Waiting for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

"I could have dislocated your shoulders," Stefan's voice was low and deadly in the small space. "It would have taught you not to touch that which belongs to another. I could crush your cheekbone, but Kevin and I like coming here and you are not worth the hassle. Instead you will leave. Now. You will speak to the blond doorman, Michael. You will give him your name. In five minutes I will check with him you are gone. Michael is also from Romania and a friend of mine. If you have not left we will search for you. And you had best pray it is Michael that finds you. I will not be so forgiving next time."

As Drake was allowed to stand, the bigger man rushed from the room. Stefan growled his approval and then turned to take his lover in his arms.

"Are you hurt?" He asked solicitously.

"No, you came in time," Kevin said. The pain from Drake's touches was already forgotten as he nuzzled against Stefan. "You would really have fought for me, wouldn't you?" His voice was tinged with a hint of awe.

"Of course. I would do whatever it took to keep you safe and keep you mine."

"Take me home?" Kevin asked, rubbing against Stefan's thigh. Arousal had rapidly replaced fear.

"Soon. First I ensure Drake left, then we will have one more drink." He caught hold of one of Kevin's hands and lifted it to his lips and nipped at the heel. "Then we will go home and I will show you how much you are mine." He indicated Kevin to precede him

Kevin moved from nuzzling at Stefan's throat to obey. If his lover had bent him over the wash basins, he would not have resisted. His eyes were filled with adoration as he watched Stefan stride towards the entrance of the club. He had no doubts now. He really was Stefan's and he would have it no other way.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers