Wakey Wakey Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress finishes the story.
2k words
4.05
33.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of my Third Story from my Mighty Mistress

Mistress continues the story from her perspective.

I let out another screech of wicked laughter as I roll out a large medical trolley. I have the contents of the tray covered with a silk sheet. I don't want him to see what lies beneath; instead I want the build up of adrenalin to continue.

I can see that My slave is quivering; his arousal and fear fuel My cravings for this. I have waited such a long time to put him to the extremes of My cravings. This time has blessed me with the opportunity to plan and gather my tools and toys. I have now decided it is time you know them inside out too.

I can see his eyes studying the steel trolley. His mind wondering and rushing to what may lie beneath the white silk square of fabric. As I remove the silk cover, I intentionally leave the trolley just within your sight. Although not giving away all my secrets, I position it, so that you can only see one corner.

I see that My slave is desperate to know what is there.

"Don't worry My slave you will soon feel what is on this trolley." I laugh out.

I can see he is already trembling. Could it be with excitement or fear? Or both. As I pick up one of the toys, his ears twitch and he strain's to see. I keep out of his vision and walk behind him. The only thing he can hear is something being squirted and then he feel's wetness on his asshole, as I apply him with lubricant. I hear him inhale sharply.

I whisper in his ear "You can always use your safe word slave".

With a very shaky voice he replies, "No, Mistress I can't not yet. I don't want to disappoint you."

"You have to relax your muscle back here slave, don't tense up".

As I say this to him, he can feel roundness against his hole. I slowly slip a slim butt plug in. Just the tip goes in. He cries out a long moan.

"Don't tense up slave". I swat hiss ass hard with my hand to get his attention away from what I am doing. As I slide the plug in deep, he screams out.

"Shhh, quiet pet... let it be there... get use to it."

My hand slides down around his front and caresses his very hard cock. I begin to stroke it, this effect makes him loosen up immediately and without realizing it I am moving the plug in and almost out of his ass.

His cock is pulsing from My hand stroking it, breathing harder with each stroke. I pull the plug all the way out and then back in, pushing harder each time. He continues to wince and moan. I continue stroking his hard dripping cock. Pre-cum is all over my hand. Removing the plug I lay it on the trolley.

"Now that I have you a little more conditioned, I think we can try something a little more intense" I say to him as my hand continues to stroke his thick cock.

I move away from the back of him and release the padlocks and lift the stock. I take another item from the trolley and place a new thick studded black leather collar on his thick neck. As I attach the leash, I start to feel even more dominant and powerful.

"Get on your hands and knees and follow Me slave." As I turn, his eyes peek a quick glance at the trolley.

"On your knees slave. NOW." I let out a sharp sting with my crop to his inner high. He complies of course and I walk him over to another piece of my dungeon apparatus. His eyes open wide as he sees my steel table. As I order him to climb onto it he notices that the table is in the shape of an X. As he lies down I strap his long legs down and then his hands outstretched above his head. The straps are made of leather and are nicely tightened; the cold surface of the steel keeps him well awake.

I walk over to the trolley and bring it back with me, parking it along side the table. I open a leather case and let him see the contents. Very thin steel rods are lined up inside of it. I take a bucket of ice from the lower shelve of the trolley and start to wrap his cock in ice. The effect is almost immediate, his hard erection drops in seconds. Perfect, that's exactly what I needed! A slave with a soft cock.

"F-f-for what?" he stutters. I smile back, but remain silent

"You have to remain very relaxed slave is that clear?" He nod's his puzzle head.

I take out a needless syringe and fill it with lubricant. I take a hold of his cock with a loose grip and gently place the tip of the syringe in the opening of his cock. I squeeze in a generous amount of lubricant. Keeping the syringe in place for a moment while I gently stroke the cock to prevent the lubricant from shooting out. I tell him that he may feel a bit of discomfort at this point, a slight burning at the tip of the cock. This is caused by a difference between the acid/alkaline balance of the lubricant and that of the tissues of the bottom. This sensation will pass within a minute and is nothing to worry about.

I take out the sound that seems to match his opening size. I look at him; I can see intense fear in his baby blue eyes. He takes a very deep breath. Holding his cock straight up at a 90-degree angle. I gently insert the first sound about an inch. Aiming slightly toward the bottom side of the cock. The sound has a tendency to slip in just by gravity alone. I hold it back and guide it in, yet never pushing. When the sound finally has entered about an inch more than the length of his cock, I change the angle of his cock: slowly lowering it toward the testicles to form approximately a 45-degree angle; gradually raising it again. This will negotiates the curve in the urethra and the sound will drop down into the bladder.

