Waiting

Story Info
Self-imposed orgasms while she waits for you.
804 words
3.5
16.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only my second story. I would sincerely appreciate any constructive comments on how I can make my writing better. Thanks to all!

------------------------------

It's amazing what happens when you're gone. She goes about her day laughing and pretending that everything is fine, but when she gets home the real feelings come out. She's lonely and wants the warmth that only you can provide. She wants to feel her explosion build up only to be snatched away by you at the brink. She wants to beg you to give her that release that she is so desperately longing for. And she wants to feel everything tense up when you allow it. But since you're not here, she has to go about her business. She has to provide herself that release that she wants so badly. She wants to cum.

Thinking about you her fingers slowly began to work her way to her nipples. She's surprised that they're already points and very sensitive. She licks her finger and slowly begins to make little circles. She shivers at the touch and her back instinctively arches to get more contact, but she stops. She rubs her breasts and begins to think about the last time you were there. How you took control and made her beg for release. As she's thinking her hands drift down as if they have a mind of their own. She comes in contact with her clit and starts massaging it. Her hips begin to move on their own as she thinks about your tongue replacing her fingers. Slowly, she stops flicking her clit and begins to move her finger up and down her slit. She can feel her own juices seeping out from between her lips. She dips her finger in ever so gently and brings it up to her mouth to taste herself. She tastes herself every time you kiss her after you finish swirling your tongue around her clit and using it to go deep inside of her and make her scream your name, but tasting it firsthand is a whole different experience.

Her fingers go back down as if they have a mind of their own and begin to make circles around her clit again, but that's not enough. She slowly inserts one finger and then another and starts to pump them in and out. She finds her g-spot and touches it lightly and explodes! All of a sudden she is shaking and moaning and her fingers are going in and out at an extreme pace so that she does not have to stop the pleasure that she is experiencing. But it does begin to subside; so she brings her fingers out and cleans them off. It is here that she wonders if all women taste as good as she does right now, but thoughts of you quickly push all others to the side. She has enjoyed that orgasm and desperately craves another, but knows her fingers aren't going to do the trick. In order to be fully satisfied she knows she'll need something more.

So she rolls over and gets the seven inch going away present you got for her, even though you were the one going away. Slowly she licks up and down the shaft to get it ready even though she knows from her previous orgasm that it won't be necessary. She enjoys the feeling of having it in her mouth. She thinks of having you in her mouth and how she loves to hear you groan as she takes you all the way in her mouth. As she continues she brings the dildo down to her lips and begins to tease herself like you would do if you were there. Running it up and down her slit, stopping every once in a while to tease her clit has her so close to the edge. She wonders if she should and decides that she will. She brings the toy back to her clit and twists sharply to the left and all of a sudden the vibrations are running through her and she feels the orgasm racing through her entire body.

This time she can't help, but scream your name. Oh, every muscle in her body is tense and all she can do is grind her hips a little harder. As the waves of pleasure begin to subside she forcefully shoves it in and the vibrations and feeling of such a forceful entry take her right back over the edge. She pumps the toy in and out and feels herself shaking uncontrollably. As her pleasure begins to decrease she pulls the toy out and sucks it clean. As she is on her way to sleep she smiles and hopes the camera caught every bit of that so she can share it when you get home.