Waiting for the Reward

Story Info
She's promised the ultimate, but making me work for it.
3.8k words
4.18
29.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered in my ear "My turn...next."

And before I knew what was happening, she jumped off the bed and stood there - hands on her hips like I was supposed to be reading her mind. How the hell didI know what she was thinking. Finally - "Well - are you going to just lay there? We have places to be - things to see - are you coming or do I have to have all the fun myself???"

She reached into her little bag of tricks and pulled out a long silky skirt - her button down blouse and a scarf to dress it up with. "Get dressed now" she commanded - we're outta here for a while. But...when we get back - you will be rewarded." I watched her slip on the dark patterned skirt - her favorite baby pink bra and maneuver into the blouse. She tied the scarf just so around her neck. I was thinking how easy I could tie her up with that thing...the fabric was soft - and I swear it was about 6 feet long as she wrapped it around and tied it in this funny little way that wasn't really tied but it stayed put right where she wanted it. The best part - she did not put on any panties! Now I had that to think about for the next how ever long we were gone for...

"That's right" she said - "I'm not wearing any panties - I love the feel of freedom under my skirt. And only you know I'm not covered under there. And when we are in the car - and it's dark - and you're busy watching the road - I can slip my hand right underneath my skirt and...well...I'll let you use your imagination! But...I can assure you - I will be ready for anything!"

Needless to say - I got myself up and dressed in a flash - and out the door we went. It was beautiful out - an August night, the moon was almost full and lit up the sky. As I walked behind her to the car, the streetlight caught her skirt and I could see the outline of her legs as she walked in those heels, clicking along the pavement like she had the world by the tail. I came up right behind her and playfully swatted her behind. "Be very careful" she ordered. "You know I like that!" as she turned around and kissed me with a cock of the eyebrow.

"Take me for a ride now please" she asked. "I thought you were in charge of this" I answered her. "Well – you know the best places to see at night - I know you know where to go." And off we went - nowhere and everywhere until finally coming to the base of the mountain by the light of the moon. We traveled up the winding path – the night sky full of sparkles of nature, showing off beauty that can only be seen at night. The reflection on the water below, and as I'm driving and paying attention to the road, I keep glancing over to see if she has lifted her skirt and found her way to where I wanted to be. But it's too dark in the car. Soon though, she rests her head against the back of her seat and I can tell her eyes are closed. I reach my hand to her, she takes it in one of hers and kisses my palm, then begins to lick where her kiss was. She moves her tongue from my wrist to the tip of each finger and it is so sensual I don't want to let go but I am still driving so I reluctantly pull away...

"Is it hard to do two things at once?" she teases... "At least wait until we're at the top," I asked and I could see the little pout on her lips at having been told she had to wait. We finally made it to the top - the only ones there on this warm evening - everyone else is in the town below and although we can't actually see them from here, we can see the town lit up by streetlights and moonlight and the scene is breathtaking in its power.

"Come on baby" she says - "let's just look for a few minutes." And we get out of the car and walk to the little stone bench. Sitting side by side - she reaches for my cheek and turns it to look at her. She is tender in her face, looking me right in the eye. "Have I told you how much I love you?" she asked. "Do you know that I have a comfort level with you I've never found before? When you put your arm around me, I feel so safe in that embrace. I love the way you look at me, I love the way you love me back. So much to say - I can't find the words. Not only the sweet love, but the passion of that love as well. When we're apart - you are all I think about, and can't wait to get back to. Doesn't matter if it's for hours, days or weeks - nothing changes my thoughts of you. I want to be your rock; I want to be your lady. I love to look in your eyes - they reveal what's deep in your heart. All I can see is the good in you - that's the way it will always be." She took my hand and kissed the palm again, then pressed it to her cheek and I could feel the warmth of her flesh travel through my hand right to my heart. It was then - I knew - she meant every word.

She stood then - tender moment over! She twirled in front of me - her skirt billowing out, the breeze blowing her hair from her face. She lifted her skirt (ah - finally!) and came to sit on my lap. She faced me, skirt almost around her waist, her naked pussy was damp - I could feel the heat through my jeans.

One deep kiss and my cock was straining against her - begging for release from the cover of clothing.

"Hmmmm, I know what you want" she teased as she reached behind her and rubbed the strain of my jeans. She began to move her hips, then threw her arms around me and with half opened lips kissed my cheek, my forehead, over my eyes, my nose and worked her way down my neck leaving her little wet kisses behind. I reached up under her skirt - and rubbed her sweet ass - "I think it's time to go back now" she whispered in my ear, "we can look at the moon from the skylight - at least you can look at it - I'll be kind of busy." She rubbed my cock once more - I hoped I could make the trip back ok.

She climbed off my lap and let her skirt fall back in place. "Dance me to the car" she begged and I stood and took her around the waist - we slowly danced to the waiting car, she was happy - I always like it when she's this happy. As we start back down the mountain she turned the little overhead light on in the car - it shone on her and I could see the pink of her cheeks, and the smile on her lips. She looked away from me - and started to unbutton her blouse. One excruciating button at a time -until finally she pulled each side away and off and I could see her chest rising and falling with each breath - the crest of her breasts over the little pink bra.

