WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 07

Story Info
The WAC Scheme Expands.
7.5k words
4.62
24k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Convention

I was almost a year since Edward had left school and started college as a police cadet. His mother was so pleased he had decided to follow Uncle Jack's advice and from reports he gave them, Edward had performed extremely well. "A hard worker" is how Jack had described him, and said he was destined for high positions if he continued this way. Today Edward was excited, Uncle Jack had recruited him to help at a seminar on the WAC Scheme. Representatives from law enforcement agencies of various countries had been informed of the scheme, and many had asked to come and see how it worked. Edward chuckled to himself when he had heard the idea, more like see and come, if Uncle Jack had anything to do with it, he thought.

The venue needed to be upmarket and capable of accommodating 20 delegates in privacy and functionality. Hornsey Rise had been selected, more like horny rise Edward mused and hoped it would live up to its name. Outdoors it boasted a small golf course, an outdoor pool, whilst inside there was a gym, dance floor and restaurant. It was given very good reviews on the net. Delegates would be delivered by coach as it was only about 30 minutes' drive from the airport.

It was a one and a half day event with an overnight stay. The first day dedicated to the nuts and bolts of the scheme whilst the second morning was for relaxation and recovery, before the delegates were taken back to the airport.

There would be several presenters from all aspects of the scheme, from the legal and serious to the more frivolous and entertaining. Edward was there to answer any questions from the younger members of the delegates and to help in any demonstrations that were needed. His parents were very pleased with his involvement, but of course had absolutely no idea what it was all about.

Uncle Jack was picking him up at 8.00 to drive to the venue. The delegates arrived at 9.30, which would give them an hour or so to makes sure all the program for the day was ready to roll at that time. Edward was wearing his new WACS uniform with of course no underwear to allow easy access to his cock if the need was called upon and Edward was sure it would. As it was warm he would not need his jacket, with the short sleeved cotton shirt his mother said he looked very professional. Though she did comment on the unusual front to his trousers, but he told her it was based on an old traditional uniform in the force, which seemed to satisfy her. Of course it just meant his erect cock and balls were given plenty a room to be used and given full access to a wet warm tongue.

Meanwhile in another part of town Andrew Matheson was also looking forward to the event as Jack Hargreaves had got him on board to talk on the Legal aspects of the scheme. Although the talk was only for 40 minutes he had been invited for the whole weekend, in case any matters of legality should arise and Jack had let him know he would certainly find plenty to arouse his interest. His wife of course was curious as to why it would take up so much time and why he needed to stay for the night. He assured her he would be hard at work, very hard if the truth be known. The delegates would need to be shown every detail of the body of work in front of them. He had smiled to himself as he remembered examining in detail Elizabeth Crawley's body especially her cunt as she sucked the head of his cock, whilst he had used his tongue to explore every crevice, lovely. He hoped she would be involved in the weekend so he could continue the pleasuring of his lust with her body. Her mother was an absolute bitch so he enjoyed the family payback.

In the short time he had been involved in WACS, he had come to realize his quiescent sex drive was just waiting for the right stimulus to awaken it and my how it had awakened. When he had turned 70 he was sure his body would never enjoy the soft contact with a young naked woman let alone fuck her. How things had changed. He and his wife slept in separate rooms and now in the morning, as he lay in bed, , naked, fondling his cock and balls, erotic thoughts once more perked up his manhood to the point where he was enjoying fondling an erection almost every morning. And on Sunday mornings when his wife was at the local church he enjoyed the cleaning maid who WACS had supplied. His wife had questioned why they needed a weekend maid, but Andrew had insisted it was for a good cause, and she had acquiesced. It was paradise to walk around his house stark naked fondling his cock as he enjoyed being "entertained" by the young woman, watching her doing the cleaning stark naked or dressed in just stockings and suspenders, a particular fetish Andrew enjoyed. Her breasts jiggling about as she buffed and polish the place was a joy to take time to behold, before his cock demanded satisfying, then he fucked her wherever and whenever he liked. Elizabeth was not able to do this service as she was known to his wife, but the big breasted brunette Jack had supplied more than made up for this.

