WACFYM Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a light on in the garage and Guillermo figured Uncle Jose was pottering about with an engine whilst he still had the last of the evening sunshine.

He should have been with his family; enjoying Merida's cooking before they put their daughters to bed and then spending the evening to themselves. Instead he was buried under the sink trying to fix a plumbing problem but Mrs Summers had decided it was urgent and what could Guillermo do?

He tried something and the clanking noise stopped when he tested the waste disposal unit. Guillermo was satisfied that he'd solved the problem and was looking forward to leaving when Jena and Angela entered the kitchen.

Jena watched as Guillermo's body tensed, eyes narrowed and the Latino's boyish face took on a sulky expression when he realised they were there. He finished washing his hands and then wiped them on the back of his jeans.

It was clear that he had no intention of talking to them.

"Hey, Gil. How's it hanging?" Jena inquired, her eyes flicking down towards his crotch.

His lips thinned as he felt a burst of resentment and anger towards the girl. He'd been content with his wife and the life they'd built for their children until this girl had moved in and had provoked new and unsettling feelings in him. He hated her for the power she had over him and he felt himself drowning in it.

"I'm done here and heading back home to my wife." He replied, pointedly, trying to make it clear where he would prefer to be.

"Gil...don't feel bad..." Jena said in a faux conciliatory way. "We just want to be friends."

"Sure." Guillermo spat out, not buying it.

"Play nice, Gil....you wouldn't want to have a little talk with your wife, would you?"

Guillermo groaned inwardly. It didn't matter how bad he felt about what had happened and how much he just wanted to be left in peace. This girl was going to persist trying to seduce him and he had no say in the matter. His family and even his marriage was at her mercy and the more he tried to protect them the more he would have to betray them.

When Guillermo didn't move to leave Jena knew she had him just where she wanted him. With a simple nod of her head she indicated the trio should head into the den.

Guillermo reluctantly followed.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jena sat Guillermo on the couch and his eyes, though clearly expressing disgust, were fixed upon her. She smiled as she thought about his next lesson in the ways of adultery.

All guys got off on watching two chicks make out with each other and she suspected Guillermo would be no different. That was the next part of his education.

Passively Angela stepped closer and brushed a few strands of copper hair from her friend's beautiful face. She'd never kissed anyone in front of anyone else before but despite an anxious feeling the idea excited her.

Jena leant forward and nipped Angela's trembling lower lip as her hands groped and pushed up her friend's tits. She teased her eager lover by pulling back every time Angela sought to lock their lips. The Asian girl would have to be satisfied with the kisses as and when Jena chose to bestow them upon her.

Guillermo watched the display, tantalised. His strong wish not to be here was gradually ebbing as he observed Angela being felt up by another girl. Everything in his upbringing had told him it was wrong. Once or twice growing up he'd fantasised about this sight as he'd masturbated and he'd cum hard every time but once he'd met Merida he'd suppressed those dreams.

The sight was arousing him now and if the girls had looked his way the visible bulge in his pants would have confirmed it.

By now the lesbian embrace had gone from playful to full on. Both their tongues were out and entwined and dancing as their hands roamed over each other's teenage bodies. Despite his intentions Guillermo couldn't stop himself remembering the porno he'd watched his cousin Juan when he was younger. The film had made him uneasy, contrary to his belief to respect women and their bodies. Those kisses were nothing like the affectionate ones he shared with Merida.

"Uhhhh...yeah..."

Breaking apart only long enough to pull off their t-shirts Jena and Angela were panting as their hungry urgent passion filled them. This was the first time Guillermo had seen Angela's pert little buds and his first chance to really look at Jena's large pair. Unlike that first time in Jena's bedroom Guillermo did not look away. He'd had the chance in the pantry too but he'd been too nervous to their fullness to really sink in.

The image of them had gotten under his skin and he hadn't been able to get them out of his head. As Jena had hoped Guillermo's imagination had slowly but surely doing her work for her, corroding the foundations of his marriage without his even realising it.

"Mmmmmm...." Angela groaned as her girlfriend's hand slipped down the waistband of her shorts. The smaller girl arched her back as Jena nibbled on her neck and her fingers began frigging her silly.

The hard-on now straining against his fly was growing uncomfortable. Feeling detached from himself and not believing what he was doing Guillermo's hands fumbled with his fly and he released his manhood from his boxers. Absentmindedly he began to stroke himself gently with his hand. He was not really conscious that he was doing it but he was a slave to his cock's demands now.

The action of freeing his cock must have reminded the girls of their audience; they'd been consumed by their Sapphic pleasure but now they both shot him amused smiles as they saw the reaction they'd caused in him.

Slowly, each girl, maintaining eye contact with the lusting Guillermo, wriggled free of their shorts until they were both down to their panties. He could see the damp stains in the thin materials and knew both girls were sopping wet. Feebly, the last part of his brain still free of their influence reminded him that he was a married man.

He suddenly became aware of what he doing, what he was about to do, the prospect of truly committing adultery all too real and enticing.

A brief image of Merida flashed up into his thoughts and Guillermo tried to listen to his conscience. He stood up and started to tuck himself away.

"I...mustn't...my wife is waiting for me..." He stammered, trying to reject what the girls were offering him.

"She can wait a little bit longer..." Angela whispered, fluidly dropping onto the couch and pulling the hesitant man down to join her. The girl may have had reservations in the cold light of day but at night, with a man's cock so mouth-wateringly close she was subject to the nasty whims of her fetish for married men.

Bitterly remembering Jena's selfish decision to take his cum all for herself last week, Angela quickly decided Guillermo's first extramarital pussy would be hers. She started to push down his pants.

After a few seconds of pregnant inaction Guillermo lifted his hips to let her and his cock was once again exposed. He pulled off his vest and threw it, oblivious to where it landed. If he'd been capable of coherent thought he may of wondered at how quickly he'd gone from being a modest man to feeling perfectly comfortable being naked in front of two girls.

Angela glanced at Jena as she slipped off her panties and then again as she moved to straddle Guillermo's lap. Her friend seemed enthralled rather than angry. Despite how close the two were Jena had never seen Angela with a real man between her legs and his cock filling her tight pussy.

Confident and taking charge, Angela reached down and guided his unsheathed cock into her hot snatch. Guillermo exhaled slowly as he watched his hard inches disappear inside her.

"Oh God..." Guillermo groaned, running his hand through his hair as her dark velvetiness enveloped him. Merida had never been this tight even before she'd given birth to his children when they had lost their virginity together.

It struck him how naive he'd been to think Merida's pussy was the only one he'd ever want.

Jena watched as Angela began to gyrate on Merida's husband and decided to join in. She went over to them and without a word Guillermo latched on to her tits, taking one nipple into his mouth before taking a turn at the other.

Jena chuckled as the soft facial fluff on his chin tickled the skin of her big round tits even as his rough hands squeezed and played with them. As she'd told Angela, even a shy quiet guy like Guillermo harboured dark bestial urges and all it had taken was two sluts to unleash them.

"ugnhnn... ugnhnn..."

A few weeks ago he'd a loving husband and doting father but after tonight that would was gone and never be coming back. Now he was grunting like an animal as Angela bucked and writhed on top of him and his mouth noisily sucked on Jena's massive mammaries.

"You like my tits?"

"mmm mmm...." He moaned in the affirmative but the sound was muffled because his face was buried between them.

"Have you been thinking about getting your hands on these puppies? Jena coaxed, the hand on the back of his head drawing him in deeper. "Are these tits better than your wife's tits?"

"Oh God, yes..." Guillermo replied, completely surrendered to his lust now. He was balls deep in one slut and salivating over the tits of another; what did it matter if he verbally betrayed his wife as well? It was the truth; he hadn't known what it was like to with a woman with tits like this and Merida's paled by comparison. "You have fucking awesome tits."

It must have occurred to Guillermo that he hadn't yet sampled Angela's tits and without a thought for Jena's feelings decided to have a taste. After years with just Merida's average pair he wasn't going to waste this opportunity to lick and nuzzle what was in front of him. For the first time in his life he regretted all those years of dutiful monogamy when he could have had years of getting his hands on tits like this.

As his mouth roved over Angela's chest his small hands cupped her tiny ass as it slapped against his thighs. If Merida's body had seemed designed for him then Angela's was even more so. He was bucking his hips to match the alternating rhythm of fast, fast, slow until with each thrust he penetrated her harder and deeper.

Consumed by lust and focused on the pleasure of his cock it took Guillermo a few seconds to realised Jena had stood up on the couch, and swung one leg over the back, in order to bring her shaved pussy to his attention.

"How does that taste?" She sighed once his tongue began lapping up her pussy juices.

"Your pussy tastes so good..." Guillermo replied before proving it by burying his face between her legs and resumed eating her out. "mmmmllle...pmmpemm..." He moaned as he inhaled her aroma and sought to savour her rich flavour.

"Aaaaaahhhh...." Jena moaned, playing and pinching her sensitive nipples as she fucked Guillermo's face, grinding her pelvis so she smothered his face giving him no choice but to drink in her moistness. She'd not suspected Guillermo to be so good at eating pussy but he was kissing and licking her wet folds like none of her boyfriends ever had.

"Merida was a lucky woman." Jena growled in appreciation of his skilled mouth. "Does my cunt taste better than your wife's?"

"Yes...so...much...better...." Guillermo grunted, his speech disrupted by the force with which he was pounding Angela. Poor Merida, he thought, her husband wouldn't even want to go down on his wife again after having a pussy this good.

He raised his hands to squeeze Jena's bare ass and lift his body so that not a drop of her scent escaped him.

"AAAAAiiiieee....yeah....fuck me with your married cock..."Angela cried, her pussy stuffed with his throbbing pole. "You're so big....in my tight little cunt...."

Her hands were on Guillermo's heaving chest as her internal muscles clenched round the relentless intruder that shoved itself inside her over and over again. She was so turned on watching his full pink lips taking in all of Jena's juices, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed. His breath was heavy from exertion and she knew he'd got to be close to cumming.

She gazed at his masculine arms, from the dark shadows of his armpits to the way his biceps flexed as he held Jena's hips and the silver wedding ring on his left hand. It excited her see the symbol of all that he was betraying.

"Cum inside me....please..." Angela cried, knowing she wouldn't be satisfied until this man took that one last step to complete his corruption.

Jena orgasmed violently, its sharp contours and bright colours bursting through the fabric of her being. If it hadn't been for Guillermo's steadying hands she may have toppled from her perch. Blindly she clung to the back of the couch as waves and waves of overlapping intensity rocked through every sinew and threatened to blow all of her synapses. Even with her eyes squeezed tight and her body quaking she felt her pussy squirting as its lips sparked and burned with pleasure.

Eventually she regained some semblance of rational thought.

Jena strummed her clit to prolong the blissful energy as Guillermo drank down his new communion. He'd worship her and pray at the altar of her cunt now. From the muffled, but still loud, grunts beneath her and the hot panting breath on her pussy lips Guillermo was close to his own climax. In the dark, his lips slick and electricity shooting from his cock and balls. Somewhere behind her Angela was cumming, squealing loudly.

"AAAAAiiiieee...." Angela screamed.

Still shivering and feeling weak Jena slithered off of Guillermo. Angela was a sweaty, dishevelled mess by the time Jena's eyes were able to focus on her. Guillermo's eyes were closed tight as he tried to hold off cumming. Now he was no longer between her thighs she could finally hear him vocalising the energy of his base desires.

"Oh....fuck...."

"Oh....fuck me...yeah...."

"Fuck...."

"Gonna...fucking...cum inside you...." Guillermo grunted. Was the girl on the pill? Guillermo didn't care. Merida didn't want his cum inside her and this little slut did. "That's what you want, isn't it?"

Jena slid onto the floor to watch Guillermo's cock pistoning in and out of Angela's stretched pussy. His balls were tight and his toes were curling on the thick rug. She hoped the cameras were capturing the way her friend's pussy rose up and down his thick shaft.

"Fuck her with that big married cock." Jena crowed. Guillermo was passed the point of no return now. He couldn't have stopped himself even if he had wanted to.

"Ughnnnn...."

How could he go back making love to his wife after being fucked like this? These teenage sluts had opened his eyes to what it was like to be with real women; compared to these two Guillermo doubted he'd even be able to get hard for Merida unless he was picturing them. With these whores around Merida would be lucky if Guillermo ever fucked her again.

"Shit....!" Guillermo cried out as his cock exploded, cumming harder than he'd ever done before. He inhaled deeply and held his breath in as he spurted what seemed like gallons of cum into her willing pussy. Angela continued to pump him, determined that he completely empty his balls for her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guillermo was still breathing hard as he started to get dressed. He knew he'd have to shower tonight before getting in bed beside his wife. The scent of Angela and Jena were all over him.

Once dressed Guillermo walked up to Jena and cupped her breasts fondly.

If Merida asked why he'd been so long he'd tell her the plumbing had been a bigger and messier job than he'd thought. Would she want to make love? He'd completely given everything to his new lover tonight. He'd be fucking one of these girls every chance he could so there would be very little left for her.

Those baby making plans would probably be on hold indefinitely.

He didn't feel bad, even though he knew he should.