Waiting for Will Ch. 03

Story Info
After a long day, Will inally gets some action.
11.9k words
4.7
42.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FYI, all characters in this story are 18 years of age. Thanks for your patience, sorry it took me so long to complete this chapter.

Rachel didn't know how she was going to pull it off. The party was set for tomorrow night after the game at the twin's house, and she still didn't know what to say, what to do to get through to Will. Flirting was all well and good, that she could do, but with Will she would have to seduce him, which was another matter entirely. She gave herself one last look in the mirror while applying her lip gloss, hoping that maybe, just maybe things would work out for once. With a sigh, she gathered her things and headed out the door to start another day at school.

A few blocks away, Will and Johnny were in a similarly withdrawn state as they walked towards school. Ordinarily, both of them would be psyched. It was Friday, the first game of the season, and the twins were throwing a party afterwards. However, both of them had other things on their mind.

Will's head was a jumbled, confused mess of thoughts. His lust for Danielle had been driving him crazy…until last week. He had lain awake for hours trying to decipher what he had seen in Rachel's eyes. For the first time in a long time, it was Rachel that occupied his thoughts, not Danielle. He wondered what he would do at the party. He knew that they would both be there, and while he hoped to finally spend some time with Danielle, he couldn't quite get Rachel out of the back of his head. A soft voice at the edge of his consciousness was telling him what the others had already told him, that he should get together with Rachel, that she wanted him and he was a fool for not being with her. It was like an itch that he couldn't scratch no matter how much he wanted to, and it too was driving him mad.

Strangely, amidst his own confusion Will noticed that Johnny was being unusually quiet. He dismissed the thought as pre-game jitters. What Johnny was really thinking about was how unpleasant his night was going to be. He'd have to act as if nothing was amiss, and then be ready to deal with Will after he got his heart smashed into a million tiny pieces. "Isn't this supposed to be a chick thing, having to deal with this shit?" Johnny asked himself. He knew he'd do it, but he didn't have to like it.

As he absentmindedly chewed on another bite of his apple, he cast aside all of the negative thoughts and went to a happier place, filled with visions of a red-haired goddess in a wet t-shirt contest. He just couldn't help himself these days. After all, he was only human, and Danielle was…well Danielle. He had neither the words to describe her nor the inclination to try. He was just as happy envisioning her lush curves and mentally drooling all over himself. Johnny knew he had other things that he needed to worry about, but it was hard for him to prevent himself from indulging in a harmless fantasy. A guy could always hope, right?

By now Johnny's face had broken out into an obvious shit-eating grin that even a distracted Will would notice. Good old Johnny, Will thought to himself. Even when he's withdrawn he can't help but be deliriously happy.

As the day wore on, the boys managed to temporarily put aside their thoughts of lust in favor of concentrating on the game. The season opener was at home, but would not by any means be a push-over. Being the first game of the season, they wanted to set the tone early that they were the team to beat, and that would take a great effort from them all.

Having successfully managed to make it through a day filled with assemblies and pep-rallies without incident, the boys left the gymnasium with clear, focused minds. All, that is, save Lucas. He had been noticing that lately Rachel had been coming to all of their practices. That was a bit odd, but what bothered him was how Will appeared to be walking her home every day. He hadn't confronted Will yet, but if anything happened at the party that night, he had decided that sparks, and likely fists, would fly. It was common knowledge that he didn't want any of the guys dating his sister, and to him that was not negotiable.

Since the team held meetings after school on game days, Rachel had decided to head home instead of waiting for Will. After all, if she had anything to say about it by the end of the night she and Will would have all the time alone she wanted. Until then, she would just have to endure the smoldering wetness between her legs. She was glad she wasn't wearing a skirt today, otherwise someone might be able to see (and most likely smell) the river that would undoubtedly be running down her legs.

As it was, Emma was tagging along today. They hadn't been spending much time together lately sine Rachel waited for Will every day, and they had decided to hang out at Rachel's house until it was time to head to the game. Initially, Rachel had thought it would be fun, but now she was wondering how she might be able to sneak off long enough to make herself cum.

The girls grabbed some diet cokes out of the fridge and headed up to Rachel's room so they could have a little privacy, since this was definitely a time for "girl talk." Emma was well aware of Rachel's designs on this evening, and wanted to know every detail of what was on the menu for the big event.

