W.A.W.C. Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers

The next tapes showed about the same with the man changing from frat guys to strippers each night. The same ladies still showed up to play.

The tape of the meeting I went to in drag as a disguise was now playing. You could see my wife getting fucked behind the curtain and saying terrible things about me. I wanted to cry at this part but held steady and wouldn't give my wife the satisfaction. I then saw myself on screen as a girl but none of the men in the room knew it was me. I had to laugh seeing me as a woman, though I really didn't look that bad. The comic relief was just what I needed and I felt a little better.

Many of the scenes were very much the same. The women and the men changed positions and partners but was basically the same type footage. The tapes played for another 4 or 5 hours until the last one was ready.

The last meeting that I went to, I was dressed as a stripper. The tape showed me coming out on stage with the rest of the strippers and the room dissolved into a large orgy as usual. Not even I could recognize me as the stripper in the video. Karen was very good at putting me in the background only of the video. She went out of her way not to film me, it looked like.

The part where I fucked my wife's best friend Tammy Jones was not in the footage. That tape is for my own enjoyment. The part right after that was on the tape. You can see my wife's face covered in cum and her hands cuffed to the chair. You can just see my ass walking away out of the picture. Karen stepped up and asked my wife if she was Carol Seneca. Karen is then seen on tape putting the court papers in the lap of my chair bound wife telling her she was duly served. Carol was crying, but I'm still not sure why to this day.

What happened next totally surprised me. Every man in the room got to his feet and gave my wife being served divorce papers a standing ovation. You could tell it hit a nerve with the men. I knew some of them would be doing the same real soon. This whole club deal has been nothing but a problem and ruined many lives in the process.

The last minute played and the screen went blue. I turned the lights on and got to the front of the room to address the men. They looked tired and sad at the same time.

"I wish this whole club mess never happened, but it did. I lost the love of my life, or so I thought. I know you men have the same decision as I had to make. I hope you will decide wisely." I told the men.

"Before we leave I would like to ask you all a simple question. If you were in an all male club and the guests were all hot sorority girls or female strippers, how faithful would you be if the shoe was on the other foot. Please don't answer but think about that before you make your decision. You can collect your envelopes from Karen with the $2000 check inside for each of you. I wish we could have met on better circumstances. I will never acknowledge the existence of these tapes ever again and consider this matter closed as far as I am concerned. Have a good night and drive safe." I finished saying to the crowd.

The crowd got their envelopes and start leaving. Only one person came up to me after the meeting, it was Don Teller from the gym.

"Thanks you for helping find some closure for these men today. I think they now know you were screwed just as bad as them." Don confessed to me.

"I did this all because of what you said to me at the gym. These men deserved at least this from me." I told Don quietly.

"Well thanks to your tapes, I now know my wife was faithful. As soon as I get home I'm going to tell her how much I love her. I am going to surprise her with a cruise ship vacation we always wanted to take. Between the money I was saving for a possible divorce and the cash I earned today, we should be going in style. I hope to see you at the gym again, and I have no hard feelings towards you at all." Don told me with pride.

I didn't tell Don about Karen getting me a picture of Don's wife, so I could review the tapes before the meeting. I looked through all the footage and found her to be almost shy but curious. I think if his wife had been one of the party sluts, I wouldn't have invited him to the focus group and left him in doubt instead of crushing him. I could tell from my conversations in the gym he really loved her.

"Good luck and I know I will see you when you get back from vacation. I'm glad this worked out for someone after all this mess. By the way, make sure you spoil that lady of yours or you're a fool." I told Don as I shook his hand goodbye. He will be surprised later to find a check for $10,000 instead of the $2000.

A vacation might just be what I need right now also. I called my travel agent as I went out the door. I told him "Somewhere with sand sounded good to me."

THE END

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
27 Comments
mfbridgesmfbridges3 months ago

I'm kind of sorry that Karen and MC didn't get involved. But I guess that would make this even more unreal. I give this a 4 cause I like the sheer size of the cheating.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

1 star - for this fairy tale crap story.

Every single woman in that club is a lying, cheating, skanky, SLUT and they all need consequences. Each woman was guilty of emotional cheating, just for attending and the active participants, they deserve the worst case scenario - immediate DIVORCE.

Because it was carried out for months, not one of them, should even be considered eligible for a RAAC. It would take years to get over just seeing the films and they would all have to move a very long ways away to escape the stigma and humiliation for the entire family. Hundreds of people would be involved and most would need years of therapy.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh an honourable ending, silly as part one but put a smile on my face as I read this,

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
How

How can he show the husband's the tapes.The CEO was an husband with a wife on the tapes and he was promised that they would never be shown,hence the pay out.Once all the divorces become public,he is going to want the firm's money back.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

W.A.W.C. Club Previous Part
W.A.W.C. Club Series Info

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
Three Tuesdays Bad enough his sister-in-law is cheating; but his wife?in Loving Wives
More Stories