Waiting for Will Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last of the spasms hit her, her knees turned to jello and she slid down the door, too exhausted for the moment to move, staring down at her crotch where her fingers were still buried inside of her wetness. When she caught her breath she was a bit embarrassed. Being a good catholic girl, she had always been taught that touching herself that way was bad, even dirty. Nice girls didn't finger themselves, and they certainly didn't behave like this!

When she was younger, she had experimented with masturbation a bit, exploring her body, and she found that she could gain a good amount of pleasure from her own hands (and from a few phallic shaped vegetables), but it was never this strong. She wondered what it would feel like when it wasn't her hands searching between her legs, how it would feel when real flesh pierced her body and reached places that her fingers couldn't.

With a sigh she pulled her fingers out of herself, immediately bringing a feeling of emptiness that was quite disappointing. Covered in a light sheen of sweat, and smelling more than a little musky, she decided that she definitely needed a shower.

Rachel started the water running, and for a moment thought to herself that maybe a cold shower would be best. Quickly stripping off her clothes, she gathered her courage and before she could chicken out, she jumped into the stream of cold water. She gasped as the warmth of her body met the contrastingly chilly spray. Shivering, she began to wash herself as quickly as possible so as to get it over with.

When her hands came to her chest, she was surprised to feel how hard her nipples were. They felt hard enough to cut glass with. She teased them a bit, momentarily forgetting how cold the water was as she pleasured herself again, pinching and pulling them away from her chest.

Soon she was too far gone to stop herself from taking things further. She turned the water up so it was warm enough to be comfortable. Looking around the shower, she saw something that might come in quite handy: her shower brush, which she had no intentions of using to clean herself with. It had a long, smooth wooden handle with a rounded end, and it was long enough to make a good substitute for what she really wanted. Without another thought, she covered the handle with her peach scented body wash, and when it was nice and slippery she brought it down between her legs and pushed the tip into her body.

Wanting to make the experience as real as possible, and not wanting to fall again when she came, she dropped to her knees in the shower and pressed her head against the tiled wall for support. Reaching back between her legs with both hands, she started to move the brush handle in and out of her soapy cunt. Already having had one orgasm, she slowly worked her way up this time, taking time to play with her breasts and her clit as she worked the brush back and forth. It all felt nice, but it just wasn't enough this time to take her over the edge after her last earth shattering climax.

Frustrated, but wanting to make herself cum, she reached back and began to play with her bottom, something she had never done before. She squeezed her firm cheeks with one hand and brushed her fingers against her tiny pink pucker as she continued to thrust the brush in and out of her cunt.

Finally daring to venture into territory she could only think of as perverse, she pressed the tip of her middle finger into her ass. Finding that the sensation wasn't unpleasant, she continued a little further, and further still until her entire digit was inside her ass. She began exploring the feeling, wiggling her finger inside of her rectum, feeling the walls inside her until something unexpected happened. She could feel the handle of the brush with her finger!

The shock sent a paroxysm through her, the act so taboo that her mind could hardly contain the new found knowledge. Before she could process the information, she started thrusting her finger and the brush towards each other in unison, stimulating her in a way she had never even imagined. Without warning her orgasm swept through her like a sudden storm, wracking her small frame in spasms, her cunt tightening around the brush, and her ass around her finger. The impulse to squeeze was so strong that her muscles forced her finger out of her ass.

When it was over, Rachel lay in a heap on the floor of the tub, her hair in tangles against her face, her heart pounding and her breathes coming in gasps as she recovered. If Will didn't do something soon, she was going to be in a lot of trouble. Finding relief would never be the same for her again.