"Sooooo, tell me, how are you going to do it?"

"Do what?"

"Oh please Rachel, don't play dumb."

"I don't know what you're hinting at…" Rachel shot back with a playful smile.

"Okay, but I'm warning you I can be pretty graphic!"

"Go right ahead, I know how you like to talk all dirty."

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"Whatever, but seriously tell me! How are you going to get into Will's pants? Or should I say, how are you going to get him to get into your pants?"

Rachel sighed before answering. She really didn't have much of a plan, and that worried her. What if she made a complete fool out of herself? It seemed like everyone except Will knew, and if it didn't work out she was going to feel like the worlds biggest reject.

"I don't know Em, what would you do if you were me?"

"I don't know, I guess I never really thought about it, I mean how hard it would be to approach a guy like Will."

"Ugh, welcome to my nightmare."

"I mean, I guess you sorta know what's gonna happen. Danielle breaks his heart, and you pick up the pieces."

"Something tells me it's not going to be quite that simple."

"Look, he'll be all upset and will probably wonder off somewhere by himself. The only one that would normally go talk to him would be Johnny, and he knows to stay out of your way. Soooo, he's all alone, cute little you jumps in his lap, and if he's like any other guy I know he won't be able to stop himself from noticing that the blonde in his lap has a great ass and a nice perky set of tits rubbing up against him. Who could resist?"

"God, it sounds so much easier than I thought it would be, at least when you say it like that."

"Hmmm…maybe easier said than done, but at least it's a start."

"What if after all that he doesn't kiss me?"

"Then you'll know he's gay, which will make it that much easier to get over him!"

"Emma!" she yelled in mock horror. They both started giggling and soon were in hysterics.

"Well, if he's really that dense, and for your sake I hope he's not, you could always kiss him first…"

"But what if he doesn't like it? What if he doesn't kiss me back?"

"All gay jokes aside, if that's the case then maybe you should seriously consider moving on. I know you've been pining away for him for awhile, but seriously Rach, no one should wait around forever."

"Yeah, I know you're right."

"Look Rach, I know you've heard this all before from EVERYBODY, so I'll spare you the rest of the speech. Sooooo, now that that's out of the way, I think it's time we play dress Rachel up in her best 'fuck me' outfit."

The two girls spent the next hour going through Rachel's closet, holding up practically every article of clothing she owned up in front of her full length mirror, trying to decide what would make Will's mouth water the most.

"Hmmm…I'm thinking maybe those black plants with the tube top, what do you think?"

"Ugh, I don't know. If I bend over at all in those pants you can always see my underwear."

"Aaaaaand what's so bad about that? Showing a little floss isn't always a bad idea…" Emma started giggling at Rachel's mock innocence again.

"Emma!"

"Come on Rachel, we've been friends forever, you can drop the whole 'good girl' act. I know that deep down inside of you there's a willing slut trying to break loose."

Rachel glued her eyes to the ground. Was it really that obvious? How did Emma know she was so god damn horny? Maybe she's just joking…god I hope I'm not that transparent!

"Soooo, what do ya think? Is this one the outfit for this evening or not?"

"I guess so. It seems a little slutty compared to most of my clothes, but if I'm going to act like one I may as well look the part right?"

"That's the spirit girl! Now let's get you out of those clothes and get you ready."

Before Rachel could react, Emma dropped to her knees in front of her and yanked down her sweat shorts. What started out as harmless fun left Emma speechless. There in front of her, inches from her nose, was a giant wet spot in Rachel's powder blue panties. The material was dark with her wetness, completely saturated by Rachel's excitement. Emma's jaw dropped in surprise. She'd never seen anyone so wet. As the two were frozen in place, Rachel felt Emma's breath across her wetness. She shivered from the sensation, and turned her head and closed her eyes, too embarrassed to look down at her best friend whose eyes were locked onto her crotch. Emma was the first to find the will to speak.

"Oh sweetie, you need it bad don't you?" she said in a soothing voice.

Rachel, still unable to look her friend in the eyes, could only nod her head yes. Emma slowly rose to her feet. Rachel noticed that Emma was standing unnaturally close to her, but what happened next took her breath away.

Emma turned Rachel's head towards hers, and brought her lips to Rachel's ear.

"No one needs to know about this, but just this once, let me take care of you," she whispered.

Before Rachel could say no, Emma reached down and began to rub between Rachel's legs, breaking down what little remained of her resistance. Rachel felt as if her pussy was melting into Emma's fingers as they went around in a circle, pressing between the lips of her pussy. She moaned her satisfaction into Emma's ear, which only encouraged her friend to keep going. Her scent saturated the air, creating a heady cocoon that brought the rest of their senses to life as if the air itself were charged with electricity.

Rachel's legs began to shake with her pleasure. Emma pushed her gently against the wall, molding their bodies together as if they were one. Rachel began to slide down as it became difficult for her to stand, which forced Emma's long, slender fingers to push her panties deep into her slit. Enjoying the feeling, she began to push down against Emma's fingers, trying to get them inside of herself. Taking the hint that she wanted more, Emma pulled the crotch of Rachel's panties to the side, and began to play with her wetness unimpeded. She was so wet that the only thing either of the girls could hear was the squishing sound of wet fingers against pussy. Rachel's whole being was concentrated on the nimble fingers going around and around, moving her whole pussy in a circle, occasionally dipping down to gather more cunt juice before running back up to squeeze her clit.

Emma could tell that Rachel was quickly heading towards her peak. The wet noises were being drowned out by soft moans, which quickly turned into whimpers, pleading for her to bring her off quickly.

"Don't stop, please I'm almost there…"

Emma held Rachel close, her face buried in her neck. A smile came to her lips as she decided to tease her friend a bit before letting her have her satisfaction. She slowed her fingers and purposefully avoided her clit, which made Rachel begin to gyrate her hips in an attempt to speed things up again. Then Emma pulled Rachel's T-shirt up over her breasts, revealing a thin, lacy whisp of a bra. Not bothering to reach around and undo the clasp, Emma bent down and latched on, tonguing Rachel's puffy nipples through the lace, giving pleasure while denying her the sensation of full contact. Her ministrations became languid, almost lazy in their stimulation of her friend.

Rachel, having been on edge most of the day, couldn't wait any longer. All she could think of was her pussy and how much she wanted to be finished off. Emma could see how much she wanted to cum, but couldn't stop herself from teasing her just a little more before giving in to her friend's needs.

Emma began whispering into Rachel's ear, "Does that feel good baby? What does my naughty girl want me to do to her?"

Rachel was now squeezing her own breasts, rolling her hips, trying to let Emma know what she wanted, what she needed. Her concentration was so great that she couldn't find the words to respond. She could only squeeze her eyes shut and revel in the feelings between her legs that were spreading through every nerve in her body.

Not getting the response she wanted, Emma picked up the dirty talk again, trying to make Rachel beg for her release.

"What do you want baby? Do you want my fingers deep inside your pretty pussy? Do you want me to finger fuck you? Do you want me to get down on my knees and use my tongue on you? If you tell me how you want to cum, I'll do it. Tell me how you want me to do you baby…"

Rachel was gritting her teeth and shaking with frustration, so close to cumming she wasn't sure if she was having one long, prolonged orgasm or if her pleasure spike was still ahead. Emma made one last attempt. If this didn't work, she was just going to give up and let her cum.

"Hmmm, I guess you don't want to cum for me. That must mean you don't want me to get down on my knees and slip my tongue into your pussy. That's too bad, because I'd love to drink some of your cum. I bet you taste like peaches…"

That was all Rachel could take. Instead of begging for it, she grabbed Emma by the shoulders and pushed her down. Emma took the hint and buried her face into the steamy crotch in front of her. She felt Rachel's hands twisting in her hair, pulling her face hard against herself. Emma reached between Rachel's spread legs and pulled her hips forward, allowing her to grab two hands full of ass. As she wormed her tongue up into Rachel's slit, she immediately began to shake in orgasm. Emma began to squeeze hard on Rachel's bottom to hold her in place as she ravaged her friend's center. She noticed that as her grip tightened, she could feel that Rachel's juices had dripped down between her cheeks, wetting her anus. Her fingers delved into her crack, brushing fingertips against the tiny moist pucker, making Rachel twitch even harder. Taking a chance that this was a good sign, Emma pulled her legs farther apart, and gently pressed the pad of her middle finger against her pucker. It seemed to bloom in response, and swallowed the tip of Emma's finger.

