Wake Night: Lust Come Alive

Story Info
Death and a hot young man brought both ladies' needs alive.
7.6k words
4.52
41.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My grandmother couldn't get anybody else to accompany her to the wake of her good friend Sheila who had died suddenly, so she called me up knowing that I wouldn't refuse. At twenty I'd never been to a wake before; people in my family were too mean to die and my friends too young. But I had observed quite a few wakes from a distance in my neighborhood. When I arrived at Granny's little cottage where she lived alone, she was already dressed and waiting. My grandfather had left her five years ago and moved in with a much younger coworker.

Granny was a stately looking woman who always stood straight with her head held high and a judgmental look on her face. It was said that she'd been like that since childhood. Her light-tan face was smooth and firm. At sixty two, her 5foot 9, slim body was more rounded than boney. Her once athletic body had only put on a meager layer of fat. The neat, fleshy ass was more wide than high and round, shaped to suit her wide hips which led down into long shapely, slightly bowed legs and the once high and jutting thirty eights, unlike when she was much younger and often went without bras, now needed one to keep them from running down her chest, but they were fairly firm and full; no floppy bags..

The place of the wake was just a ten minute walk over to a neighboring housing scheme. The noise from dominoes hitting table tops and the taunting voices of the players greeted us long before we reached the house. Dominoes, card games, rum, beer and hymn singing along with coffee and buttered soda crackers was standard fare at Caribbean wakes. There were tents on the front lawn and along one side of the house. Some folks were just standing around in the open drinking and chatting.

A tall, nice looking woman who looked to be in her early forties and sporting a frizzy afro hair style and big hoop earrings came out the open front door and walked up to us while my grandmother was looking around for anyone she knew.

"Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight dearie, how are you?" gran replied, smiling.

"I'm fine. Goodnight sir," the smooth, oval chocolate face said to me.

I was jolted speechless. I'd never been called sir before and felt a tingle all over my body that rapidly increased when I looked up into the intimidatingly pretty face of the woman and I could only manage a smile; the intended words remained choked up in my throat.

"Thank you both for coming," she said, with bright, intelligent looking eyes boring into mine as she smiled sweetly.

I was truly at a loss for words as I stood there like a man hypnotized, staring at the vision of loveliness that was looking back at me saucily with enough interest to make me feel special. We held each other's gaze for a few seconds before blushingly cast her eyes to the ground. When she looked back up her face appeared perturbed by the brief nonverbal exchange. Luckily gran was still looking around for whomever she had in mind, and missed it. A sudden, excited voice broke the strange and titillating moment of tension between the pretty, grown woman and the captivated, virginal young man.

"Ettie, you came!"

"Joyce, what do you mean I came, you know your sister Sheila was like a big sister to me. Why you acting like my being here is a surprise?"

"I didn't mean it the way it sounded," the woman replied, "I see Shevonne is already attending to you - and this handsome young man must be your grandson."

"Yes, your daughter greeted us though she hasn't yet recognized me."

"Oh my god, Miss Ettie, please forgive me," pretty face burst out. "It's been so long since I last saw you, nearly twenty years I think, and you're under that big hat." she added, laughing.

"Yes, since your wedding. How time flies, but you still look the same. Where's your husband?"

"Wherever the rum is you'll find him," Joyce said, sucking her teeth.

She looked around and jutted her chin towards a group of men around a table stacked with bottles. A heavyset light skinned guy was just raising a glass to his lips.

"See, I don't lie, the drunken fool," Joyce said.

'Mom, not tonight of all nights," the caramel beauty said irritably.

Shevonne, in an obvious effort to change the direction that her mother was headed, turned to me with outstretched hand.

"Pleased to meet you sir," she said.

Both her eyes and lips were smiling warmly and she touched all my nerve endings with the little word 'sir.'

I took hold of the extended hand and gripped it for an extended time as I looked into her eyes, again at a loss for words, offering only a shy smile as a response. It wasn't until she finally looked down that I realized I was still holding on to the soft hand. I noticed for the first time, her outfit - a white gypsy-like dress, the top of which though not completely off shoulder, still managed to show a lot of that and a good portion of inviting chest. It had little black buttons down the front and dropped to just below her knees. It hugged her ample hips snugly and then flared out. I could see that the breasts which were high and standing straight out were barely a B cup size. What she lacked in bosom she made up for in hips, thighs and ass.

