Waiting for that Special Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, when I awoke, a realization hit me right upside the head...I had passed out, naked, in my mother's room, and she was due home any minute. It was getting dark outside, which meant that, as a matter of fact, my mother was probably due home by now. All of this was coming to me rather slowly, though. And while it was happening, my ears were picking up a faint squishing sound. I wasn't sure what it was, or if it was even coming from inside. I lifted my head slowly and looked around. Sitting across the room, in an easy chair that had been my father's when my parents' were married, was my mother. She was dressed, but not very well. Her sundress was up around her waist, and one of her breasts was hanging out. All of this I saw out of my peripheral vision, though, because what I was concentrating on was that squishing noise. My mother had that monster cock sliding in and out of her. I propped myself up on my elbows, and right as I did, she looked me dead in the eyes and came. Hard. She dropped the dildo to the floor and started shaking violently, pulling on her clit with one hand and the nipple of her left breast with another. She threw her head back and let out a guttural moan that sent a shock right through me. I was instantly hard.

I kept still, just staring at her, and as she finished, she took a couple deep breaths and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she was looking right into mine again. She got up and started to walk over to the bed, pulling her sundress over her head as she did so. She climbed up into the bed with me, on all fours, and said, "I saw that you shot your cum across the story about the mother and son fucking. Matthew, I wrote that story." She climbed up to me and started to lick me from my belly button all the way up to my chin. Then she stuck her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately for what seemed like hours, with me fondling her breasts, and her dragging her nails up and down my chest, occasionally tweaking my nipples. Between kisses, she told me that she had begun feeling aroused around me about a year and a half ago. She had come home early from work one day and was going to surprise me, but when she got to my room she peaked through the door and saw me with my eyes shut jerking off. She had stood there for a while, rubbing her clit through her clothes and had to run back to her room to finish the job.

Since then, I have been the focal point of all her fantasies. She had written the letter to the magazine after a very erotic dream she had about me. She told me that she could never be with another guy because she found that while they were having sex, she was thinking only of me. Even her relationship with her last boyfriend Phillip ended because of me. When I asked her about the cable guy, she told me she made that up. The truth of the matter was that, on their one-year anniversary, Phillip proposed to her, and she said yes, but that twice that night, while they were making love, she called out my name. The first time, he had ignored it; the second time he asked her about it, and she broke down and told him that she had been watching me masturbate for so long that she had built up a fantasy about fucking me. He kicked her out and they have never spoken since.

All of this she told me while we were kissing. Then she brought herself up so that her mouth was next to my ear, and she stuck in her tongue. When she pulled it back out, she said, "Enough talk, tonight, I want those fantasies to come true." And she crawled back down my body, leaving a trail of kisses as she went. She licked the insides of my thighs and tickled by balls with her fingernails, all the while, staring up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. When she finally touched my cock with her mouth, I exploded, all over her face. I apologized for cumming so soon, and she told me not to worry, that we had all night. In fact, she said, we had all week. She told me that when she got home and saw me on the bed, in the state I was in, she knew that the time had come to make me her man. So she called in to work and told them that she was going to take the whole week off.

I flipped my mother onto her back and gave her thighs the same treatment she had just given me. I moved to her pussy and pulled her lips apart, sticking my tongue in as far as I could. I gave her the best tongue fucking I could (I had some practice at this...just because I was a virgin that doesn't mean that I didn't have some experience...and every time I did this to one of my girlfriends, they always came and came and came). As soon as I started, my mother, moaning in approval, told me that she had always hoped that I would be good at eating her out. Apparently my father wasn't too fond of oral sex, and she had gone without for a long, long time.

Finally, when I was hard again, I positioned myself over her, and entered her. Having only had a handful of blowjobs and handjobs in my time, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. My mother's pussy felt as soft as velvet, and oh, so tight. It didn't take me too long before I felt another load about to blow, and my mother, far more adept at sensing when to slow things down, decided to take control. She flipped me onto my back and rode me, slowly grinding her cunt against me. I met her on each thrust, and each thrust was met with a short grunt from her. I had always wondered if my mother was a vocal love maker, and I was finding out first hand that indeed she was.

I told her that I was getting close again, and she asked if I minded switching positions again. Was she crazy? This time, she got onto all fours and presented her lovely ass to me. I wasn't sure if she wanted it doggie style or anally, and so I decided to play it safe and fuck her pussy. After a few good, hard thrusts, she breathlessly asked me to stick a finger into her ass. Then two. Then three. Hearing my mother say these words, things like, "Come on baby, stick another finger in my ass," and "Oh god, harder...make your mother moan, baby!" were having their effect on me, and I pulled out and came all over my mother's back and ass.

"I wish you'd told me, I wanted that load on my tits." As she said this, we both started laughing and fell into each other's arms.

We fucked a few more times that night, and then over breakfast we had a long talk about what was to come. We agreed that we could "date" each other and that I could live in the house with her for as long as I wanted. She asked me what my plans were for the rest of the year now, specifically about the camping trip with my dad, and I said, "Fuck him."

She responded with, "No thanks, honey, I'd much rather fuck his son!"