Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That turned you on, got you excited, didn't it?" Terry asked her pointedly.

Mel nodded.

"Yes, honey. It was warm and he had it....right there..almost? God. Then I looked over and she was doing the same thing, I could tell that you were excited too."

"Well, I guess I was." Terry admitted.

"I didn't expect....?" She said.

"I didn't either. You let him touch your breasts." Terry told her, reaching out to hug her.

"I saw that she was doing your chest, and you always do it at home so I guess...it just felt natural? Besides, I don't think he saw anything."

"I was just a little surprised, is all. That strip of cloth was only about two inches wide." Terry said.

"She didn't cover your chest at all."

"I think it's different with men." Terry laughed.

"Lord, we are awful. I can't believe we just did that. Come to bed." Mel suddenly got a look on her face Terry recognized.

"We just got dressed." Terry teased her.

"Uh huh." She folded into his arms.

+++

The next morning at breakfast they decided it would be a good idea to not try and do any more skiing for awhile.

"So what would you like to do, then?" She asked.

"Oh, maybe hang out around the casino section, see if we can win some money. Maybe go soak in the hot tub for awhile, do some people watching?"

"OK. What about this evening?"

"What do you mean, this evening?" Terry asked her.

"Do you want to...maybe get another rubdown?" She asked, almost blushing at saying it.

Terry looked at her. She was having trouble even suggesting it, a surprise to him because they had always found it easy to talk about anything.

"You liked that, didn't you?" He asked her with an evil grin.

"Yes, I did. I also really liked the way that got you going, honey." She stepped in close, slid her fingers in between the buttons of his shirt.

"You did, huh? Watching some lady almost jack me off got you all excited?" He teased.

"Yea, it did." Melissa laughed nervously, her face reddened a little bit.

"Well, it did the same thing to me. Watching you, I mean." He admitted.

She didn't answer for a long time.

"That was the best and strongest...orgasm I have had in a long time, honey. Afterwards, with you, I mean. It lasted at least 30 seconds, amazing."

"Yea, me too." He admitted.

"Are we OK with this? I mean, it's not cheating or anything like that."

"Yes, it's fine. Kind of a kick, watching some guy rub you like that. It was sort of...hot?"

"Oh, really?" Melissa giggled.

"Yea, I am a sick pervert, I can hardly wait for later to bend you right over the back of the couch." He grinned.

"We don't have a couch up there." Mel snickered.

"The chair then." He grinned.

"Oh, goodie!" She laughed. Holding hands like a couple of kids, they went to get something to eat.

+++

They were back in their room later that afternoon when Terry brought it up again.

"Well, do you want to, honey?" He asked. The idea had now been inside his head most of the day.

"Want to what? Oh, you mean get another rubdown?" She replied.

"Sure, why not? We are on vacation."

"OK. I guess so. As long as you are OK with it? I mean, that was kind of...intimate. I mean, he didn't touch anything, but he sure did get...close. You won't be bothered?"

"No, it didn't bother me. They didn't do anything. Well, just your boobs but no harm done there. Besides, it was sort of a turnon."

"Yes, I know, she did your boobies, too. And she didn't put any drape on yours."

"I don't have boobies." Terry laughed.

"Yes, you do." She grinned.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" He asked.

"It was for me, too." Mel looked at Terry, saw he was grinning.

"Say, tell me. Did he...I mean, could he actually see you while he was using that hot pad thing?"

"No, I don't think so, maybe a little bit. I felt covered but he was using that heat pad thing and it was right along side." Mel reached down and rubbed her lower pelvis to demonstrate where she meant.

Terry felt his face flush. Mel looked at him slightly puzzled, then she smiled.

"How about...? I mean, say? Why not..encourage him a little bit?" Terry asked, haltingly.

"Now jhat do you mean, encourage?"

"You know. Maybe when he is working in close like that, you could...open your legs a little bit?" Just saying that made Terry's voice catch in his throat.

Melissa tipped her head back and laughed.

"God. You want me to..let him look?"

"Yea, that would be hot." Terry managed.

"I don't know how to do that without it appearing weird."

"You could try, OK?" He asked.

"Maybe. I don't know. I don't want to embarrass anyone."

"I doubt he would be, after all, he is a guy and we all like to look." Terry laughed.

"So do we girls, you know, but still. I think it might be weird to actually do something."

"I'm sorry then, just relax and be you. I guess it was just a silly fantasy." Terry said.

Melissa came over and sat down next to Terry, she reached over and found him erect again.

"You are really naughty, aren't you? Here, let me help you with that!" She tittered.

Oral sex was something Melissa did from time to time and Terry was always happy to return the favor. But it was also more rare then not in their lifestyle.

She was eager this time, after, they lay in each other's arms and basked.

Finally Mel got up, went and called the front desk.

She hung up with an unhappy look on her face.

"They aren't available this evening, they are booked I guess."

"Oh, well. We can just lay back and relax, maybe later on we can go down and play some of the quarter machines."

They were just getting ready to leave the room when the phone rang.

Terry answered, It was Mark on the line.

"I had a cancellation, so I am available this evening for both of you if you would still like the massage." His pleasant voice said.

"I...uhh...Maybe Mel would but I don't think...?" Terry stammered.

"OK. I understand. Perhaps the lady would then?" He asked.

"Just a minute, I will ask her."

"Who is that, honey?" Mel came out of the bathroom.

"It's Mark, he has an appointment available after all, do you want to?" Terry asked her.

"Sure, why not?" She said.

Terry turned back to the phone, told Mark OK. He set the time, it was in just 30 minutes.

After hanging up, Terry told her Mark would be right up.

"Wait a minute? Just me? What about you?"

"Sheila isn't available, I can just go hang out down in the casino I guess."

"You aren't going to stay here?"

"No, I would feel like a pervert."

"Well, I am not going to...you know, what we talked about, then."

"That's OK. Just relax and enjoy it, it will be all right. If anything happens, just tell me about it. Besides, I am sure he won't do anything you don't let him do, after all, they have licenses and all of that."

"If you are leaving, maybe I should wear my bathing suit?" Mel asked him.

"That would be silly since you didn't last time."

"OK, then." Melissa gave Terry an odd look, went back in the bathroom to get ready.

Mark arrived right on time. Terry let him in and he set up his table just like before.

"Are you staying to watch, sir?" Mark asked Terry, which caused him to blush.

"No, I was...I thought I would just go see if I could win some money." He managed to stammer.

"All right then. Some husbands like to watch, I don't mind." Mark grinned a knowing grin.

Just then Mel came out of the other room, again wearing the big white robe. As Mark had his back turned placing some lower sheets on the table, she gave Terry a deliberate quick flash.

Again she was completely nude underneath the robe.

Terry grinned, if she was trying to get him worked up, she certainly succeeded in that.

+++

Terry sat and sipped his second drink, his mind in turmoil.

What was happening up there?

He could not stand it any more, he got up and went to the elevators. At the door to their room, he started to knock, then realized that would be ridiculous, so he inserted his key card and opened the door. He did it slowly just in case, bumping the door to make some noise, feeling almost odd about even doing that.

Mark had his hands on Melissa's bare back, he stopped momentarily when Terry walked in.

"Did you win any money, honey?" She asked him.

"No, I didn't even try, I just had a drink." For a moment he felt uncomfortable, like he was interupting or something.

"Have a seat, if you are curious as to anything I am doing, I will be happy to explain. Lots of couples come to our classes, to learn so they can massage each other." Mark said with a smile.

"Oh, you both teach school?" Terry asked. He sat on the lower end of the bed, the TV set was there and it retracted into the cabinet so that gave him a perfect view.

"Just home classes, we pick up some added money that way. Couples can be a lot of fun to work with." Again he gave Terry a big smile.

"Ok. Ready to turn over?" He asked Melissa. Again he trapped the edge of the large bath towel with his knees, and lifted the drape.