As he noted the time, he made sure he had all the material he would need especially his SuperVi spray and after checking his watch, said he would see his wife the next afternoon and left. He could barely stop himself from running to the car he was so eager to get to Hornsey Rise.

Jack and Edward arrived well before time and Edwards was pleased to note many of the service women present were excitingly dressed, but before he could enjoy their delights, Jack picked up a couple of packages from the receptionist, and handing one to Edward explained that today every man was wearing these silk tracksuits, with no underwear. With which they adjourned to a pool changing room and replaced their WACS suit for this one. Edward was pleased with the feel of the slinky clothes and Uncle Jack winked as they put away their work clothes in the lockers and returned to the main foyer.

"I'm sure this will be an important and memorable day for all of us Edward, we've come a long way," He added.

"And come, along the way, eh uncle," Edward added at which they both laughed.

The delegates had been sent an information package regarding the day's program, and a warning that nudity and explicit sexual content could be included in many of the presentations. This had resulted in a couple of the more religious countries withdrawing from the event. The day was warm as several members of the WAC Scheme waited outside the main doors to the resort, chatting among themselves as the awaited the arrival of the delegates. The coach pulled into the drive and came to a halt. After they had descended from the coach, they were welcomed by several high ranking police officers attached to the WAC Scheme, and introduced to Jack.

There was a pleasant murmuring from the delegates as they entered the upmarket building and were escorted to reception where young female receptionists waited behind a high counter. From a distance they looked pictures of efficiency and decorum, but this changed as the men drew closer, for when they took the registration documents from the delegates, it became clear that the young women's white tops were transparent, and through this, their nipples could be easily seen on their jiggling breasts as they moved busily about. Little did the delegates know then, that the high counter also hid other charms as they were only wearing white suspenders, white stockings and high heels below their waist, no panties. This would be revealed to many in the future, when and if their inquiries required the women came out from behind the counter.

Rooms were allocated as they were signed in and they were issued with information regarding the facilities and where they would go to start the day. With smooth efficiency they were processed and escorted to their rooms whilst their luggage that had been retrieved from the coach, was carried by several girl Bellhops. They appeared, wearing very brief red skirts and open short white waistcoats that left their naked midriff exposed along with a good deal of their breasts. Their uniforms were completed by a cap, a pair of white gloves and red high heels. This drew inquisitive stares from many of the delegates, as the women were not wearing anything under the waistcoats and in most cases a generous cleavage was on display. Once in the rooms, some had the pleasant surprise of being entertained as the bellhops bent down to place their cases in the floor, by the sight of a naked hairy, or smooth, pussy, as they wore no panties under their skirts.

Delegates were encouraged to shower and freshen up after their journey and were provided with a comfortable silk tracksuit top and pants and asked to wear these as part of the day's enjoyment. They were further encouraged to restrain from wearing anything under these for reasons they would find out as the day progressed, which surprised many of them, but they all agreed to this request. At this stage they were still unaware of the true nature of WACS but were already delighted by the random display of erotic experiences. None had taken advantage of the women but their curiosity was certainly aroused as were some of their cocks.

The delegates arrived at the main meeting room, where Uncle Jack stood whilst Edward sat with an attractive shapely brunette, to one side was a lectern. The men were invited to sit on comfortable chairs arranged in a horseshoe facing them, and a projector screen. The room was abuzz as each noted all the others had complied with their hosts request and had donned the silk tracksuits. There were a few chuckles and surprised gasps as some told of the delight in viewing the bellhop's naked pussies. The brunette nervously shuffled a sheaf of papers as the last seats were occupied. They looked with expectant faces of the delegates as they waited for everyone to settle.

The murmuring in the room from the 20 male delegates slowly became silent as the young woman stood and approached the lectern. She was brunette with straight shoulder length hair and dressed in a pale blue well cut suit. She stood and waited as the room grew quieter until it was completely silent. Everybody's eyes were focused on the woman.

