Waa, Wa, Wa, Wa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
731 Followers

She had her dungarees off, and was naked from the waist down when he came to her car. Her legs were wide open.

He opened the car door. He had a confused look on his face. Finally, since she had not said anything, he dropped his pants, and underpants. Jenny used both hands to open her cunt lips. He was trembling as he got above her on his hands and knees.

He slipped his cock into her. On the third push he cum. Jenny smiled. “Were you a virgin?”

“Yes.”

Somehow, that took the edge off her resentment. She let him fuck her for the next two hours. Jenny thought to herself. He is no threat now. Hell, he lives next door. I’ll have a boy toy to fuck me whenever I want.

Jenny had hid the envelope and photo in her room. Linda found it. She was shocked. She knew that she lacked the courage to tell her daughter that she had found the picture. She knew that Jenny would ask who, when, where, how often. She was mortified.

She knew that she must confront the sender. She wished that it was Burt Tower playing a joke on her. In her heart, she knew that Burt had posted it on the net. This was a third party. She too brought the site up on her computer. There were five different postings of her, with twenty minutes of movies of her fucking all three guys. She remembered that day very well. Many were the time that she relived that day, while stroking herself. Often, she wished that she could do it again.

She sent an e-mail to Nice Guy22. “I am very disturbed that you have these pictures, which I consider to be personal moments. Please do not share them with anyone.”

The next day, Paul found the e-mail on his computer. He knew instantly that he was now conversing with Mrs. Ward. He had guessed that she had been fucked at Jordan Lake, so he wrote back. “See me tomorrow at noon at the overlook at Jordan Lake.” He thought, what do I have to lose? I’m fucking her daughter.

Linda almost fainted when she read the e-mail. Someone must know a lot, the place, the when, maybe it is Burt, or it could be a friend of his?

She wrote back. “No, make it seven pm.”

“Okay.”

By the time that Linda left at 6:45 that evening, she had decided that she would fuck whoever it was that had identified her as the woman in those pictures, fuck him blind, if need be.

She could not believe her eyes when she saw that it was the quiet, soft-spoken boy from next door. To her, he was a child. That changed quickly. He had a full sized man-cock, and it felt good, very good. He would fuck. Then, he would explore her body, playing with one tit, and than the other, having a great time. He kept her there until he had cum in her four times.

Paul worked out a schedule wherein he fucked each of the Ward women twice a week. Neither women knew that he was fucking the other. Soon, he was fucking Linda in her bedroom when she was home alone, and he was fucking Jenny in her bedroom when she was home alone. He was getting both of them more often then Linda’s husband was getting her, or Jenny’s boyfriend was getting her.

Jenny got married. He continued to fuck her at the overlook.

Then it happened. It was bound to happen sooner or later. It was one forty-five in the afternoon. Paul had Linda’s legs pulled up by her head. Her white ass, off set by her tan, and her black pussy hair was perfectly positioned for him to drive his cock straight down into her cunt. He had been eating her. She was pleading, moaning; C’mon, Pauly, put it in me. She knew that he was good for at least four comes. She craved his long fucks. Just as he drove it into her, the downstairs door opened. Dan, hollered up the stairs, “Linda, I’m home. Get dressed, we have been invited to go to a party.”

Paul grabbed all his clothes. He opened the window out on to the rear porch. He hissed at Linda, “Holy shit. I’m getting the hell out of here. He will kill me if he finds my sorry ass here.” Naked, he climbed down the latticework.

Linda got in the shower to hide her well-eaten pussy. Dan came into the bedroom. Looking out of the window, he saw a pair of underpants that Paul had dropped. Then he saw Paul, naked entering his rear door. Dan shook his head. She has been fucking the kid next door. Good gosh, she must be really, really at the end of her rope to resort to a kid like that. Dan, being a very bright man, with exceptional judgment concluded that it must be his fault. He admitted to himself that he spent entirely too much time at work.

As they were driving to the party, he came up with the idea to take her with him the following weekend to a medical conference. There would be over four hundred pharmaceutical sales representatives there, all at the same resort.

The first night there was a formal dance. Linda wore a red strapless gown, which was positively beautiful on her. She felt that she was the Queen of the ball. Several men asked her to dance.

Dan went up to the bartender. He slipped him a fifty. “See that woman in the red gown. That’s my wife. Slip something into her drink to make her very friendly. Then, tell every guy you talk to that she is an easy fuck. Tell them that they should come to suite 1393 if they want to try her on. Here is another fifty for a bottle of Jack Daniel. Dan went up to his room. Forty minutes later, he heard someone fumbling with the door. There was Linda’s voice, giggling. She entered, followed by two men. The only light on was in the bathroom. No one seemed to notice Dan sitting in the dark corner. The men had their back to him.

They stripped Linda. All three were drunk. Clumsily, one mounted her, driving his cock into her. Dan noted that Linda did not resist in any way. She had let the men paw her tits, finger fuck her, and then, like a whore, was letting one man fuck her, as another strange man watched, knowing full well that he would fuck her next.

The fuck was on. Man after man came to the door. All thought that Dan was a spent fucker. Not much was said. There was just the noise of the bed, the grunts of the men, and moaning of Linda. Whatever the bartender had given her, kept her in a loving mood for four hours.

When the last guy left Linda fell asleep. Dan, changed into his pajamas, and lie down next to her. Soon, he was asleep.

The next morning Linda woke up. Both thighs were rubbed red. Her pussy was sore. Cum spotted the bedspread. She shook her head. She shook Dan. When he was awoke, she asked, “What happened last night?”

“Damned if I know.” He rolled over and pretended to go back to sleep.

Linda begins to remember bits and pieces. Dimly, she remembered several men that had been on her. She looked at Dan. He knows. He has to know. The room smells like a whorehouse. Was he here? Did he watch? He must have? So much to think about. The pictures and the movies at the web site were no longer important. When they returned home, she showed Dan the site, and all the shots of her.

His comment. “As long as you have sex with these young guys, it is okay with me. They are no threat to me. If you were to have sex with a local guy our age that would really disturb me. Is Paul a good fuck?”

“Not bad. Not bad at all.He is like the Eveready Bunny.”

"Still going to keep on fucking him?"

"If you don't mind."

I’m Softly

Please take the time to vote.

Softly
Softly
731 Followers
12