WACFYM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're a man. You seriously telling me you've never looked at another woman and, ever so briefly, what she might be like to fuck?" Poppy said incredulously. "Tell me the truth."

Adam paused and considered his answer.

"What do you want me to say?" He replied, glancing over at Emma. " I'm not blind, I'm just not looking for anyone else."

"You're a good looking man, Mr Benson," Thea said, but keeping her eyes on the road. "there must have been 'opportunities', right? Women who let you know that they'd spread their legs for you?"

Adam glanced at his wife again and put his hand on hers.

"I'd never do that to Emma."

Poppy smiled.

++++++++++++++

Thea pulled the car over to the curb.

"Mrs Benson, would you be so kind and take off your engagement and wedding rings?" She commanded.

"What? No...I..." Emma cried.

Poppy played at leveling the gun at the distraught woman's face. "Pretty please?" She sang.

Adam wished he could tell his wife it would all be all right but couldn't. Instead he watched helplessly as the woman he loved slipped the rings he'd given her off her finger.

Within weeks of dating Emma he'd known that she was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. The day he'd proposed and she'd said yes had been the happiest day of his life, and still ranked up there along with his wedding day and the day Timmy was born.

++++++++++++++++

"See that black guy over there?" Thea said, pointing to man standing at the entrance to an alley. "He goes by the name of Dr Bittersweets. I want you to go over there and sell him your rings."

"Oh God...." Emma whimpered, loathe to be parted from these symbols of her husband's love and afraid to get out of the car and approach the shady man in this rough part of town.

"Let me go...I'll do it." Adam pleaded.

"Aw, how chivalrous...but its gotta be the Mrs, on this one...." Poppy stated.

A few seconds passed as the reality of the situation sunk into the Bensons. Any protest was futile and that they could only comply with the girl's sick demands.

Emma, shaking with fear and useless anger, got out of the car.

+++++++++++++++

Adam watched as his wife crossed the dark street. He clenched and unclenched his fists, praying his wife would be okay.

"Why are you doing this to us?" He cried.

Thea let out a little laugh. "As long as we have your son, you and your wife are our toys to play with...and boy, are we going to play...."

Adam swallowed hard and realized his wife had now made it to Dr Bittersweets. He saw her hand over her rings.

The man grabbed Emma around the waist and pulled her close to him, one hand groping her behind as he leered at the pretty white woman who'd ventured into his territory.

Adam, unable to stand seeing another man with his hands all over his wife, made to leave the car.

"Oh no, you don't..." Thea hissed.

"I can't just sit here and watch my wife get sexually assaulted!" He yelled back.

"You don't have a choice."

++++++++++++++++

Emma got back into the car and Adam embraced her, thankful she'd suffered nothing worse than the guy's lecherous hands but guilty that he hadn't been able to protect her.

"Oh Adam...it was so horrible..." She cried into his shoulder.

In a rare display of mercy, the two evil girls let the Bensons share this moment of comfort for a few minutes.

"How much did you get?" Poppy inquired.

"$500..." Emma said, placing the cash in Thea's outstretched hand.

+++++++++++++++

If the Bensons were expecting to go home now they were mistaken. Thea drove the car to the outskirts of town and parked in front of a run down little building.

A group of sordid looking men trailed in, illuminated by the glow of a red neon sign, The King of Tarts.

Thea handed the cash to Adam.

"You want me to go in there? A strip joint?" Adam groaned.

Poppy nodded. "Ask for a good time and they'll give you one..." She chuckled.

+++++++++++++++

Adam looked over at the parked car, hoping for some miracle, a last minute reprieve perhaps. None was forthcoming. Steeling himself, he pulled open the door and went in.

Inside, the club smelled of cigarettes, beer and sweat and loud music assailed his ears.

It took a few seconds for Adam's eyes to adjust to the dimly lit room. All around him men were seated watching various dancers spiraling around poles. Such raw lust written across their faces.

Adam watched as a stripper fell to her knees, her hands the only thing covering her nakedness. She began to simulate the act of pleasuring herself, grinding and bucking on stage to the jeers and catcalls of the men around her.

He'd been raised to treat women with respect, to see them not as sex objects yet here it was acceptable to stare and ogle at them. He need only take a seat and he'd just be one of the guys, no different from any of the horny males in the room.

