WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 03

Story Info
Edward enjoys the further humiliation of his teacher.
2.6k words
4.51
73.2k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that week Edward looked out for Ms Brown at school, but as luck would have it he saw no sign of her. St John's was a large school with over two thousand pupils, so this was not surprising as she only filled in when needed and could end up teaching anywhere. He was busting to tell his mates, but his uncles words of warning resounded in his ears, and he knew that he would never be forgiven if he broke that trust.

And so, with a sense great curiosity, he found himself outside the Dept of Correction the following Saturday. Several times in the week, his hand had found its way to his cock to masturbate over the memories he had of the previous Saturday. He wondered whether Ms Brown would be exercised naked today or used in another demonstration. Even thinking about it got his cock tingling.

Taking a deep breath, he went up the steps and wove his way through the building to his Uncles office, where this time he was let in straight away, by Fiona the smiling secretary.

"Hello Edward and how are you?"

"Fine, Uncle Jack."

For a while they talked about school and how the cricket was going, if he had any news from his parents. To which Edwards gave adequate replies, his mind being elsewhere. Finally after checking his watch, Uncle Jack shuffled some papers on his desk placing them in an out box and stood up.

"Where are we going today Uncle Jack, Pizza again."

"Oh, I suppose you want to see that little redhead running naked again do you son?"

Edward blushed, as that was exactly what he was thinking.

"No need to be embarrassed son, she was a fine looking woman, I wouldn't mind seeing more of her again."

"I thought you liked the one with the big tits, Uncle."

"Yes, but all women have their good points, especially if they are 37D's," they both laughed.

Uncle Jack led Edward to the door and after opening it, ushered him out.

Fiona turned her head and smiled as they came out.

"We'll be in the Blue Room for Lunch today Fiona, have any calls forwarded to me, but only the important ones mind you."

"Understood sir, have an enjoyable lunch both of you."

Edward felt a bit let down as he was looking forward to seeing his teacher in the cloister, but his curiosity overcame his disappointment.

"What's this Blue Room then Uncle Jack?"

"Ah, it's at the top part of the building, and is only for senior staff and their VIP visitors. It's where we receive and entertain some of our important and influential guests, away from the austere offices of the department. We'll eat there today as I'm a bit pushed for time."

"Oh, I see, like a cafeteria?" Edward inquired.

"Not quite, you'll see," Uncle Jack chuckled.

They wandered through the warren of the building before taking a lift to the top floor. The elevator opened into a large foyer, with a rich blue carpet on the floor. There were no corridors leading off from the foyer, but rather walls and pillars that separated the room beyond from the entrance. The impression it gave was of affluence, with life sized statues of naked women as well as large urns full of flowers dotted around the place.

As they exited the lift, a woman appeared who stopped Edward in his tracks, as she wore a bow tie, black stockings with garters, high heels and a red leather collar around her neck, and that was all!

Edward was stunned; the woman was young, with short black hair and was very attractive. Her body was pale all over with no tans lines at all. He could not help but stare as she came over.

"Ah, here's one of our special pets."

Edward stared as the woman walked towards them, her breasts bobbing. The dark fur below her belly had been trimmed to a neat wedge and stopped at the top of her slit, allowing him to see her cunt clearly in the bright lighting of the foyer. She stopped in front of them and bowed slightly.

"Good afternoon, gentleman, this way please, your table is ready."

When she turned, Edward realized she wore one more item, a white fluffy ball, like a rabbits tail, between her buttocks, which twitched from side to side with each step. Edward wondered how it stayed there, as he could see no ties.

They followed the woman into the main area, where several tables had been laid with cutlery and glasses on white tablecloths. Windows looked out over the city. On one side a bar was brightly lit, on the other a piano and a small stage, now dark and unlit. Soft music played across the murmur of conversation coming from people who were already sat at a few of the tables. There were already a good number seated, mostly men, but there were a few women.

Behind the bar was another women, her breasts bare, polishing some glasses, whilst another one stood by one of the tables taking an order. She was also dressed in the same uniform, her breasts hidden as she wrote down the diners' request, but Edward could see she was also well endowed.

