Waiting

Story Info
Patience is rewarded with a new sexual experience.
2.1k words
3.91
23.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first try at erotica and I'm looking forward to feedback. <3

*

The waiting is the best and the worst part. I'd already opened a bottle of wine, a petite syrah to pair with dinner, and poured myself a glass before sitting down.

He'd left a blindfold by the bed this morning. He'd called earlier in the day to tell me he'd be late. Late, but he'd arrive promptly at 7.

"Wear the blindfold." He hung up without waiting for a response.

I had an hour before he was due home and ate the last of my dinner before taking the wine upstairs with me, turning off all but the hallway lights as I passed through the house.

My favorite soap was sitting on the bathroom countertop, also a gift from the morning. Turning on the shower, I removed my clothing and stepped in—steam caressing my body. The water ran over my full breasts, pausing at nipples that hardened in the shifting air before continuing down to my narrow waist and flaring over my hips.

The bar of soap smelled like Scottish heather, sweet and clean. I lathered a loofa and rubbed the scent into my skin, fingers trailing across myself. I couldn't help it. The anticipation of the evening was getting to me. The texture of the loofa across my breasts gave me goose bumps and I found my free hand tracing a path past my navel.

Leaning into the warm spray of water I pressed a finger between my legs, tracing my slit, while still slowly dragging the loofa across myself. Pressing more deeply, I slid a finger into my pussy, moving slowly to rub across my clit before moving back to deeper warmth. Pushing two fingers deeper, I pressed the palm of my hand against my clit. The water rolled down my back, massaging and relaxing my muscles as I began to writhe. Moving my hand faster, I plunged my fingers deeper, faster, and dropped the loofa. Fingers began pinching my nipples before I realized that they were, of course, my own. Kneeling, I rode myself to climax, water flowing through my hair, past my navel, and around my fingers.

I toweled off and dried my hair, choosing not to use any perfume and instead relied on the gentle scent of heather to cling to my damp skin. My dark hair hung just passed my shoulders. Static made it hallow my face after I pulled on a camisole top and panties. The clock read five minute until he was supposed to arrive. I put on the blindfold and lay down on the bed.

The front door opened a short time later. Smiling with anticipation, I listened to him move throughout the house, imagining what he was doing, when he'd come up the stairs. He moved into the kitchen—probably hanging up his keys. Then to the hallway—taking off his shoes. The dining room— perhaps surveying the remains of the my dinner that, in my anticipation, I'd forgotten to put away.

The tread of his footsteps on the stairs brought me back to focus. Or perhaps made me more aware of the intensity of my focus. The bedroom door opened. I stretched out on the bed and rolled to face the door, smiling, tracing the line of my hip. I knew he was watching.

His weight on the bed forced me to shift my weight away from him. His fingers trailed up my arm to my hands which rested just above my head. He lifted one, gently nipping at my fingertips, tongue flicking across my skin. I both felt and heard the click of a cuff on my wrist at the same moment. I pulled my hand away, startled, and found that the other end had already been secured to something.

"I thought we were supposed to be introducing new things slowly?" I was hesitant. Not only to ask but to know the response. I wasn't sure how I felt about restraints.

I could hear his smile. "It's my night to pick the game." I felt another cuff being secured to my other wrist and swallowed.

He kissed me then. His lips pressed firmly against mine, smothering any further protest from me while he ran a hand slowly down my side, pressing against me. He trailed kisses down my neck, but that didn't distract me from feeling his hand move from stroking my side to pushing away the fabric of my top and cupping a breast. I couldn't stop a gasp when he grazed his thumb across my nipple, tweaking the sensitive spot into a hard peak.

His weight shifted on the bed as he straddled me, hard thighs on either side of my own.

"I hope you don't like this top too much." I didn't have time to answer before he tore the straps.

He peeled the camisole down slowly, breathing onto my skin so that I could feel his heat. The stubble on his face grazed against my breasts as he taunted me and I felt the muscles in my back tighten as I involuntarily tried to press myself closer to him. He pushed my shirt open, baring my breasts to the cool air of the room for only a moment before his lips closed over a nipple, tongue rolling over the peak. I moaned, thrusting my chest forward, and felt his hardness growing against me. His hands traced the bit of lace at my waist for a moment, fingers barely going beneath the fabric. My wrists pulled at the cuffs. Maybe to remove the blindfold, maybe to put his hands on me and mine on him.

He began sliding down my torso, tongue and lips tracing a path across my smooth skin. He slowly slid my panties down my thighs, hands brushing close to my own heat. His teeth slid across my inner thigh and I felt his warm breath blow across my wetness just before he parted the folds and tasted. He moaned with me, deep and guttural, while moving my legs over his shoulders. He ran his tongue across my clit, teasing me, then pushed into me, spreading me open with his fingers for a deeper taste. My hips rocked into him while I tried to remember how to breathe.

