WACFYM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby...." She coached as his mouth kissed her so intimately. He was a new dad with a trusting wife back home but he was toying with her engorged clit with one hand and reaching up to fondle her tits, his eyes twinkling when they made contact with hers. "You're mine now, aren't you?"

Craig nodded, looking satisfied. He'd eaten Cally's pussy and enjoyed it as part of their love making but Zara deserved his oral skills more than his wife and he loved pleasuring her with his mouth, showing her what he could do. Her every moan and tremble excited him, knowing he was doing that to her.

"Your cunt is ...mmbblle..." Craig said, his words lost as she wrapped her long legs over his broad shoulders, trapping him between her thighs as his strong hands mauled her peachy ass hard enough to leave marks.

The pleasure he was giving her was unbelievable but Zara could feel a need deep in her bones that only his cock could satisfy. Her cunt was demanding to be fucked, the burning fire that needed him inside her.

"Fuck me....please..." Zara pleaded wantonly, not caring who was in control so long as her pussy got stuffed full of hard cock. Craig pulled her down from the counter, their bodies clashing awkwardly in the haste of their animal passion. With unrestrained urgency he gripped his throbbing dick and pushed it inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Craig grunted as his unsheathed cock disappeared inside. She was so tight as her interior muscles clenched around his meat, but so wet and hot. He put his hands on his hips, watching as he penetrated her over and over again. She was bucking her hips spurring him to fuck her harder and faster.

"Oh yeahhh....ooooohh yes...." Zara groaned as they rutted away, both slave to the illicit thrill. "Awww...fuck me with your married cock..." She growled as Craig pinned her down, using her mercilessly. She gazed into his once soulful eyes and saw they were cold and determined, a battle of wills, of dominance. He was barely seeing her, really, lost in how good it felt to ram himself into her wet cunt over and over again, his balls slapping against her.

His sweaty, heaving weight, the power in his arms, his masculine scent was really turning her on and she bit down onto his neck to stifle her ecstatic moans. It was the kind of pleasure that was almost unendurable, quick and nasty and her breathing was wild and frantic.

"You...ever...fuck your...wife...like this?" Zara managed to sputter as he pounded her hard, pushing her back to mash her tits together adding a delicious ripple of pain to the carnal ecstasy.

"No..." He growled, grinning wolfishly. He'd never fucked, really fucked, any one like this. This was the best sex of his life. From the tightness of his balls and the raging sensations of his cock he knew he was going to cum soon.

Zara realised it too. He didn't care if he made her orgasm too. The thought actually brought her closer to it. She thought of him making love to his wife, knew he'd been a considerate and thoughtful lover but Zara was a slut he could fuck without love or intimacy, without concern for her pleasure.

"Call me a slut...." She begged, panting hard.

"You are a slut...my slut..." Craig hissed, biting his lower lip with concentration. She was cumming now, thrashing about her hair flying around her as her body lost control, her head tossing and turning with abandon. It hadn't been his goal but he appreciated it anyway; he bet Phil had never made her cum this hard.

She was making this keening, wailing sound as each wave, each more powerful than the last, flooded through her. It was intense, mind altering and seemingly endless. Her whole body was quaking.

"Awwhh...no...more..." She stammered, worried she might actually lose consciousness as every nerve and sinew flared and erupted with hot electricity. She could barely open her eyes as Craig kissed her hard, bruising her lips, making them burn as he stole her breath, her lungs protesting.

Her heels were digging into Craig's meaty ass, a flash of red against the whiteness of his skin. Unthinkingly she started to play with the pearls around her neck, brushing them over her exposed body, twining them around her fingers as, at last, her climax started to ebb away.

"Cum.." She spat out, barely coherent. "Cum...in...me...cum inside me..."

"Ughn...." Craig grunted with every trust, shoving himself inside her, knowing he was about to shoot his load. "Ughnnn..."

"Ughnnn..."

"That's it...cheat on your wife...with this dirty whore..."

"Ughnnn..."

"Oh shit...God...fuck...."He yelled as his hot cum shot out of his cock, his balls constricting tight as they emptied his semen inside her. He gripped onto the surface, his knuckles white, his face screwed up with blessed relief, the outside world gone as he came.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zara watched as Craig extracted his softening cock and went to retrieve his pants. She made no effort to cover herself and just lay there, his seed dribbling out of her sore pussy.