Edward couldn't believe what he was seeing. Uncle Jack acknowledged a couple of the patrons as they passed.

"This way please," their guide prompted, leading them to a table by one of the windows, though Edward had little interest in what was happening outside. He sat to one side, able to take in the whole of the room, whilst Uncle Jack sat on the other.

Their guide bowed, and informed them their waitress would be with them in a moment, and left, with Edward watching her every step.

"How do you like our little eatery?"

"Cool, it's great."

"Did you see your little redhead at school this week then Edward."

"No Uncle Jack," Edward replied, sounding a little let down.

"You sound disappointed," chuckled Uncle Jack.

"Yeah, well you know, it would have been interesting to see her."

"Remember what I said though Edward, all this is strictly confidential. Don't let me down," Uncle Jack suddenly said seriously.

"Don't worry Uncle Jack, I won't," Edward said, meaning it.

"Good. Ah, here come our waitresses."

Edward turned from talking to Uncle Jack to see Ms Brown coming towards them with the big busted woman they saw last week. Both were dressed in same way as the other women. Edward couldn't help smiling as they made their way across the floor past many male admirers. Even from where they were sitting Edward could see Ms Brown was bright red from embarrassment.

Edward felt he had gone to heaven, his cock which was already half erect, instantly stiffened against his trousers as the two women approached to finally stand naked in front of him. She looked so erotic with the black stockings contrasting with her pale thighs, and her small pert nipples, pointing straight towards him.

"Ah here's your little redhead 6, again Edward, doesn't she look a treat."

Edward stared at Ms Browns tits once more, they were even better than he remembered. She looked awkward as he continued his examination down her body to the slit between her legs.

"Still like what you see, Edward?"

"Certainly Uncle."

"She does have nice tits though these are more to my liking," Uncle Jack said as he indicated for the other woman to come around the table and stand by his side. He reached up and to Edwards amazement squeezed the woman's breasts and teased

her nipples.

"Lovely, on the other hand I admire your little redhead shaved pussy with her prominent lips. They look good enough to eat."

Edward laughed as he listened to Uncle Jack describing his teacher, whilst she reddened even more, looking close to tears.

"Very nice, we'll start with some water, off you go," he patted the bottom of the busty waitress.

As they turned, Edward noticed both had white fluffy tails.

"Uncle you old devil, did you arrange this for me?"

"Of course, and why not, I doubt whether your little teacher will ever take drugs again so it's worked well that way. Meanwhile why not enjoy her humiliation. She certainly is a stunner."

They both watched the two naked girls go to the bar, where the barmaid poured two small glasses of water; they then enjoyed watching them return.

"What size tits do you reckon your teacher has then Edward?" Uncle Jack inquired.

"I don't know Uncle I'm not sure of the sizes."

"I reckon she's a 36C, with a small frame it's difficult to judge a size, and they certainly are lovely. And I do like those pointy nipples."

The water was duly delivered and the two girls stood waiting. Edward was surprised at the small size of the glasses, and quickly finished his. Whereupon, Ms Brown, promptly picked it up and returned to the bar to get it refilled, as did the busty girl with Uncle Jack's now empty glass.

"Why don't they bring a carafe Uncle Jack?"

Edward inquired.

"What, and miss all the fun of their jiggling breasts as they walk backwards and forwards at our request," Uncle Jack chuckled.

"Ah, I see," Edward laughed, as the women now returned once more.

They repeated the operation several times enjoying the sight of the naked women, parading for theirs and everyone else's pleasure. Edward wondered what it must feel like for Ms Brown to be exposed here like this, in front of all and sundry including one of her students.

By now, most of the tables were filled and were also being serviced by several naked waitresses.

Edward and Uncle Jack forced the girls to walk back and forth for some time before finally ordering lunch.

Edward watched Ms Brown serving another table, "Uncle, how do the tails stay in place? I can't see any straps or ties. Are they glued into place."

"I don't think so, why don't I ask your little redhead?"

With which he waved the girls over.

"Now 6, my young nephew here wants to know how you keep the tail in place."

