Waiting (Rebecca 4)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no rush, my beloved Angelica. I will make love to you but you will need to calm yourself a little first."

Deep breaths, long, passionate kisses, gentle touching, and soft words, all helped her mind focus on their shared pleasure. She found her own calm in his and allowed herself to explore his body as he explored hers. She knew his body, knew what would please, what would tease, where he was ticklish. She smiled. She laughed as she grabbed his side and his whole body convulsed in laughter. They shared a deep kiss and more laughter. She sighed deeply and continued to enjoy touching him and his touch upon her body. The tension of the moment slipped away as his mouth left hers to trail kisses, licks and bites across her body. Her hands bunched in his hair as his lips and tongue reached her stomach. And then he rolled her over so that she was straddling his face. She gasped as his tongue shot into her wetness. She reached back and took his manhood in her hand and found he was dripping in arousal. She turned herself then and took him into her mouth as his tongue danced across her swollen lips and clit. She could barely concentrate on his pleasure as his fingers and tongue. But she had gotten so much better at this with practice and quickly turned the tables as she took every last inch of him down her throat. His tongue froze and he moaned deeply as she felt him stretching her throat. She squeezed his balls and he cried out in pleasure. She withdrew him a little and began to twist and pull his shaft as she suckled him. He recovered and continued to lick, suck and bite her in the most wonderful way. She climaxed, feeling herself cover his face in her passion.

She rolled off him then and lay on her back. She needed him now. She knew it as her eyes locked onto his. She felt it deep within herself as she opened her legs and began to slide her finger into herself. She was positively drenched in her own juices and his saliva. He slowly climbed on top of her, she could feel his weight pressing down on her. His eyes never left hers. She placed her finger in his mouth and let him suckle her juices from it. His arms wrapped tightly around her. They kissed, tasting their shared arousal. She could feel the head of his manhood pressed against her. She gasped and nodded fervently and before she could become nervous again he was inside her. It hurt. She could not breathe. But that discomfort waned quickly with every subsequent thrust; his voice was in her ear, whispering things she could not comprehend though the soothing tone did much to calm her. She could breathe again. She focused on his voice. The pleasure of the moment began to increase as the discomfort waned. It was a deep longing pleasure that was begging for more. The mix of pleasure and pain was new and exhilarating. She cried out, again and again with every thrust. He was filling her, stretching her and all she wanted was more. Her fingers dug deeply into his shoulders as wave after wave crashed over her. She bit into his shoulder as her whole body convulsed. She did not hear him cry out in surprise but she could feel it when he exploded inside her. She felt him convulse felt his arms hold her so tightly. Heard the words they spoke to each other over and over.

"I love you."

She nuzzled into his neck. She still felt some discomfort. She could not stop herself from crying in a mixture of pleasure, pain, and relief. She felt the mix of blood and his seed trickling down her thigh. He soothed her with gentle words and gentle touching. Lifting her chin to kiss away her tears. The bath was ready for them, steaming. He placed her in the tub then stepped in behind her. The water was so soothing. His arms wrapped around her were even more so. His gentle kisses on her neck made her slowly forget the discomfort.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, Angelica."

She heard Rebecca's voice echo in her mind she knew what she would say at this moment. She reached back with her hand, sliding it into his thick, soft hair.

"There was far more pleasure than pain, I am just so happy it was you and not any other."

They kissed. She fell asleep in his arms as the warm water and Robert embraced her.

12