Emma didn't know how much longer she could keep this up. Surely someone couldn't keep cumming much longer. Deciding to really finish Rachel off, Emma slithered her tongue out of her hole. She then used her lips to gently surround Rachel's clit, and began to lash it as fast as she could with the tip of her tongue. At the same time, she placed her index finger at Rachel's other hole, and slid both fingers into her to the hilt. It only took a few seconds of being penetrated in both orifices to overload Rachel's senses, causing her to cry out in ecstasy.

As she became overly sensitive, she eased Emma's head away from her. Emma reluctantly pulled her fingers out of Rachel's body, trying to prolong the feeling, memorizing the contours inside of her friend's body. Rachel's chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She finally looked down at her friend, and was greeted by a tired smile with dabs of her cum all over Emma's face. She slid down and hugged her to her chest. Not knowing what else to do, she simply said, "thank you."

The two girls held each other in silence for what seemed to be a very long time. Emma disengaged herself and went into Rachel's adjoining bathroom to clean herself up. After washing the cum off of her face, she saw that Rachel was standing in the doorway, watching her with a nervous look on her face.

"Well, I guess it's no secret that I like girls…"

"But I'm your best friend! All these years we've talked about boys, and now this…"

"I do like boys Rachel, but you know how it's been for me. I'm always so nervous with them, and they never know how to make me feel good. Sometimes I just prefer to be with girls."

Rachel had to pause to take it all in. "Sooo, have you ever done this with any other girls?"

Emma had to laugh at how naïve her friend was. After all, you don't eat pussy that well unless you've had some practice.

"Of course I have silly!"

"Ummm, anyone I know?"

"If I tell you, you can't say a word to anyone, k?"

"During sophomore year, I was hanging out at Carrie's with her and Stephanie on one of their game nights. It was getting really late so I ended up crashing on their couch. In the middle of the night I woke up and went to the bathroom, and I heard some weird noises coming from Carrie's room. The light was on, so I cracked the door open, and I saw Carrie and Steph kissing on the bed. I couldn't really see very much because they were under the covers, so I went back to sleep on the couch."

"OH MY GOD! So Carrie and Steph are lesbians?"

"Umm, not really. As far as I can tell, they're sorta like me. They like boys, but right now being with girls is easier and more fun."

"That is sooo weird."

Emma rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, call it what you want. What I do know is that a few minutes ago you were practically begging me to make you cum. I don't think at that point the word 'weird' was in your vocabulary."

"Well, when you put it that way…"

"It's okay Rach, I know it's a lot to take in all at once. This can totally be a one time thing, and I'll never bring it up again if you don't want me to."

"Thanks Em. Hey wait, is that all that happened? You just went back to bed and decided you liked girls too?"

"Oh yeah, well I thought I got away, but they totally saw me peaking. After I fell asleep they came down to the living room, and…well…had their way with me. They took turns going down on me while the other tried to hold me down and keep me from screaming. By the time they were finished, I was hooked."

"So, do you do this kind of thing with them often?"

"Not really, they sort of prefer to just be by themselves, which tends to leave me high and dry."

"That's terrible Em. If you wanted, maybe I could…you know…"

"I said it was okay Rach, you don't have to do me if you don't want to. Besides, I don't want you to be so thoroughly fucked that you don't have anything left for Will tonight."

"Maybe you're right. But my offer stands, whenever you feel like you need to get off, I'm willing to lend a hand."

"Hmmm, how bout a tongue?"

Rachel laughed. "Okay, that too."

"Alright, let's get you ready. You definitely need a shower, you smell like warm pussy."

Rachel looked Emma up and down and began to give her a look full of mischief. She had never really taken notice before of how pretty Emma was. Now she could see why her brother had such a crush on her. She looked like a perfect farm girl: tall, strong and shapely with a lot of very feminine curves, large breasts, and a wholesome, fresh look. Suddenly Rachel was thinking about how nice she would look in the shower with her hair wet and water running down between her breasts.