Waiting for Purple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyChiWriter
ShyChiWriter
1,993 Followers

"Well, Ken, aren't you going to join me?"

He stepped in and they kissed for the very first time. She couldn't have helped but be aware of the effect that kiss had upon his handsome cock, but she merely pulled it against her body as she kissed him more fervently.

"Can I make a suggestion?" she asked when they came up for air from the kiss.

"Anything," he said.

"As long as they keep giving us the blue, let's take things slow. I'm enjoying... I'm enjoying being with you so much, I'd hate to lose out on any time we might be able to spend together. I hope Sarah won't be jealous."

"Like you said," said Ken. "I think she'd understand."

"Thank you, Sarah," said Akshaya to the air. "I'll take good care of him."

They soaped each other up and washed each other off, falling into a kiss now and again - but tried to proceed cautiously so as not to enflame each other too much.

Eventually, Ken had Akshaya pinned against the wall of the shower from behind. She was kissing him over her shoulder and he was grinding his cock between her ass cheeks... and she was grinding right back.

It was Ken who backed off. He reached down and turned off the water.

"Maybe we should dry off," he said.

"Good idea," she panted.

Taking a break, they dried themselves off, each watching the other.

"Akshaya, do you have a nickname?" he asked.

"So many," she said with a giggle. "Akshi, Shaya, Yaya."

"I like Akshi," he said. "Akshi, have you ever had anyone go down on you?"

"I... uh... no. No, as a matter of fact, I haven't," she said.

She was blushing from head to toe, and Ken could see every inch of that lovely brush spread across her light brown skin.

"Well then, Akshi from Glen Ellyn, can I have the honor?"

"Ken from Oak Park, you most certainly may."

He bent down to kiss her tenderly and then reached below her thighs and lifted her up. With a squeal, she giggled as he placed her on the counter and then knelt on the floor.

"Now Ken, I'm not sure if I'll play my part right, I've never... oh my god!" she moaned.

His lips had found her labia and the touch of his lips alone brought her unexpected pleasure. Her fingers were soon tangled up in his hair and she was gasping as his tongue sought out the hidden treasures below.

"Ken, what is this... how are you... aiih what are you doing to me?"

It took a surprisingly short time before Akshaya experienced her first ever orgasm brought on by another human being. Ken kept kissing her down there, tenderly and gently as her climax roiled through her body.

"Your lips feel so good," she moaned. "As soon as you touched me, I knew I was gone."

She slid off the counter and into his arms. Even the taste of her own juices on his lips merely enhanced the dizzying passion between them.

"Come on then," she said.

She led him by the hand into the bedroom and turned him to face her.

"Fair is fair," she said. "You did that for me, now I will do it for you. However, I have never done it before, so you'll have to teach me."

She knelt before him and began kissing his cock.

He was surprised at her enthusiasm given her relative inexperience. She did have a fair amount to learn, however. Drawing on his experience with many others, he coached her on how to lick certain parts, how to use her hands to stroke while sucking, and any other tricks he could think of. She was a fast learner, though, and soon he simply surrendered to her ministrations.

She found the perfect rhythm, sliding his shaft in and out of her mouth while stroking his shaft - corkscrewing her hands around him with a fervor.

"Akshi, I'm close," he murmured.

She only hummed her approval around his cock.

"But you might not want it in your mouth," he said. "Not the first time."

In response, she only increase the pace of her hands stroking him.

"Oh Akshaya," he groaned.

She pulled him further into her mouth and sucked hungrily. With no hesitation, she swallowed and swallowed as Ken unloosed a surprising blast. When she thought he was done she pulled off and he surprised her with another spurt which went spraying down her chin and over her brown and perfect breasts.

"Darn it," she said. "I wanted all of it."

"Trust me, it looks good there, too," said Ken. "I've never seen a more beautiful pearl necklace."

"Pearl necklace?" mused Akshaya. "I've heard that expression before, but I've never understood... oh, I get it."

She giggled, looking down at the white 'pearls' shining in lovely contrast to her brown skin.

"Oh my god, that was hot," she cried and jumped up to throw herself into his arms.

Not ready for her, fell back onto the bed and they just kept kissing.

"You're sure you've never done that before?" he asked in wonder.

"You know I haven't," she said with a playful slap. "You just taught me how. Why would you say that?"