"Every seat in the house is taken. Shevonne, find Miss Ettie, and George, if I remember right, seats under the tent while I go and get some help to bring out snacks. Don't worry Ettie, when I get one of them to come out with the food Shevonne will bring you in and steal her seat." This came from Joyce. She laughed and hurried away.

We followed Shevonne and her rolling ass to a couple of vacant chairs at the end of a row under the last tent. After seeing us seated she pointed to an empty chair opposite us and told us that was her seat. Immediately upon sitting she looked across at me and smiled making my entire body get hot, especially below my waist where a familiar stirring was felt. I couldn't take my eyes off her and every now and then, in between talking to the ladies on either side of her she would look at me and smile and we would hold each other's gaze for a few seconds.

Hymns were being blasted from a couple of huge speakers and the ladies under the tent, mostly old, were rocking and singing along, in most cases with closed eyes. I looked at Shevonne and she looked back at me boldly, neither of us bothering to disguise the mutual interest. It was obvious that we had started on a journey that was taking us somewhere at a very fast rate.

Shevonne came over and offered to get us something to drink.

"What would you like to have, Ms. Ettie?"

'Something the likes of which your husband is having. But don't tell Joyce and make it a stiff one; I'm drinking for two. Oh god, I can't believe she's gone," she said, sounding like she was on the verge of crying.

Turning to the side and bending over, Shevonne gave her a consoling hug, in the process smashing her big soft ass against my shoulder.

"What about you Georgie, the same?

I was just about to say that a soda would be fine, mindful of gran being there and also because I didn't particularly like alcohol - The crowd I hung with were more into books than booze - when gran said:

'Not a bit of it, no alcohol for him, he's only twenty; don't be fooled by his size." She laughed then added "oh, alright, only for tonight, get him a little something but nothing stronger than a beer."

I looked up at Shevonne to see what impact the bit of info about my age had on her. A brief look of concern flashed across her face as she looked at me, but it soon disappeared and was replaced by a smile.

She sad "he's a big enough boy; one drink won't do any harm."

A few minutes later she returned with gran's 'stiff' drink and my beer. Shortly after, a young lady came along with snacks on a tray. I heard her tell Shevonne:

"Auntie Joyce said for you to bring somebody named Ettie into the house."

Gran raised her glass and drained it quickly then said:

"When we go into the house ask me if I'd like a soft drink and then you'll bring me one with something stiff in it. Remember I'm drinking for two."

Gran slapped her thigh and laughed at her own trickery.

"You coming?" gran asked me.

Shevonne gave me a quick anxious look.

"No, I'll remain out here."

Fifteen minutes passed before Shevonne reappeared, this time with a tray heaped with little fish balls. She left me for last. Smiling, she leaned over and extended the tray to me. I took up a paper tissue and placed one of the fish balls on it.

"Take a couple more," she said.

"This is alright," I said, thinking it was the gentlemanly thing to do.

Shevonne picked up one of the balls with her fingers and pressed it against my lips. I opened my mouth and she stuck it in, pinching my lip before withdrawing her hand. Then she leaned over and said:

"There you go, I knew you wanted another one, a woman always knows when a man wants something."

She straightened up and said, "I'll be back shortly with a beer for you."

She moved off with quick little steps, her juicy ass bouncing seductively under the soft material of the long skirt. I wished my hands were long enough to reach out and grab the marvelous cheeks. I reached down to the side of the chair and retrieved the still half full beer bottle. I put it to my head and finished it in one go. Within a minute or two I was feeling a little buzz. One beer always did that to me. Two got me a bit tipsy, and three would usually bring me to the precipice of drunkenness. I've never tried four.

Shevonne returned with the beer as promised and sat beside me, her full thighs pressing against mine. She had a beer which she took a long drag from. I did the same with mine.

"I don't usually drink, but tonight I feel playful and daring; they say the presence of death makes one want to live harder," she said, and then asked;

"You don't play dominoes or cards?"