His thumb pressed against my clit, but didn't move. My hips did, and his soft laugh frustrated me even more than the cuffs. He pushed fingers into me with aching slowness, thumb pulsating pressure on my clit, barely moving, and always moving away from my arching hips. His fingers moved in me, setting a pace that my body nearly begged to follow. I could feel myself tensing, nearing the crest, and then he stopped.

"You could untie me, you know." I ached to touch him. "Please."

He grunted unintelligibly as he rolled out of bed. The sound of a zipper preceded the removal of his clothing.

"Maybe. But not yet." He said. His thighs, again, straddled me, but this time across my chest. The silken skin of his cock brushed against my cheek. I turned my head slightly, carefully catching him with my tongue and slowly swallowing his length. He gently cupped one side of my face in his hand, thumb stroking across my cheek with tenderness.

I swirled my tongue beneath the head of his cock as he slowly thrust into my mouth, wetting his shaft with each movement. His scent filled my senses. I strained against my restraints, yearning to wrap my fingers around his erection, to wrap my arms around his waist.

He pulled back, nearly out of my mouth, and whispered, "How much can you take?"

I took a breath before he slowly slid back into me, relaxing my throat, coaxing him deeper, until my position caused him to reach the back of my throat. I moaned intentionally, this time, a deep hum that sent him shuddering. I ran my tongue along his length as he pulled out of my mouth. He moved down the length of my body, pressing himself against me, hips moving to align with my own.

He spread my legs with a knee, flicked his tongue across a nipple, and I felt the head of his cock brush against my pussy. I wrapped a leg around his, pressing my hips upward, wanting, needing him to fill me. His lips hovered over mine before he took me. He entered me with a false slowness, pushing into my wetness, capturing the relieved gasp that left my lips with his own.

My legs wrapped around his waist as I fell into his rhythm, clinging to him as best I could. A sheen of sweat began to cover my body as he pumped into me.

"Please, take them off?" I asked. "I need..." I gasped as he pulled out of me and then slowly slid back into me.

"You need what?" He whispered hoarsely. He slowed again, lifting himself off of me, and then slowly pressed the head of his cock into me, shallowly penetrating, lifting away from my writhing body, somehow managing to maintain control.

"Take off the cuffs." My hips thrust and legs tightened in desperation as he continued to tease me. "Please."

He fell into my body, scrapping his teeth against my neck while he fumbled to remove the restraints. As soon as he freed me I ran both hands through his hair, slightly pulling his head back so I could bite his neck and taste the sweat building on his body, and finally pulled off my blindfold.

I pushed against him, and he rolled us, legs tangled together, so that I was on top of him. Tucking my knees up to either side of him, I laced my fingers through his hands and pushed his arms above his head, pinning his hands. I arched my back and found his cock bobbing between us. Paying him back for his teasing, I slowly pressed his cock against my warmth, sliding him between my folds. Once. Twice. Again. He growled, eyes closed. I smiled at the change in power.

I released his hands and slid down his body, cupping his testicles in one, while taking his shaft in the other. I ran the tip of my tongue on the underside of his cock from base to tip. Once. Twice. Then slowly swallowed, rubbing my tongue across the smooth skin, listening to him groan. His hands brushed my hair away from my face. I looked up at him at I began to bob on his cock, meeting his eyes. Wrapping my fingers around him, I stroked him in time with my lips. His hips jerked, hands clenched at the sheets. I stopped as suddenly as he had done to me.

Thighs on either side of his, I pushed him into me feeling his hardness inside of me. His hands moved to my hips, pulling me down onto him, thumbs pressing into my sides. He ground me against him, forcing me to ride him hard while rubbing my clit against him. The pressure built, and I felt myself begin to clench around him... so close. He leaned up and caught a nipple in his mouth, running his tongue over it, and my orgasm began to rise.

He rolled me onto my back and hooked my legs over his shoulders. Our eyes locked as he entered me with one movement. He moved with full thrusts that drove hard and deep and I felt a deep blush rising across my body as he drove me higher.

Moving my hand to his lips I pushed a finger into his mouth and watched him lick it. Then, smiling, I moved my now wet fingers to my clit. His eyes followed my hand, lids shadowing, breath deepening. I squirmed beneath both him and my own fingers.

His movements became deeper, his breath began to staccato, and I felt his balls slapping against my ass as I peeked. My cunt pulsed around him and I cried out at the intensity of my orgasm, as I clung to him. I felt him cum at the same moment that he let out a shout, and I dropped my legs to pull him deep, wrapping myself around him and riding his climax out, wave after wave.

He collapsed on top of me, careful not to crush me, and wrapped me in his arms while we tried to remember how to breathe.

"Tomorrow night's my turn, right?" I asked between pants.

"Tomorrow night, yes." He said. "But first let's finish with tonight."

I smiled as he turned off the light and wrapped himself around me.