"Good morning gentlemen, and welcome to this WACS information seminar. Let me introduce myself, I'm Victoria, though when at the WAC scheme I am known as 355. I work as a lawyer in a medium sized corporate law firm, where I have been since acquiring my Law Degree and License at one of the most prestigious universities in this country. I have been with this firm for five years and am in line for a promotion at the end of the year. My work has always been exemplary and I have been congratulated several times by the CEO.

She paused as she looked around the well lit room, before continuing, "I am proud of my work in this firm and have worked hard to get where I am today. But all this hard work and potential would have been for nothing, due to being prosecuted for a small misdemeanor involving a small amount of cocaine three months ago, that would have ended any chance of me continuing in this field."

She again paused to take a deep breath as if gathering herself for what she was about to say.

"Because I was considered suitable and attractive, I was offered as an alternative punishment, to be enrolled in the Weekend Alternative Correction Scheme. More will be explained about this scheme during the morning. As a result of my agreement with the judiciary, over the past five weekends, over a hundred men have ejaculated into my vagina, ten into my anus, and I have lost count of the number coming in my mouth."

There were gasps from the audience as they took in what the young women had said, before going silent to hear what else she was about to say.

"I am not a whore, stripper or a slut but this sexual sacrifice has given me the opportunity to continue in my career, for which I worked so hard. I have another five weekends to complete before my sentence is completely erased, I don't think I need to go into the numbers I will have to service during that time, I think you get the idea."

She stopped almost overtaken by emotion, "Contrary to what you might be thinking, I thank the WACS scheme for this opportunity and let me assure you, I will never again put my career in jeopardy. Over the next half an hour I will outline briefly the history of WACS, before passing you on to the next speaker who will go through the implementation of the scheme. As you are aware this is a weekend and I am still serving my sentence and so do you have any questions or requests before I continue?" She looked around the room at the expectant faces of the men in the audience, who all looked at each other no one quite sure what to say.

Jack stood and looked at the men, "I'm only speaking for myself but I'm sure I echo every mind in the room, and wonder what you look like under that well cut suit Victoria. Tell us what your vital statistics are?"

The woman blushed charmingly, "I'm 5 10 high and my body measurements are 39 - 23 - 35, sir."

"Again and I'm only thinking out loud, but I'd like to know what you are wearing under that well cut business suit, not boring cottontails and tights, something sexier, lacy I'd hope?"

"Er, I'm wearing WAC underwear sir, which are um, always brief and lacy."

"Brief, I like the sound of that, so be good as to strip off your outer clothes so we might have a look." Uncle jack requested.

"Um," The woman hesitatingly replied looking briefly around the room, "Of course, sir," and to the audiences surprise and delight she moved away from the lectern to stand before them and slipped her jacket over her shoulders, placing it on the back of her chair. Her slim red nailed fingers then deftly undid the buttons down the front of her blouse, before she also slipped this over her shoulders and placed this on the table. There were gasps from the audience as she stood, her generous cleavage revealed in a low cut white lacy bra that left part of her nipples uncovered. Now the women's blouse was removed a golden yellow collar could also now be seen. She then reached to the side of her skirt and unclipped the fastening, before sliding down the zip. The item fell to the floor where after stepping out of it she bent down and picked it up before also placing this on the chair. Standing back in front of them, she was to every man in the room, a delight. The white suspenders supporting her white stockings framed her small transparent white panties, through which the shadow of her dark pubic hair could be seen.

"Delightful, yes you were right, brief does describe what you are wearing,' Jack chuckled, along with the men in the room, "please turn and let our colleagues enjoy you fully."

She did as ordered, revealing her naked buttocks, the thin strap of her lacy panties hidden between her buttocks, her back was fine and strong. There was no fat on this fine body. She turned to face the men once more.

"What do you think gentlemen, do we wish to see more, maybe a show of hands from those who would like to see all Victoria's assets." Jack smiled as he quizzed them. Edward chuckled to himself, who in the room would object! It was no surprise that all hands were raised in the room.