"No, I've never liked dominos, it seems like a childish game to me. I can't stand all the loud talking and teasing and slamming of cards on the table. It looks to me like little boys showing off," I said, feeling like I'd just delivered an intelligent grown up speech.

"This is hilarious."

"What is?"

"It's exactly how I feel, and I've even said it to someone tonight the same way you just did."

She took a drink, looking at me steadily while guzzling from the tilted bottle.

"Really, so it's not only me?"

"Nah, you've got a partner here," she said.

She took another long drag of beer and I followed suit.

"What about cards?" she asked.

"Cards are for fortune tellers and just as boring," I said, feeling very smart.

"Looks like you and I see a lot of things the same way; I find cards very boring too."

We chatted a little more, and then she said she had to go do some more serving.

"You could walk about a bit you know, stand over a game table a few minutes then move on to another one and so on. It would help pass the time and keep you from falling asleep while you're waiting on your granny."

She pressed her hand on my knee to help herself up and I felt my cock which was already agitated by her closeness puff up in response to the touch of her soft hand, and I did something bold. I dropped a hand and squeezed her bare calf. It felt like Christmas.

"Go on, don't worry, wherever you are I'll find you. Tonight you are magnet and I'm steel," She said, looking me boldly in the eyes.

I got up and we walked out from under the tent together.

She went into the house while I wandered to the table where her husband was sitting, drinking and slamming dominoes while being very loud and vulgar. I instantly disliked him for having what I wanted. A few minutes later I helped myself to a beer from a cooler and went back to my seat. I sat there just observing the goings on and thinking of Shevonne's sweet face and sexy body, wondering if she could really be interested in a boy my age and how I could find out. I imagined eating her fine pussy - mind you - I'd never even laid eyes on a real life pussy yet at twenty, being too shy to approach girls.

"There you are, I looked all around outside," I heard Shevonne's voice say.

She had three ice buckets in her hand. She handed one to me and said:

"Come help me get some ice for the ladies in the house."

I followed her out from under the tent and into the yard past a couple of hired portable toilets. She then headed in the direction of what seemed to be a large tool shed or hut further aback of the yard. She pushed open the door and we entered the lit room. There were cut down oil barrels with bags of ice cubes cooling beverage bottles and cans. We began filling the buckets with ice. As she stood up and turned around she stumbled forward. Assessing the particular situation faster than I'd ever done before in my life, and recognizing the window of opportunity, I reached out and grabbed her around the chest, each hand grabbing a nice, warm spongy breast.

I pulled her back from falling and her body fell against mine, her soft ass meeting with my hard cock as my fingers gently squeezed the handful of bubbies. Her big booty pushed back against me and we remained like that for several seconds. She was laughing.

"Sorry," I said, suddenly releasing the cupped breasts.

"Sorry for what, you saved me from falling and possible injury, that's all that matters."

She stepped forward, separating her luscious body from my massive boner. When we left the hut and I pushed in the door, she said:

"There used to be a bench behind here I wonder if it's still there."

I followed her behind the hut and there under the canopy, at each end of the wall were a couple of benches, each one big enough to seat two persons.

"Another one has been added," she said, giggling.

I didn't see anything funny about another bench being added but I laughed with her never the less. Then she looked at me as if expecting words of approval.

"Nice set up," I said.

"Yeah, it's nice and cool behind here, I'll be coming back later for some rest and fresh air; my feet are killing me from all the moving around and tending to folks. Maybe you'll come with me and rub my feet."

I was lost for words. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and could only smile.

When she next found me I was more than a little bit tipsy, and horny as hell from reliving the feel of my hands on her breasts and her big, soft batty pressing against my boner. She sat down next to me and whispered:

"I just came to let you know if you don't see me for a while I'll be at the back of the shed resting my feet. If you need anything to eat or drink you know where everything is to be found. And Miss Ettie said to let you know she'll be ready to leave in about an hour or so."

Resting her hand on my thigh like she'd done before, she started to get up, hesitating just long enough to whisper:

"I'll go back into the house and then through the kitchen door."

This was said in a manner that suggested it was an important bit of information.