How many of them had girlfriends or wives at home waiting for them? Not one of them would judge him if his gaze lingered on this alluring sight and thoughts wondered into fantasies of what she'd be like in bed.

He swallowed hard and pulled his eyes away from the copious amounts of naked flesh on display.

"Your first time in a place like this, sir?" Inquired a waitress, fortunately pretty much fully clothed.

Adam found he couldn't speak so he nodded dumbly.

The girl smiled and Adam could tell she was amused by him with his lost expression and the sense of the innocent about to take his first bite of forbidden fruit.

"No need to be embarrassed. All men have needs, don't they?"

Adam wanted to tell her he was happily married, that all of his needs were taken care of by his loving wife but he found himself nodding again.

"I want...to have a good time..." He croaked, his mouth dry.

She smiled knowingly, took him by the hand and led him through a curtained doorway.

+++++++++++++

Outside

+++++++++++++

"What have done to deserve this?" Emma cried at the two girls as she sobbed uncontrollably in the backseat.

"Oh for fuck sake!" Thea responded. "Poor pitiful Emma, boo hoo hoo...sort her out, Poppy or I will!" She shouted and got out of the vehicle.

"Mrs Benson, you gotta keep it together or you'll really piss Thea off." Poppy warned."And you really would not want that to happen..."

"I...I....I'm sorry....I...."

Poppy's face softened for a second and Emma thought she saw a look of sympathy cross her eyes.

"Here, take one of these." Poppy said, offering Emma a bottle of pills from her pocket.

"What are they? Drugs?"

"Well, yeah...but they're practically medicinal."

"No I...I don't want to take..."

"Look, they'll just keep you calm and then Thea won't lose her temper and do something silly like hurt your little boy..." Poppy rationalized.

Emma still looked hesitant but it was the first time one of the girls had been kind to her and she sounded so sincere that Emma wanted to believe her.

"I guarantee that Timmy will stay safe and sound if you can just get your shit together and keep it that way for a few more days. Okay?"

Emma nodded and took the bottle.

+++++++++++++++

In a dark corridor a burly man in a poor fitting suit parted Adam of the cash so hard-earned by his wife and ushered him into a gaudy room lit only with a single red light.

Adam took his seat.

A few seconds later music began to play and a blonde girl dressed as a cheerleader entered the room.

She did a full turn, letting Adam get a good look at her.

Adam couldn't help it. His eyes wandered over her body. The white sweater barely covered her breasts and her flat creamy mid rift was exposed entirely. The short pleated skirt hid only half of her pert round ass, and the rest of the outfit comprised virginal white panties and knee high socks.

God, she was young. Adam was ashamed at himself for checking her out, however briefly, and directed his gaze to the floor.

"It's okay, you know. You're supposed to look..." The stripper informed him.

Adam gulped.

"...I have a wife and..." He stammered.

"And yet here you are, looking for a good time...why don't you just relax...and let Alicia take care of you..." The girl coaxed as she lent over him and put her arms around his neck, letting Adam get a real eyeful down the front of her top.

Alicia straightened and used her foot to spread Adam's legs. His eyes were drawn up her perfect calf , up her soft thigh...

Adam looked away but Alicia, using a finger under his chin, brought his face back round. He considered closing his eyes but knew he wouldn't...it seemed childish somehow and Adam was the type of guy that faced his problems.

He was doing this for his family. He just had to sit and watch. He'd resolved to try and ignore the stripper's various appeals and just get it over with.

She began to dance, swiveling her waist round and round and bending forward so that her breasts were close to Adam's face. He had to admit it...they really looked exceptional ...so big and ripe....and part of him was dying to see what they looked like free and exposed....

Alicia writhed in front of him, running her hands all over her body, stroking the creamy skin of her stomach before reaching up to cup and fondle her breasts.

She smiled at Adam, pleased to see the man was now entranced by her display. She pulled at the bottom of her sweater, teasing him with the promise of the sight of her huge jugs.

Instead she turned and put both hands on her hips and bent her knees so she could shake her perfect round ass in Adam's view.

Adam gulped. He couldn't deny that part of himself was responding to the dance, enjoying it and his cock was hardening in his pants however much he wished it wouldn't. He wondered what sort of man he must be if could get aroused at a time when his family was in so much trouble.

He shifted in his seat and guiltily averted his eyes.

