Waiting

Story Info
A passive slave keeps her Master waiting.
1.4k words
4.05
16.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late."

"Yeah, I know. Traffic was ridiculous and –"

"I don't want to hear your excuses. Take off your clothes and kneel facing the wall."

A wave of excited fear washes over me as I start stripping off my clothes. I can feel my chest growing flush and my breathing getting heavier. I carefully fold my clothes, place them on the bottom stair and lower myself into position- back arched, on my knees, hands clasped firmly at the small of my back.

I wait...and my mind begins to race.

I really should have left my apartment earlier. It's not like I've never seen that episode of Family Guy before. He'll know that I lied about the traffic. When has traffic ever been bad between my place and His? I wonder what it's going to be this time. The anticipation clouds my head with pleasurable fear.

What time is it now? Judging by the ache in my knees, I've been kneeling here for at least thirty minutes. I hear him moving around upstairs and hope that he will soon rescue me from being alone with my thoughts. The longer I hold my subservient position, the more my desire increases to submit to His every want – the more I want to feel his strong cock deep inside of me.

How long must I stay here? The muscles in my back are tightening and my knees feel as though they are going to give out under the weight of my body. All of this causing my pussy to ache with need and crave attention.

Finally, his voice.

"Crawl to me."

Pangs of excitement fill my body. I yearn for His touch. I climb the stairs on my hands and knees anxious to get to the top so I can feel His hands on me. Obediently, and eagerly, I kneel before Him.

He points to the bedroom and I continue to crawl. He walks directly behind me and I wait for the feeling of his open palm against my ass. Nothing. He tells me to go to the corner of the room and once again face the wall. Any moment now I would feel his hand slapping my thighs or his teeth sinking into the back of my neck. My pussy is soaking wet and needing fulfillment. My heart racing...body shaking...waiting...waiting...

The light flashes out surrounding me with darkness. "This is it," I think to myself, smiling secretly in anticipation.

"Never keep me waiting," He says, then walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.

When He shuts the door, I assume He is coming back for me. Assumption, however, is yet another mistake to add to my list of faults that evening. He doesn't come back. I rest as much as possible. Sleeping is difficult. My dreams are vivid. My pussy is soaked. Each time my body wakes from strain, my pussy grows wetter.

The scariest part is that I am not bound. If I want to, I can move at any moment – get up to pee, scratch the nagging itch on my nose, walk out to Him and ask why He has left me there. Normally, He would have tied me so tightly that I would have no choice but to comply. This freedom terrifies me because it gives me options.

He did this on purpose. I was being a brat. I was waiting to slip into a scene and did not expect that it would begin as soon as I arrived at His house...late. I understand why He is doing this now. I can't slip back and forth from my submissive role. He is my Master. I never should have been late or even questioned that it would be ok that I was late. I feel ashamed of my actions and attempt to make it up to Him by resisting my incredible urge to move. Finally, my thoughts consume me and sleep overtakes my weary mind and body.

I am jolted awake by the smell of cigarette smoke and leather. "Good morning, slave," He whispers breathily into my ear. He imprisons my neck with the thick, black collar and pulls me up by one of the rings to face Him. This is the closest He has come to touching me since I arrived the night before...late. He takes a long drag off of His cigarette as He stares at me. A faint light through the window tells me that it is just barely morning. I am relieved to see Him, but nervous that my punishment is not over.

"Good morning, Master," I say, and my eyes move to the floor. I am afraid to look at Him because I don't want Him to see the need in my eyes. He already knows; He doesn't need to see it. He can smell it. He wraps the matching leather cuffs around my wrists and secures them together with the metal clip. He slips the silky rope through the clip, ties a quick loop, and gently pulls my arms up over my head, attaching the rope to a small hook in the ceiling. He steps behind me and covers my eyes with a tight blindfold. My body is completely vulnerable. He covers kisses with hot breaths all the way down my body making my nipples stand at erect attention. He takes my right nipple and grinds it between His teeth and pulls. Without missing a beat, He pinches a clamp over it and I gasp. He repeats the torture with my left nipple. I realize that I am rubbing my thighs together and grinding my clit against them. He realizes it too. A sharp slap to both thighs tells me to separate my legs immediately. A third slap sears my clit and I shriek in pain. A wet finger probes my pussy hole. He pulls it out and pinches my clit.

"You're very wet, slave," He pinches harder. My breathing speeds up and I am already close to climaxing. "You are crazy if you think I am trying to get you to come right now. Oh, believe me, I will get you close. But there will be no coming for you today. I think waiting to come will be a proper punishment. What do you think, slave? Do you like waiting for me to allow you an orgasm? Isn't waiting fun?"

My God I will never be late again. This is almost worse than getting spanked. I stay silent and pray this will end soon. He rubs his giant, erect cock against my thigh before he slaps my clit repeatedly with the tip. He moves behind me and sinks his teeth into the back of my neck. He pulls on the chain of the nipple clamps while using his other hand to rub long circles around my clit. I feel his cock poking at my ass. I feel as though I'm going to faint. He begins to kiss down the entire length of my back, still rubbing my clit, and pinching it every so often. He is now underneath me, in between my legs and He inserts his tongue into my sopping hole. He licks up my slit and covers His mouth onto my most sensitive area. Gently, probing my pussy with two fingers and running his tongue softly over my clit, I go insane. I can feel my climax approaching quickly, both inside and out.

"Master! I'm gonna come!"

Just as I begin to peak, He pulls everything away from me – including the nipple clamps. My body aches and writhes against my binds. The slightest touch will send me over the edge into blissful ecstasy.

"Aww....do you not like waiting? Too bad. But- just because you will not come today doesn't mean that I won't." He takes the rope off of the hook and pulls my arms over his body and pushes me to a kneeling position. My arms are secured around Him and my face is at perfect sucking position. He shoves his cock in my mouth and fucks my face hard. He is so deep into my throat that His balls slap my chin. I love sucking His cock and it brings me close to orgasm yet again. Just as I think I will have to pull my mouth away to warn Him of my impending climax, He pulls away and explodes His cum all over my chest. Three hot spurts dripping over my breasts and spilling over my stinging nipples. I look up at Him with confused eyes and He glares down at me. Between his teeth and breathing heavily, He says, "After all this, you didn't think that I would allow you the pleasure of my cum down your throat, did you? That's another thing that you will have to wait for."