"Hey - I'm trying to drive here" I said. "Drive then" she answered - "I'm not stopping you," as she laced her hands behind her back and undid the hooks that held her bra together. She slipped it off her shoulders, folded one of the cups inside the other and placed it on her lap. "You like this?" she asked me - as she took a breast in each hand and began to caress her own flesh. I reached a hand over - "Oh no" she said - "you need to drive! Come on now - I'm just getting warmed up!" Her hands were skillfully rubbing her nipples - each one hard as the stone we just left and she continued to rub and squeeze under the little light - and I am trying to keep my eyes on the road - good thing I was going slow.

We got to the base of the mountain and I started for home - which thankfully was not too far away. I'm trying very hard to keep my eyes on the road - the next time I glance her way she has pulled up her skirt - one hand spreading her pussy lips - the other rubbing her clit until a finger slips inside. Her eyes are closed - and she begins to moan with the sweet pleasure she is giving herself. "I'm just getting ready" she assures me "see how wet I am baby - that's all because of you." She withdraws her finger, I can see the by the little light it's wet and she puts the finger in her own mouth and sucks on it like she sucks on me - hard, slow, long and graceful as she pulls it out all cleaned off. She took that wet finger along with the rest of her hand and reached right for my bulging cock. She began to knead and rub - through the rough fabric, then "I can't wait to have this in my mouth" she whispered, "you know I love the way you taste baby. Sweet, warm, the feel as it goes down my throat - mmmmm." She closes her eyes as she contemplates this in her own mind.

I'm just trying to get us home in one piece. "You really need to let me drive." I tell her - "we're almost there - or, I can pull over right here?" "No" she said - "I'll try to behave, I promise. I just want you so bad, I am having a hard time waiting! I want to run my tongue over you - taste you everywhere - but, I might just take it slow - since you keep telling me to wait!" She is a bitch when she wants to be.

I thought I'd never get to the end of this ride but finally pulled into the driveway. "Guess I better put my blouse back on to walk inside" she offered as she slid her arms into the cotton fabric and slipped it back over her shoulders. She held it closed with one hand, the bra swinging from her fingertips of her other hand. We stepped inside the door; she dropped the bra on the couch and let go of her blouse. She reached for me - pressing her body hard against mine, her arms around my neck and we kissed - tongues searching, tasting, our mouths in a sensual dance together. She reached down and undid the button on my jeans, I could hear the zipper being lowered, and her hand slipped inside taking my throbbing cock in her warm hand she encircled it, then ran her thumb over the tip. "I love how soft you are," she whispered as she pulled away from our kiss.

She bent down - to her knees in front of me - and slid the jeans from my legs. The shorts followed and my cock stood there like an arrow waiting to pierce any little part of her she desired. "Oh baby - not so fast!" she told me. "I still have one little surprise left for your visual delight. Let's go into the bedroom now, and you can watch."

She took my hand, led the way upstairs - "To the skylight" she announced - "this is where I will love you. Now take off your shirt as I dig around in my bag of tricks. I want you naked and waiting. Oh and I think you should put some music on -whatever you like - something soft and sexy." She turned her back to me and started rummaging around in that little bag of hers. I put one of her favorites on the CD player - classic Barry White and his deep voice - not that she needed any help at the moment - I was ready willing and able - but she was taking her sweet time. I spread myself on the bed and got comfortable.

"Ah, here is what I was looking for" as she held up a little black corset. Ties hanging from the edge, a zipper to close it in the front. "And this too" matching sheer panties. "Oh, one other thing - can't forget the fishnets!" as she held them up with one hand, took the other end with her other hand and stretched them out playfully back and forth a couple of times. She laid them across my leg "hold these for a minute please" she asked.

Off came the skirt and blouse - on went the corset, zipped up the front – breasts spilling over the top. She sat on the edge of the bed - and gathered up one of the stockings. She bent her leg and gingerly placed a foot into the toe, pulling the hose up slowly, stretching the fabric over her leg. Once she got it to the top - she fastened the stockings to the tie at the end of the corset. The second stocking went on as the first and now she stood before me as I waited patiently for her next move.

"Oops, sorry, one more thing" she said and again reached into her bag - this time bringing out a pair of long black gloves. The gloves had no fingers, they just went to her wrist and she slipped these on as she did the fishnets - slowly, playfully and Barry White is singing softly in the background, the moon is shining through the skylight and she stands before me - arms out to the side, her eyebrow cocked and her eyes gleaming with the thoughts running through her head. "There now, isn't that better?" she asked.

