Wake You

Story Info
Is it his dream?
351 words
4
20.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wake You: A Short-Short Story

You're floating in a warm pool of water. It flows over your skin, caressing you, fondling you, gliding over your skin. Liquid heat, streaming, touching you every inch of your body.

But no, it's not over your entire body. Amazingly, it's simply flowing over your cock!

It slides around you, arousing you, warming you, driving you wild. And then the pool of water becomes a stream... a solid stream that tastes you, licks you, teases you. Concentrating on this part of your cock, then that part of your cock, then... Oh!... THAT part of your cock!

But it isn't water... what is it? You grudgingly begin to wake up, struggling to hold onto the dream, and moan when it is generous to your wants and continues... the direct pressure resumes after the pause, starting at the base of you, slowly moving up the length and across the width of your now-straining prick. You try to mentally direct it to give you more satisfaction, to lead the dream. But the dream has a mind of its own, continually teasing you by going everywhere EXCEPT where you want it to go.

The liquid heat then surrounds you again, covering you entirely, lavishing you, adoring you, concentrating on exactly the spot you want and then some. And then it pulls on you, draws on you, tows you in deeper and deeper. You're drowning... and loving it.

And then there's a stream within the flood, skittering across a single, tantalizing spot. And you lose it, not able to hold back the tidal wave that crashes through your body. Your tension leaves in a series of pulsing, gratifying explosions. And still the flood pulls on you, drawing every last bit of stress and strain from you, leaving you wonderfully drained and completely satisfied.

You finally allow yourself to waken, still drifting from the dream. And when the weight on your legs finally registers, you slowly open your eyes to see me rising from your finally-softening cock, smiling at you in a silent good morning, and licking my lips in contented gratification...