Waiting At Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I reached my car and got in behind the wheel I was aware of how cum-soaked my panties were. I also sensed soreness coming on in my pussy. I reached under my dress for a quick feel. My pussy lips were definitely swollen. And no doubt it was already a pink so deep that it verged on purple. I called home. My husband answered on the second ring. There is no way to describe how good it felt to hear his voice. I told him I would be home in thirty minutes, started the car and was on my way.

I was so anxious to get there that I had to tell myself to slow down and drive the speed limit. I had to admit that it was really good sex. In fact, I would never have believed that loveless sex could be that good. But it was good. Very good. I was sure that the size of his cock had a good deal to do with it but there had to more than that to it. How any orgasms did I have? There were those three when he ate me. Then there was that little one when he first pushed that huge dick head in me. But after that, when I became so totally lost to pleasure, I had no idea how many there were, I just knew that I had many. They just kept coming one after the other. More orgasms than I had in any one night in my whole life. Probably as many as I had in any one week, well, maybe that was a stretch, especially when we were in college, then again when we started sharing our fantasies. My little pussy had been stretched and stuffed to the max, that part was pure bonus. I had been thoroughly fucked. I was sure that I would have a tender reminder of it with most every step I took for the next day or two or three.

So what made it so good? His pussy eating technique was, to be totally honest, the best ever, which only meant that I had something new to teach my husband. But we hadn't done much of anything that I hadn't done many times before. Except for the partner there was nothing new about it. It was pretty much the same but at the same time it was different. And there was my answer: what made it so good and exciting was that it was different. Different touch. Different feel. Different rhythm. Different sounds. Just different.

The closer I got to home the more anxious I became to get there, and the more I thought about my husband. Fucking that other guy was sexually good, not fun good. My husband was every kind of good, including fun good. That other guy had an agenda. That of proving to himself that he had what it took to get another man's wife in bed with him, something that most probably involved sneaking and cheating. All right, so I misread him to be considerate and sensitive and he turned out to be exploitive. No matter, he was a great fuck and went out of his way to prove it. That made for a seriously good sexual adventure. So good that I still glowed inside and out. Then as I turned onto our street, despite the soreness I felt coming on in my pussy, and despite the buzz I still felt, what I felt more than anything was how much I loved my husband.

The great fuck was Camille's payoff. Part 2 of our story is about my payoff so I'll pick it up from here...

The first wait, an excruciating emotional roller coaster ride that went back and forth and up and down from intense arousal to morbid dread, from joy to fear, from calm to anger and every sexually thrilling or gut wrenching emotion in between, lasted from the time Camille left our home so many hours earlier until, finally, at twelve-thirty, she called to say that she just got into her car and would be home in thirty minutes. What I heard in her voice and breathing made me even more aroused than I had been that whole, long night. Then began the second wait of the night, those excruciating thirty minutes that left me all I could do to keep from jacking off. There were two times during that second wait when I came within an eyelash of cumming without even touching myself. Then, finally, I heard her car pull into the garage and the door close behind her. She had just returned from fucking another man, her very first other man in our near ten year marriage. Now her car pulled into the garage and I heard the door close behind it. She just got home from fucking another man. Wearing only my bathrobe, with my cock rock hard, I stood a few feet inside the door leading from the garage into our kitchen. She was now my hot wife and I was her cuckold husband. We talked and fantasized about this for a long time, and now that it finally happened I couldn't wait another second longer to hear all about it.

The woman who came through the door wore the same clothes but looked very different than when she left a six o'clock. Back then her hair and makeup were just so, and her glow and the excitement in her smile and eyes came from anticipation of what was to come. At that moment her hair was tussled and her makeup gone, and her glow came from sexual satisfaction. Her eyes were too filled with tears to get a good read of what she felt, and her lips trembled as she rushed into my arms. She pressed her head to my shoulder and sobbed that she loved me. I had questions, to be sure, but I knew better than to ask, at least not at that moment. I love you, I love you, I love you was all she could say as she clung to me with all her might. I held her close and let her cry. After a couple of minutes she reached down to take my then semi-hard cock in her hand. Her eyes were still teary when she looked into my eyes.

She smiled and said, "I just fucked my ass off with another man... do you want to hear about it?"