"You really fucked me raw..." Zara sighed, impressed at his sexual prowess.

"This can't happen again." Craig informed her, unable to even look at her. He was disgusted with himself. He'd no idea that he was even capable of being like that, of saying the things he'd said.

"Come on, baby, don't feel bad about it." Zara consoled him as she watched him tug on his boxers.

"I love my wife. She doesn't deserve this. This was a one time deal. " He stated firmly, turning his back on her as he pulled up his pants and slowly buckled his belt. Now he'd done it he was able to think, to rationalise and was horrified at what he'd done. Cally was a wonderful woman, smart, funny and beautiful. The guilt he felt at betraying her was like nothing he'd ever felt before.

"You enjoyed it. I know you did." Zara scowled, hopping off the counter and putting her hand on his bare back. She smiled as he flinched and shook her off. "You're an adulterer now," She informed him as he pulled on his t-shirt, her tone mean and uncaring. " from now on you'll only be able to think with your cock. You may love your wife but once the guilt starts to fade you'll be back for more."

Angrily, Craig shoved her away from him. Her words were ringing in his ears and he wanted to make them stop. He'd made a mistake, a serious one, but he was still committed to his marriage, his family. If he could just put this behind him he'd throw himself into being the good husband and loving dad he'd always tried to be. First thing Monday morning he'd do what he should have done in the beginning and tell Phil the forbidden photo sessions were over and do everything possible to return his life to the way it was.

He hated Zara. He couldn't believe he'd had extramarital sex with a woman who was so clearly messed up to actually seduce a married man. He blamed himself, of course, but he'd have never have cheated on Cally if she hadn't of come along and enchanted him, making him fall under her spell.

"You're mine now, Craig...it's my pussy you want. Don't fight it." Zara said smugly as Craig forced her out of the studio. She dressed herself on the street, not caring who saw. In fact it amused to think of some friend of Craig's or Cally's seeing him with her. From her nakedness and his dishevelled appearance there'd have been no doubt what had happened.

Craig drove off, longing to see his wife's face but dreading that she might see the guilt spread across his. It was only then that he realised they hadn't used a condom. He had no way to know if she was on the pill and hadn't even asked. With a sickening thought he remembered he hadn't even cared; he'd wanted to cum inside her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Epilogue

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ginny took her friend's hand and struggled to find something to say. Cally was holding up well but the grief was evident in her tired, washed out face.

"Your mom was a great woman. I'm so sorry that..."

"I knew it was coming but it's still so hard to think that I'll never see her again..." Cally looked as if she was about to cry but after a moment managed to hold back the tears. "I'm just so glad she held on to see Felix."

Ginny hugged her, holding her friend and trying to convey that she was there for her at this terrible time. She couldn't imagine what her friend was going through but at least she had Craig there to support her.

"Have you seen Craig around?" George asked softly as he entered the room and saw his girlfriend comforting their friend.

Ginny smiled at him, noting the subtle unease in his cute face. She could tell he felt awkward intruding on this moment and her heart went out to him. Not just incredibly gorgeous he was such a sweet guy and his sensitivity and compassion made her realise just how much she loved him.

"Phil said he and Craig had to speak to one of the drivers or something but that they'd meet us at the funeral." Ginny explained, watching affectionately as her man thoughtfully picked up Felix as the infant started to cry. George took the boy into his arms and started to rock him, sparing Cally an unnecessary problem on today of all days. He was the boy's godfather and loved caring for the little boy.

Ginny smiled as George sang lightly to him as he took him out into the garden where the other mourners were assembled. He was going to a great father one day.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zara was on all fours, her big tits bouncing and jiggling as Craig fucked her from behind.

"Oh fuck..." He growled, watching as she started to suck on his father-in-law's cock. Both men had their dicks sticking out of their smart sombre suits. They didn't have long before the service but when Zara had called them they'd both come running. They enjoyed taking turns to fuck her every chance they got and even today the thought of her pussy was enough to get their dicks hard.

Craig had tried to be faithful after that first taste of infidelity. Phil had surprised him by easily agreeing to stop the glamour aspect of the business and for a few weeks Craig thought he could put the whole crazy incident behind him.

He couldn't stop thinking about Zara but tried to suppress those thoughts but then Cally's mom's condition had taken a turn for the worse. He'd tried to be a supportive caring husband, understanding why his wife grew pale and drawn and showed no interest in sex but the truth was that the seed of corruption had been planted in him.

Increasingly he'd looked at his wife and wondered what he'd ever seen in her. A few weeks after that he'd fucked Zara again, booking a hotel for the weekend and buying a packet of condoms. In fact, they never actually used any protection.

Craig ran his hand over her pregnant belly wondering if he'd knocked her up or if it was Phil's baby. He hoped he was the father. The amount of cum he'd spilled in her fertile womb over the last few months he had to be.

Craig watched as Zara sucked on Phil's cock and remembered how shocked and embarrassed he'd been walking in on them that first time and smiled. He felt no shame watching her suck his cock now. Hell, before Zara had started to show she'd loved double penetration, feeling both their cocks in her at the same time.

"Oh...I feel so dirty....I'm a dirty whore...."Zara growled as she looked up at Phil, the 'grieving' widower. " I love sucking your cock on the day you bury your wife...I want to swallow all your cum..."

Phil let out a deep chuckle and high fived his son-in-law. They were both dressed up for the funeral, crisp shirts, black suits and ties but their pants were around their ankles and spit roasting a knocked up little slut. Zara knew he felt a deep satisfaction knowing he'd help transform his daughter's man so completely. One day when Felix was old enough Craig would introduce him to Zara and another generation of the family would be slowly corrupted by the future milf...

Poor Cally. It was nothing personal but fucking her father and her husband, and eventually her son, turned Zara on so much. Craig would never give Cally another child, all his cum was for Zara now.

"Jesus..." She moaned as Craig reached down and groped her swollen tits. They'd gotten even bigger since being impregnated. Craig often dreamt of sucking on her tits after his child was born, taking her breast milk into his mouth and drinking it down. Right now his touch was enough to send fiery shivers down her spine, the weight of her unborn baby and its father's cock in her pussy sending her libido into overdrive.

"I'm gonna cum..." Phil cried, yanking back her head as he wanked his cock in her face. Zara opened to mouth to catching his salty load but the man's jizz went everywhere, splattering over her flushed cheeks and lips. She closed her eyes as he ejaculated over and over again until her face was dripping with the stuff.

She cried out, blinded and abused and loving it as her own climax, from Craig's rigorous pounding, bubbled and fizzed through her, coursing up and down her, amped up by her condition.

"Ahhhh ughhhhhh...shit....shit...shit!" She screamed as Craig played with her clit, frigging it hard and prolonging her orgasm cruelly. She wanted it to end but her body didn't, all of her muscles contracting. She'd fucked and been fucked hundreds of times but none of those compared to fucking whilst pregnant. Her pussy was stuffed tight with Craig's big hard cock and in the darkness she could see stars.

"Nooo..." She cried as the younger man pried apart her ass cheeks and started working one of his digits into her puckered hole, the additional sensation starting another orgasm before the last one had even fully abated.

Craig coolly gazed down, his left hand on her full ripe booty, the silver ring on his finger reminding him of Cally. He'd never divorce her, cheating on her, fooling around behind her back was the biggest turn on ever. He'd bought into all that love crap. Funny how no one ever tells you great adultery feels on your wedding day.

A few more thrusts and then he pulled out, directing the jets of jism over her ass and lower back.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"It was a beautiful service. I'm sure your wife would have appreciated the beautiful things you said about her." George told Phil as the mourners gathered back at the house.

"Thank you." The older man replied. "Oh, have you met Zara?" He continued, introducing the pair.

"No I don't think so." George said, greeting her with a friendly, innocent smile, after a slightly puzzled frown. He couldn't help thinking her dress was a little too low cut considering the occasion. He tried not to notice how ample her breasts were. "How far along are you?" He asked, trying to be polite and resist the urge to stare at her cleavage.

Over on the other side of the room, helping lay out refreshments, Ginny watched as another woman guided her boyfriend's hand onto her protruding belly.

"Who is that?" She asked Cally, feeling a pang of jealousy. She knew she was being silly, George didn't even flirt or look at other women but there was something about this one was looking at her boyfriend.

"That's Zara. She's one of the nurses at the hospital. My mom said she was kind to her...especially towards the end." Cally answered as, across the room, George laughed at something Zara said.