Waiting Tables at The Cozy Corner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," Kelly chirped, taking charge of her dazed protege. "Let's see what this looks like on you. Upsie-Daisy."

Under Kelly's urging Annie reluctantly lifted her arms so that the older woman could put the basketball jersey on her, the thick tufts of armpit hair that were exposed as the girl raised her hands were expected and enjoyed by Kelly before the girl quickly dropped her arms as she lowered the top, but not before she got a view of Annie's panties and the abundant pubic hair that peeked out around the edges of the undies.

"Perfect, little number 10!" Kelly declared as Annie tugged the top down to where in ended above her knees. "You look comfy now and it looks way better on you than it did me when I wore it. I looked like a lumbering ox back then in high school."

"I like the way it feels but I feel naked too," Annie mumbled as Kelly unzipped her own top.

"No, you were naked but now you aren't. Trust me, I notice things like that," Kelly kidded while pulling off her own top, and Annie shyly looked up as the older woman took off her uniform bottom. "Unlike you dear, the more clothes come off the worse I look."

Annie shook her head as she looked at Kelly clad in bra and panties, saying "No. You have an amazing body."

"You do," Annie continued after the older woman disagreed with her assessment. "No wonder you can lift those racks of coffee cups so easy. Your shoulders and arms are so..."

"Muscular. I know. It's not a swear word. That's what years of rowing does for you, but now without the exercise it's fading fast," Kelly noted, and as she spoke her raised her right arm and flexed to make a muscle, enjoying that the girl seemed to like either her prominent bicep or the very modest wisp of burnt orange hair nestled in her muscled armpit.

Kelly squeezed her stomach which had become thick and a bit soft since she had stopped running gym classes all day but she saw Annie's eyes were elsewhere, staring at her breasts which were encased in a heavy duty brassiere.

"Now to find something to wear in front of company," Kelly noted as she looked in the drawer.

"Can I help you?"

"Sure. What do you want me to wear?" Kelly asked, but the girl shook her head.

"No, I mean help you with your bra," she said in a voice that sounded more like a croak.

"Sure," Kelly told her, but when Annie stepped behind her she shook her head.

"Opens in the front," the older woman said while turning to face her.

"Oh. Dumb," Annie replied as she reached up and tried not to look at the cavernous cleavage above the hooks as she fumbled away without success. "See? I'm not just klutzy at work."

"You're doing fine. Been a while since anyway did this for me," Kelly sighed, watching Annie's fingers tremble as she started going down the row of hooks. "You're getting it. There."

With the last hook free Kelly's huge breasts lurched down from the harness and as Annie got the straps off Kelly's freckled shoulders the girl said, "Wow."

"You mean Moo, don't you?" Kelly responded as she lifted her pendulous breasts.

"Wish I had them."

"Say the word and we'll trade," Kelly replied.

"The word," Annie whispered, and although Kelly didn't get it at first, when she did she laughed out loud, giving the girl a hug and complimenting her sense of humor.

"Something wrong? Kelly asked when she saw Annie looking at her funny.

"No, it's just that in the uniform you look so ladylike but..."

"Naked I look like a dyke?" Kelly asked, hushing the girl when Annie started to protest. "No, it's true. When I was really in shape from the back I used to look like a man."

"Not from the front though," Annie responded, getting the older woman to chuckle again.

"Funny girl. Back then I really had biceps too," Kelly mentioned, raising her arms again and flexing her still prominent muscles for the girl. "The old gal is slipping - what?"

"Sorry," Annie said, stopping as she started to reach up.

"No more sorry's. What's mine is yours. What? Oh, this?" Kelly responded when she saw Annie tentatively reach up and stroke the very modest spray of red hair almost hidden in her rippled armpit.

"That's nice. Don't stop," Kelly said, pouting playfully when Annie lowered her hand. "That felt good."

They stood in silence for a minute as the thunder rumbled once again, the flickering candles dancing on their nearly naked bodies, until Kelly spoke.

"I think microwave popcorn is out of the question as well," she noted.

"Not hungry," was Annie's answer.

"What time is it?" Kelly said as she looked toward the clock. "7:30. Too early for bed. Want to take a nap instead?"

"And hug?" Annie said hopefully.

"You read my mind honey," Kelly said, and as they settled into the unmade bed their bodies came together.

"Mmmm."

"Never did anything like this before," Annie said as her arms went around Kelly's broad back. "With a girl I mean."