Alicia chuckled and went and sat on his lap, both legs straddling him. Adam blushed as he knew there was no way she'd not be able to feel the hard-on she'd inspired and was in fact sitting on and gyrating against.

He groaned but from shame or pleasure, he didn't know.

The next second her top was gone and her mouthwatering breasts swinging temptingly close to his lips.

A fingertip stroked his cheek and Adam looked up to meet her gaze.

"Such a handsome man...I'm getting so wet dancing for you..." She sighed.

Adam sucked in a deep breath, her words really turning him on. The way his cock was throbbing in his boxers Adam didn't know if he could take much more of this. Would he come just from the girl sitting on his lap and the sight of her tits?

Suddenly the pressure was gone. With one graceful move Alicia had gotten off of him and began to dance again.

The slow sway of her hips seeming to hypnotize the man before her, his eyes tantalized by the promise of her skirt riding up and revealing what lay underneath.

She played with it, incorporating it's movement with her dance, sometimes unfastening the zipper then doing it back up again or slipping a hand down passed the waistband.

"You want me to take it off...?" Alicia asked in the prefect imitation of a virginal angel.

"Yes."

Alicia hooked her thumbs into the waistband and inch by inch slowly pushed down her skirt and panties.

Adam's eyes drank in the vision of the girl's mound, the narrow strip of golden hair and the beautiful pink lips. The first pussy, other than his wife's, that Adam had seen in a long time.

His cock was really straining hard now, so much so he was considering undoing his fly and pulling it out.

That was the thought that brought him back to his senses. For a few minutes he'd forgotten himself and the situation. His wife was in the car outside with two kidnappers, his son, God knows where, and he was here ogling a sexy stripper and contemplating a sex act in front of a complete stranger.

He was so filled with remorse that his cock softened at once and he stood up.

"Thank you...that was great." He told a stunned Alicia and left the room, trying to suppress the question in his mind about how much further the girl would have been willing to go.

+++++++++++++++

Tuesday morning

+++++++++++++++

Sleep had not come easily to the Bensons. It was only when the adrenaline had run out and exhaustion had taken over and they'd passed out fully clothed on their bed.

It had not been a restful sleep but Adam woke early and was surprised to realized his wife was not in the room.

As he headed downstairs he thought back to the events of yesterday, finding out his son had been abducted, he and his wife the playthings of two twisted young women...the strip club and his own reactions inside....

The car journey home had been subdued and no one had felt like talking. Adam had been thankful that Thea or Poppy had not decided to gloat about making him go to such a place and that Emma seemed to be a lot more in control of herself.

But Emma had refused to meet his eyes and not said a word to him all night and that pained him.

She was in the kitchen and he went up to her. He felt his eyes well up as he looked at her, her eyes puffy from crying, the anguish etched on her face...

"Emma..." He started.

His wife turned to him and let him put his arms around her. "Adam...shhhh...."

"I need to...."

"No...I understand, ok? I can't hear it, please. I just want my baby back....whatever they plan to do to us...we do it, alright?"

Adam pulled her close and held her, taking some reassurance that they'd make it through this ordeal together.

Right then Poppy and Thea entered and demanded that Emma prepare them breakfast while Adam took a shower.

++++++++++++++

The kidnappers made Emma and Adam call in sick to work and phone Tim's school saying he'd be away for the rest of the week.

"A week, Adam! That's what they said..." Emma cried when they got a moment alone. "Do you think Timmy's frightened...he must be so scared...."

"He's a brave boy, Em and he knows that we love him." Adam promised. "He'll know that we're trying to get him back..."

+++++++++++++

Most of the day was just spent doing nothing, the worst kind of torture.

Poppy and Thea amused themselves watching television, their carefree laughter, the smoke of their cigarettes so filling the house they'd invaded that Adam thought he'd go mad.

He could do nothing as they made his wife wait on them hand and foot, seizing every chance to criticize her and assert their dominance over her. When he'd started to help her fix lunch they had directly forbidden it saying it was Emma's job to serve them all.

Poppy had deliberately smashed a glass on the floor at lunch and made Emma clean it up.

Adam worried about her. Her eyes had taken on a glazed look and she took the girls' little abuses without flinching as if resigned to it. He wished he could see a little more fight in her, the spirit he'd first been attracted to all those years ago.