Ms Brown blushed once more, and seemed reluctant to answer the question.

"Come along 6, or are you going to disobey your superiors?"

"No Sir, please Sir," she flustered, "they are attached to a... er...plug up my rectum."

"Maybe you would show us how 6," Uncle suggested, "turn around and bend over and take it out."

Ms Brown reluctantly complied reaching behind her with some difficulty pulled the fat anal plug out of her arse, holding it up for Edward to see. Her anus winked at him as it as it closed from being stretched open.

He laughed as she showed him the fat butt plug she was forced to use. The black object was pointed at the tip but bulged out almost 2 in across before narrowing behind a plate onto which the tail was attached.

"Place it back now 6."

Edward watched amazed as she once more forced the plug up her arse, until it seemed to slip into place as the sphincter closed about the neck.

"Doesn't it get covered in ... you know ..er crap Uncle.

"Of course not Edward, the girls are all purged the night before and given thorough enemas when they arrive, so they are as clean as a whistle up their bums, ready of any eventuality."

"Wow, they think of everything Uncle."

"Now, I think we might have a little reliever before we start the meal," Uncle Jack said, standing up and, after undoing his trousers, dropped them along with his pants to the floor. His erect cock stood out under the bottom of his shirt. He then sat down.

"Well, what are you waiting for Edward, why don't you drop your pants and then we'll both enjoy the ladies sucking our cocks. I mean they need feeding as well don't they," he chuckled.

Edward looked around at the other tables, but nobody took any notice, and so he also dropped his pants and sat down with his cock standing hard between his legs.

"Come along ladies we don't have all day," his uncle growled.

The busty brunette knelt down, and was quickly sliding Uncle Jacks cock into her mouth; as he sat back toying with her hair.

Edward sat back and looked up at Ms Brown, as she stared down at his cock. Opening his legs he took it in his hand and wagged it.

"What are you waiting for 6, start sucking," Uncle Jack snapped, "or it will be more Saturdays for you."

Without further ado, Ms Brown knelt down on the carpet and bent her head over Edwards cock before sliding it into her mouth.

Edward couldn't believe it; one of his teachers had her hot mouth around his stiff cock. Taking his uncle's lead, he ran his fingers through her hair feeling its fineness, as she bobbed up and down. He leant back watching as she masturbated him, this was heaven.

This will teach her to tick him off in front of the juniors of the school. If only they could see her now. He pulled her head up a little and was rewarded by the sight of his cock disappearing and reappearing from her mouth, Of course it was not long before he felt the rising tension of an orgasm and came in her mouth. He could see her fighting to swallow his cum before he slowly deflated, finally slipping out. She stood up her face red from the humiliation and the exertion. Edward looked over at his Uncle who was still enjoying the brunette's ministrations before he also climaxed.

The two women stood once more and were shooed away by Uncle Jack to fetch the food.

"Uncle Jack this place is really something else; do you get many guests here?"

"Some, we need to keep the powers that be sweet and of course gather a little material to manipulate them in the future. As I'm sure many of their wives would not appreciate the perks they enjoy here, not to mention the general public."

They both laughed.

They continued to chat whilst waiting for the lunch. It was not long before the woman returned with their food, and they enjoyed the rest of their lunch.

Edward felt as if he was floating. The whole scene with the patrons and the naked women he knew would remain with him for ever. All around he could see men taking advantage of the women, either orally or in the case of some having the girls service them sitting on their laps. And all the while the normal service of the restaurant continued as if it wasn't happening.

From that moment onward, Edward decided he would certainly like this sort of power and influence.

They sat enjoying the meal and watched the girls, small talking about school and the future. All the while the girls came and went to nearby tables. Edwards once more was surprised to see his teacher kneeling down and having to service another man at the table next door, and smiled at the idea of see her being fucked by someone else as he stood by, what humiliation that must be!

Unfortunately, as always, the meal came to an end and Edwards Uncle had to bid farewell as he saw Edward out of the building.

As they bade goodbye Uncle Jack asked if Edward would like to meet again next Saturday.

"That would be great Uncle Jack."

Edward could hardly wait.