Waiting to be Used

Story Info
Tied to a bed, she waits to be fucked.
1.1k words
4
53k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blindfold was tied tight. This prevented her from opening her eyes much less see anything.

She tried to move her hands, but it was useless. Her bra had previously been removed and used to bind her wrists to the side of the large wooden bed frame.

Taking a moment to assess her situation, she found herself lying / kneeling on her front, across the width of the bed. Her shapely ass was crudely presented upwards, a number of pillows having been placed under her stomach. Her lower body, despite remaining at least partially dressed, felt completely exposed.

She recounted her choice of lingerie for the evening: matching black lace g-string and black stockings held up with a sexy black lace-up garter belt. She still wore her black stiletto shoes.

Her upper body was naked, although her laying on her front prevented her breasts from being revealed.

She was completely vulnerable, aware that she had absolutely no control of the situation in which she found herself.

She sensed someone enter the room, which she recalled to be a large, high ceilinged, wooden floored room with no other furniture apart from the large bed set in its centre. The windows were also large, concealed by thin white curtains. Her heartbeat increased rapidly as the footsteps slowly approached the bed and stopped in front of her. She held her breath, waiting for her guest to move or speak. Her body tightened with anticipation.

Nothing...

Finally she exhaled, which seemed to signal for the guest to move. Her heartbeat increased further as her guest began to walk again. The blindfold disoriented her, but she thought she could track the guest's movements. The footsteps moved softly around the bed. She turned her head, but soon realised there was little point, being unable to see.

The mattress suddenly moved, as the guest put their weight on it. She gasped, startled by the unexpected shift in her weight. Again there was a pause. Nothing happened for a moment. She relaxed, hearing her guest breathing behind her.

Her guest moved closer to her. She felt the guest's warm breath against the back of her thighs. She bit her bottom lip, expecting contact any second, but unsure how, or where on her body. Finally it came, as the guest placed their hand firmly onto the rear of her left thigh.

The hand rested briefly, before moving upwards... and inwards. The guest's touch was not rough, but not gentle either. She gasped again as the guest's hand moved between her legs, stroking the inside of her thigh, the guest's forefinger moving against her panties.

The guest briefly continued their stroking, rubbing her pussy through her panties. She found herself instantly becoming wet as the stranger paid more attention to her cunt, turning their hand to rub the moistening panties with their middle finger.

She found herself moving her legs apart, giving her guest greater access to work. The stranger worked her pussy lips apart, rubbing the gusset of the now wet panties into her hole. She moaned slightly, beginning to move her hips in time with the guests hand movements. The guest's hand reached further under her body, the middle finger now rubbing against her clit as she ground her pussy against the heel of the strangers' palm.

As quickly as it had begun, the guest removed their hand. She began to protest, having had the pleasure she was experiencing suddenly taken away. The guest stood up, getting off the bed. Her breathing was heavy, and her heart was pounding, disorienting her further.

Unaware that her guest had moved in front of her, her head was sharply pulled up, the guest tugging her hair. She opened he mouth to yelp, but choked as the head of the strangers thick cock was quickly forced into her open mouth.

She initially couldn't breathe, the bulbous head of the strangers member filling her throat. Gagging, she closed her eyes and began to struggle. The cock was sharply withdrawn, long enough for her to take a deep breath. Again the thick meat was thrust into her gasping mouth, forcing as much into her mouth as would go.

After this process had been repeated a few times, she regained her composure enough to begin sucking the head of the hard dick as it was thrust into her mouth. The guest settled into a rhythm and she was able to breathe in between the cock's invasion of her throat.

She moaned around the thick shaft in her mouth, gobbling as much of it as she could into her throat, tasting the guest's salty precum.

The guest quickened the pace of his thrusting, fucking her mouth with shorter strokes. She used her tongue to lick his shaft, coating the thick hard cock with saliva, which began to dribble down her chin. The deep throat-fuck had turned into a sloppy affair, the stranger fucking quickly inside her mouth. She tightened her lips around the shaft, wanting to taste him.

Suddenly he pulled out, leaving her gasping for breath. She panted, the residue from his cock covering her chin. Moments later she felt the bed move to her rear. The guest was now knelt behind her. A hand was pulling her ass cheeks apart as the guest jerked his cock between them. She felt the rapid movement of the man's hand as he wanked, feeling the wet tip of his cock rub occasionally against her ass cheek. She thrusted her ass back, eager for the stranger to enter her pussy, but it was obviously not what was planned for her.

The guest was breathing very rapidly when he groaned and shot his load over her panty-covered asshole. His eruption of spunk was boiling against her skin as he fired rope after rope of creamy cum all over her ass and pussy.

She cried out, moaning with anguish that the spunk had not been delivered into one of her orifices, so desperate was she to take the strangers load. She breathed heavily and continued to moan as the generous helping of cum ran down her ass, over her pussy soaking into her already wet panties. The stranger paused to rub his cock head over the cum-covered gusset of her g-string, then used his fingers and the tip of his member to scoop the sticky cum into her panties, covering the fabric inside and out with the hot sticky creamy mess.

The stranger, now spent, moved off the bed. Leaving her with saliva and precum covering her face and cum soiling her panties, she heard his footsteps walking away and out of the room.

To be continued...