WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 06

Story Info
Edward introduction to Elizabeth.
6.8k words
4.65
28.7k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew Matheson looked up from buttering his toast when his wife of fifty years Margaret spoke, "Are you busy today dear."

Dear he thought, it was a long time since he considered her his dear, now 65, stout with features that showed none of her attractive foxiness when she was younger. In fact, she looked a little like a toad.

"I have a Suitability Assessment Session today for the WAC Scheme, which could take quite a while," he said trying to keep the excitement from his voice."

"What on a Saturday?" Margaret asked in amazement.

"Yes, because it's a Weekend Alternative Correction, the offenders can't do any other day.

"WACS, I vaguely remember you talking about it, something about letting people off if they worked weekends or something silly like that wasn't it." She spoke with acid sharpness.

"Yes dear, it's something like that," he said with a small smile, as he piled some marmalade onto his toast.

"I thought you were against the idea, I don't remember the details of the scheme, but it sounded a little left wing," she continued building up steam for a subject close to the heart, if she now had one.

He had been strongly against the idea at the start, his conservative views that people should pay fully for their crimes was well known. Why should people get lighter sentences just because they had to do special duties at the weekend, and to cap it, also have their record erased? He always came down hard of any offenders, especially young ones.

"Yes, I was," he replied, "but it was better explained to me by Jack Harker over dinner recently." He again smiled, his cock usually totally flaccid in the presence of his wife, stirred a little in his dressing gown, as he remembered the attractive slim redhead who served them, in the Police Headquarters fine dining restaurant. Or rather he remembered her bare pendulous tits swinging delightfully as she leaned over him to fill his wine glass. The pert nipples, like raspberries inches from his face. The recall of her wearing just a pair of white stockings, thin white suspenders and high heels with a small lacy apron now definitely stiffened his cock a notch more.

As his wife got up to get something from the pantry he quickly reached down, sliding his hand into his dressing gown and eased his now semi erect cock into a more comfortable position, giving it a few quick rubs before his wife turned around and returned to the table.

"I suppose he promised you some nonsense about the offenders suffering more and so they wouldn't reoffend," She snorted returning to the subject.

"It's early days dear, time will tell whether it is successful or not. Harker put forward a well thought out argument, so I offered to put some of my time into helping it run more smoothly." He smiled once more, he couldn't help himself, as the memory of the young naked redhead kneeling over him bouncing up and down on his cock, flashed into his head, and yes his cock certainly ran smoothly up her vagina.

"But surely they are in jail over the weekend anyway are they? She persisted.

"Not necessarily, for some it would be a fine, but it's a way for professional women to avoid having a criminal record, which in most cases would end their careers," he patiently explained.

"Well don't let them take advantage and use you, dear." She insisted as she went to take a sip of her tea.

"No dear, I think it will be quite the other way round, I'll come down hard on them if they do." He replied almost grinning.

Oh yes, his cock would definitely be very hard as he came down on them as they lay open and naked under him. As his wife picked up the paper to read, he surreptitiously slid his hand into his lap once more and teased the head of his now hard cock with his fingers. The slim redhead had certainly stayed in his mind and Jack had made it quite clear she was just the start. It had been years since he had felt the warm embrace of a vagina around his cock and had even given up on masturbation, but when he saw the semi naked waitresses at the Police Fine Dining restaurant, he became interested once more in feeling a woman's body. Jack had recommended a new erection drug that he just happened to have in his pocket. Andrew was very sceptical and almost refused to use it until the young semi naked redhead had approached their table once again. He was amazed at the speed it took effect. He had barely sniffed the nasal spray when he felt a long forgotten feeling in his loins as his cock started to erect, it was wonderful.

He was particularly looking forward to today's session as during the week he had been the presiding magistrate passing sentence on several potential WACS candidates. One in particular he had noted down, Elizabeth Crawley. He had known her mother some time ago, a stuck up bitch if ever there was one, and apparently, her daughter had inherited all her worse traits. Although her daughter's other attributes had looked promising. She was tall, slim and even in the suit she had been wearing, showed a prominent bust line. His cock gave another twitch as he felt his heart beating a little faster, she would be at the assessment today.

His wife looked around the edge of her paper forcing him to stop the pleasure of fingering his cock and with his other hand he pretended to take a sip of tea, as she asked, "Why are they assessed dear, don't you just sentence them?"

He placed his cup onto the saucer and sighed, trying to keep the sharpness from his voice when he explained things to her.

"The offenders are sentenced at their trial but this is suspended pending an evaluation of their worth or suitability. They might have skills with their hands for example."

The little redhead certainly had that, as he remembered her cupping his balls, before sliding her fingers up the length of his cock, and lowering her head...

Margaret broke into his reverie, "Yes I suppose so, though it does sound like a waste of your time, don't take too long, remember I wanted you to accompany me to the Lady Peters Youth Chamber group's performance this afternoon."

He winced recalling the agony of listening to the amateur groups scratching's, his cock instantly shriveling.

"Yes dear I'll do my best, though these sessions can take a while and I'm lunching with Harker at the Athenian's new dining room. Give my apologies if I don't make it, important affairs of state and all that."

They sat for a while quietly, the radio playing a piece of Bach in the background, reading the morning papers before it was time to start the day. Margaret, to go to some social women's meeting somewhere and he had to prepare for the suitability session. He was sure he was more enthusiastic about his day than his wife was about hers, but then who was he to say.

Edward was once more on his own, having seen his parents off on one of many business trips they needed to make. There was heaps of food ready in the freezer and a house cleaner came in once a week. In fact, Edward was in heaven, he always preferred it when they were away. He had a very passing relationship with his step father, who he had little time for and still wondered what his mother saw in him.

Fortunately, he had a very close relationship with his uncle, Jack, who was very much on his mind and being a Saturday he was hoping he'd get a phone call. The term had finished and with this, Edward's school life had ended. He only had to wait for the results of the final exams to work out what he would do in the future. He knew it would be in the police as his uncle who was now the Chief Superintendent had always been a role model for him. Jack was already a cadet and was active in the WAC Scheme or rather his cock was very active.

It had been almost a month since he had last fucked the redheaded teacher and was keen to find another replacement for her as her sentence had ended. As school was closed, he didn't even have the pleasure of seeing her. Uncle Jack had mentioned once about assigning him to be her post WACS assessor, but nothing more had been said about this and of course he would need to be fully enrolled in the Police Academy.

Uncle Jack had been away on an overseas conference for a fortnight, in fact explaining to other police organizations the Weekend Alternative Correction Scheme. Edward had to rely on fantasies regarding Miss Brown and porn on the net. He had a few chores to do for his mother, as being reasonably handy, he had "volunteered" to do small jobs around the house. To "keep him busy" whilst they were away. His stepfather wouldn't know one end of a screwdriver from the other.

As if reading his thoughts, the phone rang, Edward quickly moved to pick it up.

"How's it going, now you're unemployed?" Uncle Jack spoke.

"Terrible uncle, Mum's given me all these chores she wants done, when I have a million other things I'd rather be doing."

"What like having you cock sucked by a bad naughty little redhead," Jack chortled.

"Well... she wasn't really bad Uncle," Edward replied.

"No, she was bloody good in the end, and on the end," they both laughed.

"What's happening Uncle, how was your trip, did you get things done?"

"Lots Edward, WACS has become very successful and highly in demand from both police and from offenders. The police overseas were very impressed by the video I took along featuring your little redhead in fact. They are very keen to visit personally to see first-hand how it all works."

"I bet they are." Edward laughed

"It has taken up a lot of my time. At home we have also added a new level of assessment. Before, young professional women were selected at their trial, but we found many were unsuitable, which was a bit embarrassing as they were no good for WACS and yet their criminal sentence had been erased."

"Unsuitable, what do you mean Uncle?" Edward asked.

"Well they might be young, but they had to be attractive and easy on the eye out of their clothes, or they would be unusable. Now they are given an unrecorded suspended sentence pending assessment by a committee, which includes a magistrate who can legally transfer their sentence to the WAC Scheme. With so many wanting to remain anonymous we can now pick and choose the cream."

"The cream?" Asked Edward.

"As a matter of course, at the trial we have encourage magistrates not to offer the Scheme to ugly women. The rest are attractive to look at fully dressed and there's always a place available to service men who are looking for any woman especially when their pussy is on offer, even if they are plain Janes. These are just consigned to menial and humiliating service, green collar women. The good-looking ones can be employed more creatively elsewhere, so we set up a panel. This panel would be more rigorous in their selection, choosing just a few to wear the green and gold collar. As you're aware these are "challenged" a bit more during their stay and as a result we can reduce their sentence time to accommodate the increasing demand on the service. I thought it might be an idea to pop you on it as a representative of the younger generation. There are five on the panel all together including a fitness officer and of course myself."

"But what do I know about selection procedures. "Edward queried.

"Oh I think you'll soon find out, so I've put you down for today. It's at ten; I'll pick you up about 9.40."

"OK, if you think I'll be any use." Edward volunteered.

"By the way, how are the new WACS Officers uniforms, any good?" Uncle Jack asked.

Uncle Jack had a new uniform designed and made for WACS Officers, as he had found the old zip front in the trousers no good for quick access to his genitals. The designer had recreated the old codpiece only far more slick and professional. It operated by undoing the pocket on one side and pulling the other side, a bit like a horizontal shutter to expose an opening allowing the wearers balls and cock to hang free. This avoided the conventional zip that had a tendency nip one's cock or scrotum. The shirt was slightly shorter, so it also didn't get in the way of an erect cock.

"It's seems OK Uncle though I've had no opportunities to use it as you've been away." Edward sound a bit off about it.

"Well you never know your chances, wear it today. I'll see you soon," Uncle Jack said as he rang off.

Edward rubbed his hands in anticipation, Uncle Jack always had some surprise up his sleeve and usually it was a naked woman! He quickly calculated what he could do before Jack arrived and got stuck in.

Jack drove the car into the Police HQ and parked in his normal place, it was still full even on a Saturday morning, the forces of the law were always busy. They got out and as they were walking towards the door, a tall thin man also got out of his car and walked parallel to them. Uncle Jack tapped Edward on the arm and pointed towards his.

"That's another panel member, Andrew Matheson, the chief magistrate, a bit stuffy and old fashioned, but very useful to get tricky stuff past the Law Society. He was against the whole WACS idea at the start, but I persuaded him to change his mind, with a little help from a friend of yours."

"Friend of mine?" Edward asked, his eyebrows raised.

"Yes, your little redhead just had to wave those lovely tits of hers at him and he was sold. Admittedly she was naked and riding his cock up her arse at the time." Jack chuckled and Edward gasped.

"No, the dirty old man! He doesn't look as if he had it in him," Edward commented.

"If you knew his wife you understand his enthusiasm for the scheme." Jack Said smiling, "and he's not lacking in the cock department as well, with a bit of help from modern drugs."

As they approached the door, Jack hailed Andrew and introduced Edward. They both shook hands and Andrew nodded to him. As they stood briefly talking a well-dressed middle-aged woman approached, who seemed familiar to Edward.

"Excuse me Mr Matheson, can I have a word?"

Obviously, Andrew knew her and replied rather tersely, looking at his watch, "Of course, Mrs Crawley."

Edward's mind pondered the name for a moment and then the penny dropped, of course Elizabeth's mother. Then he did another quick mind flip and with a smile, realized Elizabeth must be in for assessment today. He almost rubbed his hands together as he thought of the girl, who had been in the year above him. She had snubbed him when he had asked her to go to a dance, replying she didn't go out with boys, only men, older men.

"I believe you are assessing my daughter today for the WAC Scheme, the Chief Justice's secretary informed me yesterday. My husband and I are very anxious to ensure her future career as a barrister is not stopped before it gets started, by her unfortunate lapse to judgement."

