WACFYM Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the beer and the sun he was already feeling good, perhaps a little intoxicated and the massaging of his member was adding to that pleasant feeling. He eventually found what he was looking for but decided he might play along a little longer before their absence was noticed and they had to return to the party.

He wanted to kiss her so he gently extracted her hands (to the disappointment of his erection) and turned around.

"What...?! Oh my...God...!" He exclaimed as he realised it had been Jena, and not his wife, with her hands in his pants and making him hard. "What the...are you doing?!"

"You seemed to like it." She smirked, looking down at the big bulge that was tenting from his crotch. She was enjoyed seeing the look of surprise and horror in his big brown eyes as it slowly changed into guilt.

"What were you.... thinking? I'm... married!" Guillermo stammered, realising that the young girl had trapped him in the small space.

"That didn't stop you checking out my tits the other day. I bet you've jerked off thinking about them, haven't you?"

Guillermo felt his cheeks flush. He'd actually pictured her breasts quite a lot since then, even though he'd tried not to. His feeling of guilt intensified as he remembered tugging on his cock in the shower the next day thinking about her.

Jena smiled triumphantly. "I thought you might want a closer look? Maybe even a little taste?"

With that she pulled down her strapless dress down to her waist and freed her large orbs.

"Please...cover yourself up...this is not funny...." Guillermo protested, hoping that this was some joke, a game. Despite what his mouth was saying, his eyes kept wandering to her body and began to take on a lusty look.

Slowly the girl took hold of his tie and tugged it until the hesitant man was forced to step closer.

Jena took hold of one of his trembling hands and guided it up to one of her more than ample breasts. Guillermo started to pull his hand away but Jena persisted, sensing his reluctance was slipping away. A few seconds later her soft milky flesh was in the palm of his hand.

Jena let go but Guillermo's touch remained. She exhaled slowly and waited to see what he would do next.

"I love my wife...." He whispered but that didn't stop him cupping her, feeling the weight of her breast as he squeezed it. "You're just a girl..."

"Do I feel like a girl or woman?"

"A woman..." Guillermo moaned as he lowered his head and sucked a pink nipple between his lips, his tongue flicking over it, enjoying the taste of it in his mouth. What the hell was he doing? He'd never done anything like this but his brain wasn't functioning and his body seemed to be doing this all by itself.

"mmmm you're making me wet...." Jena sighed, finding one of his hands and leading it up between her legs. Today she wasn't wearing panties and she soon felt his fingertips brush over her dripping pussy lips.

Guillermo pulled back, a hand at her waist to keep her away.

"I...won't cheat...on my wife..." He growled but was very slow to actually remove his other hand from her hot mound.

Jena giggled and pulled away. This happily married man was hers now; he just didn't know it yet. The first seed of corruption had been planted and she was content to let him try to resist the sinful urges that would be growing in him now.

"Papi? PAPI?" A small girlish voice called out from the kitchen.

Jena stepped aside and clearing the way to the door She was smiling evilly as Guillermo hastily tucked his shirt back into his pants and straightened up his clothing. He grabbed the jar of mustard and went through the door.

Jena followed him, still in the process of rearranging her dress. If it been an adult instead of a little girl there'd have been no doubt what had been going on in the pantry. It amused her to think Guillermo's daughter had no idea that her daddy had just had his first taste of infidelity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It had been a week since the illicit encounter in the pantry. Guillermo had tried to forget it had ever happened. He told himself that nothing had really happened and if he hadn't had those beers nothing would have happened at all. It didn't help dispel the sick, guilty feeling that had taken up home in his stomach though.

In the days since he'd avoided temptation by staying away from Jena and throwing himself into his family. Despite what had happened he did love his wife and his daughters. There was nothing in the world that was more important to him. He resolved to be the most attentive, devoted husband and father that he could possibly be.

To be tempted by an attractive young woman was perfectly natural. It didn't have to mean anything. Things like this must have happened to all married men, even ones in happy marriages, right? He just had to remember what was really important and keep his hands to himself and her hands off of him.