"You may keep on your suspenders and stockings, Victoria, but the rest..."

The woman knew what Jack meant, and with the promise of further delights for the men palpable in the air, her arms went behind her back and unclipped her bra, before letting it slide off her breasts to stand before them, her nipples now in full view. She also placed the bra on the chair and did not disappoint the men as she stood there exposed. Her breasts were magnificent, a full DD's graced her slender body and they jiggled slightly as she moved.

She hesitated as the men waited but there was no escaping her next move, as her thumbs hooked inside the waistband of her panties, before drawing it down her legs and stepping out of it.

She also placed the item on the table finally stood before the men whose excited murmurs said it all, as their eyes feasted on her naked body and especially her cunt with its furry covering trimmed to the top of her slit thus leaving her vulva and labia uncovered.

"Lovely Victoria, now turn round..., slowly..., and again..., stop..., bend over and part those cheeks."

To the men's amazement the naked woman did as ordered, bending at the waist, before her fingers reached behind her and pulled apart her buttocks, fully exposing her shaved labia and anus, into the latter, had been inserted a jeweled butt plug. Her heavy breasts hung from her chest and swung as at Jack's request she move her body to allow all the delegates to view her cunt.

"What a view gentlemen, I know my cock is tingling in anticipation, stand up Victoria, now remember Victoria is available to all. Who would like to fuck her? Stand up gentlemen."

There was a shuffling in the room as the delegates rose to their feet did as Jack suggested, all staring at Victoria's nakedness. All had bulges in the front of their tracksuits.

"Now who wants to fuck Victoria? Can we get a show of cocks?" With which Jack lowered his tracksuit bottoms allowing his erect cock to spring to attention. There was a stifled laugh as the men took this in before as one, they also lowered their bottoms and displayed a fine array of tumescent members, some harder than others but all definitely getting prepared for action. "Every one of you... my, we'll have to hold a raffle I think," Jack chuckled and the men laughed.

"Victoria, to make our guests welcome today, place your hands behind your back and quickly go round the table and kiss their cocks. Just a kiss, they will have to wait for any further delights." With which to the men's amazement she did exactly that, moving from man to man placing her lips on the erect member of each of them. As she bent over her breast again hung heavy from her chest further delighting their eyes, and of course stiffening cocks even more that awaited her intimate touch. And those men opposite the lucky ones whose cocks were kissed, were also rewarded once more by the view of her labia and butt plug as she bent over. Finally the last one was kissed.

After the last cock was kissed Jack motioned for the men to resit.

"But sorry, first, down to business," Jack sighed as he drew up his trousers and sat down, "Please resume Victoria,"

She stood up and turned returning to the table to pick up a sheaf of papers before walking around the room handing one to each of the men in turn, her breast jiggling and swinging as she leaned forward, until they were all furnished with a copy of the document. She placed the few remaining sheets on the table and returned to the lectern to stand before them. Edwards cock was hard in his trousers as he would imagine would be the case of every man's cock in the room. As she delivered the papers another young woman entered the room wearing a sling bikini and gathered up Victoria's clothes and left the room. There was no further covering up for her. She stood once more in front of the gathering.

"WACS - Weekend Alternative Correction Scheme was the brain child of Jack Hargreaves," she indicated Jack, who nodded, "Let's see what it is all about..." she said as she picked up a hand-piece and the screen behind her lit up and a soft spoken woman's voice began to explain about the scheme. Victoria stood to the side, her back just slightly to the audience. There were as many eyes on the side profile of her breasts as there were to the video in front of them. It was the official explanation only shown in locations such as this and was not freely known to the public at large, as yet.

It briefly showed a group of women who had been apprehended for what was for many minor offenses, but ones that could carry a short goal sentence or fine, but all would require a record be kept of the offense. This was of course available to any employee or future who requested this information. As Victoria had said earlier a death sentence in many careers.