Waiting Up For Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers

His hands on her head now gripped her firmly. He held her in place against her will, raising her panic as his cock pressed against the soft flesh in the back of her throat.

She began to struggle. He abruptly released her. She pulled back quickly, feeling the length of his cock slipping out of her lips, leaving her with a pang of regret. She'd gotten so close.

"I'm sorry, Baby. It felt so good."

"It's okay, Daddy. I don't mind."

"You've been at this for a while, Kristen. Why don't you rest."

"No, Daddy! I want to do this. As a Christmas present for you. Santa never gets anything he wants."

He was silent then. He'd been more sullen this year than ever before. She wondered what was happening at home. She spent so much time feeling sorry for herself, she forgot how much more difficult it all was for him.

She set herself to her task again, swearing she would succeed this time. She went, slowly and methodically, through the process again.

His cock pressed into her throat, further than it did before, with no hint of discomfort. There wasn't the slightest tickle. Her lips pushed down, down, down all the way to the very base of his shaft.

His cock felt huge in her mouth. It completely filled her throat, pressing against her cheeks, pushing her tongue down flat and spreading her lips as wide as they could bear.

Daddy was cheating! He was using Chimney magic.

Kristen pulled back, sucking her way along the length of his cock before releasing it.

"Cheater."

He laughed as his hands found her hair again and pulled her mouth back over his cock, driving her forcefully onto it as his hips thrust up, brutally fucking her face. Again there was no hint of tickle. His cock felt gigantic, as if it could not have fit in her mouth if it were a fraction of an inch larger.

It slipped all the way down her throat until the hair on his balls tickled her chin and nose. He held her there, with his cock impaling her face, as her lips worked lovingly on his shaft and she hummed her delight.

He was cheating, but this was fun. She'd work on her skills another time. Sooner or later she'd do it without magic. But this was too much fun, and Daddy did enjoy it so much.

She bobbed on his cock now, fucking it easily, using her lips and tongue and throat to give her daddy the most wonderful blow job any Santa could ever ask for.

Daddy's hands reached out to grab her thigh and pull her to him. Before she knew it, his tongue was inside her with some Chimney magic of its own. It pushed deeply into her, feeling as big as a cock, but far more agile, moving around and around, stretching her and pressing her in the most luxurious way.

In moments Kristen was coming for her daddy. It all felt so perfect, with the colored lights of the tree painting the room, with both of them moaning loudly in their passion, and with Daddy's cock right where it belonged, deep, deep down Kristen's throat.

His groans grew louder. He was going to come soon. He was going to come with her. She released his cock to struggle through squealing a special request.

"Use Delivery magic, too, Daddy. Please?"

She fell on him again. As soon as the last word left her mouth, his cock was inside of it, filling it and plunging more deeply into her.

She felt his balls tighten in the palms of her hands. His groans grew louder, and more gruff. Readying for his explosion, she pulled back so that she held the head of his cock in the cavity of her mouth, just on the tip of her tongue.

Daddy came for her. His semen flooded into her mouth like a dam breaking. In moments it had completely filled her mouth. She was forced to swallow some of it, to keep from gagging, as even more forced its way past her lips, dripping down her chin onto her tits.

And still there was more. It was like a garden hose had been turned on and left to run. Her mouth filled with cum, which flooded out over her lips like a garden fountain, running down over her tips with the warm, silky feel of caramel syrup.

She had to pull his cock from her mouth to breath, swallowing as much as she could while letting much of the rest flood out onto her chin and chest. She aimed his cock at her forehead as he continued to come, covering her entire face with his white, soft, loving semen.

Kristen pushed one hand up to wipe a palmful of cum from her face. She pushed it quickly down, shoving her cum covered fingers up into her cunt. She repeated the act, over and over, transferring her father's loving cum from her face and mouth up into her pussy. She jammed her fingers as far into herself as she could, as if she were finger painting the inside of her cunt with her father's cum.

His impassioned groans filled her ears. Kristen whimpered back, overcome herself with love and lust.

"Oh, Daddy! I love you so much!"

She could almost make out his own declaration of unquenchable and forbidden love for her, between the tortured and contorting sounds of his ecstatic moans. In her head, with his cum filling and covering her, she heard it clearly.

"I love you, too, Sugarplum. Daddy loves you so much."

* * *

Kristen lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling, coldly accepting that her adventure was over for another year. Through the magic of Christmas, Daddy had fucked her non-stop for days on end, giving her just enough time to eat and nap between long, rapturous episodes of feeling his wonderful cock inside of her. Every pore of her body was literally dripping with his cum. She imagined that she couldn't walk without feeling it sloshing around inside of her. It made her feel amazing, beautiful, loved, special and, most of all, confident. Daddy made her feel like a sexual, sensual woman, a feeling that utterly evaded her every other day of the year.

She felt wonderful, but at the same time she felt more lost, alone and stranded that she had all year long.

* * *

Deep inside Kristen's pussy a single, white figure hurried along, with a large, round white head and a long, long, white beard. The beard wiggled, back and forth, as the head swam up, up, and up on a long, monotonous journey to use Chimney magic to squeeze into a tight place without breaking it and in so doing deliver a magical, wonderful, Christmas Eve present.

* * *

His sleigh passed over row upon row of rooftops, arranged beneath him like the steps of a continent-long ladder that he had to climb to make his way to the North Pole.

These were all done. He was backtracking, now, finally on his way back home, his nearly year-long evening finally ended. Kris leaned back, closed his eyes, and snoozed. They knew the way home. There was no reason to "drive" the sleigh from here on.

What would the world think, Santa wondered, if they knew that the one thing that still kept Christmas coming every year, letting Santa overcome is ennui and his exhaustion, the one thing that kept Santa coming, was his love and lust for his own, beautiful daughter? He wished he could be there, too, when Kristen discovered that Santa had finally given her what she had asked for, needed, and truly wanted.

He hoped he'd done the right thing. He hoped that finally maybe they could all find a little more happiness, not just at Christmas, but all year long.

He hoped they could all find a way to be a little more than they were yesterday, and take joy from that, and from each other.

And he knew he'd see her soon. He'd see her before Christmas, this year, and everything would work out for the best.

It had to, damn it. He was Santa.

* * *

Okay, okay. I know that now I'll be on Santa's naughty list for all time, and I apologize to anyone who's mental image of Santa is now permanently and horribly twisted beyond recognition. Still, the story was fun to write, and I hope fun to read. If not... well, I'll be getting nothing but coal for many a Christmas, I think.

— Rob m'Dear

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers