WACFYM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the tape Emma could be heard asking him for drugs.

Bittersweets' reply could not be heard due to the wail of a passing police vehicle but it could quite clearly be seen that Emma dropped to her knees and unzip his fly and the court could be in no doubt what was about to happen next.

"Your honor!" Mr Shaw called out.

The judge stopped the tape just as the woman on screen extracted the man's cock and began to suck on him.

"I have seen enough." The judge growled. " It is the duty of this court to make the welfare of the children our top priority. From what I have seen, Mrs Benson is addicted to illegal substances, willing to use her body to obtain them and possibility sexually deviant enough to give herself to strangers attracted by her online adverts."

Emma was frozen, almost catatonic with horror as her secrets were exposed to the world and it became clear that the judge was going to give Tim to Adam and her sister.

She was completely humiliated, destroyed even.

"I hereby grant the divorce and give full custody to Mr Benson."

+++++++++++++++

Mr Shaw refused to meet Emma's eyes as they left the courthouse. He thought he'd had a good client, a woman wronged by her husband and her sister, he could only see her now as a tramp.

++++++++++++++

Miss Tran walked over to Emma, her sense of victory evident in the way she swayed her hips, her high heels clicking on the marble. She loved her job, working for the Jezebelists and getting men to divorce their wives.

And she loved to rub the wives' faces in their defeat.

Emma couldn't feel anything at all, she just looked at the petite woman as if she could think of no reason why the lawyer would be here.

"Hello Ms Baker," She said, referring to Emma by her maiden name. "I thought you might like to know that your sister is going to have Adam's baby. He's really looking forward to being a daddy again and Tim is looking forward to having a little sister.

How long do you think it will take before he forgets all about you and starts calling Mia his mommy?"

"How could you...?" Emma sobbed.