Waiting for the Good Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, I deliberately kept my return from you, and the invitation card was printed before I went away. I knew it could only be delivered today, otherwise you'd have known I was back."

"What would you have done if I hadn't come home when I did?"

She reached up to kiss him, " Yes, you've got yourself a little car. I'd have thought of someway to get you into my bed. Oh, Dan, I so needed that break, and I think we've just reaped the benefit."

For a few minutes they kissed and gently touched while Dan told her of how much he had missed her. At last Connie slid from the bed, and declared, "I'll go and wash my hands before going down to set up your meal. You might want to get a shower, and there's a brand new robe behind the door in the en-suite there."

Dan watched fascinated as her naked body slowly disappeared under her own diaphanous robe. As she went out she turned and held the robe wide apart, gesturing down at her marvelously proportioned body, "Are you finished with this for the day?"

Dan put on an uncertain face and said, "Oh, I might play with it later on---if I'm in the mood."

Connie chuckled as she went out, "Terrible acting."

"I'm just a learner," he called after her.

Showered, refreshed and clad in the toweling robe, he went out to sit opposite his beautiful lover, and enjoyed the amazing chicken meal she had prepared. As they ate, Connie surprised him with the news that she had asked her agent to be present on Tuesday night.

"On my say-so he's keen to sign you up. You may start with few small parts, and you never know."

Amazed that she was doing this for him he could only tender his thanks and then joke, "Do I really have such small parts?"

She laughed, shrugged and said, "By the time I've worked on you they'll be tiny."

For Dan this was perfection and worth all the early weeks of waiting. They drank the wine sparingly, and then Connie declared, "I'll go for my shower now while you finish your wine, and then there's the dessert to follow."

Dan sat, totally relaxed, luxuriating in the wonder that was Connie. Faintly he could hear the shower running and was briefly tempted to go and join her. That would be fun. Maybe later. He finished his wine, and cleared the dirty dishes from the table to the dishwasher, leaving the placed settings if there was going to be dessert There were no longer sounds from the shower, and Dan wondered what could be keeping her. For sure, she wouldn't be dressing.

Curious, he pushed open the bedroom door, and, not for the first time, Connie caused his breath to catch in his throat. Naked, she lay propped up by pillows, legs slightly parted so that amid the sensuous tawny pubes he could just make out, as he advanced to the end of the bed, the delicate pouting pink of her labia.

Connie's smile was so lascivious as she said, "I'm the dessert," that Dan felt an immediate twitch in his semi erect penis. Climbing onto the bed he said, "I hope it's to my taste."

"I'm sure it will be."

In passing he kissed one of her feet and then very slowly moved his lips up towards her knee, while each hand circled slowly while he slid them up the insides of her thighs. So pleasing to hear Connie's breathing already quickening as she grunted, "How are you doing this, Dan. Best be careful I have a very short fuse down there."

One of his fingers was already tracing along the groove of her labia. No pressing, no insertion into the wetlands that, Dan was certain, lay beyond, while his lips and now his tongue travelled up her inside thigh, just the tip, licking and tickling as he moved closer to his goal. Was it deliberate or a spasm as he sensed her thighs parting further?

Whatever the reason the each hand now had more scope, and the fingers of his right hand probed into her labia seeking her clitoris, while the left fingers probed towards her vaginal entry but on impulse Dan diverted further left and under her to touch the tightness of her anus.

A choking *Oh," escaped Connie's lips and Dan glanced up to see that her eyes were closed, and her mouth was twisted in ecstasy. Another grunt of pleasure and one of her hands riffled through his hair as his lips and tongue moved up to replace his fingers. So while his tongue began lavishing through the musky, wetness, Dan slid his hands up and along her hips and waist to settle one over each breast.

"Oh, God, it's too much." she sighed.

Dan lifted his mouth for a second to mutter, "Such lovely dessert, all honey and cream." Then he was licking once more into that subtle creaminess, loving every sensation as he sensed the joy he was giving to Connie.

His fingers stroked and rubbed around each of her nipples, his tongue probed into her vagina, her hips jerked in his face, and he sensed that any deeper the pull of her internal muscles would trap his tongue forever. He tongued along the fleshy groove until he encountered her already erect clitoris, where his tongue circled and his lips enclosed until her hands grabbed around his head and pulled him away.

