Waiting for You

Story Info
Naked and blindfolded, she waits for you.
1.5k words
3.83
29.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am waiting for you, standing in the middle of a room naked, wearing only my black blindfold. I am standing as you directed, with my legs spread and my feet apart, my hands are clasped behind my back.

The cool breeze from the open windows and doors caresses my body, making my nipples harden and my pussy dampens as the blowing air tickles the lips and makes the clit harden. Not being able to see heightens these sensations, making more erotically charged, desperate to serve your sexual desires.

I hear light footsteps approaching towards me, but say nothing, following your directions to stay quiet and to speak when you allow me to, to heighten the experience you have planned for me.

I sense your presence somewhere in the room, and feel my pussy tingling, getting wetter with anticipation. I feel something starting to stroke the inside of my thigh, my mind reels wondering if it is your crop—but no, it is soft and fuzzy feeling. I feel it tracing a pathway from the inside of my thigh, to my clit, then to my stomach, nipples, chin then cheeks, I then feel my nose being tickled with this object. I smile.

Suddenly I feel something very wet and cold being dropped on my breasts, I shudder and feel my nipples harden as the ice is rubbed against them, then I gasp as I feel your lips on my nipple and then the sudden warmth of your mouth and tongue as you start sucking and nipping.

You pull away slightly, letting the nipple out of your mouth. I feel the ice being reapplied to the other nipple, and then feel your warm breath against my breast as you start to draw the other nipple into your mouth.

I relax against you a bit, only to be jolted by sudden coldness being pressed into my vagina, I gasp, moan and start thrusting my hips towards your hand with the ice as the suddenness of this sensation starts my body to orgasm, you whisper into my ear, "cum my sweet little slut, cum", I rock hard against your hand feeling the orgasm overtake my entire being, radiating from where you placed the ice outward throughout my body, I shudder and gasp repeatedly rocking against your wonderful hand.

You whisper for me to open my mouth, and I feel you inserting a finger drenched with my wetness. I greedily lick and suck your finger clean, marveling at the taste of my own juices.

You gently guide me to a chair, and have me sit down. You place each leg against one of the chair legs, and tell me to keep my arms behind me, as you gently push me back into the chair.

You tell me not to move, and then I hear you leave the room for what seems like an eternity.

I again feel the breeze playing with my pussy lips and clit, feeling myself getting wetter and more excited as each waft of air arouses my clit more and more.

I hear you come back into the room. You stand next to me and instruct me to open my mouth. As I do this I feel you place something in it.

You tell me to savor it, enjoy it. As I start to chew it I realize it is a strawberry. I slowly enjoy the flavor, texture and sensation of this wonderful fruit in my mouth.

You then tell me to open my mouth again. This time I smell and tasted a peach, I let the flavor permeate my senses while I enjoy this wonderful treat.

I feel your hand stroke my cheek and I open my mouth again, this time, I am rewarded with a kiss, a tantalizingly deep erotic kiss from you, our tongues meet and dance, the flavors and scents of the peach and strawberry intertwining and heightening our senses and the passion brewing.

I feel you cup my breast and pull on the nipple hard, as you again run your tongue inside my mouth. I gasp and moan in pleasure.

I then feel your hand as it starts to stroke my pussy, feeling it separate its lips, and finding the clit, stroking and flicking it making it harder, I start to shudder and press my hips closer to your body, on the verge of an orgasm.

You stop doing what you were doing, telling me it is not time to cum yet. I hear you leave the room again. My heart is pounding; my breathing is rapid, my mind and pussy fighting to control my senses so that I don't cum.

You come back into the room and tell me to stand up. As I do this I feel you again running your hand over my breast and playing with the nipple making it hard. All of a sudden I feel intense pain followed by a sensation of pleasure radiating from the nipple.

As I recover and adjust to this, I again feel the sharp pain on the other nipple, realizing that you have just fastened the nipple clamps to them.

You then make me kneel in front of you, and again tell me to open my mouth. As I do this, I feel your magnificent cock as it enters my mouth. I run my tongue around the head, and start sucking and drawing you into my mouth. I suck hard and strong, running my tongue around the shaft, feeling your cock getting harder.

I feel your hands on the back of my head, stroking my hair while I pay this wonderful attention to your cock. I suck harder feeling your cock growing in my mouth. I taste the precum as it escapes your cock. I continue to suck relishing this wonderful treat you are giving me. How I enjoy sucking your cock Master.

I feel you slowly pulling out of my mouth; I run my tongue around your shaft again. You stop with its head still in my mouth; I run my tongue around the head, flicking my tongue where the head and shaft meet. I hear you moan and say what a good slut I am.

You then remove your cock from my mouth and have me on my hands and knees. You pull on my nipple clamps a bit, making me moan and get wetter. I feel you slowly starting to penetrate my pussy with your cock. My pussy muscles grasp and massage your cock as you enter me.

I start rocking back and forth, enjoying feeling your cock. You grasp my hips and help me with this movement, back and forth, slowly.

Occasionally you pull on the clamps a bit, making me shudder, and telling me not to cum. I then feel you starting to play with my ass, inserting a finger in it, moving it around in circles, and removing it while you slowly fuck my pussy. I then feel two fingers as they slightly spread my anus open for you. You start thrusting harder penetrating my pussy deeper, all the while playing with my anal opening. I relax my ass muscles enjoying this sensation, I feel my pussy tightening and relaxing around your cock deep inside of me.

I start to moan and groan, knowing I am about to cum. You sense this and withdraw your cock, telling me to relax and rest for a minute, to savor the experience. I feel you putting lube on my ass, feeling you slowly massaging it into my anus, making it ready for you. You tell me to put my head down and show you my ass.

I spread my cheeks open for you, and feel your cock head as it slowly penetrates going past the spincer muscles, I breath slowly and deeply, helping draw it in. You stroke my back relaxing me more, telling me what I good girl I am taking your cock in my ass. Once your cock is in you slowly start to fuck my ass, enjoying the feeling of your cock in my tight ass.

I moan and rock with you enjoying the sensation of your cock in my ass. You hold my hip with one hand and start fingering my clit with the other, you lean over and whisper into my ear to cum, your little slut, cum and make her Master happy.

The weight and sensation of the nipple clamps, your fingering the clit, and your cock in my ass overwhelms my senses, I feel an orgasm as it builds deep within me, from the base of my anus it radiates through my pussy, my clit explodes with the radiant feelings, I rock against your hand, and push against you wanting your cock deeper inside of me I moan, shudder and groan, seeing stars, and feeling light headed as the orgasm culminates through all these sensations.

As I start cumming down from my own orgasm I feel you stiffening, and hearing you gasp as you start to cum, you thrust against me and moan, your cock erupting deep inside of my ass, shooting your cum deeply.

As you withdraw yourself, you stroke my back, petting me, telling me that I have pleased you again.