As soon as we entered our bedroom she removed my robe and pushed me onto the bed. Then, with her eyes locked on mine, she removed her dress, bra, garter belt and hose, saving her panties for last. She had no more tears and I noticed a different kind of look in her eyes. One I had seen many times before. The look that said she was feeling especially slutty. She eased the panties off and as she did I saw how red and puffy her pussy lips were. She positioned herself between my legs, then she flashed a really slutty smile as she dropped her cum-soaked panties on my chest. I took them in hand. I felt the wetness and smelled the mixture of her pussy juices and his cum as she took my cock in her hand, and a thrill I had never known coursed through my loins. She kissed my cock, told it how much she adored it then said that they didn't spend any time in the bar. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked it intensely for a minute, then said that they went straight to his room where he gave her a glass of white wine. She sucked really intensely for another minute, stopping when he felt my orgasm starting to build. She said that she only got to take one sip of that wine. Then she took my balls in her hand and sucked me some more, all while I fondled her panties. And so it went. Her body trembled at times and her breathing quickened as she alternated between describing her experience in minute detail and sucking me to the start or orgasm and, again, backing off to provide more detail.

I couldn't be sure if her arousal stemmed from the way she made love to my cock with her mouth or from recalling the details of her sexual experience with another man, though I did notice that she never talked about him specifically. At this point she talked about licking and sucking his huge cock and how she ended up jacking him off into her mouth. And how so much cum gushed into her mouth she couldn't gulp it all down. Some of it dribbled out at the sides of my mouth and all over her chin. She had already described his cock in great detail – its length and girth and texture and, especially, the huge, purplish, bulbous head –so I had a vivid and all but overwhelmingly arousing mental image of her being straddled over and hungrily doing her best to get as much as she could into her mouth – barely more than the head – all while stroking the shaft furiously with her hand in an urgent quest to get it to shoot its hot, sticky cum. And if she hadn't squeezed my cock so hard I surely would have blew my load right then.

She looked at me, saw my body trembling, my eyes closed tightly as I bit my lower lip, heard me half moaning-half gasping, and cooed that no matter what she wasn't going to let me cum until she wanted me to cum. She also reiterated that she had no words to describe how much she loved me but not to worry because she had the rest of her life to show me. She took a little break, just kissing my belly and inner thighs until my cock showed signs of relaxing, then she returned to the task at hand – that of including me in her sexual adventure with another man by describing it in detail. She started by saying that her pussy was mine to eat any time I wanted it, not only because she loved me and loved the way I ate her but also because of the way I loved to eat her. Then she said that just a few short hours earlier her pussy had been eaten as never before. She described how it started with her left large pussy lip and continued trying to capture with words her feelings, sensations and excitement with each step and lick that followed, and how so often she came close and was backed off from cumming until his mouth sucked into it her pulsating clitoris. She tried to describe what she felt as he suckled her clitoris but fell well short of doing so.

I tied to visualize this but her words combined with mouth and tongue on my cock sent such intense waves of pleasure that my mind sometimes disconnected. It was like watching a critical play in a football game and to lose the signal and the screen went blank, if only for a few seconds. I heard her words and her breathing and felt her squirming her pussy against the mattress as she re-ran that part of her night through her mind but with everything in my being begging for an orgasm and the relief that came with it my inner-imaging capacity was just not up to it. Then, finally, she described how the other man's talented tongue brought her to a tumultuous orgasm, then soon after an equally explosive second one. And as she gasped to describe her third, a totally mind-blowing orgasm she brought me to my first orgasm. I came so hard and it lasted so long that toward the end it felt like I my shoot my balls out the tip of my cock along with those last few drops of cum. I was finished, at least for the next several minutes, and she knew it.

Camille scooted out of bed, hurried downstairs for the bottle of wine we opened after she was dressed and just before she left for her date, grabbed two glasses then hurried right back to bed. As she propped herself against a pillow she thanked me for not jacking off while she was gone, and told me how much she appreciated me saving all my cum for her. She filled the glasses, gave one to me, clinked hers against mine and smiled "Here's to learning new things." She took a long sip of wine then giggled that she couldn't wait to teach me.