This exposed Mel completely as she rolled over, of course Mark could see nothing since he stood on the other side. Terry was not surprised to see that again her nipples were completely erect.

She glanced over at him for a moment, almost shyly, then settled back with her head on a small cushion.

Mark asked her if she wanted her upper body done, again she glanced over at Terry, who just shrugged.

"Ok, I guess." She said, settling back and closing her eyes. Mark reached for the thin strip of cloth, started to drape that over the towel covering her bust. Mel turned her head to look at Terry and then back at Mark.

"You don't need to use that if you don't mind." She told him. Mark hesitated, glanced at Terry who did not react.

"All right then, as long as you are..comfortable." He said.

Mark pulled the towel down to her navel, tucking the sides in at her hips. He began the clockwise circles with his fingertips, just like before he carefully avoided her nipples.

Terry waited, and while he spent a lot of time it began to be clear Mark was not going to touch that part of her. He could see that Mel's nipples were fully extended, almost begging.

"You aren't allowed to touch the nipples, are you? Some State law or rule?" He finally asked, wishing the instant he said it that he hadn't.

"No, not really. I guess our State assumes that would be too sensual for a normal massage." Mark answered, glancing his way.

"In fact, even baring or touching the front of the upper body is considered against our rules, but we know it feels wonderful so we don't mind." Mark added.

"Oh." Was all that Terry could manage. He had almost expected that Mark would.

"We leave that up to the client to decide." Mark suggested.

"I think it would be all right. Is it OK with you, honey?" Terry asked Melissa. She looked over at him, a twinkle crept into her eyes.

"Uh huh." She mumbled.

Mark nodded slightly, then began to stroke her full breasts completely. He spent a good 15 minutes doing that, ending by rolling each nipple between his thumb and forefingers.

Again he pulled out a small towel from the little heater he had plugged in, and carefully draped Melissa's bust before slipping the sheet out from underneath, folding it down all the way below her navel.

Both of his hands slid directly across her bust, like he was just smoothing out the towel.

"Oh, that feels so nice." Melissa uttered as he tucked the sides in around her. Her eyes were almost closed, but she was watching Terry to see his reaction. He was leaned forward slightly, watching.

The grin on his face let her relax.

Mark then began to work out her stomach and sides, Mel still had her eyes squeezed shut.

Terry just sat and watched, it was interesting the way the man's hands seemed to flow over his wife's body. It was like his hands did not actually move the flesh, rather they seemed to follow it as the muscles bulged slightly before the pressure.

Watching the man work before had been interesting also, but this was entirely different. Before he had been receiving his own massage, which kept him distracted. Now he was simply sitting and watching, feeling some kind of voyeuristic pleasure in it.

Mark turned to where his small carry bag lay, he picked up one of those oddly shaped thermal pads like they had used in the earlier session.

"Would you like me to use the hot pads again?" He asked Melissa.

"Sure, OK. That felt wonderful, we should see about buying some of those." She opened her eyes and smiled.

Mark carefuly turned the edge of the drape back, baring Mel's hip and pelvis all the way back to the edge of her pubic hair. This time he didn't draw it underneath her leg to hold it snugly, he just left the sheet lay there.

When he poked the small silver circle in the pad, the color changed and flowed out until the entire little pad was a lighter color.

"These heat up to 130 degrees, they are a really neat tool." He told Terry, placing the pad on Melissa. Using his fingertips, he slid it partially under the sheet.

"MMMMM!" She mumbled.

He walked around to the other side, again rolled the drape back and placed another of the pads on her. The towel was now folded right over her pubic mound, barely covering her. The tiny suit Mel had worn down in the hot tub was only a couple of inches wide at the top, the cover was now folded at least that narrowly and it appeared to be very precarious to Terry. The slightest bump or motion and he was sure it would slip out of place.

"Oh, they are getting really warm!" Mel mumbled.

"Yes, they always feel very hot at first." Again Mark hesitated, looking over at Terry who was still watching closely.

"I can move them around a bit, that will help distribute the heat. Would you like me to?" Mark asked her.