"If I do anything you don't want, let me know," Kelly advised as they hugged and rubbed each other's backs, and when the older woman's fingers hit Annie's panties she noted, "I think we forgot our panties."

"Just as well," Annie told her, and that got Kelly to lean towards her ear, whispering in between nibbles.

"Do me a favor Annie. Stop putting yourself down. I think you're sexy beyond words, and before you laugh, let me tell you that I'm 47 years old and up until you wandered into the Cozy Corner my life was total crap. If I tell you something, it's the truth. I'm not just saying things to get you into my bed because - well- you're already there. Besides, I'm too old for reindeer games. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Now I, Kelly Dodge, have a thing for hairy girls," she said while her hands began to explore the younger woman. "Always have and probably always will, and you, Miss Annie Potter happen to be a hairy girl. Just in case you weren't aware."

"I'm aware," Annie giggled as Kelly worked her hands under her arms and rubbed the soft tufts of curls. "Up until high school I used to try and join the crowd. Be as much like a Barbie girl as I could. Didn't work."

"I'm glad," Kelly sighed, and as she ran her leg up and down Annie's calf she noted, "I have to admit that I've never been with a girl with hairy legs before."

"I can shave them if you want."

"Maybe some other time." Kelly chortled. "Not on my account regardless. Actually I like the way it feels against my skin."

"I love the way your boobies feel against mine," Annie observed as she ground into her mentor.

"Me too, but the panties have to go," Kelly told her as she got up to her knees. "Can't squeeze your butt like this,"

The older woman took the elastic of the faded beige panties and carefully peeled them down over the wild, untamed jungle of hair that guarded Annie's sex, and after she got them down managed to get her own undies off, exposing a far less furry delta that allowed a clear view of her very puffy labia.

"Now where was I?" Kelly asked rhetorically after climbing back next to Annie.

The sight of those plump nipples pointing up was irresistible to Kelly so she leaned down and took the nearest one in her mouth, suckling on the cone tenderly while Annie writhed in response, her legs churning as the tender bud was nibbled on passionately, and after doing the same thing to the other breast Kelly climbed onto the girl, straddling her hips with her powerful thighs.

"Ooh!" they both said almost in unison as Kelly ground herself into Annie's hairy delta while leaning forward and holding herself over the girl with her arms, and Annie's hands came up and squeezed the older woman's bulging biceps before sliding over to cup her pendulous breasts, kneading the soft flesh while their pussies got wetter.

"That's it," Kelly sighed when Annie raised her head so she could suck on the rose colored nipple dangling in front of her, and the former gym teacher smiled when she felt the girl's fingers under her arms, shyly stroking the moist little wisps of hair. "I like that too girlfriend."

Soon Kelly was sliding down the bed and parting Annie's thighs, enjoying the view of her incredibly hairy grotto. She saw Annie looking down at her, her breasts all but disappearing while the conical nipples stood up proudly, and after running her hands up and down Annie's furry legs she went down on the girl, her face covered in the untamed jungle as she licked the already wet pussy.

Annie's legs were churning and she was clutching the bedding while Kelly's tongue danced inside her, licking and nibbling her clitoris while practically holding the girl down, and when she came she nearly levitated off the bed while bucking and screaming.

Kelly eventually lifted her soggy face out of Annie's delta and moved back to where she had been, hands on either side of the raven haired girl's head while enjoying the wild eyed and dazed look she had caused.

"Omigod," Annie kept mumbling as she tried to catch her breath, face flushed and chest heaving. "Didn't mean to scream."

"It's okay Babe. Haven't made any noise in here since I moved in," Kelly noted as her breasts hung down onto the girl, and when she saw the girl laugh she asked, "What's so funny? My dangling udders."

"No. I love them and they way the feel," Annie giggled, and she she reached up to Kelly she explained, "It's your beard."

"My what?" the older woman asked before laughing when she saw what Annie was doing, plucking a pubic hair off her ruddy cheek. "Oh. Don't know whether you're shedding or I was chewing. Maybe a combination of the two."

"Plenty more where they came from," Annie noted as she continued grooming her mentor. "There's a couple more,"

"At this rate, in a couple of years I'll have you bald down there."

"Couple of years?" Annie wondered aloud.

"Wishful thinking on my part."

"I want to do that. What you did to me. Scared though because I never did it," Annie explained.

