Wait All Day for a Surprise

Story Info
I wait at home for you to...bring home a friend?
798 words
3.19
44.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awaken next to you, my sleeping husband, before your alarm goes off in our quant little apartment. You're lying on your back and I notice your morning wood tenting the blanket. I slide it off you and take you into my mouth. I suck and drool all over you, getting you nice and wet. I kneel over you, facing the foot of the bed. I line your lubed cock up with my ass and slowly sink down. Moaning I slowly slide up and down, getting used to it. You wake up and rest a hand on my hip, the other slides up my back. I ride you to my own orgasm, my muscles tensing around your cock.

You suddenly grab me and flip me on my stomach. I rise up onto my knees and you fuck me in earnest, your balls slapping against my pussy. I scream out cumming again. You grunt and pull out of my ass and shoot all over my back. We lay in bed together awhile, you half on top of me.

Soon, you slide off of me and start getting ready for work. I stay on my stomach, allowing your cum to dry on my ass and back. I hear you rummaging around and you pull me back up to my knees. I jump at something cold and hard being pushed against my loosened asshole. You fill my ass with a butt pug and roll me onto my back.

"Clean up. Take a shower. Get dressed. Do whatever but leave that in all day...and don't you DARE get yourself off!" You warned. You quickly kissed my forehead and walked out, leaving me wiggling on the bed.

I spend the day in agony, wanting to touch myself, but I know better. I shower and shave my soft mound. I get dressed and set about cleaning the apartment. Every time I sit or stand I sigh in pleasure and frustration, I need release.

About half an hour before you get home I change into my black lacey boy shorts, a matching bra, stockings, and heals. I relax by the window waiting for you. You finally pull in and I quickly lose the robe and drop to my knees in front of the door. I push my tits out and spread my knees wide.

You walk in and are shocked for a second. Slowly you walk over to me and caress the side of my face. Someone closes the door behind you. I look and start to stand to run down the hall, seeing another man. You hold me to my knees; I look up at you scared. But you nod telling me it is ok.

"See what a good girl she is? Already ready for me. Stand." You say. I stand and you bend me over the arm of the couch.

Feeling how wet I am, you rip my panties down, leaving me exposed to our guest.

"Good girl left it in. Did you cum?"

"No, sir" I whimper shaking my head

You bend down and lick the juices off my twitching lips, causing me to gasp. Your friend is watching my intently. I turn my head to look at him and notice a slight bulge. You beckon him over behind me and offer my waiting pussy to him.

He is rougher than you were and licks me hard, shoving two fingers into me. I scream out and try to pull away but you hold me still.

"Darling...I don't know if I..." light moan "if I like this"

"You'll get into it sweetie. Go for it buddy"

Your friend slowly enters me. I feel so full with both holes filled. A moan escapes me and I bury my face in the couch as he starts to fuck me hard. You come around in front of me and lift my head. I see your beautiful cock in my face. I lick the tip softly. You shove it into my mouth and down my throat, making my body tense up.

You fuck my face to the same beat as he is from behind. He pushes hard on the plug in my ass and I scream out, finally allowed to cum. You cum shortly after me, shooting your load deep in my throat. I lick your softening cock clean and get ready to cum again. He trusts a few more times, sending me over the edge just as he cums. You switch spots and fuck my ass slowly with the plug while I lick his cock off.

You slowly slide the butt plug out and I'm left empty and used.

"Want a beer?" You two walk into the kitchen, leaving me gasping over the edge of the couch, panties at my ankles, ass in the air.