WACFYM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was large and well-decorated. Big windows let in lots of light, with an open-plan layout that let her see the spacious kitchen, living room and den from the big hallway. Steve and Natasha had bought it to be a family home, filled with children.

Quietly she snuck upstairs.

In no time she was in their bedroom and lying on their marital bed.

+++++++++++++=

Steve stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in only a towel at the waist. Lilah smiled as she saw his tussled hair, down to his broad shoulders. The gold cross on a chain round his neck. His naked chest rose and feel slightly.

She drank in his body, his dark hair like a defining shadow across his pecs and flat stomach, not musclebound but fit. The hair travelled down to his narrow waist. He wasn't tanned but his skin was clear, beautifully pale in contrast.

"Oh fuck what the....!" He cried as he caught sight of the intruder. He couldn't help it. His eyes flicked down her figure.

"You don't look pleased to see a naked woman on your bed..." She observed, smirking. His face was adorable.

"Usually it's my wife!" Steve yelled.

His gaze travelled down her body again. There was a very hot woman on his bed. She was lying on her side, one long slender leg in front to hide her intimate part.He inhaled deeply as he saw her very large breasts, down to her full hip, no evidence of panties....her leg not raised enough that he was prevented from realising her pussy was shaved.... he pulled his eyes away.

He was just being to feel vulnerable, only the towel covering him. He kept his eyes averted as he looked around for his clothes. They were nowhere in sight.

"How the hell did you get in here?" He asked, folding his arms across his middle. Always modest, he didn't want her looking at him.

"I copied a key when Natasha was in an appointment."

"I'm going to call the police right now." He threatened. They would remove this bitch and his point would be made.

Lilah slid Steve's cellphone over the bedclothes.

"You sent me a message. You told me that your wife was out and that you wanted me to come over. That you wanted me naked on your bed ....and then it spells out exactly what you were going to do to me...very explicit stuff..."

"I didn't..." God, the police would do nothing but there was no way Natasha wouldn't find out. Steve ran his hand through his damp hair. He gave her a pleading look, which Lilah ignored.

"Why don't you drop the towel? Don't think about Natasha. We'll just be two naked people doing what comes naturally. Come to the bed, Steve, and I'll make you feel so good, like you can't imagine." She whispered seductively.

Steve shook his head slowly, rubbing his eyes shut with a hand. He didn't trust them not to wander up and down her pale flesh.

"Oh god..." He groaned. "You shouldn't be here."

It would so easy to give in, to forget about his wife for awhile, to cheat on her. She'd never know that her husband had succumbed to temptation.

There was nothing to stop him. He could fall into Lilah's arms, for an hour or for however long it took until they were both breathless, writhing in ecstasy.

"Look at me." Lilah sighed.

Steve obeyed. One of her hands had disappeared between her legs.

He watched as her arm moved slowly.

"Ahhh..." She moaned. "Do you like watching me...?"

His head nodded of its own accord.

"Are you getting hard yet, Steve?"

He was. The towel could not hide his growing arousal.

Steve imagined dropping the material, standing in front of her , without a word, waiting for her lips to close round his cock.

Instead he stood there frozen with indecision.

"I'm so wet..." Lilah promised him deeply.

He could hear the ticking of the clock on the bedside table. He glanced at it. Natasha wouldn't be back for hours. Plenty of time to...

He looked at the photo in a frame besides the clock. It showed him and Natasha on their wedding day. He looked at Lilah, who raised one suggestive eyebrow.

"Maybe you want to think about Natasha as you fuck me. Does it excite you? The prospect of fooling around behind her back...in her bed...?"

"No." Steve declared, though uncertainly.

"Her breasts are being to swell, aren't they? But they'll never be as big and juicy as mine..."

Her words, undeniably true, unintentionally brought home the wickedness of the deed he was actually contemplating. There was nothing to stop him surrendering in to sin but his love for his wife and his own good nature. It was enough. Lord, give me the strength, he prayed silently.

"No."

He turned and walked to the closet. Anger was slowly filling him and making his hardon subside. He pulled on a shirt and pulled some jeans up under the towel. The coarse material feeling strange to his naked body.

Steve looked back the bed.

"Get out. I love Natasha and I'm never going to do something to hurt her. I can't stop her from seeing you without upsetting her but, get one thing straight, stay away from me."

Lilah could see that he was determined. She got up and pulled on her long coat, trying not to look sulky.

"Give me the key. Right now." He demanded.

She flung it to the floor.

"You need help, Lilah...you have serious problems if the only way you can get off is by preying on married men. You're damaged, in someway...I don't care. I just want your issues as far away from me as possible. If I see you here again I'll get your medical license revoked. Is that understood?

She nodded and fled the house.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Natasha and Marge, Steve's mom looked out of the kitchen window at Paul, Stacy and Steve playing soccer on the lawn with Stephanie.

Marge patted Natasha on her belly. "Has it started to kick yet?

Natasha nodded. She bit her lip. They'd planned to announce this news after church but she couldn't hold it in. "We just found out. It's a girl." Natasha beamed as she told her mother-in-law the good news.

"Oh that's marvelous!" Marge exclaimed. "Another granddaughter!"

She hugged Natasha.

"Have you decided on a name?"

"Well, if it was boy we were going to call it William, after Steve's dad, but we've decided on Billie..." Natasha said, glancing at the older woman's reaction.

Marge welled up at the mention of her husband who had passed away last year. She put her hand to her face. "He'd have been so honoured. Thank you."

"Steve said that he didn't mind what we had but I think he was secretly hoping for a girl. He's going to be such a good father."

"I'm so pleased. You two really deserve to be so happy." And Marge meant it. She had adored her daughter in law from the first time Steve had brought her home and she had seen how happy the girl made him.

"We're going to ask Paul and Stacy to be her Godparents."

Marge clapped her hands together. "I'll put some champagne in the fridge...we can have it after came back from the service."

"I might allow myself a small glass..." Natasha grinned as Marge embraced her again.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Later that week.

++++++++++++++++++++

Steve finished writing a report and put hand to the bridge of his nose. It had been a really tough day and he was just looking forward to leaving and heading home.

He was tired and perhaps a little out of it so he didn't notice Lilah Brooks exit the elevator on to his floor. He switched off his computer and turned his back to the door to retrieve his suit jacket.

Lilah liked the businessman look. So smart, neat and tidy. Gray pants that showed off his meaty butt, his shirt hiding his body but hinting at muscles, the tie ready to be pulled off in the heat of passion.

Lilah quickly walked up behind him, pressed her body up against his back and wrapped her arms around his chest.

Steve stiffened briefly then relaxed. Natasha often visited the office to surprise him especially when she had a craving for tapas, loving the little place down the street.

He stroked one of the hands that was caressing his belly.

"Hmm..." He moaned, feeling the warmth of the woman behind him.

"Hello Steve." Dr Brooks said.

Steve spun round, stupefied and with his mouth open a little. Lilah seized the opportunity to bring his face down to hers and slip her tongue in his mouth. It was an excellent kiss and, God, it felt good.

Steve ran a hand up Lilah's arm, enjoying the softness of her pale skin.

With her lips locked to his, and through the lack of oxygen, Steve was bewitched.

When the blonde finally pulled away there was nothing in Steve's eyes, a complete lack of resistance. She smiled.

"Take out my hair clip" She whispered.

Steve obeyed, gently removing the object. He ran his fingers through her beautiful hair as it fell about her shoulders.

"Pull off my t shirt."

Steve's hand trembled and hesitated. Perhaps some vestigal reluctance remained....Lilah raised her arms above her head, and arched her back, bringing her breasts to even greater prominence.

Running on automatic Steve pulled off her tight t-shirt. His breathing was becoming labored.

"Look at my tits." She instructed but there was no need. Steve's warm brown eyes were already drinking in the sight of them, rising and falling before him. They were natural, large and beautiful, with hard nipples showing through her bra.

"Undo it." She groaned.

Like a good boy, Steve mutely stepped closer, hands reaching behind her and undid the straining undergarment. His left hand slipped round the front to catch one of the now unsupported breasts. Lilah moaned as her patient's husband slowly applied pressure to the flesh, two fingers on a big pink nipple.

"Slide down my skirt."

Down the skirt went . Lilah shivered as she felt his hands guiding it down. Steve, enjoying the shapeliness of her legs, went down with it, resting on his knees in front of her briefly. His eyeline level with her barely covered mound. He looked up at her, wanting her to tell him to remove to flimsy fabric of her underwear.

