Waiting

Story Info
But he didn't wait very well.
7k words
4.37
20k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Terry Collier sat at the bar, fiddling with the drink in front of him. The din of the casino surrounded him, never ending, but it was almost like he could not hear it.

Every single nerve ending in his body was alert.

What was happening up there, right at this very moment? His imagination was running wild, all sorts of possible fantasy situations ran through his mind.

Melissa, his wife of almost two dozen years was up there, in the suite they had rented for nearly an entire week. Terry always called her Mel, his pet name.

Still attractive at now 42, she kept herself in great shape, he loved that and he loved her.

Gone was the lean and lithe body Mel had when they were both so very young, yet she had matured well. The medium sized bust had settled, developed into the soft and delightful sag that felt so wonderful to lift and caress. The once flat and muscular abdomen bore the faint marks of two children, even though each time during her pregnancy Terry had carefully rubbed her swelling tummy down with Cocoa butter almost daily.

That had been a fine time, from the moment she told him that they were expecting, he had done that each and every night without fail as she lay there accepting, clearly purring in delight.

The result of their unions were two strapping boys, both of them were a joy. There was a closeness, a bond between Terry and Mel and the two boys that Terry was reasonably sure had something to do with those nightly sessions.

Unlike so many families they knew, their own children often reached out to touch, it was almost like they knew even in the womb that the stroking and touch was happening, and it comforted them.

The boys both thought nothing of hugging and kissing their Father, even now as adults.

Now with their sons off to their own lives, the weekly phone calls came without fail, always ending with "I love you!" as they sat with their speaker phone on so both Terry and Mel missed nothing.

Renton had shown up one Saturday with a young lady, a small and pretty little thing he wanted them to meet. Terry noticed instantly the smell of Cocoa Butter on her, and smiled inwardly at that.

Renton's eyes had met his father's that afternoon, a look passed between them, both knew exactly what the other's thoughts were. Renton just grinned, knowing his Father was well aware that this relationship had evolved to sexuality.

The youngest, Terrance, was so involved in his studies that he had not yet settled on a regular girl friend, and he seemed in no hurry in that respect.

Those thoughts passed through Terry's mind as he sat alone in the casino bar, watching ice cubes melt slowly in the glass.

+++

The discovery of Terry's own illicit desires had came completely by accident. The two of them had decided to drive up a nearby mountain to a resort, head out across the slopes and do some skiing like they had done years before prior to their children arriving.

Long unused muscles rather quickly began to complain about suddenly being forced into effort, and by nightfall the very first evening, Mel was complaining about her hips and legs. Terry understood perfectly because he felt the very same issue.

The big muscles in his fanny actually felt like even taking a step would require some forethought and planning.

The long soak in the resort's community hot tub had helped, but didn't quite do the job. That had been fun all by itself, Terry was settled in letting the water jets pound his lower back when Mel came down. There were two younger men sitting in the huge tub with him, and one young woman that looked to be about twenty was clearly with one of the two men. Even with the bubbles in the screaming hot water hiding them from view, Terry could see the brief intimate touches between the two, it was fun to watch.

Mel came into the community hot tub area, went over to a nearby table and slid her cover off her shoulders.

"Oh, my aching God!" One of the men blurted out barely loud enough for Terry to hear. The other young man turned to look, his face breaking into a huge smile. Terry glanced over also, Mel was standing there with her back arched, both hands rubbing her protesting hip muscles. This caused her breasts to lift, the lime green bikini she had on was new, one Terry had never seen before.

There really wasn't a hell of a lot of material in the new suit, and standing innocently sideways to them it was almost like she was displaying herself.

Terry felt a burst of pride, Mel looked so beautiful, so delightful that his own body flushed with a flash of desire.

She then turned and walked towards the tub, the natural sway of her hips appeared sexual but it was not something she could even avoid. The fact that the suit was new and quite a bit smaller than she normally wore was obvious from the amount of far lighter flesh showing around the edges of the tiny outfit.

Terry knew at a glance that Mel must have at least trimmed the full bush she usually left natural, otherwise dark brownish curls would have been exposed both at the sides and the top.