"It's just that most girls would never... it just usually takes a while before someone is ready to swallow."

"I had to," she whispered. "I just luh... I like you so much, I had to taste you. I mean, that's you Ken. I like kissing you, for sure, but to get to drink the very life of you. To taste and swallow you. It was delicious."

"Let me just say, if I was a kiss and tell sort of guy, I'd be bragging about you for the next year at least."

They looked at the light. It was now just a darker blue.

"I never would have thought it," said Ken. "All this time, I've just been racing to get to violet. Now, as long as it doesn't move toward red, the last color I want to see is purple.

"I know how you feel," said Akshaya. "Oh, what's that?"

She had drifted down toward his pelvis and his surprisingly resilient member had risen up to meet her.

"I thought it took awhile," she said, "you know, to get hard again."

"It usually does, but I guess it likes you."

"Does it now?" she said.

She slid off of him and looked down at his stiffened member, speaking directly to it.

"Thank you, kind sir?" she said in her hypnotic, joyful tones. "I'm rather fond of you, too. But if you don't mind, I'd like to wait a little while to make your better acquaintance."

Akshaya laid at Ken's side again and her fingers toyed playfully with his small patch of chest hair. They kissed now and again, but talked for the most part. They learned about each other's childhoods and discovered their likes and dislikes. They were diametrically opposed when it came to music, but had almost identical taste when it came to literature. On TV and movies they were split down the middle, but they both were huge fans of the TV show "How I met your Mother, and exchanged HIMYM stories for a while.

"Ken, could I make a... a silly request?"

"I can't think of anything that would be silly.

"I... would you shave me? I keep thinking about the way your lips felt on me and I want to feel all of you. I want you to kiss every part of me down there. I know that's embarrassing, but..."

"You think that's silly? That you want me to shave you?" interrupted Ken.

"Well, yeah." she said, blushing.

"Akshi, you just went from amazing to 'legend' in one night. You swallowed on your first try and now you want to be shaved. Come on!"

He took her to the bathroom and got the scissors out. He'd wondered about those at first, but guessed that the keepers would most definitely zap anyone who tried to harm themselves or someone else with any sharp objects.

They stood in the shower and Ken carefully trimmed her remaining pubic hair. From there. Once it was as close as he could get it, he took up the razor and began slowly shaving away and looked up proudly upon seeing her bald pussy, free from hair and he'd done it with no nicks and cuts.

"Now, what did you want me to do again?" he asked.

"I think you know," she whispered in her sultry and seductive voice.

He pressed his lips against her newly bared skin and she moaned with pleasure.

"Take me to bed, Ken," she moaned. "I know I won't be able to stand if you keep doing this."

He did as she wished and she was soon laying on her back in bed, Ken kneeling between her legs and kissing his way down her stomach and over the newly shaved skin.

"Is it like you hoped?" he whispered.

"Better," she moaned. "I've never felt anything like this... oh, except for that."

His tongue had explored even lower, and she had no other words to say.

When Ken was done a few minutes later, she beckoned to him with one finger and he crawled up to place himself between her legs.

"Ken, would you humor me with one more thing?" she asked.

"Anything," he said.

"Can we pretend that you're my first?"

"Okay?" he said, confused.

"It's just that I didn't have any choice, not really. If I could have chosen, I would have chosen you. So, if we could pretend just at first, it would mean a lot to me."

"You bet," said Ken.

He moved himself so the tip of his cock was resting against her swollen lips.

"Are you ready?" he asked tenderly.

She could only nod, biting her lip fearfully.

"Just let me know if anything hurts," he said.

She nodded again. Ken slowly slid into her warm opening, well-moistened by his recent attentions. He pushed in slowly at first and then he slid into her rapidly and she hissed with pleasure.

"Oh god," said Akshaya.

Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Hurt?" he asked softly.

"No, the opposite," said Akshaya. "I've never felt anything like this before. Oh Ken, this is my first time. The other men, it was nothing like this. Oh, do that again."

He had just pulled out and slid back into her slowly.

Ken knew exactly what she was saying. Ever since she had arrived, every touch between them had been electric. Though it didn't feel like a first time to him, it was certainly the most invigorating sex he had experienced since he had arrived.