I can see how perplexed he is by the sensation. There is no pain and I can tell from his face that he is truly surprised. I move it in and out slowly. As he fights to catch his breath he glances up towards Me.

I smile "What is it slave?"

He can barely whisper "It feels like I am having an orgasm in slow motion, Mistress"

"It is not in pain that you moan, but intense pleasure"

I remove the sound completely and repeat the procedure with a larger sound. I can see the amazement in his eyes that such a large object could go so far in without pain.

"Mistress I have this incredible urge to masturbate."

I smile knowing that his pleasure has doubled....

"You cannot masturbate pet with a sound inserted, just enjoy the sensations" I say as I remove the third sound from his cock. I can see his emotions are mixed up, not understanding how there is no pain only a pleasure that he is not comprehending but a feeling deep inside unlike any other sexual experience he has have ever had.

I sooth his forehead with My hand. I repeat the procedure with a wider sound. His eyes widening at the sensations, the unusual and erotic feelings it produces has him at his most submissive. I am quite shocked when he starts to beg for me to slide the sound in then out, but I can see his cock getting erect and stop.

"Relax pet, in order to remove it you have to be soft" I kiss his lips and leave the room for a moment. When I return his cock is soft and I slowly remove the sound. I can see he is on the brink of an orgasm. Once removed, his struggle to keep from cumming has intensified. Tears are building in his eyes of pure frustration. I take his cock and slowly milk it to leech the excess lubricant out of it. I leave the room for a moment and come back with a warm tub of water. A soft warm towel gently cleans his erect cock.

I lean over his body and whisper. "We are not done yet pet" and laugh softly. Kissing the side of his hot neck. From under the steel table I bring out a triangle shaped cushion, and set it on the side.

Releasing his ankles and wrists, I tell him to sit up and I place the cushion on the steel table. "Lay over the cushion slave boy, and make sure your ass is nicely propped over the cushion."

I tie his ankles down tightly and then his wrist. Stretched tightly and helpless, but I know he loves this feeling, I feed his craving even more. The restraints make his breath come in short spurts. I know he is incredibly aroused. I can feel it and I can smell his arousal. It is delicious.

I go to the foot of the table. The Y section allowing Me to get very close to his lower regions. I squirt a good amount of lubricant on his ass again. He melts and moans at My touch. Approaching the trolley I slide the side drawer open. I take out a steel vibrator. I click it on to make sure it works, the noises fill the room, and then switch it back off, happy that it is fully charged.

"Please Mistress, no please don't. Oh god please don't Mistress" are the words that he screams over and over.

"It's time slave boy, that together we explore this." I say as I walk to the end of the table.

Massaging his asshole slowly, dipping the tip of a finger in to begin working him. I place the tip of the vibrator, which is fully covered in lubricant at the very entrance of his ass, and slowly begin to insert it. It takes time before the first inch gets in, as he whimpers, I continue to rub his ass and massage his cock and balls. As the vibrator expands his ass I can feel him stiffen.

"Relax, don't tense up. It will hurt you more"

"Please Mistress I can't take anymore pllleeeeeaseeee"

"You know there is only way I will stop."

I continue to push it in. He is covered in sweat and crying softly, yet his cock remains very hard. I push the vibrator half way in and turn it on. The vibrations begin pulse through him and as I slowly slide the vibrator in deeper until it full 4" are deep inside

The pulsing and the sliding in and out of the vibrator begin to arouse him deeply. My hand continues to stroke his cock, which has remained hard and erect despite the pain he has endured. His breathing is hard and I can tell that he wants to cum. As he begins to beg, I turn up the vibrator and move it faster and harder. His cock is being stroked faster and he begins to gyrate his hips as if he was fucking My hand. He lets out one last cry in pleasure.

"Please Mistress, please."

I laugh. " What is it slave boy? Wanting to cum already?" I laugh again wickedly.

"Tell Me how much you are enjoying this".

"Oh Mistress, yes yes yes god yes I cant get enough." He screams out between clenched teeth, struggling not cum. I can see the pleasures building in him; I can feel it, deep inside of him. My own pussy is dripping. My juices running down My leg.

In a very soft whisper I say two words "cum now."