Waitress Slut

Story Info
A man kidnaps a waitress and turns on her submissive side.
2k words
3.85
63.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This was a Christmas present for my Master, who is a kick ass dom, an awesome person, and a wonderful friend. Merry Christmas sir! **

He watched her toss the garbage into the dumpster and pause to rub her back. Her long red hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her shirt was half pulled out of her skirt. He frowned. She looked exhausted and unkempt. He had come to the conclusion about a week ago that she was not taking care of herself but this solidified it.

She went back into the dinner. He checked his watch. He still had another half hour until the end of her shift and then about fifteen minutes before the manager left her alone to clean and close. He could never figure out why she put up with that manager always leaving her all the work to do. Maybe he would ask her about it in time.

He shut off his truck and walked slowly into the small café, taking a seat in a booth along the far wall. She emerged from the kitchen and smiled at him, gesturing that she'd be just a minute. He watched the sway of her hips in the black skirt as she took a cup of coffee to the elderly man at a table. She bent over slightly and he admired the round curve of her ass, wishing it was already his to do as he pleased.

She turned and came to his table.

"Hello Allison." He said. He could have sworn he saw her shiver the tiniest bit.

"Hiya stranger." She said with a grin. It had been their inside joke for the past couple of weeks. He, of course, knew her name from the gold tag pinned on her chest and greeted her with it.

"The usual please, Allison." He said, looking her in the eye and enjoying the spark of lust that he saw there.

"Coming right up." Allison said, swallowing hard and turning for the kitchen.

Finally, he was the only one left in the café. Allison appeared beside his table, broom in hand, shifting slightly as if she was nervous. "Do you mind if I start cleaning up?"

"Of course not." He reached out and brushed her hand. "Do you need me to leave?"

She shook her head. "No, finish your coffee!"

He waited until he heard her tell the manager good night before he swallowed the last gulp of his coffee. He put a five down on the table and waved good night to her. He walked out the door and around the café, leaning against the kitchen entrance to wait for her.

A few minutes later, Allison came out of the door and locked it behind her. She caught sight of him out of the corner of her eye and screamed. "My God, you scared me."

"Do you want to be taken care of Allison?" He asked.

"What?" She asked, her hand pressed to her heart as if she could slow it's beating.

"Do you want to be taken care of?" He said again, slowly.

"Of- of course." She said. "But-"

"Good." He said and took a step towards her. "And you find me attractive don't you Allison?"

"I-I- well." She took a step away from him, her back against the brick wall.

"It's a yes or no question Allison. Do you find me attractive?" He took another step towards her, caging her into the wall.

"Yes," she squeaked out.

"Good girl." He said. "but next time, it's 'yes, sir.'"

"What?" Now the spark and the fight was starting to rise to the surface.

He smiled. He had been looking forward to this, to the taming of her fire. "You will address me respectfully at all times Allison. That's rule number one."

"Listen, buddy-"

He grabbed her ponytail and pulled it taunt. Her eyes widened. "I don't like repeating myself, Allison. You will address me respectfully at all times. Do you understand?"

She began twisting and pushing against his chest. "Let go of me!"

"Do you need a gag Allison?"

"A gag?" She stopped struggling to stare at him. "You are one sick freak. Let go of me now!"

He pushed her up against the wall and pinned her there with a hand against her throat. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. Allison's eyes grew wide and she started screaming against his hand. He pulled up her skirt and fingered her roughly, feeling her pussy giving him a little bit of her sweet cream. He licked his fingers then ripped her white button up shirt open, exposing her flat white stomach and adorable belly button. He stroked his cock quickly, knowing how close he was. It didn't take long until he was cumming all over her stomach. He watched it collect in her belly button.

"You're such a sexy cum slut." He whispered, touching her belly button.

In a swift move, he grabbed her hair with one hand then spun her so the he had his arm flush against her chest. He could feel her breasts soft against his arm and her nipples just starting to harden. Her arms hit uselessly against his stomach and he pulled tighter on her hair. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You're being a naughty girl Allison and it's going to earn you a punishment."

She started screaming and kicking but he easily pulled her to his truck. He let go of her hair so he could reach into the truck bed for his supplies. He grabbed the water bottle first. Without saying a word, he grabbed her chin and forced her mouth open and her head back, pouring the liquid down her throat. She choked and gagged but he knew she had swallowed enough of the sedative. He released her chin and looked down into her wide and scared green eyes.

"What did you do to me?" she whispered.

"Just a sedative." He assured her. He set her carefully on the seat of the truck as she drifted into unconsciousness.

She woke up naked, her arms and legs tied and spread. He stood just out of her sight, watching her tugging on her restraints. She started whimpering.