I watched her walk back toward the front of the house. From where I was seated in the last chair I saw when she passed by on the opposite side of the yard, like a shadow in the semi darkness, heading towards the little hut. I knew what I had to do. Five minutes later l got up and walked out from under the tent towards the front of the yard, past the front door towards the unutilized side of the house and made my way to the back yard. When I reached the back of the hut Shevonne was there standing in the space between the two benches, her back leaning against the wall.

"Hi," she said softly, tentatively.

I stepped forward and stood inches in front of the beautiful, willing woman flesh. In the dim light I could make out she was breathing hard and that her eyes were shiny with passion.

"You still want me to rub your feet?" I mumbled nervously.

"My dear boy, I'd rather have you rub somewhere much higher up than my feet."

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I heard those inviting words. And then she completely floored me when she said:

"Rub my pussy."

I looked down and saw for the first time that the dress was completely unbuttoned and between her slightly spread, lush thighs, was a little triangular patch of woman bush. My eyes popped open and my hands trembled just a bit. My knees were also shaking.

"I don't know what happened the moment I first saw you," she said, "but what I've been feeling since then is just too strong to resist. It may be wrong and there may be consequences down the line that I will have to deal with later, but for now all I want is to have your cock inside me."

Her eyes held more pleading than her words. I stepped forward and pressed myself against her softness. She grabbed me and pulled me even closer, as if trying to take me whole into her body. She placed her mouth close to mine and said with a soft intensity.

"Kiss me please."

Our mouths joined, and opened up to each other's probing tongue. She spread her legs wide to better accommodate my eager thrusting body as I forced a thigh between hers, grinding my crotch into hers and feeling the naked, hot, hungry mound of sweetness welcome the demanding touch of my bone hard erection. Without breaking the kiss she took one of my hands and brought it to the unbuttoned top of her dress and placed it against a heaving breast. My hand pulled down the thin bra cup allowing the breast to pop free and be covered by my hand. It felt damp under my massaging fingers.

After what seemed like about two or three minutes she broke our kiss and quickly slipping to her knees unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. She freed my vibrant cock and hurriedly took it deep into her mouth. I looked down in amazement at the frizzy haired head bobbing furiously around my hard cock moving it in and out of her throat. She worked my cock over hungrily, biting, licking and sucking like a crazed woman. She sprung up and holding the back of my head firmly pressed my face to her breast. I immediately latched onto a hard nipple and sucked on it so hard she yelped.

Her hand found mine and led it past dress material to a wet pussy with soft hair. I squeezed it testily before awkwardly slipping a stiff middle finger up its chute. I felt the strange, soft muscled wall grip and then release my finger. She bucked against the intruding finger repeatedly, self-stabbing her delicate innards. She grabbed my cock and using it to knock aside my finger, positioned it against the entrance of her sex hole. I arched my back and bent my knees slightly, and as I pushed upward she released the hard member, allowing it to travel upward into her welcoming love cave.

Instinctually I began pounding her pussy and she lay against the wall like a boxer against ropes riding my meat upper cuts and below the belt jabs. I hammered the sweet mature pussy for several minutes, hoping that I wouldn't come as quickly as I did when masturbating. I wanted this newfound sweetness to last for a long time. But I heard her say:

"Sit down on the bench."

Reluctantly I pulled out of her and with my jeans around my legs hobbled to the bench and did as she ordered. I sat down with my wet cock pointing to the roof. She positioned herself between my legs with her back to me. I watched with deeply interested eyes as she gathered her skirt up around her waist, exposing big creamy ass cheeks highlighted by moonlight.

She reached behind, grabbed my cock and holding it in place lowered the beautiful mass of ass flesh until I felt the head of my cock being swallowed. She came down hard taking in all of me. She leaned back a bit placing her hands on the bench beside my thighs and began an urgent grinding, bouncing and jerking on and around and up and down my length of no longer virgin pipe.

As she rode me I decided to get more involved and every few seconds I made little upward stabs in her pussy that seemed to please her. She took my hand and placed its fingers on her clit. Despite being new to this kind of play I managed to grip the stiffened clit and worked it over with my thumb and forefinger as she wined away on my cock. Within two or three minutes I felt a familiar build up at the base of my cock and quickened my thrusts in preparation for the impending blast off. As I waited for my explosion I felt her stiffen, jerk several times and then begin to shudder as she let go a loud screech.