Wait For Him To Go First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was smiling at me as I swallowed again his erection deflating. I winked at him and said "Wow, that was a big one."

We sat together talking and watching TV for about thirty minutes. It was getting late and I wanted to go to sleep, so I stood up to go back to bed with Sweden.

"Goodnight, there's a blanket and pillow over there on the love seat, I'll see you in the morning." I said to him.

But before I could walk away, he took my hand, begging me. "Don't go. Stay a bit longer please."

I looked down at him, thinking to myself "I knew it, he wants sex." This was exactly how it had been the past two nights with him, oral then sex.

I asked him "You want to fuck too"?

Looking me in the eye he replied "Yes, I want to fuck you again, just once more before I return home."

The moment seemed to linger with neither of us speaking, an awkward silence was growing. I understood why he wanted me to stay; he'd remember these nights with me as his one of his special Olympic "experiences" for the rest of his life.

Breaking the silence I asked him "The blowjob wasn't enough?"

He shook his head. "It was wonderful. But I want to have you again." He pleaded.

"When do you leave"? I asked.

Shrugging his shoulders he mumbled "Tomorrow. I fly home tomorrow afternoon."

I considered his pleading; he wanted to have me once more before leaving and I'd known from the start that this was probably how the night was going to end.

I said "Ok, I understand sweetie...if it means that much to you, we can have sex one more time. How do you want me"?

He replied without hesitation. "Here on the couch, lay down, on your back."

I turned towards him and sat down adjusting my robe. Laying back I swung my legs up onto the couch and asked him "Do you have any special requests, for your last fling with me?"

A huge grin crossed his face. He replied "Oh, I think I might be able to dream up something memorable."

My thighs began to separate for him when I was fully reclined. He swung around, positioning himself to kneel between my opening legs. His fingers darting in and immediately beginning to untie the sash of my robe, flipping open each side revealing my naked body. He smiled at the swell of my full breasts, his eyes locking on the puffy wet mound of pubic hair glistening between my legs. He knew that soon he would be inside me again and his cock was standing at attention. I arched my back and gave my shoulders a quick shake, making my tits wobble back and forth.

Teasing him I said "I'm still wet, what are you waiting for?"

Leaning over he buried his face in my breasts and I pushed them together against his face. He slid his hand down my thigh and I could feel his cock pressing against me. Bringing my knees up I spread my legs wider to accommodate him as his hands roamed freely over my body, pawing at my massive breasts. He lay between my thighs, supporting himself with both arms, the weigh of his body pushing down on me. His erection was pressing against my pelvis and I could feel it throbbing with anticipation. I reached between us with one hand and gripped his shaft with two fingers to guide him in. The probing head separated the hair and folds of my saturated lips parting them instantly. I let go as soon as the tip was inside me. I closed my eyes anticipating the first thrust, my arms hugging the side of his back, my hands gripping his shoulders, my hips pressing forward as he entered me.

"Uhhhh" I moaned involuntarily as his first stroke plowed deep into me.

He began pumping immediately, deep, hard and fast, it felt as if his cock were attached to a jackhammer. My body was shaking wildly from the relentless impact of every long powerful stroke. My arms and legs hugged him tightly, helping me ride him while he fucked me. My breasts were rocking back and forth in unison with his plowing, my nipples dancing across his chest and I could hear our flesh slapping together as he went at me. I was beginning to cry out loudly as he fucked me. His hammering was tremendous and after a few minutes, my head and right shoulder were being pushed off the couch with every thrust. I locked my ankles behind the small of his back, put one hand on the floor and wrapped one arm around his back to keep from being driven off the edge of the couch.

He slowed his pace seeing that I was about to be pushed over the edge. "Do you need to move"? He asked me.

I told him "Let's just do it on the floor."

He withdrew from me and stood up. I moved off the couch and on to the floor resuming my position on my back, legs open. He knelt over me again and rubbed the underside of his shaft back and forth between my wet lips, tapping the head on my clit, making me giggle. He hooked his arms under my legs and grabbed my hips, lifting them off the floor, knee walking my ass upward until I was resting on his thighs.

"Put your legs on my shoulders." He instructed.

As I swung my legs up onto his shoulders, I instinctively knew that from this new position he was going to be able to get really deep inside me.

"Is this that special request"? I asked.

He responded by pushing the large head in, and then slowly eased in about half of his pole. It felt enormous. I hadn't had any problems with his size in the past; sure he was big, but it hadn't been too much for me to handle. But now in this new position it felt like he was going to be too big for me. My breathing was becoming shallow and rapid my fingernails were digging into his wrist.

Sensing my concern, he looked me in the eye, and he asked "Ok"?

I replied "Yes."

He pushed forward, working in another inch or two. I was struggling to adjust to the unusual angle and his enormous girth. I took a big breath, trying to steady myself.

"You can do this, just relax." I told myself.

"Ok"? He asked.

Gasping, I replied "Yes."

Thankfully he paused before pushing the last of his shaft in. Looking down at me he asked "Do you think you can you take the rest"?

I replied. "Yes, I think so."

Pushing forward again, he pressed the last of it home. I was just now beginning to regain my confidence that I could indeed handle all of him. The next few strokes he slowly buried himself up to his balls inside me, grinding his hips against me when he could go no deeper. Reaching forward he cupped my breast, pinching my nipple.

"Are you ready"? He asked me.

I nodded yes. The jack hammering resumed. His powerful thrusts landed all he had inside me and I squealed with delight. Our flesh was slapping together I could hear the loud wet smack of my pussy against his pelvis. He continued fucking me for a long time as if he was on autopilot, and I pushed my hips up to meet each stroke.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my bedroom door open and Sweden walked out. Finland stopped thrusting for a moment as we both looked over at Sweden.

He told us "Don't mind me I just need to get something to drink."

He walked to the kitchen and opened my refrigerator. Finland slowly resumed. Feeling exposed for some reason, I looked up at Finland and whisperer "Wait for him to go."

But Finland shook his head "Just ignore him." He said and resumed his assault, his strong hands holding my hips in place.

Sweden walked out of the kitchen, drinking a Coke and watched as Finland fucked me. I could see his eyes moving back and forth, watching as my breasts bounced freely on my chest. Finland had his back to him but I was watching him, thinking that he might have want to try and get a gang bang going. But he continued moving and walked back into my bedroom.

Finland continued riding me. After a few more minutes, he slowed suddenly and grunted loudly, quickly thrusting downward pressing all of his length inside me. He was on the edge; I could feel his shaft throb with one immense pulsation inside me. He was cuming. I could feel it deep inside beating against the walls of my pussy, again...and again...and again pumping out his load. He arched his back and held his hips against me, as if he was trying to press the head of his cock into the depths of my belly. When he'd finished, he released my hips and slumped backward exhausted.

12