Waiting All Along Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Paul, you could have at least let me know you were there instead of scaring me half to death" she said while holding a hand over her frantically beating heart. She turned around her back to him once more "look I'm almost done here, you can have a shower when I'm through."

"What's wrong with the present?" he asked. "You know I've been thinking about fucking you from the back." He said and watched her back go tense. He slapped her ass then which stung a bit because it was wet "I wanna hold you by the hips, and smack this firm ass of yours, while we do it doggy style" he said his mouth just centimeters away from her ear now, as he cupped her ass and squeezed. "The sad thing is that I this is a little stall and it might be a little difficult especially with you being so short" he teased, knowing how she always felt about her height.

"I'm not short" she countered, "I've still got a few inches yet to grow, it'll come"

"Yeah? But I can't wait for those inches to come when I want you right now." He whispered then turned her around, grabbed her arms and placed them over his shoulders, he pushed her back against the wall and lifted her so that their bodies were aligned, she instinctively wrapped her legs around his narrow hips, he needed no further incentive he plunged right into her, he threw his head back at the sheer pleasure being administered to his member. He heard her hiss and opened his eyes to look at her, there was pain etched on her face, he remained immobile, "Laura, are you OK?" he asked worry in his voice at the thought that he might be hurting her.

She opened her eyes as well and he saw the worry in her eyes "yeah, I'm fine, just a little sore from earlier is all." Shit he thought, what a jerk he was, a selfish jerk at that. He watched her face as he began to withdraw from her body, he saw the discomfort he was causing her. When he made no attempt to reenter her, she opened her eyes again "what's wrong?" she asked confused.

He released her ass then, thinking that she would release him from the confines of her legs. "Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so rough. We'll go into the kitchen have a snack and talk about it."

She looked at him with disbelief then she said "So you've started this and you have no intention of finishing it? Come on Paul, I'm fine just put that dick back inside of me, please don't make me beg."

He looked startled by her request, "But I don't want to hurt you".

"Paul if you don't put yourself back into me you're going to hurt me greatly," he was about to make another protest but she stopped him by placing a finger on his lips before he spoke, "I don't wanna hear it, it's either you want to fuck me or not." She watched the concern being replaced by desire in his eyes. "Am I not good enough for that monster cock of yours" she tempted. Then reached between their bodies and grabbed his penis, his eyes went instantly cloudy, she placed him at her opening and propelled her hips forward, taking him back into her sheath. His face contorted as the sensations rocked him, the pain would eventually lessen while she rotated her hips, Paul had more than he could take and seized her hips, going extremely slow, he started move in and out of her body. She moaned and uttered her approval, his pace increased as he felt her tighten around him and rode her through an orgasm. His mouth on her exposed neck, while her head went back against the wall. Her body now limp depends only on his for support. When she regain momentum, he withdrew and sets her down, turns her around, she spreads her legs, while he bends his knees and positions himself to take her from behinds. His hands brace her hips for the onslaught and he fucks her like a man driven mad by good pussy. She comes again but he's still driving hard, she braces her hands against the wall while they're both screaming profanity and she starts coming again, he gives her ass a few slaps and that makes her come harder. His balls tighten and he feels himself ready to explode and comes right into her waiting pussy. "Damn that was awesome" he says more to himself. She didn't have the energy to move much less agree. Fifteen minutes later they emerged from the bathroom, he went back to the living room to find his clothes and she went to her room to get some on. When she came from her room she wore red sandals, a red tank top and blue denim, looking hot even when she dressed down.

"Would you like some coffee?" she asked as she passed him and headed for the kitchen.

He got up from the couch where he had started watching TV and followed her, "Yes, please." He answered.

She handed him the mug of coffee with cream just the way she knew he liked and said "spill it."

His eyes dazzled above the mug as he took a sip, "oh come now, why would I spill it, when you just gave it to me?"

The side of her lips twitched, humorous, one of the reasons she'd fallen in love with him. "Not the coffee jackass, why are you here?" She hated herself for feeling so attached to him even now and the sense of familiarity that he brought, somehow it felt like she hadn't seen him in one week than the ten years that was more accurate, she realized then that whatever he'd say she'd listen and she'd embrace the outcome, she loved him way too much not to.

He took another sip of the coffee, a much bigger sip this time around and swallowed it in one big gulp, just to feel it burn on the way down. "I'll tell you but you've gotta promise me no interruptions until I'm done."

12