Wake Me Up

Story Info
What was learned, the wrong way.
3k words
3.85
27.7k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creak of the gate, that rusty thing, wrought ironed shaped into lines. She always wondered when they passed that cemetery, why they had a fence up, was it to symbolize keeping things within, or keeping things out. Silly costume, dragging the ground as she would lift the skirt. A simple toga, Greek in style, clinging to that ripe little body of hers, those dark curls let to flow about her features, exotic eyes, those deep pools of brown. Hand curled on his, that squeeze, as she would whisper, sliding closer to him. "Baby, I don't want to do this.." night time, Halloween, his idea to come wander about the cemetery, dared by his buddies. Of course, she was with him, inseparable they were.

"Sweets, it's alright."

His voice, that kind sound, baritone. More then a little bit, he always reminded her of a teddy bear. Big, imposing, but so soft in his nature. Maybe that's what really attracted her to him. Fingers curled into his far larger one, as she crept closer. "I really don't like it, Chris." soft voice as she would turn her head upwards, catch a glimpse of his profile in the moonlight. Leaves cracked underfoot as he turned her head, that grin given to her. "Oh is my little baby scared.." a teasing thing , as his large arm wrapped about her shoulders, locking out the chill. Funny, he had dressed as a gladiator for the party. The headlights from the car shut off behind them, his hand leaving her shoulder and waving to the idiots watching. Stupid dare.

It always pissed her off, the way his friends when they got together, seemed to revert back to juvenile games, dares, truths. Always that, a few beers and suddenly the costume party had turned into idiotic games. A crinkle of her nose, as she would walk behind him, just a bit, leaned into him, every motion rubbing those full breasts against. Stupid dare. Walk to the other side of the cemetery, rub the inscription from this grave, walk back. Almost laughing, as she would shake her head, grateful for the whiskey she had drank, not like she was dressed for the cool autumn air, and she sure the hell wasn't going to hang out back at the cars with those fools.

His arm wrapped back around her, a lean down, as he brushed lips to her brow. Meek mannered, he always was, that whisper of his low. "Thanks, baby, for coming with me, get it done quick ok, then we will go on back to Mike's." trying to sooth that little temper he knew was blooming in her. Leaves crunched, and the night air seemed to get a bit colder, that shiver that passed down her spine. His arm tightened, as he would almost stop, teeth nipped at the top of her ear. "Unless you are to scared.." Making it a bet between them, that lift of her face upwards. "Yeah right.." a playful thing, her hand moved to his side, that little push. "Come on." drunken giggle leaving her lips, as she would start to walk in front, stepping quickly around the grave stones.

Large hand cupped her pert little ass, rubbing it as she walked in front of him. Naughty grind back to it, that turn to look at him over her shoulder. "Don't start something you don't want to finish, Chris." Teasing push back, that thin cotton rubbing at her flesh. A bit whorish, that she didn't wear underclothes to it, expecting to fuck him ragged after they left the party. Tipsy, as she almost stumbled into a jagged headstone, that tilt of it. Knee cracked into it, and as it stopped her, his hips pushed into her ass. "Shit, babe, you ok?" That concern, as he would help her right herself, her own little whimper given out. "Fuck, that hurt.." hand moving to her knee, even in the dark she could see the rip in her toga, the crimson stain of that blood from her knee. "I think.."

Her words were cut off, that sudden movement of him. Large hands, normally so gentle grabbing her shoulders. She stole a glimpse of her fingers, wet with that blood, the shock of it, her eyes widening, as she would suck in a breath. Pushed down to her knees, tits mashed to the headstone. "CHRIS!" FUCK!" What the hell was wrong with him? Startled, as she felt it, his fingers gripping bruising the pale flesh underneath that cotton, fingers almost spanning her throat. Knee to the soft earth, the crunching of leaves, as his far larger form held her pinned cheek turned to the stone that raked it. On her knees, that painful breath taken in. No answer from him, that writhing as suddenly she would feel a push of the back of her head to the stone itself. "Don't fucking fight me, whore."

The voice, it came from behind her, came from Chris, but it wasn't. Cold, cruel, lacking compassion, something like hunger in it. Shiver ran down her, that scream, arching from her lips, as hand moved from her shoulder. A harsh sick slap of it to her face, that stinging pain bringing tears upwards in those doe eyes. "What..I.." unable to speak, stammering in horror. Had he gone fucking crazy? Maybe it was the passing of the clouds over the moon, maybe it was something more, but it seemed instantly to be pitch black. Cold the very air, so cold, her nipples hardening, against the bite of granite.

Scratched against with every heaving breath, cheek stinging, bearing his hand print. Fear, drunken stupor, as her lips parted. The stone, now she saw it, where her blood had hit it, glowing soft red spreading over the inky solid surface. Sudden as it had come, she couldn't speak. Voice stolen, transfixed in fear, and pinned against the thing. Feeling it, that strange sensation her chin pressing to the top, the shadows taking form locking her to. Binding her.