"Quiet slut." He said.

She snapped her head to look at him. "Please let me go. Please? I'll do anything. Anything. Just let me go."

He slapped her across the face. "I told you to be quiet."

She closed her mouth and watched him, fear in her eyes.

"Good girl." He ran his hand along her bare thigh and up her stomach, circling her bellybutton slowly and teasingly. "I have some rules that you're going to need to remember but I think it's easiest if I show them to you, don't you think slut?"

"Please." She whispered. "Don't do this."

He reached up and twisted her nipple hard. "If you can't be quiet slut, I will be forced to gag your hot little mouth and that will ruin my fun." He released her nipple then twisted it again. "What was your first rule?"

"To address you respectfully." She answered quickly.

He responded by twisting her nipple again. She gasped.

"Respectfully...?" He prompted her.

"Sir!" she cried and he released her nipple. He palmed her breasts for a moment, tweaking her nipples, feeling the slight weight of her small breasts. He could hear her breath pick up but she still tried to twist away from him.

He let go of her breasts and moved between her legs. "Next rule: your body belongs to me. I decide when to give it pain and when to give it pleasure. Your orgasms belong to me. I decide when you cum."

He began rubbing her clit in slow gentle circles. He slid his other hand further down to her pussy. She was already wet. He raised an eyebrow at her. "Someone is already excited." He began to push a finger into her hot, tight hole.

She began to panic. "Stop! Don't do this! Please don't do this!" She screamed and thrashed her hips, trying to fight him away. But it was useless. He finger fucked her harder and faster. Her protests turned to moans and when he began to feel her hips moving in sync with his fingers, he pulled away. She moaned again at the loss and he smiled at her.

"Not yet slut." He moved away from her. He picked up a cane from the chair in the corner. He moved her restraints so that she was now lying on her back.

"You were quite naughty earlier." He traced the cane along her back and over her smooth round ass. He slid the end of the cane between the crack of her, pushing on the tight rosebud of her ass.

"Please, no!" She whispered, thrashing her head. "Please not my ass."

Twack! He brought the cane down straight across her ass. "What is rule number one?"

He pushed the end of the cane back on her asshole, waiting for her response.

"Please not my ass, sir?" she corrected quietly.

"Good girl. Now, who's body is this?" he asked.

" Yours sir?" She said.

"Good. Now beg me for a spanking."

"WHAT? No! Please, just leave me alone! Get away from me."

Twack! Twack! Twack! He brought the cane down sharply three times in a row across her ass and waited.

He could practically see the struggle flowing through her body and he knew by the slight slump of her shoulders when she submitted.

"Please spank me sir." She whispered.

"Louder slut. I told you to beg for it and I expect you to beg for it like the whore you are."

"Please sir, spank my ass. Hit me hard sir. Please?" She shouted.

He immediately began landing blows across her ass with the cane. She took the first two without a sound, just flinching. Then with the following blows she began to moan and finally to shout. Her ass was turning a nice rosy color and he could see the tears streaming down her cheeks. He dropped the cane and smoothed his hand over her ass, warm with his markings. He smacked her ass with his bare hand then cupped her ass and squeezed and kneaded it. He spanked her twice more, squeezing her ass between each one.

He stepped back to admire the picture: her red ass, tear stained face, helpless and all his. He was rock hard, his cock aching for attention. He stroked himself slowly. He couldn't wait to have that tear stained face looking up at him with those soft red lips wrapped around his cock.

He slid his hand between her legs again, moving his fingers across her clit and feeling her soaking pussy.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" He said softly, sliding his finger in and out of her wet pussy. She only whimpered in response. He stretched her with his fingers and felt her hips moving back against his thrusts. He lined up his hard, aching cock against her hole. He thrust his cock hard into her, loving her scream s and moans.

"Who's body is this?" He asked, pistoning his hips in and out of her.

"Yours sir!" she cried.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you to." He smacked her ass and felt her pussy spasm around his cock.

"Please sir!" she cried.

He slowed his thrusts. "Please what?" She tried to move her hips, tried anything to get him moving again.

She moaned frustrated. "Please sir?"

"Please what?" He said again, fingering her clit, feeling her body tense around him.

She muttered something.

He reached up and grabbed her hair. "What was that slut?"

"PLEASE FUCK ME SIR!" she yelled.

He pulled her hair tighter, forcing her back to arch and began to pound into her. "You may cum after I do slut, do you understand?"

"Yes sir." She was breathless from the angle and the hard fucking he was giving her.

He thrust hard and finally allowed himself the release, feeling her spasm around him, milking him as soon as he had finished.