After finishing her second glass of wine she asked with a devilish sort of smile if I had enough excitement for one night. I didn't have to say a word – the look on my face and gleam in my eyes said all she needed to hear. She took my cock in her hand and described how that third oral orgasm sent her to a place she had never been to, and how when she opened her eyes he was poised between her legs with the tip of his cock pressed against her opening. She described how her legs were spread wide and draped over his shoulders. At that point, before she said another word, we were both amazed at how quickly my cock went from soft to fully hard. She scooted around to straddle me. She looked into my eyes as she lowered her pussy down on my cock. The truth was that I expected her pussy to be on the loose and sloppy side, what with his size and the mixture of his cum and her juices in it. It was slippery enough though no more than usual, and surprisingly snug. But then the grimace on her face reminded of how swollen her pussy lips were. She was definitely sore. There were times when we fucked so hard and long that she was left sore but this sore was different and it ran deep. No matter, she was naked and in bed with her guy, the love of her life, and she needed to fuck him every bit as badly as he needed to fuck her. It excited me to realize that my cock was where another man's cock had so recently been. Less than two hours earlier, to be precise. Only that was already beginning to seem like so long ago.

She tried to describe the thrill she felt when the bulbous head of that huge cock first penetrated her. This was a thrill like no other in her life. But then her pussy had been stretched well beyond anything she knew. And that, she sighed, was something that had to be experienced to even begin to understand. She pressed down hard so that my cock, small by comparison, was all the way in her, then she rocked gently in a circular and back and forth motion. She rocked on my cock harder and faster as she got more and more excited as she remembered and tried to describe how it felt for that huge cock to go deeper a few inches at a time until it bottomed out. And once it got to that depth how she felt it everywhere inside her cunt as it stroked in and out, slowly and gently at first, then gradually and harder until there was nothing but that ever-mounting excitement and arousal and sensual sensation. Until there was nobody attached to that cock. Until there was nobody attached to her cunt. There was just that cock fucking that cunt, and all of the primal feelings that went with that sensory overload for who knew how long until it culminated in an orgasm that exploded throughout her entire being. An orgasm that lasted so long her mind short circuited to the point that, with her eyes rolled up into her head, she was sure that she actually saw it -- like a swoosh of bright white light racing at warp speed to whisk her off to a place she had never been much less ever imagined even existed. Now we fucked madly. Urgently. My cock erupted. Her cunt exploded. Then she collapsed forward into my arms. We were both breathless. She held her pussy motionlessly on my cock until it softened and slipped out. Then she moved off of me, though not all the way. Her left leg remained draped over me, her pussy pressed against my hip, she nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck, and we held each other close.

I had two huge orgasms and felt sexually spent. Spent but good. Very good. She had who knew for sure how many intense orgasms so I couldn't even image how sexually exhausted she had to be. After ten minutes I went to the bathroom, dialed the lights down to low, started the hot water flowing, poured in some sandalwood oil, turned the bubble jet setting to low. We hadn't said a word since we climaxed together so it was if she read my mind. There she was, naked, beautiful, and totally fucked-out for one day.

We got into the soothing water and faced each other. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, content to just lie there and let the air jet bubbles work their magic. After a while she opened her eyes to see smiling at and admiring her. She asked what I was thinking. I wondered if she could live and be content without a huge cock in her life. She chuckled and said definitely not, but that was something that could very nicely be accommodated with a huge dildo, especially if I worked it on her. It wasn't something she wanted every day or every week or even every month but when the mood was right, and she was sure it would be at times, yes, she would love to revisit the sensations that came with having her pussy stretched and stuffed to the max.

Then she stood, took the hand-held faucet in hand, gently spread her tender pussy lips and rinsed the cum out of her. She looked into my eyes and asked if I wanted her to fuck another man again sometime. I gave that serious thought as we toweled each other dry. Then I kissed her and said that yes, if the right guy came along and the circumstances were right, I would like her to fuck him, but the question was if she would like to fuck another man. She said she would, if the right guy came along and the circumstances were right. Then she added that for the time being and at least for the next several months she had more than enough renewed sexual energy in her to keep me sexually occupied and happy.

And with that she took me by the hand and as she led me to our bedroom she said. "I hope your tongue can get hard because I have something I can't wait to teach you".