Wait a While

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jiri felt devastated. Diana was no longer breathing, and as he watched, she became paler. He cradled her still body in his arms, and tears dropped down his cheeks as he felt her skin harden. The transformation took an age, the whiteness creeping from her beautiful neck, stealing up her jawline, leaving her face as beautiful in stone as his first love. Her breasts began to harden, her nipples still erect in their first arousal.

Jiri was helpless. The white woman was still with him, with him in his mind. Her beauty and desire, and Diana's still form, formed a cocktail of desperate love in his body. His penis still buried, he began to thrust again. As she cooled, he could only keep thrusting until her shrinking form would no longer accommodate him. He cradled the beautiful figurine in his arms, and slept. He did not have much time.

fin?

July 2002

© 2002 lostboy please, no re-posting without permission. I'd like to hear from people who read my stories, please write.

12