Fortunately Jena seemed of the same mind. She'd left him alone and Guillermo was hoping she'd decided against the game she had wanted to play. Perhaps she was feeling as foolish for trying to seduce an older married man as he was feeling guilty for enjoying their brief indiscretion?

He didn't want to cause Merida a second of pain so he'd vowed that she would never find out about those few sinful moments but he had to unburden his soul so he was now sat in the small confessional. In the sanctity of the church he would confess it all and pray for God's forgiveness and for the strength to be the type of man he wanted to be.

The priest sat down behind the petition and Guillermo swallowed nervously.

"Forgive me, Father for I have sinned..."

Guillermo's hopes were wrong. Jena still wanted him and was used to getting what she wanted. No matter how much he prayed Jena was going to lead him astray and seduce him until nothing else mattered except getting his cock into her pussy.

His actions and attempts to avoid her only excited her more.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hi Gil," Jena smiled as she coyly twiddled a strand of her long red hair.

"Miss Summers." Guillermo responded noncommittally, resolutely keeping his eyes trained away from her. She'd brought a friend, a pretty Asian girl who hung further back. He mistakenly believed Jena would not make a move on him with company present so he relaxed his guard a bit.

When the girl told him she needed a light bulb changing up in her bedroom he followed them without knowing he was playing exactly into their hands.

He glanced over at Merida as she vacuumed the thick plush carpet in the hall and returned her smile as he began to climb the stairs.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guillermo was a smart guy. It didn't take him long to realise that there was no light to fix.

"What's going on?" He asked, his voiced filled with caution as the pair of teens settled onto the large bed, their eyes bright and predatory.

"Take off your clothes." Jena stated her voice even and controlled.

"What?! No!" Guillermo was a modest guy. The prospect of stripping off his clothes in front of these girls was unthinkable. He shot a pleading look at them both but they just broke into matching giggles.

"I can't do that!" Guillermo exclaimed, his eyes darting towards the door and his wife just downstairs. "I told you; what happened last week was...." He hissed, trying to convince this temptress that he didn't want this but he trailed off when Jena raised a finger to interrupt.

"You don't have a choice."

"What...what do..you...mean?" He croaked, his mouth suddenly dry and his palms beginning to sweat.

"One word from me and Tom could throw you and your whole family out onto the street." Jena threatened, her voice sweet but her tone teasing.

Guillermo wanted to protest. Mr Morrison had been his employer for years, the relationship had been friendly and their children had played together. The man he knew would never do that.

Suddenly he remembered the scene with Mr Morrison and Jena the day the Summers had moved in; the blonde man's hands on the girl's young skin. The man he knew was gone. He'd fallen under the spell of the mother and her wicked daughter and they had corrupted him until he had given up his own wife and children for them, what would he care for Guillermo's family and all their years of loyal service?

"My wife is just downstairs!" He cried, not ashamed to beg. "Please."

The girl, Angela, had the decency to look apologetic but Jena just stood up imperiously and demanded, once again, that Guillermo undress.

Guillermo swallowed hard. He knew he had no choice. With his hands trembling he fumbled as he began to unbutton his shirt.

Jena smiled as the reluctant man was coerced to obey her. She enjoyed how bashful he looked as his shirt was removed and he stood bare-chested in the room. She wandered how he would feel if he knew about the cameras that had been installed in every room, including this one.

She stepped closer and ran an admiring hand over his exposed torso. He had a fit, lean build and his skin was soft and smooth, hairless except for the dark trail that led from his navel down to the waistband of his jeans. He flinched from her touch but remained where he was standing.

She waved her hand to indicate that he should drop his pants.

Guillermo had been hoping that the teenage girls would suddenly burst into laughter, that they'd been playing an unfunny joke upon him but he could see they were serious. Even the kinder looking one, Angela, was ogling his exposed body.

He glanced at the closed door. His wife was just downstairs and when she was done she'd begin her chores up here. Perhaps if he did as he was asked the girls would be content before there was any chance of his wife walking in and finding her naked husband with his pants around his ankles.

Strengthening his resolve he unbuckled his belt and unfastened his fly and pushed them down his legs until he stood there in just his boxers, shivering from embarrassment and indignity. Angela stood up and joined her friend to stand beside him.

