Waiting in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

Her tongue touched me, so softly, so expertly, I thought of feathers. Lightly, quickly, her tongue danced over the flesh, sliding up and down the slit, probing the underside of my clit, probing directly to its' center, then repeating. My body screamed, my hips flared, opening my crotch to her. "God Momma," I muttered. I glanced to her, her eyes open, staring at me from just above my hair. My hand pushed down, my fingers reaching to caress her face. At that instant, Mommy took my clit, clamped her teeth around the flesh, closed her lips, and sucked me into her mouth. Her tongue flashed over my clit, pounding me, thrashing me hard against her teeth. I grunted loudly, lifting my hips to her. I could not breathe, I could not stop my body from humping against her mouth. My senses took control, I thrashed under her mouth, her tongue. For several minutes as my body raced to orgasm, I thought of nothing else but her tongue, her mouth on me, wanting me, making me cum.

"Eat me Mommy! Fuck! Make me cum! Oh Jesus Christ!" I screamed over and over. I grabbed my tit, pinching the nipple hard, rolling the hard nub between my thumb and finger. My eyes flashed open, I saw nothing but her face buried in my crotch. I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her sweet mouth to me, grinding her mouth over my clit, shoving her head down, lifting my hole to her eager tongue. I gasped for air, hands clenching over and over clasped in her hair. "Oh fuck Mother," I grunted as my orgasm ripped every fiber in my body. I spread my legs wider, lifted my hips, shoving her mouth to my hole. Momma shoved her face into my cunt hard, driving her tongue deep into my sex. As my orgasm slowed, she moved to my clit, circling again with her tongue softly, gently. I felt like I had fucked a feather. No beard bristle, no raw lips, no nips with Daddy's teeth that almost hurt. I had trouble focusing my eyes.

As Mommy crawled up my body from my crotch, she nibbled on each nipple, biting gently to hold the hard nub, her tongue pounding the flesh, licking, blowing cool air over my saliva covered nipples. They stood proud, sending goose bumps up my body. As she matched my length, Mommy laid on me, her mound against mine. She humped me, grinding our mounds together playfully as she kissed my mouth, my lips. Sucking a lip between hers, she tugged softly. "Baby, I want you to make Mommy cum. I want you to taste me, suck my clit like I did yours Baby," she whispered. "Please Baby," she continued softly.

Here it was. One of my fantasies was coming true. I would get to taste my mom. "Mommy, I would love to," I responded quickly. "I have never," I said, interrupted by my Daddy stroking my hair. I glanced his way. His eyes were smiling at me, even in the darkness. I kind of scrambled from underneath her, rolling to the edge of the bed. Standing, I turned to see her flop to her back as Daddy reached to pinch her nipple. Her finger entered his mouth, pumping in and out slowly. His lips closed on her, forming his version of a cunt for his phallic cock. Her legs spread wide, bending at the knee.

"Baby," she groaned to me. I moved very quickly, crawling between her legs. I tucked my legs underneath me, doubling over to shove my face close to her sex. Her cunt was clean shaven, not a hair visible. So smooth, her skin glistened around her slit. I poked at her slit, not knowing why, but let my fingertip dip between them. I had never felt another pussy before. And it seemed so strange to feel the wetness, feel the softness, and not have it be mine. "That's it Baby," Mommy breathed softly. "Let your fingers play, dance over my clit honey," she continued. "It's all good Baby," she offered, knowing I was not sure what I should be doing. I spread her lips, watching her face. Her eyes closed, her chin lifted, anticipating more. I was in control, knowing I could please her, make her cum. I opened her slit, exposing her clit. Her clit was enormous, easily half again as big as mine, the folds forming a flower. Overtaken, I leaned forward, sucking the flesh quickly between my lips. It tasted so good, my eyes rolled back into my head. I was sucking my Mother's cunt. I had her clit in my mouth. My mind screamed at the top of my lungs. I sucked her hard, driving my tongue rapidly in circles, mashing her forbidden flower. My cunt throbbed!

