Waiting to Be Used Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
1.7k words
4.29
11.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirIV
SirIV
2 Followers

It was 4:26. He was bored. This job was not always this dull, but this week had been particularly slow and in his boredom his mind tended to wander. He was waiting to review the analysis report for one of the firm consultants. This was an irritating portion of his job, but it was his job and he had to do it. He ran his hands through his hair and leaned back; it was almost time he thought. He could go home and relax. Though, his version of relaxation was probably different from that of his colleagues. Some enjoyed going home to a home-cooked dinner, some a cold beer at the local bar; he, on the other-hand, enjoyed playing with his toy.

He drummed his fingers on his desk. He looked at his phone again, 4:31. He was starting to get frustrated. The report was supposed to have been given to him at 4:15. His mind went elsewhere.

All day he had been thinking of her lying on the apartment bed. He thought of her skin: pale, soft, smooth, and slightly freckled. He wanted to devour it. He recalled this morning when he awoke to her beside him, still asleep.

Her back was turned to him and he had full view of her back down to her ass. He drew her closer, into her proper place as little spoon, and started laying kisses against her back. He moved his hand to her thigh. She was just waking now. He kept peppering her back with his lips; starting to lick her ever-so-slightly. He started to run his finger tips from her hip to her thigh. He loved how she just laid there waiting for his command. He moved his mouth up to her ear and just breathed, while his cock pressed into the small of her back. His hand moved around to the back of her thigh. Her breath hitched and she quietly moaned. He could feel how hard he was getting and knew she felt it as well. He kept rubbing himself on her and kept massaging the back of her thigh, inching closer to the lips of her vagina as he went.

She then inched her ass closer to him, being so very impatient. He smiled and whispered into her ear a single word, "Wait." She responded immediately and stopped moving herself. He thrived on the control she gave him. He inched his hands closer to her vagina, brushing the lips. She moaned again, loudly this time. He smiled again and kept brushing his fingertips over her crotch. He would sometimes move his hand as if it were about to touch her vagina but simply pass over it instead. She responded so very well to teasing in his eyes, her slight frustration really aroused him. After a few minutes of this she was soaked and moaning with each passing feel. He could feel his fingers soaked with her wetness and he loved the feeling so very much. At this point his own precum and gone through his boxers.

He started pushing himself against her harder. He then spread the lips of her vagina and just held his fingers there. He then heard her whimper, "Please?" and then asked, "What would you like?" He loved hearing her expressing her desires. She then quietly said, "Please put your dick inside me." He smiled and responded once more with a single word, "Wait."

He slide down and turned her on her belly, her ass right before his face. He spread her legs and started to lick her thighs as she quivered. She was soaking the bed. Her saw her vagina dripping onto the bed. He needed that. He grabbed her ass and spread her. She moaned loudly as he did it. He then put his entire mouth over her vagina and started to penetrate her with his tongue. He then started to circle her clit with his tongue, alternating his tongue between her vagina and clit. He loved this taste and smell: her. She was loudly moaning and he could tell she was on the edge. He stopped and merely breathed in the smell.

She whimpered loudly in frustration. He then slapped her vagina and she moaned in pleasure. He just kept her ass spread for a while as he looked down from his kneeling position behind her. She kept whimpering slightly, hoping he would enter her. He stroked himself as he put his thumb inside her vagina. She started pumping her hips, fucking his thumb. He let it go. He loved seeing her attempt to get off from such things. Her need to be fucked aroused him so very much. He took out his thumb finally and slapped her pussy again, causing her to emit a load and pleased moan yet again.

He then took his dick, came closer to her ass, and put it between her crotch and the bed. He knew this would torture her. He then sprawled himself over her back and methodically pumped his cock against her vagina. She started whimpering loudly once more, a sound he never tired of. He breathed into her ear and took his dick and rubbed it against her clit. She grinded on him; pressing her clit against his cock. He could tell she was losing what little control she had left. He loved it.

He then pulled back, licked the entire length of her vagina up to her asshole, and plunged three of his fingers into her pussy. She moaned in surprise, frustration, and pleasure all at once. He rhythmically pumped his fingers into her and played with her asshole using his thumb. She was utterly drenched and he could hear and feel that as he fucked her with his fingers. She was arching her back and moving her hips, ready for release. She meekly asked, "Sir, could you please put your cock in my wet pussy?" He simply said, "Tonight."

She moaned loudly in frustration and gripped at the bed as she continued to be fucked with nothing but his three fingers. He held her left thigh down with his free hand. He then sped up. He loved hearing her moaning, especially when it was in conjunction with him putting pressure on her asshole. She was dripping steadily now and he decided to let her finish. She had been a good fuck toy this morning. He said the words, "You may finish." This was followed with her groaning in utter delight.

He kept up the pace for a little longer until he felt her gush and saw her legs shake and then slowed a bit as she came. This is what he lived for. He loved seeing her pleasure. He loved using her for his own pleasure. He may not have released himself, but this was better than that could ever be. He was not able to see her face, but he knew exactly what it looked like: mouth open, eyes closed, and a look of great relief.

He playfully caressed her ass and told her, "I shall properly fuck you tonight." She simply said, "Yes please sir." He flipped her over and kissed her on the mouth so very deeply as her wrapped his strong arms around her tiny figure. He pressed himself against her. She was his. He then released her and stared into her eyes. "I love you," he said. She smiled broadly and said, "I love you."

That was a wonderful morning. Now was irritating beyond reason. He checked his phone again, 4:52. This was enough. He had things to attend to. He emailed the consultant in question. They instantly emailed him back, apologizing, and saying they were on their way. He was not pleased. His secretary came in with the report. The consultant in question was apparently not going to show their face it seemed. She asked him what he was up to this weekend while leaning much more forward than necessary to give him the damned report. She was not his type. He had exactly what he wanted waiting for him at home. She simply did not take a hint. He had blatantly ignored her before this, and yet, she still attempted such things with him. She was wearing a bright pink bra today, the usual one for Fridays. He simply said he was going out of town and then asked her to close the door when she left. He was in a hurry. He looked over the whole report, fixed errors regarding the cost predictions, and gathered his things. He put on his jacket, grabbed his briefcase, and then finally exited his office; laying the report on his secretary's desk as he proceeded to leave the building. "I hope you enjoy your night sir," she called. He breezed past her and thought to himself, "Oh, I will."

It was 5:05. He sent his pet a text telling her to be ready, he was on his way to her. He was tired and frustrated and needed her. He needed to feel her skin, her warmth. He needed to devour her.

He sped home. He was not waiting any longer for this. He thought of her collared and at the ready for him. He could feel the leather in his hand as he thought of pulling her towards him. She was easily moved. He was going to press her against the wall, get down on his knees and eat her out until she was dripping down her thighs to the floor. He could not wait to hear her moaning as he explored her vagina with his tongue and teased her tight little asshole with his fingers. He needed this.

He could feel his pants getting tighter as he imagined the feeling of her vagina as he smashed his cock in her over and over again. He loved pulling her collar as he had her against the wall, hearing her moan with each thrust. He could feel her ass slap against him as he slammed his dick into her.

He was going thirty over the speed limit at this point, this was nothing new though. He always did this when it came to getting to her, getting home. She was his toy. She was, but he took care of his toys and loved them like nothing else. He loved her.

He climbed the stairs and came upon his door way. He was ready for this and knew she was ready to. He knocked. It was time to use her.

SirIV
SirIV
2 Followers