Those lashes of darkness, sweeping from the stone, her wrists grabbed, tightened to the outer edges. Shadowed locking down her movements. Screams that wouldn't come, trapped inside herself. Eyes widened so frantic, so scared, those tears streaming down her cheeks, as she gurgled on the retching tightness in her stomach. Feeling his body behind her, dropping to his knees. Harsh the fingers that normally were so caring, so soothing, such an attentive lover, ripping that cotton from her form. The air was so cold against, creamy lines of spine, the way her ass crested so pale in the moonlight. A ribbon of shadow, it wound itself over her eyes, like some satin tendril of taint, taking sight.

His hands moved, those bruising touches, down her sides. Writhing thing, on her knees, that toga taken from her, leaving her exposed to the very bite of chilled stone, to the way his motions forced her own. Arms outspread as if hugging that stone, his hands grapping her full fucking hips, and pulling her back. Strange position, her tits hanging free now, slapping to the granite glowing with her blood. Nipples perked, his fingers moved there now. Couldn't be Chris, he would never do this, never. Shock sinking into her tear stained form, into that mind, as fingers so rough took those nipples, twisted them plucked them out to distend her breasts, stretch them, then release to let them snap back into shape. Growling, coming from behind her, unable to see now, unable to scream, only to weep, and feel. Terror devoured her, as shuddering made her hips move, that brush and grind of ass to the hips of Him behind her.

"Good fucking whore." spit out at her back, as his head lowered. Raspy sound, his facial hair, her Chris's felt against her back, the way of his tongue to arch out, writhe down her. "So fucking sweet. Tell me, cunt, does that whorish little pussy taste as good as your flesh." It wasn't him, couldn't be. Frantic as she tried to move her thighs, lock her knees together. Couldn't the fucking idiots in the car see this. No fuck, they had walked so far. What..her thoughts taken, as that sick writhing of tongue, familiar but not his moved. To the crack of that plump little ass, his hands suddenly felt there, slapping those cheeks together. Stinging blows, making flesh jiggle, dance for his eyes, as he watched. She could feel it, the heat of his gaze, as he pushed ass apart, the sudden heat as spit ran down that crack. "Such a pretty little ass, my cunt has." Merciless tones, that spoke of evil, sounded out. Just then, she felt it, the movement of something, not a hand, not flesh against her cunt lips, bare as they were. Stroking over it, softer then satin, strangely cold, so cold, her flesh shivering underneath the sensation unable to bear it.

No hand upon her now, but she could feel him, the looming presence behind her, all splayed, and displayed. Thighs spread, the blackness of it. Unable to see, unable to speak, drooling spit down her chin, from racking sobs that overtook her. Scraps against that creamy flesh on her tits from the stone, the way it rubbed her chin raw where she was lashed down to it. Fingers clenched, never ceasing that slow touch there between her legs, dancing against those velvet fuck petals. Into her slit, that strange sensation, swelling inside, pushing inside. Walls clenched down, and felt nothing, but it was there. When she trembled she could feel it, swelling up, pushing at those churning walls, spreading that snatch of hers wide. So cold there, to the heat of her, forcing her hips to move, as if to push it out, whatever it was. Tears tasted in her mouth, gaping open, trying to shove scream out that wouldn't come, as she felt another touch. This one heated, moving where spit had slicked her ass.

No love in this. No tenderness, it wasn't Chris. She knew that now, trying to rationalize. Pain rendering her stunned, locked down as she was, some sacrifice to the grave, to that 'thing' pushing and fucking her tight little cunt. Harder now, filling with such a swelling pinning sensation, the scouring of those puffy tight walls, dripping with slick honey. She couldn't stop it, the disgust that her body betrayed her like that, to the sensation itself. Slowly whatever it was heating, warming to her. Sudden violence thrust inside her pucker, like some throbbing cock fed into that pucker, ripping the tender tissue of it. Distended, thick, full as it rammed in and out, that low growling heard in her ear. Unable to move her head to turn, she could only feel it. Strange pushing pressure, slicker then that which was in her pussy, rutting her like some beast.

One thickness pushed in cunt, spreading it, as the other retreated from her ass. Some sick see-sawing, as if they were playing deep within that whorish core of hers. Driving pumps, all the way out, to pop inside those gashes, reduced to just that, some place for those dark things to burrow in. Constantly swelling, spreading her more. Pain, god it hurt, her lips parted, arched in silent terror, as she was ridden by whatever it was, double pumped, fuck filled and leaking. Chilled air kissed her tits, that stinging scraping, those wet sounds of fucking, as her body was used. Taken there on her knees, always in her ear that growling. The weight of eyes upon her flesh, felt even if she couldn't see it. A sound, the leaves moving, swirling at her knees, as suddenly inside those things rammed, filling her to some painful radiance. So hard her ass lifted more, her throat jerked to the edge of headstone.

It was then, she felt it, the smooth line of cockhead, plumed, rubbed over her lips. "Such a good fucking whore. I can see your juice, bitch, running down those thighs. You know, I wonder, does he fuck that tight little ass like I am? Does he make that cunt ache, so loose it is now." Words coo'd out from that bass, boomed like lightening in a storm traced sky. All she could feel, that within, piston fucking her like some bitch in heat. Making her body shake, making it jiggle. Ripping into her, both sides, both holes. Hungry now, her body set on fire with every swirling churn of that thickness within, pushing against walls.