Momma's hips arched high, lifting hard to my mouth. As she lifted, my chin pushed down between her wet lips, her soft flesh wrapping around my face, coating my skin with her juices. Without thinking, I pushed my hand between her legs, my index and middle finger slipping between her lips, pushing to the entrance to her body. Mom's hips lifted, stopped in mid air. "Yes Baby, fuck me," she grunted. "Shove them in me," she groaned as I pushed my hand forward, my fingers effortlessly penetrating her body. I lost thought, shoving my fingers hard in and out of her wet hole, my mouth clamped tightly over her engorged clit. My tongue danced quickly, hard over the flesh as I nipped down on the sensitive skin. Cognizant thought long lost, I fucked her, slamming my fingers into her body, my mouth sucking savagely on her sex. Over and over, I flicked my tongue hard to her, mashing her clit against my teeth, pulling back as I shoved my fingers deep. Her hands grabbed my head, pulling me tighter to her, grinding her cunt to my mouth. Her body raced towards her orgasm.

I felt Daddy slap my ass gently as he saddled behind me. Grabbing my lower ass cheek, he lifted my rear end up. Moving to accommodate him, I spread my knees, lifted my ass upwards. Daddy fisted his cock, swiped the head up and down my soaked slit. As he pushed forward, the head speared me, quickly parting my lips, sliding unencumbered into my wet cunt. I could feel the breath escape me as he filled my yearning body with his long, hard cock. I had stopped all movement, teeth clamped on Momma's clit, but not moved as Daddy shoved his cock into my body. Flexing, I shoved my rear end back, taking him deep. As he grabbed my hip bones, I clamped down on Momma's clit, lashing it with my tongue, shoving my fingers deep into her wet cunt. Daddy slammed my body forward, driving his cock deep, slapping my thighs with his hips. I braced myself against Mom's thighs. As he thrust forward, I allowed my face to push into Mom's cunt, driving my tongue harder, probing her wet hole with my fingers. Moving quickly, I sucked her clit back into my mouth, focused on her body, her orgasm. I thrashed her, pounding her clit hard with my tongue. Faster, harder, I flicked her button back and forth with each penetration, grinding my mouth into her slit. I hammered her, driving a third finger deep, spreading her hole wider. Nothing but pleasing her entered my mind. As my hand slammed forward, my thumb rubbed across her asshole. Her body exploded, lifting to me.

"Yes Baby, shove it in there too," Momma growled. As I slammed forward, I ground my thumb over her ass, shoving hard. My thumb popped into her tight ring to the first knuckle. Mommy bucked, lifting hard, holding high above the bed. "Yes," she groaned, a guttural rasp to her voice. "Oh fuck yes," she screamed, her body convulsing, her orgasm ripping through her body.

Daddy grunted, slammed his hips to me, driving his cock balls deep in my body, grinding his hips to me. I could feel his cock flex, expand as it erupted, sending several blasts of his cum into my body. A warmth spread over me, my orgasm rushing through my senses, spreading from my cunt to my mouth. Growling, I tugged at her clit, gently pulling it, thrashing it against her body. Her hips dropped, lying flat on the bed. Her legs clamped around my ears, her hands pushing me away. I held firm, stretching her clit between my lips. Daddy reached under me, his fingers sliding between my lips, mashing my clit to my body. Closing my eyes, I let Daddy rake my clit, rushing a small, second orgasm to fill me within seconds. I raised an arm, pushed Momma to the side, and collapsed forward beside her. Daddy fell with me, his flaccid cock sticky between my cheeks. He leaned to kiss Momma softly.

"Damn," Daddy growled softly. He spooned me, pulling Momma to me. Our tits met, our arms wrapped, pulling our bodies close, her leg lifted, parted mine, pushing to my mound. She snuggled in, her eyes closed, mouth planting soft kisses on my shoulder, neck. Her warmth permeated through my body.

Daddy's hand cupped my breast, our breathing returning to normal. I closed my eyes, absorbing the moment, drifting swiftly to sleep. Thoughts filled my head, discussions to be had, but nothing mattered at the moment. My mind was growing fuzzy as sleep filled my head. I wonder if Momma would like to see my cunt framed by my ass, bent over at the waist, looking around my legs as my sun dress rode up over my butt? I wonder if I would like her clean shaven cunt peeking between her legs, framed by her ass. Her ass! I shoved my thumb in her ass. My cunt throbbed again as sleep started overtaking me. I squeezed my legs together, pushing my mound against her thigh. My body shuddered one last time, causing me to groan softly.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12