He'd suspected what was coming next but it still churned his stomach as their hands pulled down his underwear and he was left covering himself with his hands. Guillermo was helpless as Jena's hand squeezed and kneaded his buttocks and Angela's caressed his chest and each of his nipples. He tried to pretend this wasn't happening but their ministrations were causing an involuntary reaction. His own body betrayed him, growing aroused to his shame

In his cupped hands his cock was hardening against his will.

When Jena tilted his head round and up and kissed him he resolved not to give her the satisfaction of kissing her back. They could use him as a toy but they could not make him into a willing participant.

"I'm a married man..." He croaked.

Angela pulled his face to her to plant her own kisses on his lips.

"Please....don't..." He protested feebly as he was passed between them but his words were smothered by their lips. He couldn't tell how long it had been since they'd pressed their tight hot bodies up against his. Guillermo was light headed as they stole his breath and with his eyes closed he couldn't tell which was the first girl to slip their tongue into his mouth.

He returned the kiss and then he was kissing both of them back. He was no longer able to stay an unwilling participant, Guillermo had lost himself to the pleasure of their sloppy, increasingly heavy passion. His tongue slipped into one mouth then the other, indiscriminately as he lost himself in the moment. All thoughts of his beautiful, trusting wife were forgotten.

"Nnnnnn...."

When their hands pushed his own away from protecting his privates and took hold of his manhood he groaned, welcoming it.

It didn't take long until he was fully hard in their hands.

"What a lovely cock...." Jena sighed in his ear as she stroked his stiff 8 inches. By some unspoken agenda Angela dropped to her knees and Jena directed Guillermo's shaft into her eager mouth.

"Please...don't...I've never cheated on my wife before..." Guillermo protested with the last of his resistance but as Angela set to work flicking her tongue over his sensitive cock his will to fight faded.

"Does your wife like to suck your cock?" Jena coaxed.

Guillermo found it hard to concentrate on her soft voice as he felt sensations he'd never experienced before emanating from his balls as Angela sucked them into her mouth.

"Uuuummm....yeah...." Guillermo grunted his answer but Merida had never done it like this. The petite little slut had taken the whole thing in her mouth and bobbed up and down, each time taking it deeper down her throat. The room was filled with slick sloppy noises as she fellated his hard cock with a gusto his wife had never even attempted.

"How does it feel?"

Oh..God...it feels good...." Guillermo sighed, too far gone to care about his wife and wedding vows now. "Don't stop...."

"You like her sucking your cock? Does she suck cock better than your wife?"

"Oh God...yes...ahhhh ahhh..."He confirmed as Jena tilted his head so he could watch has his erection was enthusiastically gobbled up by the teen's mouth until her nose was buried in the dark curls at its base.

Silently Jena dropped to the floor to join her friend kneeling in front of Guillermo. Angela stopped gagging on his meat so their tongues could flick and mingle over his sensitive inches. One would lick his throbbing cock then switch to take their turn to bounce and slobber on his heavy balls.

"Ahhhh...suck my cock...." Guillermo grunted. He never used such a crude word before but then he'd never been with another woman other than his wife until now. Now two wanton sluts were vying to give him head and the pleasure had unleashed something in him he'd never knew had been inside him.

He buried his fingers in their hair and spurred them to faster action. Their tongues mashed and collided in their co-ordinated efforts to give him the best blow-job of his life. He dropped his head back as the sensations continued. It was easier to surrender to the pleasure than face what was happening to him.

"I love the taste of your cock..." Angela whispered, her lips glistening with spit, her fingernails digging into his manly thighs.

"Oh God...." Guillermo hissed, rocking his hips to thrust deeper into Jena's warm mouth. The teamwork between the girls was over and they now competed to have his large dick filling their mouths. It amused Gil to pull away from one and watch the look of disappointment swim over her face as he gave the other a turn. "...keep doing that..."

Guillermo heard the sound of the vacuum on the stairs and knew his wife would soon be on the landing. Was it wrong that he was more concerned about cumming than Merida finding him like this? He glanced at the closed door and tried to calculate how much time they had. Without thinking he reached down and wrapped his fist around his straining cock.

"We've got to hurry...." He informed them, breathing heavy now.

