Waiting for Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick looked up with an expression of dumb delight. "Really?"

"Yeah. Of course, you'll need plenty of practise."

He laughed, and she played with his hair a bit, although it was too short to really do that. Jackie noticed that his face was now shiny with her juices, and felt a little bad for her earlier smothering. And that was when she noticed his cock now fully hard, standing at attention and pointing at the ceiling.

Jackie unfurled herself, extending her long legs and trying to feel all of Rick's soft hot skin against hers. She had to admit, she wanted that dick in her -- in fact, she had a hard time not just staring at its girth. Rick's cock wasn't overly long, but it was thick, and in those few moments of penetration earlier he had completely filled her up.

She swung her leg over his hips, leaving his cock mere inches away from her hungry cunt. A small part of Jackie chided herself for being a slut, but that part was overwhelmed by the lusty, possibly slutty, majority of her. Rick looked up at her naked body with unabashed joy.

"Now," Jackie purred. "Why don't we do this for real this time?"

She was conscious to take it slow, try to set a pace Rick could endure. After all, she was the one in charge here, curating a sexual experience that she hoped he would remember for the rest of his life -- and ideally one that she would enjoy the hell out of too. The power, the raw dependence in his eyes, gave Jackie a rush of power that translated to an even wetter pussy.

Jackie slowly lowered herself down onto Rick's cock. The moment when his thick cockhead popped past her entrance almost undid all her will to pace herself. The feeling of being totally full, almost stretched, of having that gap in her anatomy completed -- Jackie loved it. Every time she had a cock inside her, she wondered how she had lived without it.

She began pushing, sliding more of his member into her wet cunt. Rick gasped as she reached his shaft, engulfing him entirely. Jackie let out a long sigh of relief, enjoying the blissful sensation of his hardness lodged in her, their skin pressed entirely together, his breath warm against her forehead. They rested there for a moment, soaking in each other, and then they got to fucking.

Jackie started off at a slow trot, jogging her hips as she brought herself up and down, separating herself from him only a little before crashing back down on his slick body. She was an experienced rider, and she wanted to show him how to do it. He grabbed the back of her arms and held on desperately as she sped up the pace.

The joy that flowed through her was a known quantity, and that made it all the better: experience with her body, knowing exactly how it would feel when she slammed herself down on Rick's cock, a bit like an ecstatic knife in her gut. When she guided his hands to her breasts, she knew how they would provide an amazing complement to the main sensation of their rutting. He grabbed them a bit too hard, but there was pleasure in that roughness too, even a familiar one.

But for Rick... she could see in his face that there was an equal amount of amazement and wonder as there was pleasure and lust. Jackie remembered her first orgasm, and then her first orgasm at the hands of another, and how amazed she had been that she could -- that anyone could -- feel that good. It had redefined her world, and from the look on Rick's face, it was doing the same to him. She envied him a bit, but for the most part she swelled with lustful pride at her capacity to rock his world.

"You like this, Rick?" she purred.

"Ye-yes. It's amazing. But..."

Jackie didn't slow down -- that amazing rhythm of her hips was too much to stop. "But?"

"I want to do you from behind."

She grinned. So he was starting to experiment -- and willing to express it. He was a quick pupil indeed. "Well, I think that could be arranged."

With much reluctance Jackie pulled herself off of Rick's cock, which was now sopping wet with their combined juices. She turned around and knelt on the couch, her chest dangling off of it, her ass up proudly in the air.

Jackie couldn't see Rick now, but she could feel him behind her, sense his movements and sensations like a second self. He ran a hand over her quivering cunt, scooping up a dollop of their mixed juices, and she shivered. And then he was getting on top of her, his chest pressed to her back, his groans in her ear. He was mounting her, like a bitch in heat, and she couldn't think of a more apt analogy.

Then his cock slid in again and she gasped. He was deeper in her now, fucking her right down to her core. Rick started slowly, to adjust to the position, but soon lost all patience and was thrusting into her wildly. For her part Jackie had no complaints, enjoying the feeling of being savagely taken by this man who had somehow lost both his arrogance and inhibitions and was now simply a creature pounding her pussy raw. She heard his breathing, jagged and irregular, and new that he was on the verge. Jackie reached down between her legs, flicked her clit, and that set her off like a bomb.

"Oh, fuck!" She threw her head down and howled at the floor as an even stronger orgasm than her first one ripped through her body, so powerful she thought it just might tear her apart. She felt like a savage, sexual being, addicted to the waves of pleasure that were sweeping through her, unable to do much but bend over and scream as her man railed her as hard as he possibly could.

Rick grabbed her shoulder and let out an agonized moan. "Jackie... I'm gonna..."

"Do it!" she yelled, not caring if the neighbours heard. "Come inside me!"

With a shudder, he reached his crescendo, and slammed into her one last time, already spasming as he did so. Rick lay on her back, the two of them draped over her couch, sweaty as pigs and trying desperately to catch their breaths.

"Phew," said Jackie after a couple minutes.

"Wow."

"You wanna try the bedroom now?"

--

They didn't sleep that night. Rick knew Jackie had work the next morning, and they tried on multiple occasions to get some shut-eye, but their bodies would find their ways to each other again. They were addicted to each other, to the ease with which their bodies fit together. Rick finally passed out around 6:30 AM, when Jackie was putting on her uniform.

He woke up sometime in the mid-afternoon, and wandered her apartment. It was strange, but in a way this felt more intimate -- or at least intimate in a different way -- than the sex. Drawn by a guilty voyeurism, he looked at her overflowing trash bag, her hidden caches of junk food, her DVDs of movies good and bad, her collection of cheesy-looking erotic romances under the bed -- got an idea of her life, all the things she was proud of and was not. Of course, it was incomplete, and he felt a little creepy for even thinking like that. But it was a revelation to Rick. He had always found imagining the daily lives of other people, that all those people he saw on the street went home and kissed their kids and had showers and masturbated into little tissues -- he understood that all that happened, but in his consciousness he only could imagine that they existed only in his line of vision. Now, at least, that consciousness was expanding to two.

It was funny, he thought. Jackie certainly didn't look like the girls he had always dreamed about, and she didn't really act like them either. He could have sat there and recited a long list of her personality flaws and dumb actions, not to mention physical imperfections. Objectively, there was no reason for the growing warmth in his chest.

But maybe that was what love was. Looking at the things other people would hate and thinking that they were beautiful, loving a whole person instead of just that ideal version of them that you could write poetry about. Maybe love existed because of, not in spite of, those flaws. For his sake, Rick certainly hoped so.

But he had spent enough time on abstract musings. Rick found a spare key and locked Jackie's door behind him. He had to get moving. He had groceries to buy, and he was thinking of getting some roses before the stores closed.