"God, Dan, that is so good, but I need my dessert."

Dan pulled back and sat with his knees raised and parted. His intimate attention to Connie had brought his erection to full proportion. Con nie's face, reddened with lips slightly parted told him just how close she had come to being overwhelmed by desire. But those full parted lips and the direction of her eyes told him exactly what her intentions were now. As her head dropped between his raised knees, he put out a hand to stop her.

"Connie, you don't have to."

A quick glance up and with a sweeping motion to move his hand, she muttered, "Oh, yes, I do. I owe you this."

The next second her tongue was romping over the purple head of his solid erection, before it was enveloped in the sensational warm moistness of her mouth. Over the next minute or so he was aware how well practiced she was in this activity. One second she would be sucking and rolling his penis around her mouth, taking it right to the back of her throat, and the next she would set it free so that her tongue could eagerly lick along his length, and his scrotum would be enfolded, and sucked. Without pause his whole throbbing penis would then be pushing at the back of her throat as she sucked avidly.

Dan knew he could easily let her continue and take him all the way, but that must leave her short of a thrill. Carefully he eased her off him as he told her, "That is so wonderful, but I still think we need to advance in harmony." Her face still between his thighs she smiled up at him and said, "Maybe you're right. But I've enjoyed having a stick of rock for dessert."

She put both hands on his shoulders and pushed him to lie back. Pushing his knees down she moved to straddle his lower body.

"You taking over completely?" Dan asked. Not that he minded. He had so much more to learn about this lively lady.

"Mm, I thought you might like to be taken for a ride," she said huskily, and, lifting her body slightly she held his erection and lowered her self slowly onto it. God, that glide into her inner depths at her pace was pure heaven for Dan.

Almost echoing his thoughts Connie gasped, "Aah, that is pure heaven. You are now on course for to formally skewer Connie." She leaned forward and their lips and tongues came together, and the warm wetness well matched the mingling at their groin.

Connie sat up, leaning further back to enable her lower body to work on him, hips and vaginal muscles. Locked in the thrall of her, Dan heaved his hips up to meet each pulse from her body, as they reached a mutual rhythm. But he was very aware that such rhythm, given what had gone before, was drawing him ever closer to a climax.

Once again their psychic connection seemed to prevail as she leaned her face close to his, her hips flexing wildly, and she grunted, breathlessly, "Dan, oh Dan, I'm so --" She stopped and a strange high pitched squeak escaped her lips, "--Oh, I want---"

Having her face to face was just perfect to execute the action that he had already intended. Without further delay he placed his hands on her shoulders forcing her sideways, but twisting with her so that he ended up on top of her. As the roll was completed he gave a huge thrust up into her aiming to touch her very heart.

Connie's voice croaked, "Oh, God, yes--"

Their mouths mingled briefly but then her head was tossing as wild bird cries burst from her throat and Dan knew she was away. One more rampant near violent push into the depths of her and he was pouring his seed into her and they twitched together in the wild ecstasy of the moment.

Dan lay panting on top of her, and fearing he was hurting her he began to ease sideways. "No, stay, stay. I want to be crushed under you forever."

Vaguely he was aware of a gentle twitch in her vaginal walls as though in a vain attempt to retain his diminishing penis as it began to slide out of her. "I want him to stay," Connie sighed, and now she wriggled out from under him, her breath only just returning to normal.

"He'll be back, " Dan chuckled.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"We do need a lot more practice."

"It wasn't very good?"

"So much more practice.. Years and years of it."

"I think I can manage that," Dan said, kissing her perspiring cheek.

They lay quietly for what seemed a long time and Dan was sure the only sounds were the slowing thud of two happy hearts. He guessed they were both bathing in the prospects of what lay ahead of them. Connie's next words just about proved that.

"Will you stay the night?" she asked, almost tentatively.

Dan half turned towards her, "That sounds good."

She turned to move her body against him, skin slid on skin, "Would you move in with me?"

Elated, Dan sat up and leaned over her, "That sounds even more exciting." He glanced down and added, "In fact, it's so exciting that something has just come up, and I'd like to use him to show my thanks."

With a most wicked grin, Connie lay back, her thighs parted and she showed she'd remembered the lines when he'd offered to pay. Dan had waited so patiently to hear her say them in exactly this sensuous context ."All right. I'll let you."