He looked down at the girls, supplicant before him, waiting for their reward as he tugged on his cock in front of their eyes.

"Awwww....shit...."

"Awwwwww.....shit...." He growled as he jerked himself off, his wet cock twitching and his balls tight as he drew even closer to shooting his load. Jena, who'd a bit more experience sucking off guys, knew that Guillermo was about to ejaculate and she wanted, really wanted his hot salty cum in her mouth. Without a thought she nudged Angela aside.

"Uhgnn..." Guillermo grunted as the first spurt of semen shot from his cock, aimed at Jena's open and desperate mouth.

"Uhgnn..."

"Uhgnn..."

"Uhgnn..."

"Uhgnnnnnnn..."

Each grunt accompanied another blast of white semen for the waiting teen, filling her mouth until she had got it all. Jena savoured the taste of the married man's cum on her tongue before she swallowed it down. She licked her lips, well satisfied as she looked over at her rankled friend.

Guillermo was busy getting dressed, his eyes averted as he pulled his boxers and jeans up over his softening cock. As he buttoned his shirt he glanced at his watch. In 35 minutes these girls had brushed aside 8 years of faithful marriage and made him a cheater.

He furtively glanced at the door and then at Jena as his breathing began to slow. She smiled.

Guillermo grinned, breathlessly, still buzzing from the wicked rush. He could tell himself he'd had no choice, and yes, he felt guilty but he knew he'd enjoyed it. He wasn't thinking clearly, trying to reconcile what had just happened and how it had made him feel with the man he used to be.

He knew adultery was wrong and had never wanted to betray his wife but when they'd been sucking his cock none of that had mattered. He couldn't tell if he regretted it or not and knew that he should. With his breathing almost normal and his legs feeling steadier he left the room.

"Hey Hunny? Everything alright?" Merida called out from the master bedroom when she saw her husband on the landing.

"Fine." Guillermo responded, with a forced smile, trying to keep his wife from noticing anything was wrong. "Just had to fix a plug." He was amazed at how easy lying to his wife came to him.

"Okay." Merida said, easily. His words and familiar face had soothed her initial concern. She trusted him. Her beautiful eyes showed no sign of suspicion and Guillermo knew he'd gotten away with his indecent actions. He was feeling a conflicting mix of guilt, relief and somewhere inside him, a new bad place, he felt excited for betraying her right under her nose.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I feel bad. He seemed so innocent and he really didn't want to cheat on his wife." Angela complained, causing Jena to groan inwardly.

"Even good guys want to cheat, deep down."

Angela did not look convinced. Despite her avowed slut status some part of her still longed to believe in romance and happy-ever-afters. "You can't say all..."

"It doesn't matter how nice they are, they've got cocks and that means they want to fuck dirty sluts. Sure they might have been brought up to treat girls right, look out for a nice girl and settle down and get married but even if they don't know it, they want someone like us."

"What about love...?"

"Love is fine until the right pussy comes along. I love to think about all the women out there in committed relationships who think their men would never do that to them but those guys just haven't met a slut who will fuck them like they've always secretly dreamed of. He might be a decent guy but eventually he'll give into them."

Jena thought about Guillermo. It had been a week since he'd shot his load down the back of her throat. No doubt he was suffering from a troubled conscience but men who cheat find ways to justify their infidelity and slowly the guilt subsides. They tell themselves that it was just sex and nothing to do with the love they have in their relationships.

Just the other day Guillermo had been playing with Caridad on the lawn. It was perfect example of a doting dad caring for his four year old daughter. Jena had gone out to sunbathe in a bikini that did little to cover her magnificent tits and perfect round ass.

Guillermo hadn't been able to get his eyes off of her. Behind the sunglasses that shielded her eyes Jena had watched him try to focus on his daughter but he kept getting distracted by her flawless exposed skin. He couldn't help himself and with each stolen glance his eyes had lingered longer and longer on her hot body, failing deeper under its spell.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guillermo was in the main house. Jena was out somewhere so he thought that he was safe. Mr Morrison and Mrs Summers had gone to some party with some friends of hers. It seemed that she belonged to some society that held monthly functions.