Shock, as she would scream, try to wail out the pain, try to force the emotion of it, terror from her lips. Sudden gagging, as thick cockflesh, scented like Chris's sex rammed down her throat, raping into that tightness. Retching around it, to much, to quick, drool coated chin feeling the humiliation as balls slapped to it, heavy swaying orbs. A hand felt on her head, clenching those dark curls, wrenching her head upwards a bit. One felt on her throat, wrapping between headstone and her flesh. Squeezing. "Good girl. Drool on that cock. Such a sweet little cocksucker." The violence in the words, the depravity in how soft they were, how low. Throat squeezed around the thickness of head, rammed back to her throat. Throbbing flesh, that invaded, pumping slightly in and out. Every push making her retch, making that drool run out, sloppy little mouth used like a surrogate cock.

Even then, those things inside her, burrowing, as if to fucking meet inside, touch in those depths, fucking ass and cunt, as she writhed bound thing on her knees, that strange cock driving in and out of her mouth. Insanity, her suckling, tongue pushing at the underside, as if to make it leave her lips, stop gagging her with its steel slickness. So messy, so wet, her lips distended into tight seal, as he raped the very back of her throat. Tasted, the heavy salt of precum, drizzled on her tongue, slathered around. Thick lines of drool running down, as his hips rammed forwards shoving it deeper making her swallow to even think about breathing. "That's it bitch, make me cum and maybe, just maybe, I might let you walk away. Suck it. Good girl, such a good cunt." Growls almost animalistic heard, as cheeks pushed out, tears running down mixing the stain of her spit on his balls, slapping in cadence with their fucking to her chin.

Barely able to breath, as his hand tightened, constricting about her throat, making her feel the slide of flared fuck head fed to her, gouging her. Sucking to save her life, that frantic twisting as she rutted hips back, piston pumping those things inside her, in and out, sloppy cunt, her ass drooling a bit of crimson. To full, never this, never taken like this, those tears flowing like rivers, as she lashed her tongue out at the underside. Every time he pulled back, if she tried to close her mouth, that slap to her cheek, harsh, humiliating. "Open" so kind the sound of it, so controlling, her lips parting to take that thick meat inside again, work it in that mouth. Unable to stop it, unwilling as her cunt started those spasms. "Good whore, good whore, cum. Does girl's little pussy like being fucked, see how you needed it. Oh Fuck bitch, that's right keep sucking." Fingers tightened in hair, twisted, as she came, those things inside rammed in further, swirling forcing her to ride the waves of bliss that made her leak, made her tremble in convulsions.

Truthful now, that cock sucking. Her mouth nothing more then some surrogate pussy, suckling, wrapping about it. Needing his cum, wanting it, blind as she was, bound as she was, bleeding as she was. Thighs stained, that change in it, as the swelling bands in her shrunk down, almost like lashing tongues now, cleaning those dirty little fuck holes, as they trembled. Cooing around that meat that fed inside her, mouth all gaping, those sensations as he would jerk back, his hand on her head, wrenching her face upwards. Thick fucking heat, the cum that sprayed her lips, parted praying for it. Cream splashed over the lines of tears, salted gift that, pearly cream to slide down features. Horrified with herself, as she would whimper, beg for more, soundless with every spasm of her cunt, of her clenching ass. Face all creamy heated. A slap of his cock against her cheek. "That's a good fuck doll, knowing her place. Kiss my balls, thank you."

Unable to move, the way of lips to curve, as if to try. Blind suckles to the underside of thick cock, rubbing that cum all over her cheeks, as she tried to obey, tried to suckle those puckered sacks. Finally managing, that harsh growl from somewhere. Only it, as she would feel those things lapping suckling at her petals, so sweet now, as if to sooth the aching raped parted. Little sucks, slight laps, her body shaking, exhausted. Only the, that harsh grip to her throat, felt, as cock would slap over and over to her cheeks, wet resounding stings. Degraded but for the first time, alive. Terror turned into something else. She felt lips brush her temple, even as fingers on her throat squeezed. Air forgotten, the dizzy way of it, starting to fall into that blackness. "Good. Girl." Praise from that demonic voice, even as she blacked out, those cum soaked lips curved into blissful smile.

It was morning before they found them. Chris and her bodies passed out on one another on that grave. An old thing, the headstone there, the name long since erased by time. His cock inside her, as if she had fallen asleep riding him. Naked, and cum filled. His friends had passed out drinking, waiting for them to return, when awakened, they stepped out into the cemetery in search. Not a word was said between Chris and she. Never would it be spoken of, both knowing the other 'knew'. Playing it off, as if they had gotten drunk and a bit wild there in the cemetery. Funny thing though, every Halloween there after, they always made sure to make their way to that grave, feed it a bit of pain, and wait for what happened. Some things are best learned in action.