Wagon Train Payment

Story Info
A woman is left as payment for passage.
1.6k words
3.76
211.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman watched the wagon train pull out of the meadow. She was being left as tribute to whoever controlled this area of the mountains. She should have accepted one of the marriage offers she had received yesterday while they were still in town. But, no, she had been so determined to make it to the coast; nothing was going to deter her from her goal. Nothing but a bunch of superstitious men who were afraid of someone they had never even seen.

The leaders of the wagon train had been warned in town by the town leaders. Not wanting to frighten the women, they had deliberately not mentioned the existence of someone controlling the mountain pass they would have to pass through. The town leaders could only tell them that if a post was found in the middle of the meadow, a woman was to be left as payment for crossing. Failure to pay the passing fee would result in the deaths of every man in the wagon train. The town had originally been settled by women and children of a wagon train which had refused to pay.

The day wore by slowly for her. Her arms ached from being held over her head for so many hours. She had stopped crying hours ago after watching her wagon and possessions roll away with out her. She had been the perfect choice for everyone. Handsome at best, she was still unmarried and young with no other family; no one would suffer from the loss of her. Indeed, some members had even voiced the concern that she might be to homely.

It was almost dark when she sensed someone coming. She was not afraid at all, which surprised even her. Logically, she assumed it would be someone from the town who used the legend to acquire women without having to marry them. Besides, she was curious as to how he was going to open the cuffs holding her. There hadn’t appeared to be any way to unlock them when they had been snapped shut on her wrists. She only hoped she wouldn’t have to lose her hands to be removed from them. She doubted it though; who would want a woman who couldn’t work with her hands.

Suddenly the cuffs snapped open and she was falling to ground. Lying on the ground, she became aware of a pair of dark boots just inches from her face. Gasping in pain from the sudden return of feeling in her arms and shoulders, she looked upward for the face of the man who had freed her. The visage her eyes eventually came to was not what she was expecting at all. In fact, the pale blue pools of fire where his eyes should have been was the last straw for her. Darkness overtook her as she finally succumbed to the stress of the day and passed out.

The man looked down at the woman who lay at his feet with both disgust and admiration. She had done better than the last woman left for him, but he would have preferred for her to have been even stronger willed. The stronger the will, the better the slave they ultimately made. A strong willed woman worked harder to be everything for her master once she was thoroughly conquered. He smiled to himself as he remembered some of the more memorable woman he had had over his long life. The pleasures they had provided him with were always high points of his life. While there was very little his own abilities couldn’t provide him, he had refused to give up the simple pleasures of sex with a woman.

The luminescence of his eyes seemed to intensify as he rolled her over onto her back without physically touching her. Her clothing unraveled before his gaze as he stripped her down to her bare skin. He licked his lips as he gazed upon her lush form. The fools in the wagon train had had no idea of the body she had been hiding under her bulky clothes. Her face didn’t concern him in the least; beauty was skin deep at best and it would become more beautiful as she progressed in her new life. For now he was very happy with her large breasts and shapely hips.

His gaze paused upon its arrival at the juncture between her pale thighs. The hair covering her sex was as thick as the hair on her head, which was not acceptable. Small wisps of smoke seemed to spiral upward from her body as he stripped the hair from her. His mind caressed her intimately to remove every strand from where he didn’t want it to be. She would never grow hair again from where he had removed it.

Eagerly he lifted her from the ground onto his shoulder. Her weight meant nothing to him. Concentrating upon the post, he sent it back down into the ground to become part of the rock it had originally come from. The manacles which had held her were once again part of the metal content of the stone. Silently, he moved across the meadow towards his home. Her long hair streamed out behind them from the swiftness of their passage. Already, he knew how he would take her for his first time.

Her return to the world of the living was swift and immediate. She was sure she was being split in two. Something huge was being forced into her ass relentlessly. She would have screamed loudly, but producing any kinds of sounds above a whimper was impossible. She had been well gagged to prevent her screams from interfering with his pleasure. In deed, this was the very reason why she was also strapped so tightly to the structure she was laying upon.

Whatever was in her was throbbing and felt as if it was getting larger as it continued to split her ass cheeks. Suddenly, it occurred to her, a man was using her for his pleasure. The thing she was feeling was the man’s cock in her ass. Any illusions as to what her status would be were shattered instantly. Any man who would take her this way would never allow himself to be controlled by any woman.

Silently, he used her ass for his pleasure. Her feelings meant nothing at all to him. Soon, however, her body began to loosen up and accept his strokes easily. He could tell she was even becoming aroused from being used so ruthlessly. The smell of her arousal was an elixir he had been deeply in need of. His hands kneaded her ass cheeks as his hips moved slowly in and out of her.

“You have such a nicely shaped ass; I couldn’t resist taking you this way for your very first time. In deed, you should feel very honored, some of my women have had to work for weeks to gain this privilege. You may now thank me for your honor.”

“Thank you,” she replied in a very quiet and timid voice. The sound of his voice was unlike anything she had ever heard before. She knew she should be yelling and screaming at him, instead she was in complete awe. Suddenly, it dawned on her that she was no longer gagged or bound. Where had the gag and bindings gone to?

“Wasn’t there a gag in my mouth? Wasn’t I tied down?”

“Yes. I decided it was no longer necessary.”

“Thank you for removing them.”

Pulling his hard cock from her tight ass, he flipped her over onto her back. The surface she was laying on instantly conformed to her body. He noticed she was keeping her eyes closed tightly. Placing her ankles on his shoulders, he swiftly impaled her once more. The new position brought a loud gasp from her as she experienced him in this new way.

“Open your eyes.”

She was so afraid, but there was no way she could refuse his commanding voice. As he came in to focus, her eyes confirmed to her that he was a very large man. A stomach of corded muscle covered in dark hair was visible between her slightly spread pale thighs. Her gaze continued upwards to even more hair and the even larger muscles of his chest and arms. Each one of his arms was as large as her thighs. Fighting to control her rising fear, she looked up at his face again only to find a pair of laughing brown eyes. She blushed a very deep red when she remembered where his cock was still imbedded.

“Were you expecting something else?”

“Your eyes aren’t glowing.”

“They only glow when I focus my powers. I only need my normal male endowments to handle what you’re providing me with at the present moment.”

His hips were moving more forcefully in and out of her now. She could feel every inch of him as he slid in and out of her. She knew she shouldn’t be enjoying being used in this fashion, but he was creating sensations within her body she had never known could exist. Her insides felt like they were boiling, but in such a pleasurable way. She watched through glazed eyes as his hands moved forward toward her now exposed breasts.

“Aye,” she cried as his fingers closed upon her highly sensitive nipples. She felt as if she was exploding. Her body instinctively quenched her ass muscles tightly around his hard member. These new sensations drove her to an even higher level of pleasure while providing exactly the stimulus he needed. She could actually feel the powerful blasts of his seed inside of her. Smiling in pleasure this time, she eagerly welcomed the darkness again.

Smiling down upon her, he was very pleased at the moment. She had much to learn, but already she was starting to become beautiful as her inner beauty was starting to manifest itself. The next forty or fifty years were starting to look very promising to him.