He felt his body flush even more, so he slipped a bit deeper into the water to try and hide his reaction.

As she sat on the lip of the tub, dangling her feet into the water, Mel reached over and let her hand drift idly across Terry's shoulders, an easy act of affection that she did constantly at home.

Mel was totally relaxed, thus mildly careless. As she dangled her legs in the hot water, alowing her skin to adjust to the temperature, she swirled on leg back and forth. The suit material was thin, the tuft of pubic hair she had retained created a soft bulge right at her groin. Terry's eyes fell to that, his body shuddered involuntarily.

Mel noticed that, she usually noticed everything. A soft smile crossed her lips, the fact that her body, so familar to her man still caused a reaction in him even after years of marriage was a sweet success.

Her intention had been to do exactly that. The thought of others also being there had never crossed Mel's mind, not really.

The young men were clearly affected, Terry saw and understood that, since he also felt himself reacting. He didn't mind at all, it filled him with a sense of pride that he was the one Mel was with.

Even the very young lady that was also in the tub took note of her, Terry saw her eyes widen slightly as she glanced at Mel's body, then her face flushed. He barely managed to stifle a laugh.

Other than small talk, that was all that happened but the young people's reaction to the way Mel looked stuck in Terry's mind.

He did not completely understand his own excitement, Men had noticed Mel many times before so this was nothing new.

Except for the fact that she was as close to naked as she could get and still be decent in public? He had never really witnessed that before except for one time.

Just one time Mel had gone topless on a public beach but during that incident they were mostly behind some large rocks and out of anyone's view. She had quickly covered up that day when a young couple wandered by, holding hands.

The guy, barely more than a boy had glanced at Mel and grinned, they simply continued on their way. The woman he was holding hands with wore only the tiniest of thongs, her nearly flat chest stone white.

"Cute one, huh?" Mel whispered, a trace of humor in her voice. She picked right up on her husband's reaction, the young lady was quite attractive. Mel felt no jealousy at Terry's taking notice, she was completely confident in her own ability to attract.

+++

Later up in their room at the casino and resort, Terry began to make the familiar motions they both knew quite well, the preliminary to love making.

"Oh, honey. I would love to but my hips and fanny hurt like the dickens. I must be getting old." She protested.

"You are still the most beautiful thing on Earth." Terry told her, giving her side a short pat.

So instead of trying to make love, Terry found some lotion the resort supplied and had her lie on the bed on a towel and he rubbed her down. But after just a few minutes, his own lower back began to complain so he had to stop.

"It's OK honey. Say, they have a gym here, maybe you could see if they have someone on staff that does rubdowns?" Mel asked.

"I don't know, I don't think having some guy rub out my behind is something I want to do very badly." Terry told her.

"Well, maybe they have a cute girl working here." Mel giggled.

"Oh boy! Now that I might go for." Terry teased her right back.

"Well, why not? Go ahead and call the front desk." Mel urged.

"Naw, I would be embarrassed."

"Oh, don't be silly. They are professionals, it's just a massage. Besides, I will if you will." She grinned.

"OK. You call then." Terry grinned at her.

Mel hopped up and went to the phone which surprised Terry some. He had expected her to pass on the idea.

She dialed the front desk, spoke to someone. But of course he could only hear one side of the conversation.

"Yes, I can imagine. That's what happened to us, it's been years since we did any skiing."

"Really? I never thought of trying that, it sounds neat."

"$200.00? Both of us at once? When? Great, thanks!" She hung up, then turned to Terry.

"They have a couple that does something they call a tandem, we both get rubdowns at the same time right here in the room." She said.

"Really? You actually ordered one?" Terry asked.

"Yep, I sure did. They will be here in an hour. The woman can work on me and the guy can work on you. The woman on the front desk said they are really good." Mel grinned at him.

"There is no way in hell I am going to let some strange guy I don't know rub my behind." Terry said.

"Oh, homophobic, are we?" She laughed.

"No, it's not that. It's just....?" Terry didn't know what it was, it was that the very idea of it made him cringe.

Hell, maybe that was it, he never really thought about it.

"Ok. We will do it the other way then, it's just going to be a massage so it's no big deal."