"In that case, you can practice on me," Kelly teased, and with that she grabbed the girl's wrists and pulled them up and back to the headboard, slipping her tiny hands into the space between it and the mattress. "I'll make you my captive. You can't get free."

"Yes I can," Annie giggled as she pulled her hands out, and that made Kelly pretend to be angry and pulled them back where they were.

"Learn how to be a willing prisoner or you'll get punished," she playfully lectured, and then swung her breasts back and forth a couple of times, cuffing Annie in the cheeks. "How do you like that?"

"I like it a lot," Annie laughed. "Punish me more."

"You'll get all you want," Kelly told her as she slipped down for a second so she could pluck at the crimson nipples before sliding her hands under her captive's arms and lightly raking her fingers through the lush growths.

"I probably stink," Annie declared, writhing as the nails of the older woman worked into her sensitive armpits, fluffing up the moist forests.

"I'll be the judge of that," Kelly announced as she leaned down and buried in face under Annie's right arm, first nuzzling and then chewing and licking the furry hollow before straightening up and declaring, "Smells like a woman in heat. Better check the other one."

"Am I weird for liking this?" Annie asked between gasps.

"I was going to say that but I remembered I gave up apologizing for Lent. Oh, and for the record, you smell great. I think you sweated the deodorant off, which is good because it burns the tongue," Kelly explained before knee walking up to the headboard and spreading her legs wide over Annie's face, slowly lowering herself until the girl's nose and mouth were inside the former gym teacher's prominent labia. "Don't want to smother you. Just start licking girl. That's it."

Holding onto the top of the headboard for balance the muscular older woman moved herself around so that the eager but inexperienced tongue found the right spot, and Kelly moaned when the target was hit.

"Ooh, that's so good. Keep licking Annie. You've gotten me so damn horny I'll be cumming any second!" she announced, taking one hand off the headboard so she could savagely knead her breasts. "Yeah... yeah...yeah... AW!"

Kelly rode the girl's tongue as her orgasm raced through her body, jerking the headboard so hard it was hitting the wall as she came, and as soon as the convulsions stopped she got off Annie's face, unsure whether she had crushed her or just confused her.

"Oh honey I'm sorry," Kelly gasped when she saw the dazed girl's beet red and dripping wet face and smothered her with kisses. "I do that sometimes when it's good, and that was REALLY good. You okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," Annie grinned. "I did good?"

"Better than good," Kelly proclaimed as she took the girl's hands from their pretend binding. "You did so good I'm setting you free."

"Oh," Annie pouted. "Too bad. I kinda liked it. It was sort of like you were making me do something nasty."

"Well, if you like that I have a pair of handcuffs in the drawer over there that I haven't used in years," Kelly informed her as she rubbed Annie's wrists. "Furry ones."

"Probably wouldn't be able to tell I had them on," Annie suggested, drawing a stern look from her mentor.

"Wise ass. They're purple, so there. They're also not real handcuffs. You can get them open yourself."

"Wouldn't matter Kelly. I trust you," Annie said with a catch in her voice as Kelly ran her hands up and down her arms. "Wonder what they would say at work if they saw us?"

"I don't want to hear the word work until Monday," Annie was informed. "Correction. One more work related item. That sweater of yours that you wear at the Cozy Corner? Lose it, or at least only wear it if it's cold in that dump."

"Guess I can. Heather isn't there anymore anyway."

"Heather? What's that twit got to do with anything?" Kelly asked.

"When I first started there she told me that they make the cooks were nets on their heads so they should make me wear nets on my arms," Annie revealed.

"That fucking bitch, excuse my language. I should have kicked her - never mind. She's gone. Let Annie be Annie from now on. And by the way, if you like hanging around with me you're invited to spend the weekend here - if you have no plans."

"Really?" Annie chirped happily.

"Sure. I can wash our work stuff so we'll look our Cozy Corner best."

"What would I wear in between?"

"My basketball jersey," Kelly deadpanned, enjoying the look of horror she got at that suggestion. "I'll trot you right down Broadway with me."

"Omigod. Imagine what the people would say?"

"I know what they would say," Kelly replied as she got out of bed to go to the bathroom. "They would ask what that gorgeous girl was doing with that dyke."

"Hey, if I can't put myself down neither can you," Annie said.

"Okay. Now don't look at my fat ass as I leave."

After Kelly returned from the bathroom she saw the bed was empty, with her little friend standing on the side with a guilty smile on her face.

