Wagging Her Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,974 Followers

I couldn't help but wonder if Mindy's anus tasted as good as Dina's. Dina was startled when my face left her ass but she was too much into the attentions Mindy was giving her to complain. Quickly I crawled around them to Mindy's twin pillows of pleasure and pulled her cheeks apart. I could smell her cum from the fuck we had just had but there was the unmistakable aroma of her sweet bowels drawing me into her tight ass ring.

My tongue licked and played all around the small hole before making a few stabbing movements toward the resisting ring. Then jabbing it as hard as I could I pushed my tongue up inside her tight bottom. Mindy let out a glorious moan. Then Dina cooed,"Hey guys there is a nice King size bed right there I bet we can have a lot of fun there and be a lot more comfortable."

The big bed had been my idea. Dina had thought it had been a waste of money as it took up almost the whole tiny bedroom. Now as the three of us scurried into it I knew Dina was happy that we had bought a playground for a bed. I could tell as she grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth licking off Mindy's juices while giving me a terrific blow job. For her part in the fun, Mindy offered her cunt to my face as she pulled my wife's twat to her feverish mouth. The three of us now formed a perfect triangle of oral sex. The smells of lust filled the room.

Needless to say the movie had been forgotten about as this was cheaper and much more fun. We spent the rest of the evening and late into the night lost in lust. My cock penetrated every hole on these ladies bodies while their hands, mouths, and even feet explored every inch of the three of us. It wasn't long after that Mindy moved in with us.

As far as our parents knew she was sleeping on the couch. She told them she couldn't take the dormitory any longer and even my battered old couch was better than that. So, with our parents none the wiser Mindy, Dina and I had a terrific time for the next three years. Mindy did date quite a bit as our sex didn't slow her down with other guys. In fact, she even brought a couple home to spend the night in wild foursomes. But, late in her junior year Mindy met the man of her dreams and our life of lust with her gradually came to an end as he was too square to understand the love that we had shared. But, Dina and I will always treasure the times we had with my sister Mindy.

hotpup
hotpup
1,974 Followers
12