Waiting at the Airport

Story Info
Time away from her love makes her watch.
1.6k words
4.03
37.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretta and Hans had not seen one another in over two months and the tension in their conversations indicated that they both were frustrated being apart when talking on the phone. Hans was scheduled to land around midnight so he drifted off to sleep on the plane so he would have enough energy to hold his precious love. Gretta was always busy with the young ones as they would often test her limits of patience. She stressed about everything, everyday and had a right to as she had the more difficult situation. But tonight, all would be better as she had her lover coming home to help with the kids. Berlin International Airport at night was an extremely lonely place at 11:38 pm and the flight board indicated that the flight from Munich was to be the last plane of the evening.

Tick, tock, tick, tock......

Gretta paced in the foyer as other planes arrived and couples reunited in front of her. How she yearned for her Hans to just hold her. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a young woman in her late twenties jumping on her tippy toes as her male friend threw his arms around her and kissed her mouth hard. The woman responded with the same feriousity. Gretta did not want to stare but couldn't resist from peaking at this couple and they welcomed their union back as an obvious distance gap had kept them apart. Gretta watched their bodies. The woman's arms wrapped around his neck curling the man's hair as she forced her tongue into his mouth and he obliged. The man had forcefully grabbed an ass check and pulled his firm lover into himself. Gretta couldn't help but think that the man was doing this to grind his hard member into his woman. God, Gretta missed being fucked.

She missed the hardness of Hans and the length of his pole. It had been so long since she twirled her body around a human member that she longed for her pink dildo. Gretta kept watching, her mouth gapping open to their lust and wondering what the next hour would bring. Gretta thought about this couple's night and figured there would be no foreplay, no time to disrobed, just pulling down their pants and inserting his key into her lock. Gretta could feel a spark in her loins. She turned away from the couple to look back at the board.

11:49 pm – Munich to Berlin – Delay

"Oh shit," exclaimed Gretta as she would have to wait longer for Hans. She turned back to the couple and they were gone. "Fuck, nothing is going my way, again!"

She did a 180 degree to see the couple walking down the concourse but she didn't see them. Gretta took a detailed inventory of the people walking to baggage claim and she could recognize all of them, due to short-term memory, but she didn't see the young lovers. "Where could they have gone?" She looked back up at the big board and realized she had nothing else to do so she began a scavenger hunt. Gretta was turned on by the couple and wanted to be teased a little more. Gretta liked watching others have sex but not her, even though she sported a firm pair of tits and a slim waist. Hans and she would often watch porno's together as their foreplay. What excited Gretta was watching a man's long, hard cock pierce the folds of a woman. She would diddle herself as the porno-man's cock drove deep into the women forcing them to moan in ecstasy. Gretta loved getting pounded by Hans' cock. It wasn't the men, although she did get turned on by olive-skinned, dark-haired males, it was the beauty of a hard member. The length, the girth, the balls, and the lack of pubic hair all made up the product of a sex piece. Gretta longed to just see a cock and figured this couple couldn't wait to get home and were hiding in some corner to feel one another up. Hans' flight was late and she had the time. Gretta left the secure welcoming area that people waited and she began to walk down the empty hallway toward the closed shops.

She walked slowly being sure not to make any noise as she peered into the stores looking for a place couples could sneak into. The empty counter of Swiss Air could be a place so she stopped to listen for a familiar smacking of lips and slurps of tongues. Nothing, she moved closer. Nothing, maybe they were on the floor behind the counter. Gretta didn't want to be seen; she just wanted to watch two people loving each other. She moved closer to the blackened area expecting to see this young couple. "He will be on top, most men won't last long that way," thought Gretta as she wanted to see his cock pounding her tight, unused pussy while she bit her coat to prevent herself from screaming.

Nothing.

Gretta found nothing behind the counter or in-between. The hunt was over as she looked at her watched and noticed the morning of a new day began and she should hurry back to the main concourse to wait for Hans. As she hurriedly stepped by the locker section of the hallway Gretta heard a "oh that's it!" Gretta screeched a halt. Jackpot!!!!

Gretta ditched behind the wall leading to this small indention from the main hallway. She stretched her head around the corner only to see the shoe shine podium that was still empty. This didn't make sense to her, a short locker area and a shoe shine area and still nothing. "Fuck that's good" could be heard from a male's voice but where were they. "I could stay here and listen or I could move to find them but that might make them stop, "contemplated Gretta. She needed to see sex Hans could wait in the baggage claim area. She slowly moved in. "Hurry up I don't want to get caught, "Gretta was getting closer. She stepped to the edge of the shoe-shine booth and looked back and noticed a small hallway and the two lovers.

Gretta got comfortable and moved so she wouldn't be noticed. What she saw was exactly how she imagined it with a slight modification. The dominant figure was the male and he had his pants down around his ankles with his white briefs at his knees. The woman was wearing a skirt and it was pushed up just above her ass. She wore white-stockings that gripped around her thighs. Gretta couldn't see much other than the man had the woman in a standing position with her facing away and pushed up against the wall. Both figures where standing and her legs where parted more than the male's allowing his pistol access to her inner folds. His arms where wrapped around her belly and he drove that steel rod into her over and over. Gretta was in amazement as she watched a porno live. Her instinct moved her hand into her own skirt. Without losing contact on their movement, Gretta's finger found that spot that would trigger her orgasm. She stroked her pubic hair and it was moist from the heat generating from her pussy.

"God damn your fucking big, " Gretta heard the woman. It was obvious that this woman was getting jackhammerred with his cock and she loved it. Gretta just wished that they would move slightly so she could visibly witness the slickness of his cock as he shoved it in that beaver. Gretta moved on her bean quickly and was getting weak legged. Lust was in the air and three people where enjoying the moment.

The man slowed, Gretta stopped, and the woman pulled this hard cock out of her wet pussy. "I'm getting tired I'm going to lie down." The woman proceeded to put two legs up and lie on her back on this small carpeted hallway. The man moved to his knees as he pushed his underwear to his ankles. She grabbed his stiffy and moved it into herself without losing eye contact with its owner. What amazed Gretta was that they still had all their clothes on and it just didn't matter. This woman needed this cock and he needed to stick her with it. All was good and Gretta was there to see it. Now she had a great view of his prick. The man leaned over his girl, placing his hands on the floor and then raised himself into a push-up position and resumed pistoning his length into her. For Gretta, she went back to action and it just couldn't get any better.

12:24 am – Hans was just going to have to wait.

Grunts and moans where now the only sounds going from both people. It was going to be close now. The woman's voiced rose up and became silent as her hands pounded to floor. Gretta was almost there. The man pounded into her faster and faster. And with one last lunge he went balls deep and stopped as he faced turned bright red and his midsection pulsed. Gretta bit her lip hard as she orgamsed.

Click, click.......

The man turned toward the shoe-shine and saw nothing. He bent down and kissed the love he had missed. Gretta just made it out in time and ran down the hall to see Hans making his way to baggage claim. "Hans" shouted Gretta. She jumped into his arms to his surprise and draped her arms around his head and began to curl his hair. Gretta knew what this would lead to, she now knew a place.