Waiting for the Exeter Express

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

"Well Mr Johnson, still feeling positive are we?"

"We most certainly are doc. I'm looking forward to going home."

"I'm told there's someone at home to look after you, so I think we can discharge you today. I must impress upon you that it is important you take it easy for the next two weeks. After that we'll start on some gentle exercises, building up to a fitness regime in a couple of months."

He shook my hand and wished me well.

"Come on Mr Johnson, the nurse has come to take you home."

She bent over to pick up my bag and the overall pulled tight across her arse. She seemed to be enjoying the attention though I did notice her cheeks redden at times. As we walked from the ward we had our arms around each other's waist and Eugenia's face was bright and alive.

The ride home was entertaining to say the least. The hem of her uniform rode up and showed me she was definitely wearing stockings. My dick was rock hard by the time we got home, Eugenia waked around in her nurse's outfit for most of the evening. To my surprise it kept me hard all evening. We sat on the sofa watching TV and she would occasionally reach over and squeeze my cock through my trousers. When time came to turn in she helped me up stairs. When we reached my bedroom she went on tip toe and pulled my head down to kiss me.

"Do you fancy some company?"

"How am I supposed to take it easy with you lying beside me?"

"You can't use that excuse forever you know."

"I'm hoping I won't need to."

I bent down and gave her another kiss.

"Goodnight ... Oh and Gen, thanks for being so... so you."

"Get yourself to bed Mr Johnson before the nurse decides she knows best."

*****

As the sun started to penetrate my bedroom, I felt some movement on the bed beside me. I rolled over and found a smooth, soft pair of legs next to me. I opened my eyes, looked up and saw a woman in pink sitting in the bed beside me. As I became fully awake I realised the person sitting beside me was Eugenia. She was wearing a thin, short nightie through which her small breasts and dark nipples were clearly visible.

"Good morning sleepy head. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. Just to make it easier I've made some, so sit up and enjoy it."

I hauled myself up into a sitting position and took the cup of coffee she offered. One of the things I really missed in hospital was a good cup of coffee.

"This is really very good. I was half expecting Greek coffee, full of sugar with all the mud in the bottom."

"I have worked with you for six years, I think I how you like your coffee."

She put her cup down and turned to me. She ran her finger down the scar on my chest. "It's healing up nicely but it still looks somewhat angry."

"Do you always sleep naked?"

"For as long as I remember. Pyjamas are reserved for hospital stays. I always like to be ready in case opportunity presents itself."

"Hmm, does that go for little Kevin too. Is he always ready?" She nodded towards the tent in the sheets caused by my morning glory. She lifted the covers. "Well he's just as much a gentleman. He stands to attention for a lady."

She moved her hand slowly down my body, wrapping her fingers around my erect member. She pushed the foreskin down and my dick bucked as she did so.

"Ooh he likes that" she said pulling it back up. She pulled her hand away and slipped off the bed.

"Is that all he's going to get? Are you just going to leave me all frustrated?"

"Better frustrated than dead. You know what the doctor ordered."

"If you behave yourself and follow the doctor's orders, we might take it further."

That night she came to my bed and snuggled up to me. I was sorely tempted but every time I tried to start anything she shut me down. I'd been home a week before I got the green light for any sexual activity. It came when Eugenia brought me my coffee. As we chatted and drank our coffee she ran her fingers up and down my chest. She got up and knelt on the bed beside me. The touch of her soft fingers on my hard cock excited me. As she slowly moved her hand up and down I was in ecstasy. As little drops of precum oozed from the tip, Eugenia ran her tongue over the slit taking up the fluid. She ran her other hand over my chest again, soothing the scar. She looked up at my face.

"I can stop anytime you say."

"I don't want you to stop till it's over."

Up and down went her hand, changing position occasionally bringing the skin up over the head before peeling it back down. Her movement was deliberately slow, prolonging the feeling and putting off the inevitable climax. I slid further down the bed as I took in large gasps of breath.

"Oh, Oh, Gen are you trying to kill me?"

"No, just proving a point."

