Wage Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,736 Followers

No, I don't really care that they brainwashed me into it. I mean, it's not like I wasn't sucking Mr. Federer's dick before he installed all this shit. The part of me that could still think straight, I actually thought it was kind of nice of him to make it fun for me. Used to be it was just, "Oh, crap, I came in three hours late again. Well, I know what'll make Mr. Federer forget about that!" Now even the blowjobs were fun. Hell, even his cum tasted good, like it was candy or something. Bet my boyfriend wishes he could brainwash me into swallowing.

And that's what it's been like for the past six months. A non-stop high, work that actually doesn't blow, and kick-ass sex in the office. And now you fucked it up for me.

*****

...fucked it up for me. Happy now?" Francine finished with the same glare she'd worn when she started, a definite departure from the dreamy smile she'd worn when she talked about what it was like to be brainwashed. That smile had softened her whole face, made her seem beautiful in a way Lloyd hadn't seen before and couldn't see again now. He frowned, uncomfortable with that particular line of reasoning for reasons he couldn't articulate.

Gina broke the silence. "I, um...I think that'll be all, yes," she said. She was blushing pretty hard. Lloyd couldn't blame her, not with some of the things Francine had said. He wondered if that was some lingering effect of the mind control, or if she was just always that open about talking about sex.

"Then unless you're gonna arrest me," Francine said, "I'm getting the fuck out of here. You need my name and address, Mr. Federer's got all that shit on file--and I'm still owed two weeks' pay plus commission, in case he tries to duck out of that shit."

Gina said, "Wait!" She had an anguished expression on her face. "I...I don't think this has sunk in for you yet, Francine. You were brainwashed. Your free will was violated, Francine. We have people that can help you come to terms with what that means, what you were forced to...to..." Her voice faltered as it crashed into Francine's stony glare. "What are you going to do about all this?" she asked at last.

Francine shrugged. "I dunno. I hear the Colonel's is hiring." And with that, she ducked under the tape and headed off. Part of Lloyd wanted to stop her, but what could he do? She was right. She hadn't broken any laws, they had her name and address, and they clearly couldn't give her help she didn't want. Maybe for a girl like Francine, showing her the way things really were wasn't much help at all.

Lloyd watched Francine walk away until she was lost in the crowd, then returned to work.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,736 Followers
12