Waiting in the Dark

Story Info
Consensual sex with a stranger.
2.5k words
3.88
21.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay still in the total darkness of the room. Her naked body covered by the thin crisp Egyptian cotton sheets. The only sound that of her deep fast paced breathes as her heart raced...ba bom, ba bom, ba bom. He had told her to lie and wait for him. She wasn't to move, wasn't to turn on the light, was to make no noise. She was to do nothing but wait. So wait she did.

She didn't know when he would come, but she knew he would. The parchment she had found waiting on the dressing table in her bedroom had told her so. She didn't know when he had put it there, had she been in the house when he was, had he watched her, been right there with her without her knowing?

Goosebumps covered her skin at the thought. She recalled the words he had written. The thick paper had that musty smell of age that she found so enchanting. The words exquisitely inked by a fountain pen, flowed across the page like dancers lost in the heat of a Samba. In her mind she traced each letter with her fingers slowly, intoxicatingly absorbing each word.

What you have started can now not be stopped
You do not know me but you are mine
You have not seen me but you crave me
You have not touched me but you yearn for me
You will wait for me, and you will be mine

The seconds felt like minutes, the minutes like hours. The silence was piercing, the darkness blinding. She could not tell how long it had been since the driver of the black Mercedes had dropped her here with the second letter containing the key and her instructions to lie naked and wait. It felt like an eternity but could only be... her thoughts were broken as she heard the soft sound of footsteps. They came slowly yet purposefully towards the room. Her temperature rose, her breath quickened as a mix of fear and excitement flooded through every inch of her being. Then suddenly the footsteps stopped and the silence returned. And the silence remained. Had she imagined it, were other people here? Panic started to sweep over her. She wanted to leave but her body would not respond, his words echoing in her thoughts.

And then the door swung open. She could see nothing, no extra light entered the room but the slight creak of the hinges told her he was now here. She heard no noise, no footsteps. Every hair on her body was standing tall, her eyes were stretched wide hoping for a hint of a shape, something to help her, to calm her.

In a swift single motion the sheet was torn from her body leaving her fully exposed, vulnerable, helpless. The involuntary yelp that left her throat was a betrayal of her instruction to remain silent. Would she be punished for it? And again there was silence. For minutes she lay motionless, naked. The faintest of breezes swept across her body. And still nothing but silence.

Ever so faintly she started to feel warmth on her chest, just along the line of her collarbone. Was she imaging it, was it real? And then she realised it was him, his breath was warming her, his mouth his lips must be inches from her skin and unknowingly she arched her back moving her chest up and towards him, inviting him to her. But the touch did not come, at least not straightaway. When it did it was the lightest of touches along her neck but it felt like an electric shock throughout her. How could one touch create such a chain of explosions?

The back of the fingers that had touched her neck moments before now lightly ran down the side of her warm soft stomach before crossing her bikini line and returning up the other side. So light, but with such deliberateness and thought. She was helpless to stop her body react. She had not even realised her legs slightly part and her nipples start to harden.

His touch stopped momentarily, and again it was still. Her breathing had increased further and she gently moaned as she felt all five fingers of his hand start to lightly climb the curves of her soft full breast. Inching forward then back, slowly, teasing her. Eventually the fingers joined and embraced her aching nipple, circling it, pinching, caressing lightly at first, then get firmer and faster as they moved and flicked and stroked and teased her nipple. She could not hold back and she moaned deeply and loudly, euphoric in the moment. As his thumb pushed her nipple deeply into her breast she cried out and reached for him. The second her hand touched his he pulled it away breaking her from the spell she was under. And it was silent. She knew she had angered him, disobeyed him. The instructions had been clear, and touching him was not allowed.

The firm hand that suddenly grasped her throat confirmed she had done wrong. Its grip was tight enough to scare her yet still it aroused her. As the hand remained she felt his lips for the first time, on her shoulder and neck but not kissing her, no biting lightly, painful yet so sensual and erotic. This was a warning. His way of reminding her he was in control and if she disobeyed him again he would not be so forgiving.

As the warning ended his hand released her neck and both hands ran their way down her body. The pace quickened slightly from the light touches before. They squeezed both her breasts firmly as they descended, joining on her belly button before gliding down to her thighs. The wetness had already started to build inside her. As his fingers returned from their journey all the way to the bottom of each foot, having circled in between each and very toe they forced her legs to open further. The slight parting of her lips this caused forced her eyes closed and her head to sink back further into the soft feather pillow. Who was this man, who was about to enjoy the most intermit part of her. She didn't know his name, had not seen has face, or barely even touched his skin. His smell, a mix of well groomed yet ruggedness was inviting, drug like. She wanted him.

And then his fingers were upon her. As before with her nipples he started very lightly, using the tips of each finger to circle all across her. Softly dancing, jumping, each touch setting a spark fizzing through her, like a pinball bouncing haphazardly she did not know where he would touch her next. His middle finger gently entered her lips at the lowest point, just inside and trailed a line her length before slowly and with the slightest of pressure circling her clitoris.

She was now lost to him, she had abandoned herself to him, nothing could stop her, she was his and would submit to whatever was to follow. The darkness exhilarated her. The thought in his every touch, deliberate, intended, full of meaning. How did he know what she wanted, needed, desired. Had he watched her touching herself? He seemed to be inside her head reading her mind, was she imagining him? Was it just her in this bed? Was he real? As the intensity of his fingers swirled around her she neither new, nor cared.

The rhythm was increasing she was getting swept away on the rushing tide of the orgasm that she could feel growing inside her, the warmth like a sparkler tingling all over her. His finger swirled faster and faster, she was losing control, she didn't want to fight it any more, she moaned more loudly more passionately, she was on the brink, that moment of divine glory, where the world was everything and nothing, she was their at the mountain top and as the final wild scream of passion started to rise in her throat...he stopped. His hands were gone. Her arching body fell back onto the bed, her eyes opened, her senses returned. How could he tease her like that, bring her to the edge, take her so far and then release her.

She started to feel anger, frustration, but it was short lived as suddenly his tongue exploded inside her. Her wet lips against his face, his tongue surging deeply into her exploring every part as far as it could reach. Her body instantly reignited and the sparks of her orgasm returned. This time he would let her come, and he did long and hard. As he moved his tongue up to swirl and press against her clit so fast but so skilled, he slide a finger deep inside her, slowly rotating it as he pushed further into her. She squeezed tight against it now lost in the crashing waves of the orgasm. Screaming loudly, uncaring. Never had she come so long and so hard and still he took her forward, would this ever end? Knowing the split second it was starting to reside he slowed his tongue just leaving his lips pressed firmly on her, warm comforting as the last ripples of desire road through her.

Panting for breath and covered in a film of warm sex sweet, the air fresh with the smell of her orgasm. Still lying as she had when he entered the room he now straddled her chest. It was her time to touch him, to feel him to taste him and she relished the moment. She could sense his hardness before it touched her.

Sliding its length between her warm breasts. She did not know if she was allowed to touch him but when the tip of his solid penis touched her lips she instantly let her tongue part her lips and lick it. The pre-come tasting sweet as honey and leaving her wanting more. His hands lifted hers from her side and bought them to him. She willing obliged taking the length of him in her hands and now with bravado she wrapped her lips around the head and slowly slide them down his shaft taken him fully to the back of her throat. He did not make a sound. She wanted to hear him to know she was pleasing him, exciting him. Sliding her lips back up his length she swirled her tongue around his head before running the length of its shaft and licking his balls.

Individually and then both, sliding her tongue in between feeling the twinges of delight in his member that she still held. Returning her lips to his head she engulfed his length again, with more earnest this time, slightly grazing his shaft with her teeth as she repeatedly took him from her lips to the back of her throat. Faster and faster willing him to come deep in her mouth to fill her with his sweet semen, so she could drink down every drop. Though he remained silent she could tell he was getting closer, and he grabbed her hair twisting it round his hand so he could pull himself slightly deeper into her.

Suddenly he pulled free of her mouth, lifted her from the bed and wrapped her legs around his waist and he entered her fully and deeply. The sensation was overwhelming. He fitted so perfectly inside her and she rode him, long and hard. Her hands were on him now. She didn't care if he punished her it would be worth it. Her nails clawed down his back deeply leaving marks. He raised his hips in rhythm with her, she threw her head back in ecstasy feeling another orgasm flow through her and as she came he devoured her breast in his mouth licking and sucking deeply. She looked to where his head was picturing the scene happening centimetres away, longing to view it fully, lost in the moment.

Before her orgasm had had chance to abate he lay her on her back, her legs so flexible wrapped high around him allowing him to totally dominate and fill her. He pinned her arms to the pillows beside her head and started to enter her back and forth faster, deeper, harder. She was completely his. She had no control. He could do with her whatever he desired and she was powerless to stop him. As he reached another level of pace her third orgasm began.

Even stronger and more consuming that the last. They fused together like a single entity perfect in everyway, entwined fully, their souls merging as one. With a final thrust deeper than any before they came together, her screaming with desire and need. His head buried in her neck kissing, caressing her as her came long and hard. She could feel the moment mixed with her own idyllic climax and it was like nothing she had ever experienced before or would again.

When they final slid deep into the bed, spent, gasping, locked together still, he took her in his arms, wrapped them fully around her and held her so tightly. Tenderly, caring, loving. So unexpected. She felt safe, secure, protected, loved. She felt at home, like there was nowhere else she wanted to be in this moment or ever.

Contently she closed her eyes, allowing herself to float in that calm euphoric world. Her hands slowly ran up the soft skin of his back and on to the shaved nape of his neck and head. The bristles of his stubble tingling and tickling her chest and breasts. She didn't know this man, didn't know his name or what he looked like but she knew in that moment she loved him, and always would.

She awoke to the sound of birdsong and the soft warmth of the summer's morning that broke through the blinds. The sheets that she was wound into were warm and comforting. Forcing her eyes to open she saw for the first time the room which had just been in her imagination till now. The window slightly ajar allowed a warm gentle breeze to fill the room with sweet smelling lavender.

On the table to her side sat a rolled parchment. Closed with a wax seal in the shape of a heart. Sitting up so she rested on one arm she reached for the parchment, breaking the seal and unrolling the thick musky paper. His writing as precise and artistic as before.

You are mine and now I am yours
Completely, wholly, fully
Will we ever meet again, will we ever share the magic of this night
Only time will tell
But we will always have this moment, no one can take that from us
These memories will flow into our minds without control
Filling our hearts with joy and bringing smiles to our faces
If this is all we have together it will stay with us till our dying day
And the love that we have will always remain
X