Waitress Made to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nick, bring that desk chair over here and turn it upside down," he said.

Nick did as he was told, and when Carl added the cushion from the couch, he had his padded half circle. He then led Sonya to the chair and pushed her down so that her stomach was on the cushion and her ass was in the air. The tight mini skirt road up so that the tops of her thighs were visible.

"Bring that bag of Velcro straps and help me secure her in this position."

The two of them used the straps to tie Sonya to the chair. There were straps around her waist, her upper back, and each thigh. Her hands were still secured behind her.

"Very nice," observed Carl. "Now help me lift her, chair and all, onto the top of that dining table."

With some effort the two men lifted the bound woman onto the table, putting her into an erotic position at a height that made her body easily accessible. Her ass was at the highest point, projecting up and back, and offering a tempting target. Her blouse had come completely open, and her breasts were hanging in mid air, spilling out of the half cups of the bra.

Still Carl was not satisfied. He wanted to be able to see her face, and her head was hanging down so that she was looking at the table. Seeing her long hair draped over her head, he came up with a solution.

"See Nick, it is important to be creative when disciplining a woman."

Carl took a big handful of her hair and tied it on itself in a knot. Then he wrapped a cord around the knot and pulled her head up. When the cord was secured to the chair, her head was held up by her hair, giving her the option of releasing the pressure on her neck muscles by accepting the pain of having her hair pulled.

Satisfied with her position, Carl finished by pulling loose the bows on the bra so that her breasts hung free, and by pulling her mini skirt up to her waist so that her ass was bare except of the straps of the thong.

Sonya had never felt more vulnerable in her life. She could hardly move. The cool air blowing on her bare ass told her how exposed she was. Her breasts were bare and swinging, subject to whatever manipulation her tormentors wanted. She knew it would be easy to reach between her legs to her pussy, which was protected only by the thin material of the thong, and which she knew was very moist.

SLAP. The first sting on her ass was a surprise.

SLAP SLAP Carl followed with two more, using the flat of his hand.

"OHHH," came from Sonya.

Carl smiled and continued, making sure he covered her entire ass and the tops of her thighs.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"AHHH...OHHHHH... OOOUUU... " Sonya was squirming against the straps that held her to the chair.

"OK Nick, she's ready. Let's proceed with you doing the spanking, and me talking to her. When your hand gets tired, use the leather paddle."

Nick stood at the edge of the table beside Sonya's raised ass and ran his hand over her skin. It was hot from Carl's spanks. He squeezed the stimulated flesh before beginning to methodically spank her.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

"OHHHHH...NOOOOOO...NOOOOT THEEEER...NOT AGAIN...OHHHH"

Pulling up a chair, Carl sat right at the level of Sonya's face. He ran his finger tips over her cheeks and lips, and delighted in her little cries and expulsion of breath as the spanking continued.

"How does it feel, Sonya? Do you want some more? You know you do?" he teased her.

"Ohhhh... It really hurts...ahh...make him stop.."

"No Sonya, he's only started. He hasn't even used the paddle yet."

Carl dropped his hands and cupped her breasts, giving them two hard squeezes.

"Ahhhhhh, not that too..."

"Yes, Sonya, anything we want," he whispered into her ear as he tweaked and pinched her extended nipples.

Nick had been counting his spanks. When he reached twenty, his hand was sore, and he picked up the paddle. Her ass was very, very red and to his amazement was slowly moving in and out, like she was fucking the chair.

"Her ass looks really sore," Nick said, with a note of sympathy.

"It is," said Carl. "But don't worry. She can take it. And later when you fuck her you can rub her ass on a hard surface and she will squirm on your cock like a fish on a hook."

That idea made Nick's already hard cock even harder. He resumed the spanking with the paddle.

SPLAT SMACK SPLAT SMACK

Sonya was openly crying now, her tears dropping on Carl's hand as he touched her face.

"Now Sonya, do you still want more?" he said gently.

"Noooo...nooooo," she was crying hard.

"No, what?"

"No, sir. Pleassse stop, sir. It hurts so muuuuch."

Carl felt the moment was right to test her. "Hold up a minute, Nick," he said.

He wiped her tears and gave her a few seconds to recover. Then he said, "Stop crying. Open your mouth, and suck on my finger."

Without the slightest hesitation, she opened her mouth and took in his finger. He moved in around and under her tongue, watching her eyes. She shivered.

"Do not resist my finger," he commanded, and she nodded her head. Slowly he pushed his finger back into her throat, until she began to gag.

"This is what he wants, total surrender," she thought, and she gave him complete access to her mouth and throat.

"Good girl," said Carl, withdrawing his finger. "Now give me a good kiss, and I mean a good kiss."

He held her head in his hands, relieving the pressure on her hair, and kissed her deeply. He opened his mouth, but did not extend his tongue. This was the test.

Sonya kissed him back, and when his mouth opened, she pushed her tongue in without giving it a thought.

Finally, Carl pulled back. He looked into her tear-stained eyes and smiled at her.

"Nick, do me favor and check her pussy. I want to know how wet she is."

Sonya knew her humiliation was complete. They would both know how she responded to their abuse. But she couldn't help herself when she felt Nick's fingers slide under her thong on onto her bare pussy. Her juices, already flowing freely, literally dripped onto his hand. He slid his fingers around on the slick surface.

"Ohhhh yessss...keep it up...ohhhh...please...please.

Nick looked at Carl, who nodded. It was easy for Nick to pull the little bows on the thong and drop it away. Her pussy was not totally open to his caresses, and he explored her, watching her reactions.

"Soooo good...more...more...everywhere...you know where...yes, there..."

Carl got up from his chair and came back beside Nick. He leaned down and put two fingers up against her pussy.

"Yes, she is coming along nicely. Now, Nick I am going to show you a few things about how to stimulate a woman. You probably think you already know everything, but you don't. It is amazing how little young men know sometimes," said Carl.

"OK, uncle," laughed Nick. "I am happy to take advantage of your great experience. It looks like we have a willing subject."

"If she's at all unwilling, a few good swats with the crop will change her mind. We shall see," said Carl.

Sonya listened to the men talking about her like she was an exhibit in a lecture hall, and she knew she couldn't do a thing about it, even if she wanted to, which she didn't.

"Watch carefully, Nick. See how I draw my fingers lightly over the folds of her pussy. You want to touch all the areas, very lightly at first. Avoid touching that little hard nubbin at the top of her pussy. That will come later."

Sonya began to relax and take deeper breaths. Her ass was still on fire, but the light touches on her pussy were a nice distraction.

"That's sooooo niiiice... sir," she said.

"You see Nick, the secret is to not linger in any one place too long. Surprise her with where you are going to touch next. Now you do it."

Removing his hand, Carl watched as Nick got into position to have easy access. Sonya felt only a momentary lapse in sensation before Nick's fingers began to move lightly over her. Although the touch was similar, she could sense that Nick's movements were not as sure and confident as Carl's. In a way it was even more thrilling to be forced to participate in the sexual education of the young man.

"How does that feel, Sonya?" asked Carl. "You have to help me teach him."

"It feeeels reallllly niiiice, sir," she said. "Maybe he could press a little harder."

"OK, Nick. She's ready for more direct stimulation. Take one of her pussy lips between your finger and thumb and rub it, gently at first, then harder."

"Like this?"

"OHHHHH...yessssss," Sonya was pushing her pussy into Nick's hand.

"Now move around, keep her guessing where you are going to rub next," said Carl.

Nick was getting very turned on himself as he watched Sonya's ass squirm in response to his actions. When the edge of his moving finger touched her clit, she almost rocked herself and her chair off of the table.

"Oh my God...don't stop...more...pleeeeeease...," wailed Sonya.

"That's enough for now Nick," said Carl. "I don't want her to come just yet. Her basic training is not quite complete."

Carl went over to the chair where he had put the duffle containing the sex toys and returned with one of the smaller butt plugs and a tube of lubricant.

"Her ass is in just the right position to get broken in," he said. "She will be a lot more pliable with this little teaser in her ass. Later on we will increase the size to prepare her for that large, super hard cock of yours, Nick."

Carl removed the ass plug from its cellophane wrapper and approached Sonya. Nick stood on the other side of the table, watching closely.

"Let's see what it looks like in there," said Carl, as he pulled her cheeks apart. "My, my. It needs a little cleaning. Look there Nick."

Sonya was mortified. Her most intimate parts were being scrutinized and, even worse, she was being made to feel ashamed. She began to sob again.

"Nick, use your fingers to keep her happy while I get her ready," said Carl.

Nick went back to work teasing Sonya's pussy, while Carl went over to the little kitchen area and came back with a damp paper towel. Sonya was alternately sobbing and gasping as Nick rubbed her pussy, and kept seemingly accidentally touching her clit.

"Hold her ass open, Nick, while I wipe it nice and clean. Later one of us might feel inspired to put a tongue in there."

There was nothing Sonya could do but endure, and Nick opened her up and Carl dabbed her with the wet paper towel.

"Ahhhhhh...what are you doing to meeee?"

Carl discarded the soiled towel and opened the tube of lubricant. Nick continued to hold her open as Carl lathered her hole with the slippery substance.

"Now for the moment of truth," said Carl.

He placed the end of the little dildo against her tightly closed hole and applied a slight pressure.

"Nooooooo, not there," she cried.

Carl immediately dropped the dildo and came around the table to face her. Roughly he lifted her head by her hair, and spoke directly into her face.

"What did you say?," he almost shouted.

Sonya knew she had somehow failed a test. "Nothing, sir...I was just scarred...I am sorry."

"You better be sorry, and you'd better not resist anymore. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, sir."

Carl gave her a light slap across the face, and then returned to the other end of the table. Nick handed him the dildo.

"Get the fly swatter," Carl said to Nick.

Carl again positioned the dildo at her entrance and began to apply pressure. With his other hand he took the fly swatter from Nick and began to slap her ass around the dildo.

"Your punishment for resistance is that you will have to open up for this little intruder while being spanked. The longer you hold out, the worse it will be for your tender ass."

Swat...swat...swat

"Ohhhhh...ahhhhhhh...pleeeeease," she was sobbing again.

The skin on her ass was super sensitive, and Carl dragged the rough fabric of the fly swatter across it after every spank. Steadily he increase the pressure against her hole.

Finally she could stand it no longer, and she relaxed her muscle. The dildo slid in all the way.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"That's a good girl," said Carl. "We will leave that in for the next few hours while we play with you. Now it's time for your reward."

Carl motioned for Nick to join him in putting a single index finger in her pussy. "Put your finger on one side of her clit, and I will be on the other side. We are going to push our fingers together and roll her clit until she comes."

The combination of two men's fingers on her clit and the dildo in her ass was driving Sonya toward an orgasm like she had never known. "Ohhhhhh damn, ohhhh shit, ohhhh my god, ahhhhhhhh..."

She was bucking her hips like a horse gone wild, and it was all the men could do to keep there fingers in the right place.

"NOWWWW, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried as the orgasmic spasm took over her body.

Carl smiled, knowing he had broken in another one.

12