I was on the point of cumming when she stopped. She held me until I started to soften, and then started again. She repeated the process several times, each time she stopped as soon as I started to thrust. I lost count of the number of times she brought me close. Eventually she took me the whole way. I started thrusting my hips and my juice shot all over my chest. She continued to milk me until the last of the semen ran down over her fingers. The sight of her spreading her fingers wide and taking each one into her mouth will stay with me forever. Once her fingers were clean she skipped to the bathroom and returned with tissues to clean me up.

"You do realise, you just stayed hard for twenty minutes, don't you."

I smiled. "I wasn't counting. I must've had something else on my mind. So what were you trying to prove?"

"I'm showing you that you more than capable of making love to a woman, without chemical intervention."

"Are you planning on proving that in the near future?"

"I might just do that."

She got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"Gen," I called out to her. "That one hell of a nice arse you've got there."

"Play your cards right and who knows what you might get?"

She disappeared into the bathroom. As I sat in bed listening to her taking a shower, I noticed a stirring between my legs. By the time she emerged I was completely erect again. She wore nothing but a towel. Grinning she peeled the towel off and threw it at me then ran off to her bedroom. I smiled at the sight of her delightful arse as she scampered away.

After breakfast she gave me a quick kiss and instructions to take it easy before leaving for work. I caught up with my emails during the morning and was just about to make some lunch when the doorbell rang. I answered the door to find Alan and Daniel two of my top students standing on my doorstep holding two pizza boxes.

"Pizza delivery." They yelled as I looked at them astounded. "Come on Kev let's get the coffee on and have lunch."

I filled the coffee machine and switched it on and we all three sat around the table munching slices of pizza.

"Eugenia gave us instructions that you weren't allowed to do anything." Daniel told me.

"Yeah, you've been holding out on us Kev." Allen joined in. You two have got something going on haven't you?"

"Come on lads, a gentleman doesn't talk about such things."

"We'll take that as a yes then." Allen laughed.

"Hey this is one of your lecturers you're talking about. Show some respect."

"Yeah! It doesn't stop her being hot though does it?"

I changed the subject and asked them who had taken over my classes and asked how they were getting on with things. They were not impressed. The college had employed a temporary replacement and the students were unhappy with his level of knowledge. It seemed that he hadn't bothered to keep up to date on new developments and only knew text book solutions for any problem. My more advanced students were used to thinking for themselves. We had a saying. "The correct solution is the one that works."

I made a mental note to contact my head of department and offer to set and mark assignments. The idea that my students might get penalised for knowing too much was something I couldn't live with.

"Err Kev," said Daniel. "I don't suppose you would let us pop round here for an unofficial tutorial now and then. We'll bring lunch and get the beers in."

"I don't see why not Dan. It'd be like an ideal job. I only get to teach students who really want to learn and they come to me. What can be wrong with that?"

"Well not getting paid is a bit of a downer."

"Oh, but I am. I'm on sick leave, so I'm on full pay."

"Is it OK if we bring a few of the others next time?"

That's how I got to be running an unofficial annexe of the college. Within two weeks I was busy three days a week. Eugenia was none too pleased when some of the girls from the IT classes started coming round. I did notice that they wore skimpier clothes when they came to my house than they did when they went to college.

Being home all day, I didn't have a lot of use for the mobile phone so I left it switched off. At Gen's suggestion I let the answering machine pick up the home phone. She didn't want me rushing to the phone only to find it was a marketing call. Peter and James knew all they had to do was start speaking and I would answer. However, one or two callers just left grunts of frustration or tried to talk over the machines announcement

The night after the boys came around, she made me a wonderful carbonara and after dinner we cuddled up on the sofa. When I went to bed that night she walked me to the bedroom door. The temptation was too much for me.

"Do you fancy coming in tonight?"

"Oh Kevin, you say the most romantic things"

"I take it that's a no then."

"Are you joking? I've been longing for that invitation for years."

"I really miss sleeping with a woman. I don't mean just the sex; I miss the holding and having someone moulding their body to mine."