"Take off my shoes."

She raised a foot and Steve, required to stand and step behind the near naked goddess, followed the command. She did the same with the other foot.

Steve's seductress was about to speak again when she felt a hand trace its way up her leg to her inner thigh. His lips were on her ass, kissing and licking each ripe cheek exposed by the skimpy thong she wore.

Lilah savoured the moment as he worshipped her behind.

Then she stepped away and went over to the desk.

She turned back to Steve as she popped up onto the polished surface. She spread her legs wide.

Steve stood up, his gazing roving all over the hot figure before him but lingering longest on the damp fabric that concealed Lilah's mound. He'd been thinking of her pussy since that morning in his bedroom.

His cock was hard.

"Come here..."

Steve took a step forward.

Soon he was at the desk, standing between Lilah's legs. He looked down as he fondled both of her tits.

His desk phone rang. A look of confusion crossed his face as he briefly failed to recognise the shrill tone.

He picked up the receiver.

"Er yeah er," he croaked and cleared his throat. " I'm leaving now. Yes, urm see you later." There was a pause. " Love you too."

He put down the phone.

"You should leave." He advised Lilah, who scowled but said nothing.

Steve forced himself to stare at the wall as the bitch dressed in silence then left.

He was in shock. Lilah had walked in and his brain had shut down. His cock had been in control. All thoughts of Natasha had gone. He had done everything she'd asked. Touching her had felt so natural, he hadn't even tried to stop himself.

He ran his hands through his hair.

There was no doubt in his mind that if Natasha hadn't called that he'd have fucked Lilah right there on his desk. He'd have cheated on his pregnant wife without a second thought.

The thought scared him more than it excited him but not by much.

He drove home that night, racked with guilt.

The situation was spiralling out of control and he no longer trusted himself to resist her advances. There was no doubt, she was slowly getting under his skin.

+++++++++++++++

"Hey, Christopher. Can I speak to you to for a moment?" Steve asked, standing on the porch of his middle aged neighbour.

"Sure thing, Steve." The man replied, clearly puzzled by the visit from the nervous looking young man. They weren't very good friends, even though they were members of the same congregation.

"Er...as a lawyer..."

Christopher's surprise increased.

"As long as I can bill you?" He joked, putting an chummy arm around Steve's shoulder and leading him into the living room.

Steve sat in a plush leather seat and wrung his hands. He didn't know where to begin.

"There's this woman...Lilah..." He started.

"Is that the woman I saw going into your house a while back. Damn, she was hot. There's a nice hot snatch on that one I bet, eh?" The lawyer said, giving a little chuckle.

Steve was horrified that Lilah had been seen entering his house and also at how Christopher seemed to think it a laughing matter, that he was capable of cheating on his wife..

"Have to admit I didn't think you were the type of man get yourself a bit on the side. Still who am I to judge..." Christopher said, gesturing to the photos of his much younger second wife, previously his secretary before replacing wife number one.

"It's not like that..."Steve tried to explain.

"Ah I understand. A bit more serious. She wants you to leave your wife, huh? I can recommend a good divorce attorney..."

"She doesn't want me to leave Nat..." Steve mumbled. She'd made it very clear that she wanted him because, and not in spite of the fact, he had a spouse. Steve put his hand up. This wasn't going the way he'd intended. He wished that Chrisopher would just shut up for a second.

"Listen, please?" He asked. "I'm not having an affair. This woman is stalking me. I want to know what I can do about it?"

It all poured out of him in a tumble, his visit to her appartment right down to her visit to his office.

The big man in front of him suddenly became all serious.

"A TRO should be easy to arrange. I can have one drawn up and authorised in a couple of days."

"Does Natasha have to find out about this?" Steve enquired.

"Don't see why. Once this bitch realises you've brought the law into it she'll have to stay away from you. She's got as much to lose as you do."

Steve was feeling much unburdened and optimistic about the future, one without Lilah.

+++++++++++++++++++=

Steve received word that the restaining order had been delivered and felt confident that Lilah woould stay away from him. She may be infatuated with him but clearly she wouldn't risk losing her reputation, her clinic just to seduce him.

Other men may have fallen for her charms and fooled around behind their wives' backs but they just hadn't the strength to resist. They had become adulterers. Steve would not be one of them.

Steve decided to go shopping for a gift for Natasha. Her birthday was coming up and he wanted to get her something nice, instead of all the baby stuff that was bound to be received.

A few hours later he entered a small jewellery store in the mall, that he knew sold charms for charm bracelets, like Natasha wore.

Straight away he knew he'd come to the right place.

The charm was beautifully crafted in silver, with three tiny pearls depicting peas in a pod. Not only did Natasha grow vegetables but it was perfect for marking the addition to their family that would soon be here.

He told the woman behind the store what he wanted and she smiled as he handed over $75.

"Your wife is a very lucky woman."

"I'm a very lucky man." Steve responded.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For Natasha's birthday the whole family, along with a bunch of their friends had gathered for a big al fresco dinner.

Steve and Natasha's house had come with a fair bit of land and Natasha's green fingers had turned it into a beautiful garden, full of secluded spots and winding paths.

The part by the house was paved and covered by a clematis covered pergola.

Steve was helping Stephanie lay the kid's table when he caught sight of Lilah being ushered out through the patio doors.

It took him a second to realise that Natasha must have invited her. He rubbed his chin. This was a nightmare.

"Hello Steve." Lilah called out in greeting.

"Doctor." He replied, trying to keep his face calm and his tone amicable. He glanced around at the assorted guests. No one was looking at them. "Can I have a word with you?" He hissed, through clenched tench.

He took hold of her arm and dragged her round a corner to the side of the house.

"You're not allowed to be here." He growled. Christopher had informed him that the restraining order had been duly delivered last week.

"What could I do, Steve? She invited me." Lilah smirked. " Was I supposed to tell Natasha that you took a restraining order out against me?" She seemed to be enjoying this.

"She'd ask why. Did you want me to tell her that I've been naked on the bed you share? Or that you undressed me in your office, that your hands were all over my naked body? That her loving husband had every intention of bending me over his desk and fucking me without a second thought?

"Shit."

"Call the police, if you want." Lilah offered placidly because she knew he couldn't.

"Shit. You're a fucking bitch." Steve hissed. This woman posed as his wife's friend, accepted her invitation to break bread together and all the time planned to steal away her husband's affection.

"A bitch who is going sit next to your wife at the table. And I won't be wearing any panties...." She whispered as she flounced back to the garden.

He knew he'd been defeated. She'd invaded their lives and manipulated them every step of the way. He'd stayed faithful. He'd fought her, resisted her but it meant nothing. She could twist his actions and wreck his marriage anyway.

She kept coming back and now, he realised, he wasn't sure if he wanted to fight her anymore.

+++++++++++++++

Steve glanced over at Lilah, idly chatting with his mother-in-law. Her light dress blowing lightly in the breeze. He found himself drifting off into day dreams. A strong gust could blow it right up, exposing her to all the shocked guests but this little slut would not be mortified, she'd revel in it.

Natasha came up to him and introduced him to a friend she'd known at high school. Steve smiled and made small talk but inwardly he was still fixated on the idea of Lilah's bare pussy so nearby.

Natasha gave him a puzzled look and took her friend off to meet someone else.

"What's with you, man?" Paul asked later. " You don't seem to be with us?"

Steve muttered that he had a headache.

+++++++++++++++

Steve tried to stay focused at dinner, he really did. He wanted to ensure that Natasha had a great day and enjoyed herself, that he conversed with her friends andwas a good host but in every lull in the conversation his head filled with hardcore fantasies. His imagination filled with pornographic images, not of the anonymous pornstars he'd watched for months. Lilah now occupied every sordid position and the man thrusting away into her pussy or asshole was him. His cock was uncomfortably hard against his fly.

He was glad the tablecloth covered the bulge in his khakis.

"Steve, pass the bread to Mary!" His mother cried. Steve looked around and realised Mary had already asked twice.

He mumbled his apologies.

In his head he and Lilah were rutting in long grass, not caring that a pair of young men, hikers, were watching. They'd been unable to contain the urge to fuck and didn't care that they had an audience. Their lust overriding any sense of decency. In fact it made Lilah all the more insistant and vocal in her words to Steve.