"Lapse of Judgement?" Andrew questioned, "You mean the ounce of cocaine she had in her handbag?"

"Yes well I'm sure she had been coerced into carrying it."

"I'm afraid the law is the law Mrs Crawley and she has experienced its justice."

"Yes I appreciate that, I'm just here to ask you to take her youth into account."

"I'm sorry Mrs Crawley, I can't really talk about this matter, and of course I cannot give her preferential treatment." He looked over at Jack and Edward pausing for a moment, a small smile appearing on his face, "however given her potential, we will ensure she gets special attention whilst she is on the scheme. In fact, I can assure you, I and many others will personally take an interest in her performance, and let me assure you starting today, we will uncover her many hidden assets. Now if you'll excuse us we have work to do."

Uncle Jack spluttered a bit hiding a chuckle as he listened to Andrews's conversation.

"That's all I can ask, I suppose," Mrs Crawley said as she added her goodbye and walked away.

"Well I suppose we'd better get on with it," he said in a perfunctory manner, and they all entered the building.

The sessions was held in the old monastic part of the Police building that reminded Edward of many pleasant hours, watching the women being exercised. They passed along several passages of old sandstone until they reached what was once the chapel. Outside the door, several police officers were standing around quietly talking. They made their way through the arched oaken doorway and entered. It was a lovely old building with large stain glass windows and plenty of light. Of course, all the original fixtures had gone many years before when it was de-consecrated, but it still had a religious feel about the place, which Edward found amusing given its use today.

A semi-circle of leather armchairs had been set up before steps that led up to the chancel where once the altar had stood. Two men were already seated and talking quietly, whilst several police officers stood around the outside. They made their way forwards and were met by an attractive policewoman who showed them to their respective seats. At every seat was an open and running Tablet, which had a list of the women under assessment with their mug shots and ID number. There were no names as they were for all intensive purpose anonymous. The women were presented one by one and each of the assessors was to use their Tablets to tick approval, rejection or the need for further assessment. Jack introduced Edward to the remaining panel who nodded and shook his hand, before Edward and Andrew took their seats, leaving Jack standing.

There was the sound of voices at the doorway and a policewoman entered leading the offenders towards the table and the waiting panel. There were about 30 young women, who all looked about them with mixed looks of interest, fear and worry. When they had finally formed a series of ranks before the table Jack addressed them.

"Pay attention, you are here to present yourself for inclusion in the WAC Scheme. As you are aware participation in this scheme will annul your sentence avoiding for many of you the loss of your jobs or possible future in your chosen profession. It will not be easy and many of you may come to regret your decision, but your decision it is, so make sure you fully comply, as rejection from the scheme will resume your normal sentencing. You are also here because you have been deemed attractive, at least on the outside, and in our world attractive women are much in demand. If you are selected you may find your sentence reduced depending on how you are employed on the scheme. During the brief time under the WAC Scheme, you will agree to do whatever is asked of you and this will involve a considerable amount of nudity, sexual submission and humiliation. Do you understand?"

There were quite a few murmurings from the women, for although they were aware of what was expected of them, to be told bluntly here in this place in the presence of these men obviously concerned them. As Jack went on to explain a little more of the scheme Edward took time to look them over. They were of course all young, under 30 and attractive in the face. A mix of blonde, brunettes and a couple of redheads. He attention returned to what Jack was saying.

Jack held up his hand for silence, "Remember though, refusal to comply could well end your dreams, for life. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices; this is the hard lesson of WACS. Let me present you with a better example of what I am talking about. Let me introduce you to a respectable professional woman on our scheme, a solicitor, who practices today even though, she was caught with considerable amounts of ICE."

From behind the table through a small door a woman appeared completely naked. From her nipples hung two golden bells on short chains that swung and tinkled as she walked forward. A chain also joined her nipples and from it, another chain hung down and was attached to the hood of her clitoris that was visible in her shaved sex. She walked to the front of the table turning to face the panel, her back to the waiting women. Edwards cock stirred as he watched the woman stand, hands by her side, submissive.

12