++++++++++++++++

"Have a cigarette, Mr Benson." Poppy said, holding out her pack.

"I don't smoke. I gave up when Emma got pregnant."

"Poppy insists." Thea added forcefully.

Adam scowled but pulled one out and Poppy lit it for him.

It had been a long time but God, it tasted good.

"That's it, Mr Benson, take a nice toke and hold it."

Adam's head swam, not unpleasantly, as the smoke filled his lungs and the nicotine worked its way into his body. It actually made him feel more relaxed.

"Why don't you take the pack and that way you can help yourself?" Poppy suggested.

Adam looked over at Emma to gauge her reaction but she appeared indifferent to the matter.

He took the pack and placed it in his pocket.

+++++++++++++++

Tuesday afternoon

++++++++++++++

The door bell rang and startled everyone.

Adam went to the front window and pulled the net curtain to see who it was.

"It's Max Blakely. He's a friend of Tim's." He informed the two kidnappers.

"Well, get rid of him." Thea commanded Emma.

"What...should I...tell him....?" She stammered.

"You'll have to think of something." Thea said, dismissing her.

+++++++++++++

Adam and Emma both answered the door. Adam was worried that his wife might not be capable of facing her son's best friend at this time of great stress and wanted to be there for her.

"Hey Mr and Mrs Benson. Does Tim want to come out and play?"

"Tim can't play right now....he's... he's..." Emma stammered and Adam could tell that she was about to cry or maybe blurt out what was really going on.

He gave her hand a gentle squeeze and let her lean on him, wanting her to take some of his strength, but also to remind her what was a stake.

"Is he sick, Mrs Benson?" The little boy asked, his face becoming all serious as he took in the grown ups' weary body language.

"No its not that..."

"What about tomorrow? Should I come back tomorrow?" Tim's friend asked.

Emma choked and Adam could see her wondering if they'd ever see their son again, let alone him running off to play and explore with his best friend...

"There's been a family emergency, Max and I don't think Tim will be able to play with you all this week. Sorry." Adam explained.

"Is he here? I just need to ...." Max started to say.

"He's not here, for Christ sake." Emma muttered, her patience with the boy coming to an end. "He's staying with his aunt. He'll call you when he wants to see you." She added and shut the door in his face.

++++++++++++++

Tuesday night

++++++++++++++

Adam was sitting in an armchair when Thea walked up behind him and put her hands on his shoulders. He instinctively made to shrug her off put she persisted until he relented to her touch.

Poppy giggled.

"You're all tense." Thea said and began to massage his shoulders. " Just relax."

Adam scowled but said nothing as her hands moved down his shirt and caressed his chest.

"Such a big strong man..." Thea purred. "And your wife has kept you all to herself...that's downright unfair."

Emma watched aghast as Thea's hands roamed all over her husband. Adam was frozen and did not seem to be enjoying the attention but the sight still made a little piece of her die inside.

"What would you say if I took your wife's place in your bed tonight?" Thea inquired.

"What?! No...that's not going...." Adam yelled, pulling himself away from the wicked young woman and taking to his feet.

Emma couldn't believe her ears. Last night they'd made him watch a stripper take off her clothes and tonight Thea would be usurping her place in their marital bed? What kind of women could do this, make a man cheat on his wife under her very nose?

Emma felt a tingling in her spine and her breath quicken. The thought of Adam in the arms of another woman was too much and she wondered if she was about to go into hysterics. She wished she could take one of those little pills but was too ashamed to do so in front of Adam.

"Poor Tim. Counting on his daddy and his daddy won't play." Poppy scolded. "What does mommy think?"

"Please..." Emma begged.

"Tell him to play nice, Mrs Benson."

What choice did she have? The thought of any harm coming to her baby was killing her.

"Do it, Adam."

"You want him to, Mrs Benson? You want him to fuck Thea?"

"Yes. I want him to." Emma sacrificed a lot saying those words but the alternative was worse.

Adam's head was spinning. He knew the words had been coerced but they'd been spoken. His wife had given him permission to cheat on her. The decision had been made.

++++++++++++++

Adam followed Thea up the stairs, his heart pounding and his knees weak as he doubted his ability to perform what was required of him.

"Please don't make me do this..." Adam protested.

Thea paused and Adam hoped his words might have changed her mind. Instead she pushed him against the wall.