Waiting for the Leash

Story Info
She begins the discovery of her deep need to be owned.
1.1k words
4.35
31.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited patiently on my knees, back straight, hands clasped behind my back, naked. I could hear the noise of the door as he let himself in and came up the stairs. Mentally reviewing my preparations of the day I was satisfied I had completed my tasks to satisfaction - pussy shaved smooth, bowels fully empty, nipple rings in place and weighed down as required and ready for the night ahead.

I was waiting, staring out the windows, back straight and to the door. I couldn't see him but knew he was there, watching me, looking for any signs of fear or change of mind. true to my instructions I held the position I was in.

He removed his coat and began to circle me, taking a closer look at my preparations. He slid his fingers along my back, my shoulders, my neck. He stepped in front of me and grabbed my right nipple, twisting and pulling it. I wanted to throw my head back an let out a moan of pleasure but knew I couldn't. I heard my breathing as it became more rapid, my heart pounding faster. But I didn't make a sound.

Leaning toward me he whispered. "Very good my pet. I see you have made your choice. I will take you, train you and show you great pleasure."

His crotch was at eye level. I watched with increasing anticipation as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Soon pet, you will be doing the unwrapping for me, with your teeth. Today, I will offer it as acceptance of your willingness to serve."

I could smell him, the sweat of a hard day, his cologne, the soap he used that morning. It was a struggle to keep from licking my lips and reaching out for my prize. I wanted it, I wanted his cock - to take it and lick and suck and worship it.

Lost in longing I didn't see his hands move to grab my nipples. He twisted them, pulling me forward until my mouth, which opened with surprise, engulfed his cock. "Service me" he growled as my mouth closed around him, taking him in completely. He held me there by my nipples; mouth full, eyes tearing from the inability to breathe. Rarely in my life had I been as aroused as I was at that moment.

Just as I feared I was going to push him away in a panic - I couldn't breathe - he started to more his hips, thrusting in and out of my mouth. His thrusts were hard, pushing me back, causing my nipples to stretch. The pain was delicious and I could feel the juices running down my thighs, coating my legs.

It seemed to last forever, the pain, the pleasure, the stroking of his cock. He released my tits and moved his hands to the back of my head, holding it still as he started to move more quickly. I knew I was pleasing him when I felt his cock swell and pulse, the final thrust deep, his cum flowing down my throat. "Drink it all my pet." he said as I worked eagerly to swallow every drop.

Still hard he pulled away. "Face to the floor." he snapped, pushing the back of my head down. "Face to the floor and ass in the air."

I did as I was told.

He removed his clothes as he moved behind me. My nerves on edge, I wanted to cum - my nipples throbbing and rubbing on the floor, my clit pulsing with anticipation, begging to be played with and my juices flowing freely, now dripping to the floor.

It got quiet. I knew he was still in the room, watching me, taking in every detail of this new position - knees spread, ass high in the air, swollen pussy wide and smooth. All I could hear was the sound of my own breathing.

A hard slap on my ass caused me to lift my head with surprise. "Down girl" he snapped, slapping me again. I dropped my head, momentarily disappointed with m lack of control. The spanking continued, one hard slap after another, first the left cheek then the right. I couldn't control myself any longer; the sounds of pleasure came from deep in me, animalistic, desperate, pleading. I didn't care if I was to remain quiet - I needed to show the depth of my need.

The stinging of the slaps warmed and numbed my ass, making it another of many parts of my body begging for more. The pleasure was exquisite.

I almost lifted my head again when his hand came down hard on the lips of my swollen pussy, surprising me yet making my quivering clit yearn for more.

I wanted him to quit teasing me. I wanted to jump up from my position and tell him to take me. Beg him for release. Beg him to fuck me - hard and without mercy. But I was already well trained, knowing what was expected of me, knowing that if I was to be his pet I was to wait.

"You're doing very well pet for your first time, such control over your body."

My need for his cock grew as he offered his praise. "But there is so much more for you to learn. So much for me to show you." he continued as he reached down and started fingering my pussy, one finger occasionally finding my clit, giving it a flick. I wanted to cum, was so close, on the edge exploding.

He moved his hand, replacing it with his hard cock, resting it just outside my pussy entrance. I felt him nudging it in just a little, holding my ass in place to keep me from backing onto him. Through the haze of my need I heard him speak.

"It's time to make the choice my pet. I can make love to you, or....."

He entered me slowly, tenderly. It wasn't enough, I wanted more. I wanted to be taken, mounted, fucked like an animal. I couldn't deny my instincts, my need. My moans, already showing the depth of my desire, became more pleading.

"Good girl, good pet. You will make a very nice bitch."

He pulled out, grabbed my hips and pushed his pussy covered cock into my ass in one stroke. There was no pause before he began to fuck me. Hard and rough, both of us grunting and moaning. He reached around, found my clit and started to pinch and flick it roughly. That was all I needed. I came, hard, screaming and begging him to fuck me harder, deeper. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. I felt his cock throbbing as he filled my ass. My knees gave out and I collapsed to the floor.

I woke up a short time later curled up on the dog bed. The note beside my head simply said "Good Girl." I didn't need to look around to know I was alone again, so I stretched, yawned and went back to sleep, happily anticipating my future training.