"Okay. Two waitresses standing around naked and one looks like she just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar," Kelly pondered. "It's a mystery."

"I can't believe I'm naked in front of somebody for one thing. Anyway, I know it's rude but what I was doing was snooping," Annie said coyly.

"Find anything interesting?"

"Well, for one thing there's a gigantic rubber dick in your night table. What's up with that?"

"You need a tutorial? Lay down and spread them and you can find out," Kelly replied with a grin.

"That thing would split me in two."

"I'm a big broad with a big c..."

"Hey! That's why you're in trouble! When you left the room and told me not to look at your big ass, you broke the rule. No more putting ourselves down."

"Guilty."

"For the record it's not fat and it looks as firm as it felt, but after you said that you come back in and start cracking wise about your private parts - I assume that's what you were about to do before I stopped you."

"Correct."

"Therefore, you need to be punished," Annie cackled as he held up what she had hidden behind her back, and as she dangled them furry handcuffs in Kelly's face she added, "Get in the bed."

"Okay, but I want a lawyer," Kelly told her while climbing in and getting on her back, holding her wrists up for the shackles.

"How do these... okay. Here we go. Resistance is futile you know," Annie cautioned as she got the flimsy cuffs on and then pulled Kelly's arms up until her hands were on her head. "Rats."

"I told you that they were easy to get out of," Kelly reminded her when the cuffs came apart. "We can do this on the honor system. How's this?"

"Link your hands together. Perfect. That makes your bicep muscles bulge," Annie explained as she climbed on and straddled her mentor's hips before reaching down and grabbing Kelly's breasts and squeezing them. "These are fun."

"Glad you like them. Makes the agony of lugging them around worthwhile. Is this my punishment? If it is you can squeeze them harder."

"Don't want to hurt you."

"Never happen and besides, they like to be handled a little rough," Kelly informed her. "Is that a thing of yours? Liking muscles?"

"I dunno," Annie mused aloud while kneading Kelly's breasts. "I guess I must. My grandfather - he's not really a grandfather - what would you call him? A step-grandfather? Regardless, he had a tattoo on his arm, something he got in the Navy when he was a teenager. It was a mermaid, faded as all hell, but he used to flex his arm and it would look like the mermaid was dancing or wiggling. I got a kick out of it."

"Want me to get a tattoo? Hope not."

"No, you're perfect just the way you are."

"I can get my arms bigger if you want. It's pretty easy, and otherwise it'll probably turn to fat. I have a picture of myself somebody took when I was rowing. Maybe I should show you what I looked like then. Scary," Kelly explained, tensing her arm for the girl's amusement.

"I ain't scared," Annie taunted and stuck out her tongue. "I'm tougher than I look. Maybe we'll wrestle sometime, as long as you promise not to kill me."

"Okay. Who knows? You might win. All you have to do is discover my weakness. Everybody has one, even Superman. He had Kryptonite," Kelly responded as Annie got off her and rolled over to the older woman's side. "Is my punishment over?"

"No way," Annie said as she reached down and squeezed Kelly's bicep, shivering when her mentor flexed and made it expand. "It's like a rock. I love it."

Kelly watched her lover's fascination with her unusual body, her doe-like eyes under her bushy eyebrows filled with wonder, and she blushed when she saw the older woman's looking at her.

"Supposed to rain on Sunday," Annie noted while rolling onto her hip, her hand rubbing the burly woman's freckled upper chest and shoulder as she got closer. "Maybe you'll let me spend the day counting your freckles."

"That sounds like an all day job,"

"Could be. You got plenty on your arms and upper back too," she mentioned, and as her hand slid under Kelly's arm she added, "None under your arms though. Just hair. Not very much though, just a little. You don't have much hair down you-know-where either. Wonder how come?"

"Just a fair-haired ginger. Guess I took after my Irish Mom," Kelly suggested, squirming as the girl played with the hairs.

"It's lighter than the hair on your head."

"Should I color it the next time I do my head?" Kelly asked.

"You color it?"

"Guilty. When some grey started to sneak in I decided to go more reddish brown,"

"Cool. I like it. All of it. Do me a favor? Don't look at me for a second, okay?"

"Alright," Kelly agreed, looking up at the ceiling, but when she felt the girl's breath she looked down just in time to see Annie kiss her armpit and then begin to slide her tongue along the strip of fur before she looked up and saw she was being observed.