They began moving together in a slow, yet perfect rhythm together. Their lips were pressed together in a kiss more often than not as their bodies continued exploring each other. Whatever Akshaya lacked in experience was soon made up for by her enthusiasm and her absolute surrender to the instinctive drives of her body.

The fact that Ken had climaxed so recently gave him extra stamina, but the (now) dreaded purple also loomed in his mind every time he felt a climax approaching.

"Oh. Oh, wait, Ken," she moaned suddenly after they'd been making love for almost twenty minutes with him on top of her. "Right there... there, just a little bit more. Now stop. Ooohhh!"

He felt her suddenly tighten around him and her arms also grasped desperately at his back as her first vaginal orgasm overtook her. Her nails scratched across her back but he took no notice as he continued gliding in and out of her, doing his best to prolong her climax for as long as he could.

"You should get on top," he said once she settled down.

"If you insist," she whispered with a grin.

His motives were somewhat selfish. He already worshiped her body and one of his favorite views in the world was of a woman riding him cowgirl style.

Once they switched positions and Akshaya slid his cock back into her, Ken knew the vision above him would be forever emblazoned into his mind. Akshi's high breasts began to bounce with every rise and fall upon him. Her hands luxuriously played over her own skin, across her breasts and up to her neck and hair. Her eyes closed she rode his manhood with absolute abandon, surrendering to every whim of her body as she rode up and down his stiff shaft. His hands wrapped around her waist as she did and there was a sensation of him almost guiding her gently.

After several minutes of that, he couldn't resist any longer and lifted up to kiss her breasts hungrily.

"Oh, that's it, Ken. That feels so good," she murmured.

As if by instinct, she lifted her feet up and placed them behind him as he sat up. Now they were facing each other, her seated in his lap.

"Mmm, this is called the Lotus in the Kama Sutra," she whispered into his ear.

"I thought you were a virgin, Akshi," he said, teasing her.

"What? Do you think virgins don't know anything about sex? I've read books. Lots of books."

"Such a good student, you are, too." he said.

Akshi rode him more swiftly after that. The new position allowed her to both ride up and down on him, but also to roll her hips back and forth. Ken looked up at the panel and saw it was deepest blue. Any self-restraint within him evaporated as she writhed her hips in impossible ways. He couldn't hold back any longer and he buried his face into her breasts as he moaned.

"Oh, are you?' she cried. "Are you coming?"

"Oh Akshi," he moaned.

"Oh god yes!" she cried. "Fill me up, Ken. Oh, it's so hot. It's so, so hot, baby."

Ken poured more and more of himself into her. When he was done they kissed and each of them wiped tears from each other's faces.

The panel was violet.

"Now let us sleep!" she ordered at the panel. "We need our sleep. Let us have it together."

The keepers seemed to be listening, because Ken and Akshi fell into a deep slumber, Ken's head cradled upon Akshi's perfect breasts.

He awoke to her gentle caresses on his back. It was his turn to stir now.

"Sorry for waking you," she said. "I just hoped we might get one more, before they make us leave."

"We can at least try," whispered Ken.

Her body against his had him hard immediately and he slid up and into her with ease.

"There you are," she said, giggling. "I missed you."

They heard the elevator door open.

Circle/Door were the symbols behind Ken's eyes. X said was the symbol in Akshi's head. He was to leave, she was to stop kissing him.

"Well, at least we had this," she said, crying.

There were now numbers in Ken's head. 20 - 19- 18.

"I'll find you," said Ken, climbing out of the bed.

Even the tenderness they felt together couldn't win out over the agony they knew they would feel if zapped.

17 -- 16 - 15...

"What about Sarah?" asked Akshi.

"I... I'll find you," insisted Ken. "Akshaya Jayasuriya, Glen Ellyn."

14 -- 13 -- 12

"You'll have to find me," said Akshi. "I won't come for you. If you go back to Sarah, I'll understand. I won't be the one to get in between."

11 -- 10 -- 9

"I'll find you," Ken repeated.

He leaned in and kissed her deeply.

8 -- 7 -- 6

"Go!" she insisted, pushing him away.

He dashed for the elevator and dove in, just as the doors were closing.

***

By his fiftieth partner, he had learned a great deal about the place they were in.

There were no rules about who was with who. He had spoken with several women who were bisexual who had spent the evening with women. On the same note, he had spoken with women who had thought they were bisexual who had eventually gotten zapped when the pairing had not produced the desired results. He also heard tales of men going through similar adventures. He figured the place must have a general way of reading someone's sexual orientation because he had never been paired with a man. He had no doubt such a thing would have resulted in a zap.