"Now it's my turn" she announced as she took my foot in her hand and started to knead it. "I will start at the bottom and work my way up if that's ok with you" Her hands stroked and caressed the ball of my foot, each toe special attention, the heel massaged, then up to my ankle and each gentle move relaxed and excited me at the same time. My calf, she rubbed little circles with her palms, then kneaded with her fist, working her way up my leg - the sides, the top, inside until she reached the crease in my leg. She danced her hand across my belly, and to the other leg. This one she started at the top and worked her way back, slowly doing the same thing. "Let me do your back" she told me and I turned to my stomach. Again she started at the bottom, working her way up each leg - she leaned down and kissed my bare ass, running a finger up the middle, then squeezing each cheek together and apart. The base of my spine tingled as she made her way - side to side, up the middle of my back her hands did their work. Every now and then she would lean over and kiss my skin, or lick it with her tongue. The back of my neck, my shoulders, each arm, my hand and each finger. Barry singing - my senses were in overdrive.

"Ok baby - I want to look in your eyes - turn and face me now." she encouraged. I turned back - her cheeks were flushed, her eyes looked right into mine as she came close to my face. She straddled me, my needy cock rubbing against her hot, wet pussy. She began to kiss my neck, my chest, her hands on my sides moving up and down in a caress of naked skin. She kissed my belly - her tongue tickling the inside of my navel, she blew warm breath over the kiss and the warmth yet coolness made my body quiver. She kissed her way down, now her hands cupped my balls, her tongue slid right up between them, across them then right up the length of my swollen cock finally taking the head in her mouth. She began to suck with delight, moving her mouth down to the base, back again, her tongue flicking every inch of the tip. One hand was on my thigh, squeezing, then her nails raking across as her other hand continued to caress my tightened balls. My hips moved to her rhythm - I loved fucking her mouth. On the edge - she is sucking and licking - my hands twisted in her hair, she can feel I am ready to explode and gently she releases me. "Not yet baby - relax now - I am going to draw you to the brink three times before I let you finish."

Oh My God - I'm not sure I can handle this were my only thoughts. "Take a deep breath," she told me - "once I see you are relaxed I will continue." I tried as best I could; she started to rub my legs again - it was just enough to relax me. "Maybe this will help" she offered as she is kneeling over me, she straightened her back and towered above me. She pulled aside those little panties and began to play with her clit. I watched in awe - her eyes closed, she placed a finger in her mouth then back to her core -

"Ready?" she asked???? I nodded - it was all I could manage at the moment. She wiggled her way down again - this time, licking the inside of my leg, nipping along the way leaving behind wet kisses. She came closer - this time - a leg on either side of me, she gently eased down and rubbed her swollen clit along the ridges of my cock. I could feel her wetness on my skin as she rocked back and forth.

She raised herself for a moment - then eased down, guiding me into her waiting wet pussy. Reaching back she took hold of my balls - raising and lowering herself, the soft moans escaping her lips as she rode. Her muscles tightened around me - she moved with more energy...I reached for her hips and held on, feeling the rhythm through my hands. My body began to shake - and she lifted herself off of me. "Time to relax again" she told me.

I was over the edge this time - it wasn't fair what she was doing to me making me wait like this. "I want you to come in my mouth" she said – "I want you to give me everything you have to give. I want to drive you crazy with desire - I want you to want me so bad you can't stand it. I know you want me to finish, and I will - and you are good to be so patient."

And I'm thinking this woman is right out of her mind...no one makes me wait...and here I am...waiting.

She sits straight up, still sitting over me - her hands grab the bottom of the corset, she undoes the little holders and releases the tops of the fishnets leaving them on - then lifts the corset over her head. She sits exposed, her silhouette shown by the moon through the skylight. She raises her hands over her head - arches her back, brings a hand to each breast and squeezes them together. "Are you relaxed yet?" she asks me - "take another couple of breaths." And I do.

"Ok - are you ready?" she asked and again I nod - trying to breathe - and I am relaxed and overly excited at the same time. She takes my cock in her soft, warm hand and strokes it a few times. Her fingers circle the base in a semi-tight but gentle squeeze. Finally - her mouth comes down again - and she takes me all in one move. She is sucking and licking and moaning and squeezing all at the same time. She runs her tongue along the underside and as she comes to the top she looks up - and I am looking down - and we look at each other - "Is this ok?" she asks me. And now it's my turn to moan - and I close my eyes now and feel her mouth around me again - sucking hard, then gentle, she moves up and down, her head bobbing to Barry's song and the rhythm is perfect. Her hand meets her mouth and the sensation is amazing. She comes right to the tip - runs her tongue around the whole thing then takes me whole again. "It's ok now my love - give me all you got" she whispers and my body catches her rhythm - but I only need a few thrusts. Her hair lays across my legs, her mouth is soft and warm and wet - again I wrap my hands in her hair.

Finally she sucks hard again - and I explode into her mouth - my body shaking in all directions - and she is taking it all - allowing everything to slide down her throat in a hungry gulp. When I am completely spent, she raises her head and licks her lips like it was the best gift she's ever been given. She comes up beside me - and tells me -

I love the feel of you when you are near me. I love the taste of you on my tongue. I could lay here with you forever - looking at the moon, listening to the music and loving you. I love it when you hold my hand. I love it when you look me right in the eye and tell me anything at all.

I love to look at you, to be with you, to think about you, to hold you, to be held by you. I love your breath on my cheek, your kiss on my mouth the feel of your hands on my skin and the love in your eyes. Thank you - for being you.