"You are OK with some woman giving me a rubdown?" Terry was a little bit surprised.

"Sure, if you are OK with some guy rubbing me. It would be sort of like at the Doctor, I guess?"

"Maybe. I suppose they use sheets or something?" Terry asked.

"Probably. I have my old bathing suit I can wear, and you can just keep on your underwear?" Mel suggested.

They both looked at each other, then Terry shrugged.

"OK, then. I better hit the showers. We already hired them so we might as well use the service since it's charged to our room." Mel said.

"All right, I suppose it's OK. Don't use up all the hot water." Terry laughed. Mel did tend to spend extreme lengths of time when she got in the shower.

Terry was drying himself off when the knock came at the door, he quickly reached for his briefs and tugged on one of the huge white robes.

He suddenly felt a bit of shyness, after all, they didn't know these people at all.

"You are really going to wear those? How are they going to rub out your behind with them on?" Mel asked.

"What? You mean you are....?" He asked. Mel quickly flashed him with a giggle. She was nude underneath her own robe.

She smirked at Terry. This might be fun, she delighted in his reactions and while in the shower had made the decision to just go for it. After all, Terry was right there, so nothing was going to happen.

"Oh, good grief." Terry slid his briefs back off, gathered the robe securely and opened the door.

+++

"Hi, I'm Mark, this is my wife Sheila. You ordered the tandem?" The man asked.

Terry nodded, they came in pushing carts with huge foldup tables on them.

Terry checked them out, Mark appeared to be in his forties, he was perhaps an inch shorter than the woman. Mark was mildly balding and appeared muscular, Sheila was clearly younger and rather pretty in a way. They both wore black slacks and white smocks. They had the tables set up very quickly in practiced motions.

"Go ahead and undress to your level of comfort, we will start you out face down. Here is a bath towel to use as a cover, OK? We will go wash up, call out when you are ready." Sheila said, smiling. The two of them stepped into the bathroom.

Mel glanced over at Terry as she peeled back her robe, her being completely naked caused an excited flutter in his belly. Giving him an impish grin, she climbed on the table and settled down, turning her head on a pillow to watch Terry as he climbed on himself.

The towel was very large, it reached from the middle of his calves to the back of his neck, it was soft and felt snuggly. He grinned as she struggled to cover her bare fanny with the big fluffy towel.

"OK." He called out as she finally settled in face down.

Terry half expected to need to tell them which one would work on each of them but Mark went directly to Mel and Sheila stepped up to the table with Terry.

"Have you ever had a massage before?" She asked him.

"No, not really. We give each other massages at home of course, but that's all." He answered.

"Well, you are in for a real treat." She told him, as her hands began to work on his legs.

Terry was watching Mark work on Mel's legs at the same time, the way the tables were situated side by side he could see clearly what the man was doing.

When Sheila got to the top of his legs, each stroke her hands slipped off to the outside. At first he almost expected her to actually touch him, but she did not.

He began to relax finally, she was being cautious about his modesty. It felt wonderful, his poor over worked legs really were sore. In short order he began to feel himself relax, and he very nearly drifted off to sleep.

"I need to fold the drape back to work out your glutes. Is that all right?" She asked him.

Terry nodded, then felt the towel folded aside. For a moment he thought she had uncovered his groin but the towel drooped downward. Glancing over at Mel, he saw that Mark had Melisa's left buttock bared and was working the flesh there slowly. His hands swirled in counter clockwise circles, causing the flesh to bulge ahead of each stroke. Her firm fanny now glistened with the oil, the stark white of the bare flesh never exposed to the Sun was almost a shock, there was so much of it.

Mel's eyes met his, she had a questioning look on her face. Terry just shrugged, so she closed her eyes with a sigh.

He watched carefully, he never saw the man do anything else he would consider out of line though. When he recovered her, he did an expert motion, sliding the towel over her and tucking it in at her hips.

When Mark moved upwards to her back and shoulders, he leaned down and said something to her, she nodded with a murmur Terry didn't catch. The man then peeled the towel back, leaving it draped over her lower body.

Terry could see the sides of Mel's bare breasts from his angle. Mark allowed his fingers to stroke there as he worked on her sides, but he made no move to reach further.

When it came time to turn over, he saw Mark trap the edge of the towel against the table with his knees, then lift it so that Mel could roll over.

For a moment he saw her body clearly but of course Mark was on the other side as the man again flipped the towel expertly and let it settle.

As Sheila did the same with Terry, for a moment he felt uncomfortable at the idea of being exposed briefly but Mark had his back to him by then.

Once again it was feeling wonderful, and Terry felt himself beginning to doze off. He woke up when he felt Sheila's soft hands making large clockwise circles around his chest and stomach, she had the towel folded down all the way to his pubic hair.

Glancing over at Mel, he saw with a start that Mark was doing the exact same thing except for a strip of cloth he had laid across her breasts.

Terry had not seen that happen, he wondered briefly how Mark had managed that without exposing her.

Other than that her entire upper body was bare and the man's hands were circling up and over the lower edges of her breasts, then down to smaller circles on her belly. Each circle was just with his fingertips, Terry saw that the man was carefully avoiding reaching under the wisp of cloth to the nipple area.

That was a surprise, he would not have expected Mel to allow that, but she was not protesting so he said nothing.

It was fascinating, watching as the flesh of her breasts moved and was pressed aside by the pressure of Mark's hands.

He felt himself quickly begin to erect at watching, another surprise.

"How are you doing?" Sheila's voice broke his thoughts as her hands drifted right across the flesh above his pubic mound, the sheet was barely above the hair there.

"I..uhh...fine." Terry managed to mutter as he realized he was fully erect. He was staring at what Mark was doing, mesmerized. He glanced at Sheila, aware that she had to know he had come erect, but she showed no signs at all of reacting.

Then Mark picked up a small soft towel, lay that carefully over Mel's bare breasts and slid the strip of cloth out from underneath. Terry got a brief glimpse of her. Sheila's nipples were extended, that was clear so she was feeling the same sensations that he was.

"Oh, that is so warm." She said quietly. Terry looked and saw they had some kind of small towel heater plugged in, moments later Sheila draped one over his own chest.

"That's not too hot, is it?" She asked.

"No, it's fine. It feels wonderful, in fact." He answered.

Then she picked up a small tool of some kind, it looked like a liquid filled pad. She poked it with her finger, something spread across it and it changed color.

"This will feel very warm, I am going to use it on those sore pelvic muscles." She reached down and used the side of her hand on the towel to push his groin aside. Pressing the small pad to his lower stomach, she drew it downwards across the crease between his hip and his groin.

Whatever the thing was it felt very warm, almost too hot. He could feel it barely brush his testicle with each stroke as she moved it a few inches up and down.

Glancing over at Mel and Mark, Terry saw the man was doing the same thing to her, he was now on the opposite side though and he could not see if she was exposed.

Her eyes were tightly shut however and her face had reddened.

When Mark moved to the other side, Terry saw the towel was barely covering her, another inch and she would be exposed. The strokes were very slow, up and down, up and down. Sheila was doing the same thing to him, it took every bit of mind control he had to keep from having an orgasm.

If she had touched him, even once a bit more intimately, Terry was sure he would have. She had to know that he was fully erect, there was no way to hide that, the large bulge in the towel made that quite clear.

Mercifully, she stopped what she was doing as the small pad cooled.

Then they finished up quickly and stepped to the bathroom while the two of them sat up and reached for their robes. Terry felt wonderful, he no longer had the aching in his hip, no stiffness at all.

Terry looked pointedly at Mel, she saw his glance and blushed.

"Wow!" She mouthed silently, then broke into a huge grin. Her eyes dropped down to his now enormous erection, Terry bashfully tugged the robe over to cover himself.

He could see his wife was struggling to keep from giggling.

They signed the ticket to their room, adding a nice tip, and the couple left. They got dressed, neither one saying anything.

+++

"That was way more than I expected." Mel finally said as they sat sharing a bottle of wine.

"Yea, I don't know what that pad thing they had was, but that sure was hot."

"Yes, I saw that. I don't know what I was feeling, it was sort of erotic." She said.

"I meant the temperature." He told her with a laugh.

"Oh." Mel blushed furiously.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12