"OK." Mel said, her eyes still squeezed tightly shut.

Mark looked over at Terry, he was still staring intently. He walked around to the other side of the table, reached over Mel's body and placed his palms on the two small thermal pads. Slick with oil, they moved easily, he rubbed them gently up and down her pelvis.

Melissa shifted slightly, opened her legs a few inches. Mark was well experienced and had seen these reactions many times before, so he curled his oily fingers downward, brushing the bare flesh right alongside her vagina.

"Oh." She said quietly, her hips made a tiny involuntary upwards motion as he drew his hand back, letting the index finger of each hand stroke the sensitive flesh.

Terry felt himself take a sharp intake of breath, he could see clearly that Mark was touching her, his fingers gently dragging across the soft flesh alongside Mel's vagina.

Once again, Mark glanced over at Terry, there was no protest. He leaned down and whispered to her.

"Is this all right?" He asked.

"Uh huh." Mel murmurred. Her legs opened even more widely. Terry could see that she was now obviously accepting the intimate touch.

Mark slowly increased the pressure, now his index fingers were rubbing the outer edges of her labia, very slowly. The towel slid downwards and he made no move to adjust it.

Mel's now glistening pussy was completely in his view.

Mark knew by then, he allowed his fingers to overlap, then slowly drew them upwards and over her now bulging lips. Her legs splayed outwards, her hips came upwards and she climaxed, letting out a long groan as he repeated the motion over and over.

As Mel began to calm down, Mark simply held his hands there, pressing gently against her sex as her body finished the final shudders. Then he reached down, pulled the towel back into place.

He stepped into the bathroom to wash up and let her get up, put on her robe.

Terry sat there almost in shock, he had just watched the man masturbate his wife to a climax, and she had allowed it.

He had no voice to even speak.

Mel looked at her husband, she now felt bashful about what had just happened. For several long moments she had forgotten where she was and what she was doing.

"I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean...that got out of control." She told him.

"It's OK, babe. That was the wildest thing I ever saw in my life."

"You aren't mad at me?"

"No, I'm not. That clearly felt good, and he didn't do anything to you other than touch. Was it good?"

"God, yes! We need to get ourselves some of those things." She came over and kissed her husband. The momentary concern left her, everything was OK.

Mark came out and packed up, Terry signed the ticket for the massage, adding another nice tip.

"Does something like that happen a lot?" Terry asked the man, he couldn't help himself.

"Not really, just sometimes...with special clients. We don't mind, we just want the people we work with happy, so we try to please them."

"We get repeat business that way too. Anyway, thank you and have a nice night." He grinned, turning to leave.

Just then his cell phone rang. He answered, it was his wife Sheila.

"I guess Sheila has an opening at 10 PM, would you be interested?" He asked Terry. Terry started to say no but Mel interrupted.

"Sure!" She had a huge grin on her face. Terry shrugged.

"OK then." Mark grinned.

"10 O'clock, hon. Yes, this one will be...OK this time." He spoke into his phone.

The man laughed at something she said and hung up.

"OK. She will be here at 10. Sheila is very good, so have fun!" He grinned and left.

"What did you just do?" Terry turned to Mel, who sat there with a smile on her face.

"What's OK for me is OK for you too, honey." She told him.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"I sure am, and I want to watch!" She laughed, jumping up and giving him a hug.

Terry hugged her right back.

"This is amazing." He told her.

"Sure is!" She giggled.

Later, they lay on the bed fiddling around, but Mel would not allow him to enter her.

"Maybe later, if you have anything left." She giggled.

"You really are a pervert, aren't you?" Terry accused her.

"Yep! I sure am, but I am your pervert!" She laughed.

The knock on the door came exactly at 10 PM.

"Would you like to stay and watch?" Sheila asked Mel as she set up the table.

"Yes, I would if you don't mind." Mel said.

Sheila looked first at Terry standing there in the big white robe, then at Melissa.

"I don't mind one bit!" She grinned.

12