He also learned there didn't seem to be any threesome or orgy action. Number 37, a fiery redhead from Lombard, who also was a computer programmer, had seemed to put forward the best idea on the matter. Her theory was that the system of the place simply wasn't wired for that many variables.

"Look at it like this," she explained. "When two people bring each other to a satisfactory completion, the light turns purple. As complicated as this place is, I would guess it would be hard to determine when three or more people had all reached the desired state. My guess is that the keepers of this place are simply impatient. Whatever they are trying to discover, I'm guessing they chose to limit the variables of whatever this experiment is they are running."

By Ken's definition, there were essentially four types of women in the asylum. His terms for them went like so:

1) Lusties. These were fairly straight-forward. They were into sex, straight and simple. Perhaps it was how they reacted to him, or perhaps it was simply their way of getting through the ordeal. However, they entered the room with a clear purpose and Ken learned not to question them. They wanted to fuck.

2) Bodice-Rippers. Though there were no bodices to rip, these women wanted the lovemaking to be more drawn out. Perhaps not too much talking, but definitely more kissing was involved and these women were more 'feminine' wanting a man who was stronger and more assertive in bed.

3) Fighters. There were only a few of them, which Ken was thankful for. These were the dom/sub-leaning women. Ken learned to recognize the look in their eyes almost immediately and he learned to proceed with caution. He was surprised to find that dom and sub were often two sides of the same sword. Like a sorcerer trying to tame a demon and shape it into a desired shape, he had to prove to many of these women that he could be in charge. If he wasn't careful, they would conquer him. He was, in fact, conquered by two such women who were surprisingly strong. He learned to surrender to the situation either way, and at least avoid a zap.

4) Talkers. These were his favorites because they were more relaxing. It was clear that the keepers expected the inmates to extract pleasure from each other. What Ken had learned from Akshi was 'pleasure' was a relative term. The relatively brief moments he had spent with Akshi were certainly some of the most pleasurable times he had spent since arriving at the tower. Since then, he had always tried to open up his encounters with a snippet of conversation. If the women responded positively, he tried to get to know them.

Talkers were soon the only thing he looked forward to. Even though non-stop sex with unlimited partners was a stereotypical male fantasy, Ken had discovered that too much of a good thing wasn't necessarily perfection.

Every time the elevator door opened, Ken found himself hoping that he'd get another talker. He wanted to get to know someone, if only for a little while.

He found himself falling for many of the women, in a fashion. It seemed inevitable. To be locked in a room with someone he was expected to sleep with eventually - it was just natural that he would develop feelings for them.

However, there was one catch. With every one of them, he found himself comparing them to a special woman in his life... and it wasn't Sarah. It was Akshaya. In his mind, he would compare this woman's sense of humor with Akshi's, or that woman's empathy with Akshi's. Her body was burned into his mind as well. If a woman with lovely, wide hips would walk in he would mentally overlay a silhouette of Akshi's curvy waist over the top. If the woman had full breasts, he would compare.

Above all, he missed her voice. It called to him. In his sleep, in his fantasies, he would hear her spellbinding voice whispering in his ear, or her hypnotic moans of pleasure.

Just how badly he was smitten became clear when he was partnered with a talker (number sixty-four) and they were talking about each other's life stories.

The woman's name was Lisa. She had only been married a couple of years and she lived in Wrigleyville. She told him about her childhood, her first loves, the whole routine. Then it was Ken's turn. He told her his story and then he got to the recent times.

"So, Akshaya and I had just gotten engaged before I was pulled in here."

"I'm sorry, what did you say her name was?" asked Lisa. "Aksha... something."

"Oh," said Ken.

He was blushing furiously.

"Yes, Akshaya," said Ken. "That's the girl I love. She's the most beautiful person I've ever known."

"I think she's here," said the woman.

"What do you mean?" asked Ken in surprise.

"I've run across at least three men who have told me about an Akshaya and they say she's some sort of sex goddess. Skilled, uninhibited, energetic. She's the competition, that's for sure. One guy said they got to purple in less than three minutes. Imagine that, three."

ShyChiWriter
ShyChiWriter
1,993 Followers