She took my hand and led me into the room. I left her in the bedroom, and then went into the en-suite bathroom to take a shower. In a matter of minutes I felt the cool air as someone opened the door. I turned to see her standing naked before me. She looked up at me.

"Would you'd like some company?" She asked.

I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her. Her head fitted neatly under my chin. She kissed my chest as I held her. Her small breasts pushed into my ribs and my manhood pressed into her stomach. She went onto tiptoes and started to kiss my neck. I kissed her on the forehead and she turned her head up to me. Our lips locked and she melted into me a little more as her hands moved over my back and traced the contours of my shoulders, slowly working her way down. As she reached my waist and arse, I couldn't stop myself forcing my dick into her stomach. Our lips parted and she looked up at me.

"It feels like something down here needs attention." She said before squatting down in front of me.

She ran her tongue over the tip of my cock before pushing back the foreskin and taking the head into her mouth. The water flowed down my back as she pushed her head forward. I dropped my hands to her head and held her hair as she moved in and out. Occasionally she would pull her head off my cock and lick the head while stroking the shaft. She cupped my balls and took me into her mouth again. For the first time in my life I felt my cock entering a woman's throat. She had the whole of my cock in her mouth, moving her attention to my scrotum as her tongue moved as she shook her head from side to side. With this new stimulation I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I tried to warn Eugenia that I was about to cum. She pulled her head back and almost immediately I started pumping semen, filling her mouth. She pulled her head off of me and swallowed my sperm. I looked down and found that she was smiling up at me.

She held her position as I softened in her hand. As my cock softened, more semen oozed from the tip. She kissed my cock wiping away the fluid with her tongue. I reached down and helped her back up. We soaped each other and washed each other off. I turned her around and ran my hands over the front of her body. As I massaged her tits and pinched her nipples, she pushed back into me. Her skin was soft and smooth and I became excited as I ran my fingertips over her bald labia. I bent my head down to kiss her neck and she whispered to me.

"Let's take this into the bedroom."

Turning off the shower we stepped out, and I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. We both set about drying each other off. I led her back to the bed and we both climbed, naked, into it. I lay on my back and she snuggled up to me. Her leg swung over mine and our bodies were intertwined. I ran my hands over her back and her arm wrapped around me and pulled herself tighter against me. Her delightful little tits were pushing against me. I swept a hand down over her back to her arse. She pushed her pussy hard against my leg. My fingers slipped into her arse crack and the thrusting of her hips grew. She pulled herself tighter against me, moving further onto my chest. I soon got fully hard again as she thrust her hips against me. As my fingers started to circle her tight little anus her leg swung further across me and she scrambled up to lie on top of me.

"I thought I could hold out longer, but I can't."She whispered. "I need you Kevin. I need you inside me now."

She reached down, took hold of my rigid rod and guided it into her hot pussy. As she squirmed around on top of me and pushed herself down onto my stiff cock. As I entered her she gave out a huge sigh.

"Aaahh! I've wanted this for so long."

She pushed down hard on me, rubbing her mound against me. I didn't imagine it was possible for me to get any harder but I did. By the time I was fully inside her the skin around the head of my cock became stretched. Then came the pressure as she squeezed me and then sensation was heavenly. She ground around on top of me and as the groans got louder the movement became quicker. I felt something like lips closing over the head of my dick and I started to thrust up into her. She uttered my name but everything after that was Greek. I was surprised that I was able to cum again but it happened. Everything was suddenly wetter as I pumped into her.

She collapsed onto my chest as I continued to stroke her back. We lay like that for several minutes as I softened inside her. She was resting her face on my chest, occasionally kissing it as I ran my fingers into her arse crack. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"I promised myself I wouldn't say this but when I look at you I can't resist it. I love you Kevin Johnson. I can't remember when I've ever been happier than I am right now."

"Gen I err-"

She reached up and put a finger on my lips.

"No need to say anything. Maybe one day you'll love me back. I'll live for that day. I can make you happy, I know I can."

I have to admit at that point I was glad that she was so slightly built. Her weight on the bone that had been cut for access to my heart was starting to hurt. I said nothing but must have communicated something because she pushed herself up off my chest and looked down at me. As her eyes settled on my scar she gasped and almost leapt off of me.

"Oh my god, I haven't hurt you have I? What was I thinking? Why didn't you say something?"

"Relax Gen, it's only a dull ache that's all, it'll wear off soon. I think we need to get cleaned up and then deal with the wet patch."

She smiled at me and we threw off the duvet. We both got up and headed to the bathroom.

She sat on the edge of the bath as I set about washing our combined juices off of her. There is something very erotic about seeing your own love juice leaking from your lover's pussy. I could feel a vague hardening and movement between my legs as I washed her smooth pussy. When it came time to change places, she gave me a beaming smile as she started to run the cloth over my balls. She kissed the tip of my semi hard cock.

"Wow Kevin you are full of surprises. Two in succession is good but we've nearly got a third one here."

"Don't be greedy, Gen. I didn't think two was possible so quickly. You're obviously very good for me."

When we returned to bed Eugenia wanted to change the sheets but I just threw a dry towel over the damp spot and told her it could wait until morning.

The following morning I was awakened by the sound of a knife against chopping board coming from my kitchen. Shortly afterwards I was treated to the sight of a naked Eugenia holding two cups of coffee. She sat down beside me and nodded towards the bulge in the duvet.

"There's no point in getting excited. We haven't got time for a hand job or anything else this morning. I've got an early lecture today. Besides, I think we proved everything that needed proving last night."

"Gen, what you said last night. I don't really know how to respond. I'm still a bit mixed up. I mean I never knew."

"You see what I mean she has conditioned you. You are a very clever man, that's another turn on by the way, but when it comes to being attractive to women you just don't see it. I've been attracted to you since we first started working together. "

"I fell in love with you when you went with me to get all my stuff out of the house I used to share with Neville. I thought I'd die when he threatened you but you just stood between us and told him to start acting his age and not his shoe size. He was so much bigger than you and really fit, but you stood up to him and he backed down."

"He daren't hit me. He'd have lost his job and never been able to work in education again if he'd been convicted of assault."

"Nevertheless most men would have backed down, but not you. You ignored all the jibes and accusations, and told him to speak up if we took anything we weren't entitled to."

"Yeah but weren't you surprised when he pointed to you and said, 'Her, she's my wife you're not entitled to take her.'"

"That's what clinched it when I heard your reply. My heart rose up in my chest and I knew I wanted you."

"I don't remember that bit, what was so special about what I said?"

"You just stopped, looked him straight in the eye and said --`No, she was your wife, she is not anymore. If you really consider a wife to be a possession like a car or a coffee table, you should never have got married.' -- I knew right away that you were the man I wanted. Intelligent, kind, loyal, brave, more than a little good looking, and a person who respects a woman in her own right. You're a little bit overweight but I can fix that. The only real drawback was that you were already married."

We went down for breakfast and I found out what all the chopping was about. Eugenia had prepared a fresh fruit salad, with Greek Yogurt. I looked at it with some surprise. She realised that I wasn't used to that sort of start to the day.

"I told you, it would be healthy food from now on. Don't worry eggs and bacon are not totally off the menu, but we are going to work on changing your diet,"

"Hmm! I'm quite happy with this but don't expect me to start liking Corn Flakes."

"Well why don't you write me a list of what you don't like and I'll plan meals around that."

We sat and enjoyed our breakfast. Once I added a slice of toast it was really quite good. As we drank our coffee I returned to the conversation we'd had in bed.

"So if Erica hadn't left me, would you still be waiting?"

"I suppose so. I knew things weren't right at home. You never said anything, but all those conversations we had about sex told me you weren't getting what you wanted from your marriage. It was only a matter of time before the cracks split wide open."

"And all that time I had no idea."

"Why would you? I'm not a teenager, I didn't go mooning around after you or anything.

She got up and cleared the dishes away. "Well one of us has to go to work, so I'd better be off."

I reached out, took her hand and kissed it.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers