Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deprivation's not exactly an imaginative sort of punishment, he muses. It's dull. Boring. He wishes his Lady would be a bit more pro-active in Her approach to discipline. The idea of a cane swishing through the air and landing on his arse, leaving sharply-defined red weals, appeals to him enormously.

Damn! He's getting an erection again! He knows he should really stop thinking these erotic thoughts. But hell, She'll never know. Unless She comes home early and surprises him ...

Plip!

Clever things, these catheters, aren't they? You can pee (correction, you can't help peeing!) even with a hardon!

There are all sorts of punishments he'd love to experience. Hey, some of those chastity belts even have built-in buttplugs, don't they? Imagine having to stand like that in the kitchen while he prepared dinner! Fantastic! Come to think of it, there's a little thing on the rear plate of his own chastity belt that could well be an attachment point for a buttplug! Maybe if he started making some discreet, tactful suggestions she might order one ...

Naw! He's tried putting ideas into Her head before, and She always resents it. Better to let Her think of it Herself. Still, it might not hurt to drop an occasional, heavily-veiled hint.

He's so keen for his Lady to go in for physical forms of punishment but - ah! - he knows that his punishments have to be earned. So far this has been a very 'vanilla' mistress/slave relationship. He's so ultra-careful to obey his Lady's orders that there's nothing to entice her along the exciting path of aggressive domination.

He grins. It's been quite a while since 'Alex and Sue' turned into 'boy and Lady'. Maybe it's about time he started up a campaign of disobedience. Get things moving a bit.

Maybe he'll start when his Lady gets back this evening.

IF She gets back this evening ...

Plip-p-p!

It always intrigues him how quickly a drink of water passes through his body. He only has to sip about half a litre of water, and within minutes the outflow through his catheter picks up.

Plip! Plop!

The only aspect of the conversion job he'd been worried about was the window. Left to his own devices he'd have completely sealed over the old trap door with concrete, and the cell would have been a unit with no natural lighting or ventilation. But his Lady had insisted on a window, thinking at first in terms of something that entirely filled the space where the old elm trap door had been. He had been so relieved when She told him she'd accept a compromise. She settled for a small unit of triple glazing, about a foot square, set into the concrete panel he'd originally planned.

She didn't mind that the unit didn't open. She accepted his assertion that ventilation grilles would endure an adequate supply of air. What She mainly wanted was a small measure of natural light. But She also wanted to thwart Alex's evident desire to protect himself from the view of anyone who might peer through a window and witness his humiliating bondage. She didn't want the cell to become some sort of cosy, private hideaway for her slave.

Plip! Plup! Plop!

Right now the window's not admitting much light, he notices. Last time he'd been left down here it had been a really sunny day. Two days ago, that was. He'd been able to watch the bright patch of sunlight progress from the wall on his left, across the floor until at last his flaccid cock was sunbathing in a glorious, square halo of sunshine. He had felt the comforting warmth of the sun for several minutes.

Until suddenly the light was blocked off. Startled, he had looked up at the window and had been horrified to see the face of Ted, the milkman, framed there!

Tied down as he was, there was nothing Alex could do to conceal himself. Once Ted's eyes had accustomed themselves to the gloom, and he had seen Alex's bound, naked body stretched out on the bench, he had continued to look down at him for several agonising minutes, broad smiles adorning his face. Ted had even tried to talk to Alex, but the whole cell, including the window and its concrete surround, was quite soundproof.

Suddenly Ted must have remembered he had customers waiting down the lane, customers who would be braying for their milk if he dallied much longer. The face disappeared, and bright sunlight once again lit up his cock.

But it was no longer a flaccid cock. It was rampant. Erect as a six-inch flagpole! It remained at attention for the next two hours, and was still rigid when Alex's Lady returned to release him. He hadn't been able to stem the riotous flow of thoughts that had assailed him.

Ted's a good looking guy, and Alex is vaguely attracted to him despite strong suspicions that he's gay. Alex has already been forced to taste cock, but only with ostensibly straight men. He still feels threatened when in the company of overtly gay guys. So he's still not exactly sure what had got him so aroused while Ted had been surveying his bound, naked, hairless body.

As soon as his Lady had come back and released him he'd confessed to Her about this encounter with Ted. It was expected of him, and he knew it would be a breach of their loving relationship if he kept quiet about it all. Besides, he felt sure Ted himself would say something sooner or later.

His Lady had laughed, but hadn't commented. Not at first. It had been the following day - yesterday - when the consequences of that little episode became apparent.

Plip! Plurp-p-p! Plip!

Remembering it, his mouth feels dry. He takes a few more sips of water from the spigot.

Normally his Lady deals with household bills. If a delivery man calls, he just skulks naked in the kitchen while She signs for things or makes payment. Yesterday, however, was different. She remained in conversation with Ted for several minutes, and eventually came back into the kitchen.

"Ted wants you to pay him this week!" She said, directing him to the back door.

"But I'm undressed...!" He choked off his own words, realising his mistake. He shouldn't have demurred. But it was too late.

"Go out and pay him," She ordered. "Now."

Alex looked at her questioningly. "But you keep all the mo.." he started.

"You don't need money. Go and pay him!"

Light dawned in Alex's eyes. Ghastly, cum-tinged light. He didn't believe his beloved Lady was doing this to him! He glared at her. She ignored him.

"NOW!!!!"

He jumped. And went, despite his nakedness, to the back door where Ted was waiting.

"Hi, Ted," he mumbled. "What's the problem?" Alex still had a saucepan lid in his hands, and he tried ineffectually to use it to cover his embarrassment.

"There's no problem," declared Ted. "I just want the milk bill paid."

"How much is it?"

Ted looked at his big blue notebook. He pretended to do some calculations, then wrote on one of the tear-off slips. He handed it to Alex.

Alex looked at the slip of paper, aghast. There were just two words written on it.

"One blowjob."

Alex didn't know what to say. After a while he looked up and peered into Ted's eyes. They were gleaming.

"That's the exact price for eleven pints of semi-skimmed milk and three tubs of cream!" the milkman declared with a smirk. "Please don't ask for credit, as a refusal often offends! Oh, and by the way, you can put down that saucepan. I've seen it all before, remember?"

Alex was still staring blankly at Ted. This wasn't happening, was it? He put the saucepan on a window sill.

"Prompt payment will ensure that you don't start accruing interest!" Ted added. "Of course, if you'd rather have your little secret spread all over the district ..."

Ah. Alex understood what was going on. Blackmail. And Sue was going right along with it!

"When you say 'prompt payment', do you mean what I think you mean?" asked Alex glumly.

Ted nodded. "Yep. Right here. Right now. We can't be seen from the road. Oh, and in the circumstances you might think it's a good idea to call me 'Sir' in future."

"Can't we discuss this, er, Sir?" Alex was clutching at straws. Ted shook his head and unzipped his jeans.

"Surely it would be simpler if I just paid the bill in the usual way?" Alex ventured, his final despairing attempt at escaping the inevitable. Sue did allow him pocket money, and he had about £6 saved up. His pocket money was a valuable resource, but he'd willingly hand it all over if it would save him from the fate that was looming very, very close.

Ted, however, was not to be diverted from his blowjob.

"Just do it, little guy," he said. "Get down and do it. This could well become the 'usual way' for you to pay my bills!"

Alex sighed and knelt. Putting his hand to Ted's zip, he gingerly inserted two fingers and felt for the job that he was expected to blow.

And it was a big job.

No underpants. God, the guy must have dressed specially for the occasion!

Two fingers weren't enough. Alex would have to thrust his whole hand through the zip to grasp that enormous member. He closed his eyes, reached in and pushed his fingertips around the cylinder of hot, slightly sweaty flesh. His own less impressive member began to twitch, the eroticism of the occasion registering in the inevitable way.

Enormous! Life was so unfair! Cocks ought to be issued by reference to a guy's worldly achievements, not just at random like this. Hell, Alex was a well-respected chartered accountant. Not a high-flyer like that Micro-something bastard, but he reckoned he rated an eight-incher instead of the pathetic five-point-eight inches that actually graced his groin. And here's something that's got to be more than a foot long, stuck between the legs of a fucking milkman! Alex felt like crying!

But he didn't. He grasped that cock, and (with difficulty, because it was struggling hard to be erect) forced it out into the light of day.

Alex gulped. No, it wasn't a foot long. Nine inches, more like. But it was thick! Nearly as thick as one of the milk bottles its owner left on people's doorsteps every morning!

And it was growing!

Alex's fingers were still inside the milkman's jeans. Feeling in the space under that impressive member he looked for, and found, the orbs that fed it. Once, several years back, he'd been to a local agricultural show, and he'd been seriously impressed on seeing the balls that hung below the prizewinning ram. The pair that he now grasped were at least as good as the pair attached to that poor sheep, which he felt sure had been served up with mint sauce by now. He grasped those balls, palpated them, envied them, wanted them...

"Get on with it, for fuck's sake!" Alex's reverie was rudely halted by the milkman, whose thick cock was now projecting rigidly and demandingly towards his mouth. He didn't have to part his lips - his mouth was already wide open in awe. Ted leaned forward, and Alex offered no resistance. The monstrous glans slid into his mouth like an artillery shell entering the breech of a field gun, and passed deeper within, deeper, deeper ...

Alex gagged at first, but he refused to be beaten by this enormous thing. If he had to suck the guy off, he'd do it properly. And he'd bloody well enjoy doing it.

The first sensation, as the hot, swollen glans entered his mouth, had been one of elation. Yes, he'd sucked dick before, but nothing of this order of magnitude. Somehow this one felt right, as if his mouth had been made to receive - and welcome - something this big. It tasted good too. Not piss, not cum. What the hell was it, he wondered. A sweet taste, spicy, special. Hell, he knew it, but he couldn't quite ...

Ah! Yes! It was honey! Honey, for God's sake! With that massive cock rammed deep into his throat he looked up into Ted's eyes, and gave him a questioning look.

Ted pushed; withdrew, pushed and withdrew. "Yes!" he declared between thrusts. "You can taste it, can't you?" Alex nodded. "You like honey, don't you? Sue told me you'd like it. I just smeared some under my foreskin for you. Nice, eh?"

Alex could only nod his appreciation. He was busy, attempting to deal with flesh that insisted on penetrating well past his tongue and down his throat. He'd never experienced anything like this before, but he'd heard about deep throat techniques and he felt sure he could handle it. It was all about relaxation, wasn't it?

The milkman pushed again and his cock passed ever deeper, filling Alex's mouth and more. He wanted to throw up. He didn't want to throw up. He decided to forget about throwing up, and concentrated on relaxing his throat so as to receive more of that honeyed meat. Now Ted was holding the back of his head and fucking his face, thrusting, withdrawing, thrusting. Alex wrapped his lips around the hard log of flesh, sucking as Ted withdrew, tightening like a clenched sphincter as he entered. An inexorable, pulsing rhythm was established. In, out. Squeeze, suck. Squeeze, suck.

Alex knew, just as Ted knew, when the point of no return was reached. The point when it became clear the huge cock was going to gush, would have to gush. They both continued their actions, faster, faster, urging the orgasm closer. Suddenly Ted gasped, juddered, pushed his cock hard through Alex's mouth and held it deep in his throat. His whole body continued to pulse, and all at once Alex felt the first urgent, powerful spurt of Ted's hot, creamy white cum. He swallowed. It was a reflex reaction, not something he'd decided he wanted to do. But the cum continued to flow. And Alex continued to swallow.

When it was all done, and that massive tool began to wilt, Alex knew he could have released it. He had paid the bill. But something made him carry on. Amazingly, he wanted more.

He kept up the sucking rhythm, lightly and gently because Ted would be feeling the usual post-orgasmic sensitiveness. He licked and swallowed, cleaning away the final dribbles of cum from the lifeless member. Alex tasted and took every drop, milking that cock for everything it could give him. And as he sucked, he became aware that he was sucking renewed life into it. Gradually the cock swelled again in his mouth.

Alex still had his hand inside Ted's jeans, holding and caressing the immense sac that contained the milkman's bollocks. He grasped the tackle, manoeuvred it until it emerged through the zip to hang against his chin. Now he had Ted's entire love kit to play with. And he mustered every ounce of the skills he had accumulated, to play that instrument like a virtuoso.

Once Alex had coaxed the milkman past those few uncomfortable post-orgasmic minutes, he set to work again with gusto. It wasn't long before he had him riding rapidly towards a second orgasm. But before Ted could again grab his head and start the face-fucking stage he stopped all action, spat out the cock and looked into the blackmailer's eyes.

Eyes that were clouded with frustration!

"Want me to continue?" Alex enquired gently.

"Yes. Yes! For fuck's sake, yes! Get on with it!"

"Sir?"

"Er, yeah?" Ted's erection was beginning to wilt.

"I mean, do you wish to address me as Sir?"

"Yeah! Yeah!! Sir! Get on with it, Sir! Please!"

"Please Sir?"

"Yes! Yes, Sir! Please, Sir, DO IT!!!!"

"Sir?"

"Yes! Sir!! SIR! Fucking SIR!!"

Alex decided he'd made his point. He took the huge cock back into his mouth and restored it to a proper state of erection. Then he set to work. Ted shuddered to his second orgasm just eleven minutes after he'd enjoyed the first.

The cock subsided very quickly, and the flow of cum wasn't anywhere near as copious as the first time. A few dribbles emerged onto Alex's tongue; he was pleased that he could actually taste the stuff this time, instead of having it forced down his throat. When he'd sucked cock before it had only been to prepare the guy for entry into his Lady's chapel, so he'd never had a taste of cum before.

===================

Plop!

Alex takes another little sip from his bottle and swills the liquid about in his mouth, recalling the different sensations yesterday morning when it was cum instead of spring water. It wasn't exactly delicious, but neither was it repulsive. The taste was, well, like nothing else he could remember experiencing. A bit salty, maybe. Not a strong taste, nothing like the acrid smell of stale cum that can sometimes rise from unwashed bedsheets.

But the texture's interesting, he muses. Thickly viscous, almost stringy. He thinks back to a time, a couple of years back, when they'd stopped off in Brightlingsea for a meal and they'd had oysters. Eaten properly, they just slide down your throat like a great gobbet of cold snot.

Plop!

He giggles. No, the cum didn't feel exactly like an oyster. Nor like cold snot, come to think of it. But it's a close as he can get for now. Maybe after he's had another taste...

When Ted had let him stand up again, they'd decided by mutual agreement to drop the 'Sir' thing. Sue had been standing in the doorway, watching the whole episode, and she'd been quite amused to see how her little slave had stood up for himself. Even Ted saw the funny side, once he'd tucked his tackle back inside his jeans and reverted to his milkman status.

They decided not to make the blowjob a regular, weekly event. Sue thought that would be a tiresome imposition for her, no less than for Alex. She would have loved to get that magnificent cock inside her own chapel, and she actually suggested it. But no. Ted reluctantly admitted that he was strictly gay. He hadn't come out about it, though, and he wasn't prepared to let it be generally known.

"Oh, well then," said Sue, "we'll keep quiet about that, if you'll keep your mouth shut about what you saw through the window!"

"Fair enough," replied Ted. "But can't we include an occasional blowjob? You saw how well Alex did it! And me, I don't ever remember feeling so completely drained after a guy's sucked me off!"

Plop!

Sue agreed that Ted could have Alex from time to time, but not on the doorstep any more.

Alex smiles. Nothing's fixed up yet, but he's looking forward with eager anticipation to their next time. He's still surprised at himself - he never imagined he could get so much pleasure from sucking a man till his balls run dry. But he'd enjoyed the event, and he's played it over and over in his mind during the day or more since it happened.

He takes another sip. Looking up at the bottle, he sees he's already used more than half of his water. The sound of his pee dripping into the bucket has changed, from the earlier metallic, hollow tones to a simple watery sound. The bucket's filling up.


And, he sighs to himself, it's getting dark.

Resigning himself to another long wait, he closes his eyes and relaxes as much as possible. Sometimes he can doze, get a bit of sleep, but it isn't easy.

Sue enters the cell, naked except for high heels, black gloves and black fishnet stockings held up by a fantastic array of studded leather straps. There's a wicked leer on her face! She's holding an enormous leather whip in one hand, a cage of a dozen fierce ferrets in the other. She advances on him, slowly, slowly ...

Alex is dreaming ...

... and waiting.

12